Database issues: Facebook Connect + Other website features

Comments

• Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    randomness to check FB Connect. So far no luck frankie

aaaand again....
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Okay, everyone who is having this problem, please submit a ticket letting the GMs know which characters are not showing for you.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

They will add you to the list of affected accounts to give engineering as much information as possible so that they can find a solution.

Thanks!
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Okay, everyone who is having this problem, please submit a ticket letting the GMs know which characters are not showing for you.

They will add you to the list of affected accounts to give engineering as much information as possible so that they can find a solution.

Thanks!

I have sent in my ticket, now hopefully a solution can be reached. If i get a generic response i will just scream -_- I have 0 attack levels against r9s who have an insane amount. This is getting ridiculous. If i use Chill i can gain 30 attack levels, but my attack speed drops so low i can't keep aggro on a boss. I was using omalleys but i cant even get that now :/
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Thanks!

I lol'd. "Submit a ticket for an auto-response and no solution for the rest of this game's lifespan".
  • Luciaen - Heavens Tear
    Luciaen - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If i use Chill i can gain 30 attack levels, but my attack speed drops so low i can't keep aggro on a boss.

Why are these fish so wetarted they think they are tanks. YOUR A DD! Not supposed to have argo on a boss dumass
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    says the lvl 3 barb :P
  • g3r3nny
    g3r3nny Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Here we go again.

Taking bets on duration of disruption

really sorry for disturbing .. I know my English is not understood too much and I apologize for that ...

4 months I've been texting customerservice@perfectworld.com that my account was banned .. I do not answer my last ticket takes 9 days unanswered .. of truth as I can do to clarify this misunderstanding .. treat me like no matter myself or what I feel .. I feel ignored and I also feel outraged by what is happening .. I could be help? I can not stand this .. and not to do so they can understand ....

att: Jeff Farias ...
    Archer Firexplocion 102
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Why are these fish so wetarted they think they are tanks. YOUR A DD! Not supposed to have argo on a boss dumass

Exactly what I was thinking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • me57
    me57 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    still getting sanctuary up twice and no character selection, this has been going on for weeks now even over easter and before 2x event come on ppl thought u would have sorted it out by nowb:angryb:cry
  • me57
    me57 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Thanks!

have tried this keeps coming up with diagnoses probs plus saying cannot display page have tried countless time oh well bk to keep trying eh
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just a heads up -

I fixed mine by myself (I got tired of waiting on PWE to figure out how to fix it)

I created a new character on my account, and it refreshed the database and plugged in the proper coding necessary for the Facebook Connect to work.

I havent had a problem since I did this.

So all you guys gotta do, is just make sure you have an extra character slot on your account you wish to receive the blessing on, make a basic level 1 character, and it should be fixed immediately. I logged out of the website and logged back in just to be safe.

Hope this helps everyone who is fed up with PWE's laziness.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • _Kimchi_ - Lost City
    _Kimchi_ - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ^^^^^
    This works, I just tried it! Thanks so much! b:laugh
  • Nebrilin - Archosaur
    Nebrilin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I've followed Nahktuul's suggestion and am now able to get my blessing.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I've followed Nahktuul's suggestion and am now able to get my blessing.

me too! *does happy dance*

Didn't work when i made my barb, but worked when i just made a wizzy. I don't care now though, i have my jones again. :)
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just a heads up -

I fixed mine by myself (I got tired of waiting on PWE to figure out how to fix it)

I created a new character on my account, and it refreshed the database and plugged in the proper coding necessary for the Facebook Connect to work.

I havent had a problem since I did this.

So all you guys gotta do, is just make sure you have an extra character slot on your account you wish to receive the blessing on, make a basic level 1 character, and it should be fixed immediately. I logged out of the website and logged back in just to be safe.

Hope this helps everyone who is fed up with PWE's laziness.

It didn't worked for me b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • RageKill - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    It didn't worked for me b:sad

I had to level my wiz to level 2 then relog on website, worked then.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I had to level my wiz to level 2 then relog on website, worked then.

Actually, I managed to make it work for me now by doing the following:

I created a new toon on the RT server and selected my toon in there on the blessing page. Then I selected Sanc as my server again and it let me choose my toons in there.

Now it is working for me! b:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Glad I could be of service guys. More than I can say for this company.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    still does not work for me b:sad
  • harris98
    harris98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Funny they never have problem with the ZEN charging page!!!
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    still does not work for me b:sad

Can always use this old method or this somewhat easier method :)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012

that does not work either
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Had the issue where I can get to the Blessing/Server/Character selection page, but can't choose any characters. Amazing how people can suggest these fixes and work arounds, but you incompetent staff at PWE can't implement these yourselves ..
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2012

OMG...THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...I had tried that old method and no way in hell could figure it out, lol....but the 2nd one you list, the newer/easier one WORKED AWESOME! Even a complete computer moron like myself was able to figure that one out b:laugh YAY, I HAS A BLESSING AGAIN! b:kiss
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    OMG...THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...I had tried that old method and no way in hell could figure it out, lol....but the 2nd one you list, the newer/easier one WORKED AWESOME! Even a complete computer moron like myself was able to figure that one out b:laugh YAY, I HAS A BLESSING AGAIN! b:kiss

odd how it works for you and not for me :(
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    odd how it works for you and not for me :(

Did you use your own character id?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    anytime i try to choose a character i get redirected to the home page now pwi.perfectworld.com will try the hax link
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Did you use your own character id?

yes I did
  • kyuubie9
    kyuubie9 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    When I try to get Jones Blessing for my account I click on server and there's TWO Lost City options. I choose one and then click on character to select the character to send to and that slot doesn't even open. I'm on my last Jones Blessing and I need more soon D: Help?

b:angry

http://tinyurl.com/7pexv85
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    kyuubie9 wrote: »
    When I try to get Jones Blessing for my account I click on server and there's TWO Lost City options. I choose one and then click on character to select the character to send to and that slot doesn't even open. I'm on my last Jones Blessing and I need more soon D: Help?

b:angry

http://tinyurl.com/7pexv85

Hey kyuubie, I've forwarded your screen shot to customer service; thanks for reporting it.

Also, if you could submit a ticket about it here [https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask] Customer Service can add your name to the list of people with the issue, and it should help in finding a solution.

Thanks!