• GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thanks, go get that glitch ;)
    Objective: Complete
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The dang FB page aint working... I have tried it with few browsers, few FB accounts and it says I havent liked the dang page when in fact I have... Could PWE A) Fix the dang page for reals, b) Give us npc we can get blessing for say 10k coins or c) Remove the blessings all together? As it is now, I feel irritated whenever I need to get blessing as the trouble involved is just plain frustrating.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Almost three months and still no official fix.

Read my sig Frankie...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    _Rune_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If PW doesnt want us to use the Blessings, why don't they just take it away ?
    Like they did the Amber quest.
    Since MARCH we have been waiting for a darn fix on this, but, typical PW, to busy trying to part us from our cash with sales rather than fixing problems which would encourage players to stay.
    FIX THE BLESSING GLITCH PW OR I FOR ONE AM OFF BACK TO WoW b:angry
  • Ulti_Project - Raging Tide
    Ulti_Project - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Here we go again.

Taking bets on duration of disruption

1 week MAX
    this glitch is about advertising themselves so the solution will be really fast..
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Still unable to get a jones blessing, no drop down menus appear to choose from.
    Im off back to WoW.
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    1 week MAX
    this glitch is about advertising themselves so the solution will be really fast..

One week ? LMAO its been going on since MARCH !
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The database issues have been resolved for the vast majority of players, but if you are still experiencing the issue (not seeing your character in the pull-down menu), please submit a ticket to Customer Service.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    http://imgur.com/y1hM1 click the link frankie D: it was hawt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The database issues have been resolved for the vast majority of players, but if you are still experiencing the issue (not seeing your character in the pull-down menu), please submit a ticket to Customer Service.

A friend of mine submitted a ticket about this, since the blessing page refused to acknowledge that he had any characters on his account. Do you know what your lovely ticket handlers told him? To give up on those characters and make a new account.

Nice fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842