Comments

• FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PWI resolved my problem...i can now get the blessing thank you
  • kyuubie9
    kyuubie9 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yay ty :D My last blessing only have a couple hours left but I can get new ones now ty b:pleased
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I can not get the page to load to the character screen now b:sad
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Switched browsers and is all now, or something is fixed
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    still not fixed...

edit.it is,ty for fixing it.makes grinding and keeping up with some alts in pve way easier :)
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hahaha...now, I can actually open the char screen and choose my char...then when it submits I get: you have no characters in Perfect World please go to the download page...WTF, LOL. Guess it's all been a dream...or maybe nightmare, lol.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Recieved e-mail today, was told all should be fixed by now. ITS NOT!!! I do not understand how I can get the drop down box to open on my duel client and get a blessing yet on my main account the box does not drop down to show which charr to send blessing to??? Its almost a month now, nice how you show if facebook I have recieved the blessing yet how is it coming to me pony express as I sure dont get it in game. Fix this problem, I would say obviously if my duel client can get and my main cannot its not my browser.
  • magicmajesties
    magicmajesties Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I haven't had such an issue

but plus 1 for fixing something b:victory

might as well stop breathing... you cant see air eather
  • bangtango
    bangtango Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    might as well stop breathing... you cant see air eather

Yay after 2 tickets my JB is fixed TY Pw Was ready to lose my mind with this mess.
  • Lnferno - Dreamweaver
    Lnferno - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Why doesnt PWI just make the blessings available in game already. 90% of the FB likes they get are from fake FB accounts or from people deleting the fb post after getting the blessing. Makes no sense anymore to keep working on a failing system to get it, less work for them less complaints from us. Me getting my blessing to work some days is like playing the lottery sometimes, you win some you lose more. Some days i havto log into pwi forums just to log into the website at all. Then when i get to the JB page i cant get the drop menu to come down sometimes.
  • ladyskysong
    ladyskysong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I only remove the fb post when I'm not able to get the blessing.. At this point in time I'm still not able to get the fb blessing so I don't need the post on my fb.
  • LokiMiki - Heavens Tear
    LokiMiki - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    OK, I vote you put an NPC in game for the jone's blessings. Now I can't even connect with FB connect but I noticed the DQ reward page went to sht for me as well. I don't understand HOW its soooo hard to keep that thing up and running. b:angry Oddly enough, the Zen page never has issues....hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No idea if anyone's had this issue yet: I've liked (and unliked/reliked) the page and still it tells me to like the page to get the blessing. >_>
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm able to get my blessing now without using the alternative methods. Sorry to all who still can't get their blessing
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yah i cant login, well i can... to facebook but ti stops after that. or if i sign in before, it just doesnt show the blessing character tabs.
    help sooon is appreciated, thank you.

must be because i do so much dmg.,..
    Objective: Complete
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    i honestly think its facebook's fault. or at least that was the case before. wonder what it is this time. anyways, just remind good ol gallax when its uppp

thanks guys
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i honestly think its facebook's fault. or at least that was the case before. wonder what it is this time. anyways, just remind good ol gallax when its uppp

thanks guys

It's not facebook's fault as I'm able to get blessings, but the blessings page and the DQ page are quite buggy. I often have to reload the page over and over before I can actually get a blessing or DQ stuff. Sending the blessing is then going fine but the DQ page is having a hard time sending what you're trying to get.
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    bearyflair wrote: »
    It's not facebook's fault as I'm able to get blessings, but the blessings page and the DQ page are quite buggy. I often have to reload the page over and over before I can actually get a blessing or DQ stuff. Sending the blessing is then going fine but the DQ page is having a hard time sending what you're trying to get.

it was just a previous error before since facebook changed some file thing. but right, i just dont know why it worked for some people but nto me lol
  • Zarkoff - Raging Tide
    Zarkoff - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    it was just a previous error before since facebook changed some file thing. but right, i just dont know why it worked for some people but nto me lol

Mine stopped working the day I switched to "Timeline" format. and hasn't worked a single time after that.
  • guaika
    guaika Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    my problem is that I was unfairly banned 4 months and I have no ticket and sending nothing Manager so ^ ^! that's my problem? =) Just ignore
  • Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Howl - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well I can't get my blessing to work so I submitted a ticket. Hope it gets resolved soon, blessing been gone for a few days now.

My problem is that after logging in and connecting to Facebook, hitting allow etc. it just sits on that page and won't load the next one to choose blessing choice, server, and char choice.....just kinda hovers there.

Tried hitting refresh and reloading the page and that didn't work and as for something more complex... Don't know alot about computers and besides that don't feel I should have to do PWI's job for them.
  • Naychur - Harshlands
    Naychur - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Perfect World Vendetta :D that is where everyone is going. you dont even need money to play it, everyone has same gear, level, :D just about having fun FOR FREE.

Perfect World Vendetta - Where all are equals.
  • Pickerel - Heavens Tear
    Pickerel - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Perfect World Vendetta :D that is where everyone is going. you dont even need money to play it, everyone has same gear, level, :D just about having fun FOR FREE.

Perfect World Vendetta - Where all are equals.

Get off these forums then and go play your precious private server. Some of us still like the challenge of working for things.
  • IonetesKill - Heavens Tear
    IonetesKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Its just me or dq rewards is not working properly? again... b:beatupb:infuriated
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    _Rune_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey all,

We've been receiving reports regarding players being unable to select certain characters in the FB Connect pull-down menus. We believe it to be a database issue on our end, and we're working on it now to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience :)

3 days now I cant get a jones blessing getting very tired of the glitchs in PW that other games I play online never seem to have.
  • IonetesKill - Heavens Tear
    IonetesKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have a Question, have been 3 days since the amount of my dq points dont increase over but in the list of items vendored appear the items that i have sell for points when this get fixed ill lose my points? can please a GM answerb:beg so i stop selling my items to npc until this gets fixed or i can still sell them and they will count at the end?
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    _Rune_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey all,

We've been receiving reports regarding players being unable to select certain characters in the FB Connect pull-down menus. We believe it to be a database issue on our end, and we're working on it now to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience :)

Day 4 or 5 of no blessing i lost count, seriouslt, im getting really tired of this now
  • plusonepostcount
    plusonepostcount Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    bah getting tired of this my char is 80 now and still can't get blessings on this account it still even say's I have no pwi characters on forums when I try to select avatar for this account

I can when at least selecting for a blessing select server character and which blessing but when I try to send it won't allow me to and this is only character on this acc it just keeps telling me unable to send right now please try again later.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Day 4 or 5 of no blessing i lost count, seriouslt, im getting really tired of this now
    Then stop crying in this thread and look up the 10 or so different ways to fix it. I just got one 2 minutes ago and it sent fine. If you'd looked up how to fix it yourself days ago, you'd have 3 or 4 days worth of blessings by now. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    itsw been off for about two months.
    just got back on. hope it gets better