What happened to Vengeful

Comments

• _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't really care what this post is just quoted it to lol @ this kid for thinking he is someone. Got r9 and still a nobody, u mad? Oh wait by Notions theory me quoting your post and calling you a nobody cancels out my statement of you being a nobody... then again my interest in what Notion says is disingenuous because he is full of hypocrisy.

Seems like Vengeful took the war to the forums since they don't stand a chance in the game. If you are gonna use a mascot use someone more intelligent than Pandemic.

I'll make this one incredibly simple. Susa rolls Veno because he could not succeed as Cata. In Essence a lvl 5 Cata Barb could get on a crystal (so please don't bring up times of the past when you were once pro). After Susa rolls Veno he gives his Veno Susa's full +12 JOSD NV. Okay now with that being said here is the fun. Find Savor out of SZ and kill his Nix, after the Nix dies, don't even hit him, just watch. 100M says he runs for his life. Here is a tip for you though, before calling me a non factor, at least be capable of more than hiding under your Nix and hoping to god and crossing your fingers that you can get away when it dies. I'll accept a 1v1 with you absolutely anytime for any price because I can truely say you have a 0% chance to ever kill me with any toon you ever roll. Evidence of this is each time Insu bids VF you follow me every second of every TW spamming Amp and Purge, yet you have NEVER even ticked my charm. I'd like to say I have no intent of trolling, but seriously, I've yet to ever meet a bigger non factor in this game than yourself. b:surrender
  • Rodwen - Lost City
    Rodwen - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'll make this one incredibly simple. Susa rolls Veno because he could not succeed as Cata. In Essence a lvl 5 Cata Barb could get on a crystal (so please don't bring up times of the past when you were once pro). After Susa rolls Veno he gives his Veno Susa's full +12 JOSD NV. Okay now with that being said here is the fun. Find Savor out of SZ and kill his Nix, after the Nix dies, don't even hit him, just watch. 100M says he runs for his life. Here is a tip for you though, before calling me a non factor, at least be capable of more than hiding under your Nix and hoping to god and crossing your fingers that you can get away when it dies. I'll accept a 1v1 with you absolutely anytime for any price because I can truely say you have a 0% chance to ever kill me with any toon you ever roll. Evidence of this is each time Insu bids VF you follow me every second of every TW spamming Amp and Purge, yet you have NEVER even ticked my charm. I'd like to say I have no intent of trolling, but seriously, I've yet to ever meet a bigger non factor in this game than yourself. b:surrender

it`s okay u can 1v1 me... still think i dont kill u on any toon? o btw i just made savor for the lol of a heavy veno! now stand your words and fight my real veno
    have a nice day
    Susa
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    it`s okay u can 1v1 me... still think i dont kill u on any toon? o btw i just made savor for the lol of a heavy veno! now stand your words and fight my real veno
    have a nice day
    Susa

Anytime b:chuckle
  • Rodwen - Lost City
    Rodwen - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    u know were u find me... same place like i killed u the last 8 time`s
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Of course they'll say you're mad. They're just trying to exploit a duality, in saying you're mad they disqualify your argument and if you try to say you're not mad it simply makes it look like you were, leading you to disqualify your own argument.

Basically, it's a fall back technique used when they have nothing they can say to defend their point of view, similar to using sarcasm. Oh, unless you're PC; if he's saying"lolumad" it's because someone else said it before so he's bandwagoning to try to look cool.

Says the failure pathetic moron . UMAD? b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    can u translate that please i dont understand any single word u said b:chuckle

Dude... LC forums has started to entertain me even more now . Everyone seems to be absolutely mad and angry over this . I love you,Rico . We makethemmad b:shutup
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I'll accept a 1v1 with you absolutely anytime for any price because I can truely say you have a 0% chance to ever kill me with any toon you ever roll.

If you win against Susa or Rodwen I`ll pay you 2 jades ,I mean it. Thats "if" you win..
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    u know were u find me... same place like i killed u the last 8 time`s

Wow 8 huh? Oddly I don't recall a single 1 with just you. Are we talking 1v1 or Insu vs Pan again? Insu vs Pan never pops up with a "you've been killed by Rodwen." I find it funny that you couldn't argue anything I said about you. I also find it funny that you claim you killed me 8 times. Anyways you never leave SZ without an army. I'll stick to my words 1v1 anytime. You just let me know guy. b:bye
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    If you win against Susa or Rodwen I`ll pay you 2 jades ,I mean it. Thats "if" you win..

Has happened countless times already on all 3 of his toons. I wouldn't accept payment from you, it's not needed. I think people find me to be trolling. The funny part is this thread is titled "What happened to Vengeful." Also, the only defensive/raging people on this thread are Insu. I mean Rico even mentioned all the VF Forum trolls on here, yet I'm the only one from VF talking. Now count the Insu members QQ'ing. After you've done that add all valid points Insu has made, then do the same with me. I'm not trolling, I'm being honest. No yo mama jokes or stupid cracks. I bring pure facts and truth. If someone can argue anything I've said with any legit example be my guest, if not then... idk what to tell you guys. I even started out respectful about it. I gotta say it now UMADBRAH? b:shutup
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Has happened countless times already on all 3 of his toons. I wouldn't accept payment from you, it's not needed. I think people find me to be trolling. The funny part is this thread is titled "What happened to Vengeful." Also, the only defensive/raging people on this thread are Insu. I mean Rico even mentioned all the VF Forum trolls on here, yet I'm the only one from VF talking. Now count the Insu members QQ'ing. After you've done that add all valid points Insu has made, then do the same with me. I'm not trolling, I'm being honest. No yo mama jokes or stupid cracks. I bring pure facts and truth. If someone can argue anything I've said with any legit example be my guest, if not then... idk what to tell you guys. I even started out respectful about it. I gotta say it now UMADBRAH? b:shutup

why u so serious man? wadzio never listen to u in guild chat thats why u brought urself up on forum? b:laugh
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    why u so serious man? wadzio never listen to u in guild chat thats why u brought urself up on forum? b:laugh

Got anything relevant to say or?
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012

This is false. 95% of the time I don't even res my nix. It is useless no point in ressing it. Clearly you are nothing more than an intellectual infant spouting off on the forums to try and achieve some sort of meaning for yourself in a video game. Let me know when you get there so i can say no one gives a **** about you.

Talking about pvp? When it comes to nonfactors in pvp your name isn't even on the list because no one even notices you are there till everyone else is dead then someone goes, hey we should kill that useless barb. Then you die as well. Me on the other hand I bet I'm your first target. So non-factor mang.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    This is false. 95% of the time I don't even res my nix. It is useless no point in ressing it. Clearly you are nothing more than an intellectual infant spouting off on the forums to try and achieve some sort of meaning for yourself in a video game. Let me know when you get there so i can say no one gives a **** about you.

Talking about pvp? When it comes to nonfactors in pvp your name isn't even on the list because no one even notices you are there till everyone else is dead then someone goes, hey we should kill that useless barb. Then you die as well. Me on the other hand I bet I'm your first target. So non-factor mang.

Strong words... well I've yet to ever hear anyone say "oh *** someone get Savor." Also that statement is true and you just verified it. I said kill his Nix he runs. You respond I don't even bother to res my Nix. So what do you do? Speaking of seeking meaning, perhaps recap the stupid bs your guildies have filled this thread with. You seem quite offended over this game. Poor guy, I'm sorry if I hurted your widdle feelins there guy. I don't know many people that go after a barb first in PvP, perhaps you're the dumb *** that does these things. Others who aren't completely stupid kill the DDs first. Honestly though, you're always at the bottom of my list for PvP targets because you're literally entirely useless on all classes. You keep trying to find meaning in PWI though. I wish you well non factor. b:bye
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012

I just had to ask wtf is an intellectual infant? Do you even understand the words you use? Or just throwing semi-big words out there and hoping to achieve some clever post? b:chuckle
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'll be honest, Savor was always one of the first targets I called, simply because he's a veno, meaning he can purge. He's that stupid *** 2008 heavy/ arcane build so I want to say maybe 300 magic? Even with a +11 weapon that's not much MAttack. Yes, he's absolutely useless as a DD in any PK situation but that purge is all a veno is good for anyways. Considering his gear, I think all his characters are just built to live and nothing more; his barb is full vit, his EP is a waste of space, his BM (last I saw) was axe build and his veno is what it is. There's no point in arguing asking for a 1v1 since I'm sure he's well aware he'd never win, but his character does what it needs to; it's really expensive and lives just long enough to purge someone in group PvP.
    edited April 2012
    Got anything relevant to say or?

umad ur a nonfactor? b:chuckle
    edited April 2012
    I'll be honest, Savor was always one of the first targets I called, simply because he's a veno, meaning he can purge. He's that stupid *** 2008 heavy/ arcane build so I want to say maybe 300 magic? Even with a +11 weapon that's not much MAttack. Yes, he's absolutely useless as a DD in any PK situation but that purge is all a veno is good for anyways. Considering his gear, I think all his characters are just built to live and nothing more; his barb is full vit, his EP is a waste of space, his BM (last I saw) was axe build and his veno is what it is. There's no point in arguing asking for a 1v1 since I'm sure he's well aware he'd never win, but his character does what it needs to; it's really expensive and lives just long enough to purge someone in group PvP.

man so specific, do u have a life? b:shutup
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I lagged and double posted GG.
    v
    for relevant post.
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I just had to ask wtf is an intellectual infant? Do you even understand the words you use? Or just throwing semi-big words out there and hoping to achieve some clever post? b:chuckle

You must never be Vengeful in vent then brah. You sure talk alot for someone who never has and never will matter. Maybe you just aren't capable of comprehending how to edit a post so you just post multiple times in a row. It's okay if you knew what intellectual infant meant you would understand that by continuously double posting instead of editing your post you are proving my point. Perhaps you are doing it to get some attention? Who cares really you just make yourself look like a dumba$$.

At least Notion is right on one thing. Venos are meant for purge. If I wanted to kill stuff I would get r9 but I play my class the way it is meant. Barb for tanking, BM for suicide stun. EP was just out of boredom.
    Strong words... well I've yet to ever hear anyone say "oh *** someone get Savor." Also that statement is true and you just verified it. I said kill his Nix he runs. You respond I don't even bother to res my Nix. So what do you do? Speaking of seeking meaning, perhaps recap the stupid bs your guildies have filled this thread with. You seem quite offended over this game. Poor guy, I'm sorry if I hurted your widdle feelins there guy. I don't know many people that go after a barb first in PvP, perhaps you're the dumb *** that does these things. Others who aren't completely stupid kill the DDs first. Honestly though, you're always at the bottom of my list for PvP targets because you're literally entirely useless on all classes. You keep trying to find meaning in PWI though. I wish you well non factor. b:bye

Let me esplain somethin to you brah. By saying I do not bother to res my nix, I was implying that nixes are useless and get 1 shot by anything with rank 9 so it is almost pointless to waste time ressing a nix. IE I do not even enter PvP with it out most of the time, using a giant bunny is more helpful. Second, I am a veno, venos are not tanks, so by saying I run when you kill my nix, you are simply confusing kiting with running. Maybe this is a new concept for you?
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Who the hell is mijajija majujija sumsa mija....., who? Dude you was no one back in the days you'll stay no one! Bi told ya already.... $ wont buy you the skills boy hahaha.
    Rage now please.
    edited April 2012
    viktorbg wrote: »
    Who the hell is mijajija majujija sumsa mija....., who? Dude you was no one back in the days you'll stay no one! Bi told ya already.... $ wont buy you the skills boy hahaha.
    Rage now please.

another raging kid like kindabusy that too afraid to use main to talk b:shutup
  • viktorbg
    edited April 2012
    My main is inactive for long time.... sorry kiddo :/ PW-MY and PWI is long gone for me....

Gotta love those late 2011 kids xD

Sorry la....
    Rage now please.
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    man so specific, do u have a life? b:shutup

Not sure how insulting my memory is supposed to be an insult? However, if I didn't have a life I likely would have logged on more than once this week for the 40 minutes it took me to do a frost.
    edited April 2012
    Not sure how insulting my memory is supposed to be an insult? However, if I didn't have a life I likely would have logged on more than once this week for the 40 minutes it took me to do a frost.

no one cares what u do. umad?
  • viktorbg
    edited April 2012
    Poor kid, he thing he's trolling xD
    Rage now please.
    edited April 2012
    viktorbg wrote: »
    Poor kid, he thing he's trolling xD
    Rage now please.

thinks*
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    no one cares what u do. umad?

Of course I am. BTW, you shouldn't really say no one cares when all I did was answer a question you asked. Makes you look a little stupid.

PS: Heads up, saying someone doesn't matter/no one cares about them, while responding to them at the same time, is a fallacy.
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Of course I am. BTW, you shouldn't really say no one cares when all I did was answer a question you asked. Makes you look a little stupid.

PS: Heads up, saying someone doesn't matter/no one cares about them, while responding to them at the same time, is a fallacy.

You should tell Calestine that.
  • viktorbg
    edited April 2012
    thinks*

Poor kid he thing* he's trolling xD
    This is all you got kiddo? C'mon kiddo dance as a monkey! xD Rage now please haha.... poor kid.
    edited April 2012
    lol now they all mad D:
This discussion has been closed.