What happened to Vengeful

Options
floorknight
floorknight Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hey, I just came back from break like 6 months and I just saw TW map. 6 months ago Vengef ul dominated almost map, what happened they have only 3 map now???
Post edited by floorknight on

Comments

• Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The map reset. Should be obvious...
    <3 b:cute
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey, I just came back from break like 6 months and I just saw TW map. 6 months ago Vengef ul dominated almost map, what happened they have only 3 map now???

Wadzio ragequit the faction and half the guild followed... the other half have just been losing land each week
  • aef21
    aef21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    After TF destroyed it's self with no decent TW or things to do in game lots of vengeful became inactive. So after map reset the faction was about at 75% of what it was when it beat TF for 1k.
  • Xerobow - Lost City
    Xerobow - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    aef21 wrote: »
    After TF destroyed it's self with no decent TW or things to do in game lots of vengeful became inactive. So after map reset the faction was about at 75% of what it was when it beat TF for 1k.

Be honest, they weren't all that strong before TF went down. They were triple attacking to beat TF. It took them a couple months of double and triple attacking before they could beat TF 1v1.

Here is to hoping that the upcoming double or triple attack will at least help them be competitive in TW. 8 minute wars are getting boring and my members are getting tired of showing up for the fake bids. Maybe...just maybe this week will be fun for a change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Be honest,.

This guy is funny. He is no body on LC server yet he boasts on Chinese server forum like he is some sort of amazing player.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This guy is funny. He is no body on LC server yet he boasts on Chinese server forum like he is some sort of amazing player.

^this guy is better then Wadzio. Welcome to the game
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

krewdetat why don't you join Vengefui for a week and trash talk them on the forums and have SilverMinx call you out again.b:bye
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    krewdetat why don't you join Vengefui for a week and trash talk them on the forums and have SilverMinx call you out again.b:bye

Lol is that really kindabusy? How come these people to affraid to use their main to talk on forum brah. Why so serious :<
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol is that really kindabusy? How come these people to affraid to use their main to talk on forum brah. Why so serious :<

tinyurl.com/VengefuiMad
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    tinyurl.com/VengefuiMad

Good fight turret... LMFAO
  • aef21
    aef21 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Be honest, they weren't all that strong before TF went down. They were triple attacking to beat TF. It took them a couple months of double and triple attacking before they could beat TF 1v1.

Here is to hoping that the upcoming double or triple attack will at least help them be competitive in TW. 8 minute wars are getting boring and my members are getting tired of showing up for the fake bids. Maybe...just maybe this week will be fun for a change.

How long was the TW? Maybe its time for a cq split. ?? Mean that or 30weeks to crystal walk :)
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is so great. Well, it's the nature of the game. Each factions has ups and downs, it's just how it goes. Tri-Force died for months and rerolled into Insurrect. Vengeful is far from done, it's just a down time. I'd like to meet the person who has never raged, or had issues. It's well known that most in Insu hate each other. A real feat is keeping such highly geared players all in one place, even without real competition. So Vengeful ganked Tri-Force and won and now Insu ganked Vengeful for 1k, it happens. Props to the Insurrect officers for holding it all together because it's not an easy thing to do. For now you are #1 and perhaps will stay #1 but ego is always the cure to power trips. The reason Vengeful stays together is because of the humbled leadership. Yes every guild has trolls but none like Insu. I honestly hope all the ego doesn't ruin you guys, after all it's just a game, but I really enjoy fighting you guys. A challenge is always nice. Hope to have a real fight soon, in the mean time honestly words wont give you competition, nor will they make you feel better. When you resort to verbal trolling, maybe you should chill a bit and enjoy your success. Being #1 is nice and you should be proud. Isn't that enough?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is so great. Well, it's the nature of the game. Each factions has ups and downs, it's just how it goes. Tri-Force died for months and rerolled into Insurrect. Vengeful is far from done, it's just a down time. I'd like to meet the person who has never raged, or had issues. It's well known that most in Insu hate each other. A real feat is keeping such highly geared players all in one place, even without real competition. So Vengeful ganked Tri-Force and won and now Insu ganked Vengeful for 1k, it happens. Props to the Insurrect officers for holding it all together because it's not an easy thing to do. For now you are #1 and perhaps will stay #1 but ego is always the cure to power trips. The reason Vengeful stays together is because of the humbled leadership. Yes every guild has trolls but none like Insu. I honestly hope all the ego doesn't ruin you guys, after all it's just a game, but I really enjoy fighting you guys. A challenge is always nice. Hope to have a real fight soon, in the mean time honestly words wont give you competition, nor will they make you feel better. When you resort to verbal trolling, maybe you should chill a bit and enjoy your success. Being #1 is nice and you should be proud. Isn't that enough?

i loled at humbled leadership
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ... It's well known that most in Insu hate each other.

wth im hated b:cry
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well I attempted to give credit where it's due. Continue trolling if it makes you feel better I suppose. All I can say is Vengeful was here as long as Essence Tri-Force and Insurrect. Do you have a valid statement to argue that fact or just plan to talk more bs? Good luck if/when ego kills you guys. Inb4 QuadForce?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well I attempted to give credit where it's due. Continue trolling if it makes you feel better I suppose. All I can say is Vengeful was here as long as Essence Tri-Force and Insurrect. Do you have a valid statement to argue that fact or just plan to talk more bs? Good luck if/when ego kills you guys. Inb4 QuadForce?

this guy really has no clue about this game
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this guy really has no clue about this game

*** why you cry on vent for help vs me when i 1shot you in a 1v1 still w8ing on my 500mil ty
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    inb4 *** posts this guy has no idea what he's talking about or a random url link or UMAD brah bc that's all he can say. Or inb4 he replies nothing bc he knows he makes no sense. b:chuckle
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Also a side note to the mods, I must say the name ***_***_IN is highly offensive to me. I notice the *** is *'ed out. I think he should be forced to change his name bc kids play this game too, and I worry about the message they may receive.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *** why you cry on vent for help vs me when i 1shot you in a 1v1 still w8ing on my 500mil ty

au shii lets 1v1 500mil, when where?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Also a side note to the mods, I must say the name ***_***_IN is highly offensive to me. I notice the *** is *'ed out. I think he should be forced to change his name bc kids play this game too, and I worry about the message they may receive.

All the thing u said was referring to Wadzio. Once u play this game more and know about more people then u should know what i am talking about
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Calvin +2
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In fairness to Insurrectum only BUM_BUM_IN and AEM (aka Cancer) are truly offensive and troll when they pk someone. It's amusing to me that an r9 sin can troll about anything but I guess that's why those two made r9 sins. Susa is probably the next on the offensive stakes but I think he just thinks he should be because BUM_BUM and AEM are offensive. CQ and Essence had great TW battles with Spectral and Vengeful... good luck on getting a great TW Insurrect while BUM_BUM and AEM sprout their garbage.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    au shii lets 1v1 500mil, when where?

you forgot already *cough* 37k 1sshot *cough* not my fault blade affinity is faster then deaden
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Post count ++1
    Flame thread. /Closed

I nominate myself as forum mod.
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In fairness to Insurrectum only BUM_BUM_IN and AEM (aka Cancer) are truly offensive and troll when they pk someone. It's amusing to me that an r9 sin can troll about anything but I guess that's why those two made r9 sins. Susa is probably the next on the offensive stakes but I think he just thinks he should be because BUM_BUM and AEM are offensive. CQ and Essence had great TW battles with Spectral and Vengeful... good luck on getting a great TW Insurrect while BUM_BUM and AEM sprout their garbage.

Bob you forgot about PC D:
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    man sooo boredddd
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Bob you forgot about PC D:

No I didn't Purple; PC (Lnsomnia) is mentioned in another post...
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you forgot already *cough* 37k 1sshot *cough* not my fault blade affinity is faster then deaden

au yeah, mr i spent $20 thousand talks one shot whoever he wants. But when they got asked for a real 1v1 they goes, hey i 1 shot u before b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.