What happened to Vengeful

Options

Comments

• Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Considering you're the only other person to post in 5 pages of this thread; yes you are correct.

Milky ILU.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Considering you're the only other person to post in 5 pages of this thread; yes you are correct.

Hemad too.
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure why this is a discussion, Vengeful is dying because a large portion of their players quit; some left to help defend old family guild land and some just left for a different experience. Is ***_***__IN or Cancer going acknowledge this? No. *** takes this game far too seriously, proof being: He got called and woken up in the middle of the night to come to a PvP fight and he actually got up. When Hip joined Vengeful on an alt he went on to try to troll him about how Insurrect had 1k, for some reason he thinks we care. Cancer is just... I don't even know, he was friends with us right up until we put alts in Vengeful; since they were weaker and we thought it'd be fun. So his opinions of people are directly proportional to where their guild stands to his. This isn't really something new.

That, however, is it. When I was in TriForce with Xero he was a really good defense leader. He's level headed and makes a good guild leader, so it's not surprising that he managed to really pull the guild together.The core is what it is, some of the best geared players on server, some of them friends, some not.

***_***__IN and his band of loyal followers aside, Insurrect is a good guild.
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure why this is a discussion, Vengeful is dying because a large portion of their players quit; some left to help defend old family guild land and some just left for a different experience. Is ***_***__IN or Cancer going acknowledge this? No. *** takes this game far too seriously, proof being: He got called and woken up in the middle of the night to come to a PvP fight and he actually got up. When Hip joined Vengeful on an alt he went on to try to troll him about how Insurrect had 1k, for some reason he thinks we care. Cancer is just... I don't even know, he was friends with us right up until we put alts in Vengeful; since they were weaker and we thought it'd be fun. So his opinions of people are directly proportional to where their guild stands to his. This isn't really something new.

That, however, is it. When I was in TriForce with Xero he was a really good defense leader. He's level headed and makes a good guild leader, so it's not surprising that he managed to really pull the guild together.The core is what it is, some of the best geared players on server, some of them friends, some not.

Cool Story Bro.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Oh man, perfect world is they way I live. Anyone knows what real life is? Shizzz this vodka makes me dizzyyy. Hey what is life bro?
  • HerbertJones - Lost City
    HerbertJones - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you forgot to add in "lol" to prove you don't care
  • aemsintake
    aemsintake Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

u forgot to add in the part where i joined vF for a week and did world bosses with a few friends for personal gain and got booted b:cry why so serious ? b:laugh
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Man.. Everyone in this thread is somad. I feel so mad too . Anyone feeling somad wit me?
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Man.. Everyone in this thread is somad. I feel so mad too . Anyone feeling somad wit me?

I also mad.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    PC only knows the word MAD.

Thats the only word I can find in my dictionary. :(
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The fact is that Insu knows plenty of words, they just aren't intellectually capable of ever making a valid point about anything at all. Thus here we are with the "umad" bs. +1 to Herbert for noticing that *** left out the "lol" to prove he indeed doesn't care. I do think that someday Insu would like to make a point and be taken seriously though. Perhaps when they all turn 16 and learn how to use grammar they will. I don't understand why everyone is so mad at Insu on the forums. They came on here QQ'ing about no competition and fake bids. It's not like they filled the forum with a bunch of senseless bs. Oh wait, they're the ones crying on here, and they're mad oops. Inb4 I'm mad for this post even though I'm having a good time sharing truth over discussion. b:dirty
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Of course they'll say you're mad. They're just trying to exploit a duality, in saying you're mad they disqualify your argument and if you try to say you're not mad it simply makes it look like you were, leading you to disqualify your own argument.

Basically, it's a fall back technique used when they have nothing they can say to defend their point of view, similar to using sarcasm. Oh, unless you're PC; if he's saying"lolumad" it's because someone else said it before so he's bandwagoning to try to look cool.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Of course they'll say you're mad. They're just trying to exploit a duality, in saying you're mad they disqualify your argument and if you try to say you're not mad it simply makes it look like you were, leading you to disqualify your own argument.

Basically, it's a fall back technique used when they have nothing they can say to defend their point of view, similar to using sarcasm. Oh, unless you're PC; if he's saying"lolumad" it's because someone else said it before so he's bandwagoning to try to look cool.

LOL this post actually gave me tears. Ode to the truth. b:victory
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The fact is that Insu knows plenty of words, they just aren't intellectually capable of ever making a valid point about anything at all. Thus here we are with the "umad" bs. +1 to Herbert for noticing that *** left out the "lol" to prove he indeed doesn't care. I do think that someday Insu would like to make a point and be taken seriously though. Perhaps when they all turn 16 and learn how to use grammar they will. I don't understand why everyone is so mad at Insu on the forums. They came on here QQ'ing about no competition and fake bids. It's not like they filled the forum with a bunch of senseless bs. Oh wait, they're the ones crying on here, and they're mad oops. Inb4 I'm mad for this post even though I'm having a good time sharing truth over discussion. b:dirty

Hey bro do u know that barb called um. Whos that barb name? Oh Wishess, yeah that guy who started to brought up "you mad" all the time and his buddy TwoHandedAOE that were gone since 2008. (AU SHIIIZZLEE PAWNED RIGHT THERE!!!)

How come they named us as an author of this "you mad" thing. Me loling so hard. Inb4 more people from Vengefui actually post on this thread bcs they need to have more people on the forum chat wars. XD
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey bro do u know that barb called um. Whos that barb name? Oh Wishess, yeah that guy who started to brought up "you mad" all the time and his buddy TwoHandedAOE that were gone since 2008. (AU SHIIIZZLEE PAWNED RIGHT THERE!!!)

How come they named us as an author of this "you mad" thing. Me loling so hard. Inb4 more people from Vengefui actually post on this thread bcs they need to have more people on the forum chat wars. XD

Am I either of the two? Have I used either for credibility in my posts? Have I mentioned anyone's name as a reference? No? Well that's probably because I speak for my own self. What you may consider doing, is validating your own ignorance. YOU explain why YOU act how YOU do. It's what I, myself do, and it works quite well. b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Am I either of the two? Have I used either for credibility in my posts? Have I mentioned anyone's name as a reference? No? Well that's probably because I speak for my own self. What you may consider doing, is validating your own ignorance. YOU explain why YOU act how YOU do. It's what I, myself do, and it works quite well. b:bye

I just cleared ur brain out with facts that u didnt know because you didnt spent that much time on this game while talking like u know everything, but i think u will do better next time b:shocked
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I just cleared ur brain out with facts that u didnt know because you didnt spent that much time on this game while talking like u know everything, but i think u will do better next time b:shocked

The thing is, I am speaking for my own self. I haven't spoken about anything I'm not personally well informed of. It's nice to know we have a mind reader in pwi. How much is your fortune telling rate? I mean since you know what enters/exits others minds. What you did, yet again, is make zero relevant points about anything at all. How about you start over at page 1 of this discussion and see who sounds mad and is QQ'ing. Once you've read it for yourself, if you can read, you come back with something original and relevant to say.b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The thing is, I am speaking for my own self. I haven't spoken about anything I'm not personally well informed of. It's nice to know we have a mind reader in pwi. How much is your fortune telling rate? I mean since you know what enters/exits others minds. What you did, yet again, is make zero relevant points about anything at all. How about you start over at page 1 of this discussion and see who sounds mad and is QQ'ing. Once you've read it for yourself, if you can read, you come back with something original and relevant to say.b:bye

read all ur previous post and then try again with this statement lol hemad
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    read all ur previous post and then try again with this statement lol hemad

Shocker! I'm astonished by you saying such. Where did this creativity come from? Such relevance. You're getting pwned in forums. I suggest you just not talk, you'll look less ignorant that way. At least I made a point. Can you say the same for yourself? b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Shocker! I'm astonished by you saying such. Where did this creativity come from? Such relevance. You're getting pwned in forums. I suggest you just not talk, you'll look less ignorant that way. At least I made a point. Can you say the same for yourself? b:bye

LOLOLOL YOUMADBRAH? WHYSOSERIOUS? b:chuckle
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

Don't really care what this post is just quoted it to lol @ this kid for thinking he is someone. Got r9 and still a nobody, u mad? Oh wait by Notions theory me quoting your post and calling you a nobody cancels out my statement of you being a nobody... then again my interest in what Notion says is disingenuous because he is full of hypocrisy.

Seems like Vengeful took the war to the forums since they don't stand a chance in the game. If you are gonna use a mascot use someone more intelligent than Pandemic.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    did anyone notice that pandemic on his avatar is level 100, how come he got r9. hacks b:chuckle
  • Calestine - Lost City
    Calestine - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I ARE SO MAD!!! I RAGING RIGHT NOW!!!!b:angry

Sorry, didn't actually read what you said. Was just quoting you to make absolutely sure you could figure out who I'm talking to.

What's the matter buddy? With the server down no one's going to wake you up at midnight to log on game for normal PVP? No, really everyone else, that happened. He woke up at midnight to save his internet friends that don't really like him anyway. Must really suck knowing that you're a worthless piece of trash that no one on earth could ever be proud of. My deepest condolences for your parents. I'm sure you'll have some witty comeback ending in "lol" or "bro" to express how upset this doesn't make you. That's okay, because we both know you're depressed about how you have managed to accomplish nothing in your life.

The truth is I can relate, I so wanted to log on game and take a massive **** on Kreize but there was maintenance so I had to settle for the first person I saw on forums. I realized I had yet to be banned from forums and decided it was high time.

P.S. back in the day before you spent money on this game and no one even pretended to like you it was really cute when you got butt hurt over my wcs and spammed me for hours about it. (Again, this actually happened, he spent hours telling me to stop world chatting, GOOD ONE)

P.P.S. **** you, Kreize.
  • Calestine - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Don't really care what this post is just quoted it to lol @ this kid for thinking he is someone. Got r9 and still a nobody, u mad? Oh wait by Notions theory me quoting your post and calling you a nobody cancels out my statement of you being a nobody... then again my interest in what Notion says is disingenuous because he is full of hypocrisy.

Seems like Vengeful took the war to the forums since they don't stand a chance in the game. If you are gonna use a mascot use someone more intelligent than Pandemic.

Your *****, ****, ****, **** (really not sure which one of those isn't filtered) is disingenuous.
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

Go reread what I said and edit your post to be accurate. Also, please clarify where I'm a hypocrite, I'm genuinely interested in knowing.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sorry, didn't actually read what you said. Was just quoting you to make absolutely sure you could figure out who I'm talking to.

What's the matter buddy? With the server down no one's going to wake you up at midnight to log on game for normal PVP? No, really everyone else, that happened. He woke up at midnight to save his internet friends that don't really like him anyway. Must really suck knowing that you're a worthless piece of trash that no one on earth could ever be proud of. My deepest condolences for your parents. I'm sure you'll have some witty comeback ending in "lol" or "bro" to express how upset this doesn't make you. That's okay, because we both know you're depressed about how you have managed to accomplish nothing in your life.

The truth is I can relate, I so wanted to log on game and take a massive **** on Kreize but there was maintenance so I had to settle for the first person I saw on forums. I realized I had yet to be banned from forums and decided it was high time.

P.S. back in the day before you spent money on this game and no one even pretended to like you it was really cute when you got butt hurt over my wcs and spammed me for hours about it. (Again, this actually happened, he spent hours telling me to stop world chatting, GOOD ONE)

P.P.S. **** you, Kreize.

its cool but i guess u miss the point on me waking up in the middle of night to save my internet friends. OMG how did u get this statement? b:chuckle

sometimes i wish people know me better then just from world chat b:surrender
  • Calestine - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    its cool but i guess u miss the point on me waking up in the middle of night to save my internet friends. OMG how did u get this statement? b:chuckle

sometimes i wish people know me better then just from world chat b:surrender

I feel like anyone with any sort of ambition or social life would struggle to fathom the point of you waking up in the middle of the night to save people in a video game that never liked you until you started flaunting small amounts of money like a fat, hairy Saudi Arabian pretending to be an oil Sheik in an LA strip club.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I feel like anyone with any sort of ambition or social life would struggle to fathom the point of you waking up in the middle of the night to save people in a video game that never liked you until you started flaunting small amounts of money like a fat, hairy Saudi Arabian pretending to be an oil Sheik in an LA strip club.

can u translate that please i dont understand any single word u said b:chuckle
  • Calestine - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    can u translate that please i dont understand any single word u said b:chuckle

It's okay, sound it out buddy. You'll get it eventually.
This discussion has been closed.