What happened to Vengeful

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In fairness to Insurrectum only BUM_BUM_IN and AEM (aka Cancer) are truly offensive and troll when they pk someone. good luck on getting a great TW Insurrect while BUM_BUM and AEM sprout their garbage.

i hope this happens. enjoy ure crystal walks
    Here we go again....
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Already did... that's why they're crying here now. b:victory
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Come at me, brah!
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    You would love that probably wouldn't you? The problem is because it wont happen bc everyone is tired of listening to Insu. Brah... b:bye
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    au yeah, mr i spent $20 thousand talks one shot whoever he wants. But when they got asked for a real 1v1 they goes, hey i 1 shot u before b:chuckle

He actually runs from me whenever he and I meet "alone" . Good to know a Full R9 +12 Jaded Seeker is scared of 1v1ing other classes and cough run cough .

Hey, Rico. UMAD1SHOT?
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    He actually runs from me whenever he and I meet "alone" . Good to know a Full R9 +12 Jaded Seeker is scared of 1v1ing other classes and cough run cough .

Hey, Rico. UMAD1SHOT?

I ARE SO MAD!!! I RAGING RIGHT NOW!!!!b:angry
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You would love that probably wouldn't you? The problem is because it wont happen bc everyone is tired of listening to Insu. Brah... b:bye

sorry pretty sure im sick of listening to you cry in this thread. b:cry

Veneful has done a lot of **** talking in game and on the forums and now they can't back it up, get over it its not insru fault that there are now 20 min wars cause they beat vengeful. Not there fault vengeful had to attack TF 3v1 in tw to beat then, and its not there fault both instinct and vengeful are failing now. Oh i hate all those factions the same btw b:victoryb:cuteb:dirty
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i hope this happens. enjoy ure crystal walks

LOL oh god, this sounds funny no matter what server you play on

Insurrect enjoy your free mils every week

and <3 u susa b:kiss
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • zznogard
    zznogard Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ^ It is funny D: I mean crystal walks are so fun isn't it? Free mills you say? That's nothing. I mean its nice to have that extra change on a dead server with no competition D: 10 min crystal walks so fuuuuunnnn.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    zznogard wrote: »
    Free mills you say? That's nothing.

That's everything b:kiss Who cares about fun when ur rackin in MILS every week!

Rack city **** rack rack city ****!
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

• _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    sorry pretty sure im sick of listening to you cry in this thread. b:cry

Veneful has done a lot of **** talking in game and on the forums and now they can't back it up, get over it its not insru fault that there are now 20 min wars cause they beat vengeful. Not there fault vengeful had to attack TF 3v1 in tw to beat then, and its not there fault both instinct and vengeful are failing now. Oh i hate all those factions the same btw b:victoryb:cuteb:dirty

I do wonder... who is actually crying on this thread? I am having plenty of fun and couldn't possibly care less what Insu thinks about anything at all. Anyways though, continue crying and saying others are LOL -gives tissue- b:bye
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Be honest, they weren't all that strong before TF went down. They were triple attacking to beat TF. It took them a couple months of double and triple attacking before they could beat TF 1v1.

Here is to hoping that the upcoming double or triple attack will at least help them be competitive in TW. 8 minute wars are getting boring and my members are getting tired of showing up for the fake bids. Maybe...just maybe this week will be fun for a change.

^ Crying. b:cry
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    This is so great. Well, it's the nature of the game. Each factions has ups and downs, it's just how it goes. Tri-Force died for months and rerolled into Insurrect. Vengeful is far from done, it's just a down time. I'd like to meet the person who has never raged, or had issues. It's well known that most in Insu hate each other. A real feat is keeping such highly geared players all in one place, even without real competition. So Vengeful ganked Tri-Force and won and now Insu ganked Vengeful for 1k, it happens. Props to the Insurrect officers for holding it all together because it's not an easy thing to do. For now you are #1 and perhaps will stay #1 but ego is always the cure to power trips. The reason Vengeful stays together is because of the humbled leadership. Yes every guild has trolls but none like Insu. I honestly hope all the ego doesn't ruin you guys, after all it's just a game, but I really enjoy fighting you guys. A challenge is always nice. Hope to have a real fight soon, in the mean time honestly words wont give you competition, nor will they make you feel better. When you resort to verbal trolling, maybe you should chill a bit and enjoy your success. Being #1 is nice and you should be proud. Isn't that enough?

^ Fact. b:shutup
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Well I attempted to give credit where it's due. Continue trolling if it makes you feel better I suppose. All I can say is Vengeful was here as long as Essence Tri-Force and Insurrect. Do you have a valid statement to argue that fact or just plan to talk more bs? Good luck if/when ego kills you guys. Inb4 QuadForce?

^ Also fact. b:kiss
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    this guy really has no clue about this game

^ Has this guy EVER even ONE time EVER made any sense when he opens his mouth at all? If so please do let me know when. b:sad
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Quintuple post... really?
    edited April 2012
    ^ Has this guy EVER even ONE time EVER made any sense when he opens his mouth at all? If so please do let me know when. b:sad

lol why are u talking to ur self? i think he has a mental problem
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    lol why are u talking to ur self? i think he has a mental problem

^ Just answered my question about him, -checks no-. Also pretty sure this is directed to the whole server. b:surrender
  • balafre
    balafre Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • balafre
    edited April 2012
    balafre wrote: »
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • balafre
    edited April 2012
    balafre wrote: »
    edited April 2012
    b:laugh why so serious lah
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:shocked
    b:shockedb:shocked

• Particle - Lost City
    Particle - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Let's just put all of Insurrect, ChinaTown and Vengeful's members into a giant hat and draw them out one by one and assign new guilds that way. Maybe we can flog this dead horse for a couple of months longer and pretend we still have a reason to keep playing.
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    wth im hated b:cry

Purple, you are crep. I hate you with all my heart.
    As Marshall, you is ****! **** **** ****!
    b:fatbb:fatbb:fatbb:fatb
    I hate you.
    <3:D
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    oh mang I am 3rd offensive troll even though I hardly say anything. I must offend them with my giant bunny and perma afk at south.

Dia <3
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Let's just put all of Insurrect, ChinaTown and Vengeful's members into a giant hat and draw them out one by one and assign new guilds that way. Maybe we can flog this dead horse for a couple of months longer and pretend we still have a reason to keep playing.

^ Most brilliant post made on this thread by anyone.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ^ Most brilliant post made on this thread by anyone.

Considering you're the only other person to post in 5 pages of this thread; yes you are correct.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    So 1v1?
This discussion has been closed.