Harpy Wraith Solo

Options

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    because there is always a better way of doing things. and whats the point in being able to *solo* harpy wraith if you can't *tank* it to help someone complete their demon quest to kill her. by that i mean keep control of aggro and canceling aoes so that your squad mates stay alive, thus making it a smoother kill.
    b:cute

That would be a futile effort. That quest is broken and requires a nonexistant version of harpy wraith to be killed.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    because there is always a better way of doing things. and whats the point in being able to *solo* harpy wraith if you can't *tank* it to help someone complete their demon quest to kill her. by that i mean keep control of aggro and canceling aoes so that your squad mates stay alive, thus making it a smoother kill.

I heard Harpy's attacks can't be canceled anyway (though I'm not sure). The point of soloing is just to accomplish what most people consider the hardest PvE challenge in the game. I'm not doing it to help level 92 one shots attempt to complete a broken quest.

It's pretty funny though hearing a barb pretend that they can "keep control of aggro" these days b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • crameal
    crameal Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I heard Harpy's attacks can't be canceled anyway (though I'm not sure). The point of soloing is just to accomplish what most people consider the hardest PvE challenge in the game. I'm not doing it to help level 92 one shots attempt to complete a broken quest.

It's pretty funny though hearing a barb pretend that they can "keep control of aggro" these days b:laugh

yeah but i bet u couldnt do it with a bow y not just roll a bm archers r archers they deal damage from far not use aps to kill i hate all claw archers and hope your accounts get banned or **** because u dont deserve claws i say claws should be locked to bms
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    crameal wrote: »
    yeah but i bet u couldnt do it with a bow y not just roll a bm archers r archers they deal damage from far not use aps to kill i hate all claw archers and hope your accounts get banned or **** because u dont deserve claws i say claws should be locked to bms

You're so pleasant :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Blademasters shouldn't be able to use claws of fists. Fists were originally made for the monk class which was removed. Claws belong to barbs since they have tiger form.

Blademasters should only use blades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • crameal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Blademasters shouldn't be able to use claws of fists. Fists were originally made for the monk class which was removed. Claws belong to barbs since they have tiger form.

Blademasters should only use blades.

why cant barbs use skills with claws then huh tell me because claws/fist are for bms why not focus no what i said about archers
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

spoken like a true idiot
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    why cant barbs use skills with claws then huh tell me because claws/fist are for bms why not focus no what i said about archers

Why can't BM use HF with fists? Why doesn't BM R9 have -int gear? Why does BM need to 1v1 APS DD when they're a support class?

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why are there so many idiots in this world like crameal .........

Oh wait ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    can cash archer solo that with slingshot too???? i think i will use bow .... just incase... -.- if i have the coin...
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm disappointed with you people on non-archer avatars actively feeding the troll.

The archer forums is not the place to do that. Take it to General Discussion! If you've got to respond to the troll at least troll it back like boo-- Hurrdurr and Decus!
  • truekossy
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thanks? I think?

.... Ruvil cake, anyone?
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ill take the two milk flavored ones if you please
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What is this? How dare you offer Ruvilcake to trolls?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Look who's pouting like a little girl cuz his cake got taken away.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • truekossy
    edited April 2012
    Options
    What is this? How dare you offer Ruvilcake to trolls?

It was a test they failed miserably when the cake left them... and now that they've had a glimpse of Ruvilcake they shall forever be mad they can never keep it.
  • crameal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ouch im scared of crameal

Archer forums need a clean up.

Just like yo moma
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Mom statements are 100% proof of low I.Q people with psychological instabilities and serious lack of hugs at a young age.

you are so fail it doesnt even worth playing with you anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Thanks? I think?

.... Ruvil cake, anyone?

It's a shame she isn't that pretty, cause her cakes are...

Why does Ruvil only have one picture?! >:(
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited April 2012
    Options
    oh dear apparently he was a product of incest as well. for shame.

I wonder if the only answe he knows is *yo moma* , his profile picture shows some hints though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Because Q's using the rest to encourage Ast to increase that chest size.

I cannot imagine that would work. If anything, the size of other body parts that are completely unrelated to the female anatomy may increase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I cannot imagine that would work. If anything, the size of other body parts that are completely unrelated to the female anatomy may increase.
    bahahahaha omg xD
  • truekossy
    edited April 2012
    Options

Touche, my friend.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options

You mean getting fat from eating cake?
    That'd just be more Ast to love.
    edited April 2012
    Options

b:laughb:laugh LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You mean getting fat from eating cake?
    That'd just be more Ast to love.

I should've quoted you before that edit just to ponder what you've been doing to Ast.

Well... aside from the things you already do!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just removed loads of posts that are violating the forum guidelines by certain individuals, I'm going to ask that the topic stays on track from now on. The people involved are going to be looked after.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just removed loads of posts that are violating the forum guidelines by certain individuals, I'm going to ask that the topic stays on track from now on. The people involved are going to be looked after.

Thanx!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Im sorry for feeding the troll. not much to do in the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.