Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Dimthought: yes i also thought the same as you when i made my "fox" look veno lol, i wanted her eyes to smile. not sure what to do with my second veno yet lol =.=. i feel like her look need color and she should be a bunny. b:cry i just love bunies i wish bunny venos have little bubbye stubby tail. that would be nice. plus when i try to change skin color on fox venos, only her face color changed, her body's still white. idk how to fix that.

your first mystic with black hair is wow, so very cute. but when i scroll down ur second mystic is more ammazing. tho the eyes are different than ur usual. both look so cute. the second one i like the eye brow. I can never rotate the eye brow that way on my chars to and have my char still look not angry.

for ur sin, i do agree with lizrau, the jaw should be more define, ur sin is very cute i love the body tatoo. tho she look more like a young elf to me with those ears XP which isnt a bad thing lol.

lizrau: ur wizz look very doll like b:cute, i love the dark eye and the lip color. always love the kitty hair. very nice over all.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ziraia - Cute seeker you have! Most people tend to make their seekers look 'fierce' so it's nice to see a change 4/5

Ziraia's male friend b:chuckle- He looks like a real bad boy lol. I love the red hair and how his clothes match. Only thing that doesn't work out is the bright blue eyes. 4/5 nonetheless

OnlyDolly - There's something about her that bothers me.. I think it's the lips being so huge like she has botox in them D: when covering her lips with my hand she looks really adorable ^^ 3/5

v6n9f5.png

My veno and my mystic b:surrender

I really really like the second image. Totally reminded me of Aya Brea b:cool Everything is proportionate to the face. And I like the lighter lips on her too ^_^

One of my favorite images of my assassin.

Jojo.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Jojo.jpg

5/5 easy. He looks really, really good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    5/5 easy. He looks really, really good.

Aww thank you very much...

...I spent 2 hours fixing him up when i first made him ; I was sick and tired of seeing pre-set Tideborns so I wanted to make him look younger and a bit more like me so I can have more of an incentive to make him / gear him better.

Most of my retired characters look somewhat like me. That hair style was the closest thing I could find to my actual hair IRL. But of course the game's hair is more extreme because it's created from 1's and 0's.

How about you? Do you have any characters?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Kissina - Raging Tide
    Kissina - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hey everyone! So, I have came back to PWI after a year and a half of quiting, since I've been playing Forsaken World - it's got boring :( got to cap level and there was nothing to do. D:

So, here I am, however joining a PVP server and starting fresh!

Here is my seeker, her name is Artelia~
    artelia.jpg
  • varaleeatherton
    varaleeatherton Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wow so many Pics

1)Kissina~ um 2/5 just not to my liking some thing for me i just don't like noes or mouth?
    2)Ayasu ~ first Pic 3/5 its cute but iv seen abit of looks like that 1 and 2pic 5/5 Love it XD
    3)Jojoushi ~ 5/5 Very Nice char ^^ Not like the rest out there with presets :P
    4)puthdarrent~ err 3/5 nice face i just cant help knowing thats a guy with a girl toon b:shocked
    5)Oriannah~ 3/5 only becuz its like kinda a preset then slightly not? its just bugging me XD tehe (=^.^=) maybe get her to smile like Nishiraa said and she will look awesome =Db:victory

Heres My Old Look of a Sin b4 shes cute i think but i changed her bcuz i found a better look but ill see what u guys think of this sin (=^.^=)

217094_1993353637952_1366763891_2341281_5458361_n.jpg

5040165ztzYw.png
  • Zacknefien - Lost City
    Zacknefien - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like this shot mostly because I love his face. It's not perfect but it's interesting. I worked on him for three days to come up with someone beautiful but still masculine. I guess Bishi would be the right word. I edited the rest in PS. So his face would not be so dull.
    Zacknefien-TideBorn.jpg

This his shot is just my favorite. It's breathtaking in my opinion. Though I am sure no one else cares. Enjoy!
    Zacknefien-Meditation1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers! -Marilyn Manson
  • Ruriii - Sanctuary
    Ruriii - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Varalee I'd give you a 4/5. She's cute but there's something a little bit off about her face, can't tell what it is though. Zack I'd give you a 2/5 the face is different, but it looks pretty weird imo. Here's mine.
    http://imageshack.us/f/7/20120315150958.jpg/
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @varaleeatherton: 3.5/5 Very cute, just not really into the colors so much. She kinda reminds me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid (if she had grayish-blue skin, of course). C:

@Zacknefien: 3/5 I don't really find your char attractive, but he definitely has personality! I think the main thing bothering me is the hair. I dun like emo hair just because I see it everywhere and I'm tired of looking at it. >.>;

@Ruriii: 4/5 Nice. Wish I could see the face a little better, and there's something weird going on with the hairstyle - probably just a graphics issue, though.^^ I like the colors you chose for the hair and eyes.

I recently came back to PWI after not playing for a while and made a male psy just for the heck of it... but I think I actually like him more than my female psy. Maybe I can play both, one going sage and one going demon. ^.^ Anywho, here's Meniscus. He's based on a female custom preset I made for a past char.

20120316092305.jpg
    20120316092151.jpg
    20120316092414.jpg
    20120316094553.jpg

I have way too much fun taking screenshots. .___.;
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @ Vara: I personally really hate that hair =( so for me its a 3/5. cute face though

@Zack: he looks squished some how, but unique. 3/5

@othella : its hard to make a male psy that doesnt look like a carbon copy. nice ideas and skin. 4/5

some of my characters :) suggestions welcome. My baby cleric first, Schuldig

258pbex.jpg
    mj8cy.jpg

My assassin Ahszia

2nkosnn.jpg

My venomancer Rahjz :)
    9ieo9t.jpg
    x2ts06.jpg
  • Piea - Dreamweaver
    Piea - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @Ahszia
    I really like how all of your characters have a different color scheme :D
    Your cleric is cute and cyan is my favorite color so *megusta face* I give her a 5/5 :D
    As for the assassin, she looks kinda scary imo. Maybe that's because her eyes look kinda hollow. Also that white thing on her heat looks like a cream puff XD
    Your veno is just too cute for words. Her earthy, beige-y colors look so calm. Also I like her dresses. 5/5.
  • Piea - Dreamweaver
    Piea - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Here are my characters. Excuse the noobness b:beg

j8yMGMP9VVTLV.jpg

my Veno. (i want her to be my main if i can decide on a build)

jbbFO3Q1D9xjm4.jpg
    My first character on Dreamweaver. Yes she's a sin. But only because i was best as a sin in every game i played. (from solstice to ragnarok, mąbinogi and fiesta. i have always been an assassin)

And my cleric on Archosaur. I only played as her for 2 weeks.

jb1CkV2SMrbwdp.bmp

I really like her eyes

And my last character, a male seeker. I just wanted to make one because character creation is so much fun imo.

jCGWoDCL8yj1.jpg
  • itzverooo
    itzverooo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1. 2-10
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    O.O I think my eyes are gonna pop out xD So many pretty chars @_@
    Too bad I can't rate them all ;\ Sooo I'll begin with these :3
    Jojoushi wow.. you sin is so hot :o your work definitely paid off ;D 5/5

Kissina hmm.. I think you should make nose a lil bit smaller and maybe you should make face smaller in the mid section :3 4/5

varaleeatherton niiiice she does look like Ariel the Litlle Mermaid :D it's very cute x.x but maybe you should make your face a wee bit smaller :o (I really like small faces >.<) 4/5

Zacknefien intresting character indeed o.o uch.. but I'm not a big fan of chars like these so I'll give ye 3/5 :|

Ruriii I really like your char, he looks handsome :3 5/5

othella nice work with psy but maybeif you could change skin color it would be perfect! (just my opinion x.x) 4/5

Ahszia I like your cleric :3 colors match and face is cute :3 5/5 I think that everything is fine with your sin tho o.o 4/5 (but your cleri and veno are prettier *.*) as for veno...shes simply gorgeous!! I really like that innocent foxy look she has :3 5/5

Piea Well.. I'm a fan of big eyes :3 I really like your veno, fair skin,big eyes 5/5 too bad I can't give ye any advice how to build your veno.. but maybe this will help x.x http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    your sin is pretty cute too but smth is off... I can't tell what it is exactly 4/5 But your cleric is perfect :3 big eyes and fair look <3 5/5

Huh I think that's all I can say .. for now ... *hides*
    So here are my characters prepared for your judgment x.x ( go easy on me...) first one: seeker ._.

shizu1.jpg

shizuk.jpg

And I need your help with this one guys... which cleric appearance I should pick x.x (can't decide with eye color.... T_T) :
    1) 26072456.jpg

2) 11051796.jpg

3) bluenl.jpg

Hope to hear your opinion sooon ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Mystearicae - Raging Tide
    Mystearicae - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Cleric: 4.5/5
    I love the youthful look, but I think it will be more interesting with another hair color.

Assassin: 3/5
    Not a fan of pink hair... Sorry. b:sad She will be sexier with more lips. Other than that, she is beautiful.

Venomancer: 5/5
    Loved the color scheme. Kind of unique. This hair suits her perfectly.

-

Piea - Dreamweaver
    Venomancer: 5/5
    She is just beautiful. A perfect face of youthful.

Assassin: 4/5
    Uh, she is sexy! The color scheme isn't so unique, but it suits her perfectly. Her lips are the most beautiful.

-

Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Seeker: 5/5
    Awesome. I am not sure about the color scheme, but it's beautiful. Her eyes are stunning.

Cleric: BLUE EYES BLUE EYES.

-

So there's Myst:
    A quick screen.
    20120321022640.jpg
    I'll make you wish you have a soul to sell...
    When I strike you down and send you straight to hell.
    [SIGPIC]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg96/BrieHeartnett/myssignnewmew.png[/SIGPIC]
    Awesome Silvy's creation. /\
    Lo so puoi darmi il paradiso pero io sono nato libero.
  • ScarIettRose - Lost City
    ScarIettRose - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @ Mystearicae - I like the way your chara looks, it's very unique and diff from most people's. I dont enjoy those colors tho O_O Just my opinion 4/5 <;

@ Miakai - Your seeker looks so kawaii~ Can tell you worked hard on it o_o 4/5
    P.S please rate others characters too :3 ty

My cleric~
    2wfi6w3.png
  • Miakai - Lost City
    Miakai - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ScarIettRose

Yes yes, I was going to come back and rate some characters later (posted the picture up near 1am my time - had to dash to bed after xD).

Your cleric is very pretty! ^^
    The only thing I can say I dont like is the dark eyeliner, however it completes her in a way!

Overall: 4/5.

Noel -

You character looks quite cute, although she looks half asleep! Maybe edit her out a little, make her eyes a little more open and shell look much better!

Overall: 2.5 /5

puthdarrent -

Your character dose look very nice indeed (I'm rating by face only, seeing as I don't exactly try and find pixels seductive or "hot" considering the poses you done with her lol). The skin tone is very nice, and matches well with her eyes and her hair is the perfect colour too.

Overall: 4/5

Jojoushi -

Your sin looks very charming, can tell you worked on him and not just been lazy and gone for a sin preset, slapped a new skin/hair/eye colour on and called it a new makeover.

Overall: 4/5.

Kissina -

She looks okay, however dosen't look ike you put too much work into her, she looks similar to most EG presets. Her mouth and nose are a little on the large side to, I dont know why, but one of my pet-peeves with seekers is I HATE it (personally) if the third eye dose not match their eye colour andd/or hair colour in some way.

Overall: 2/5

varaleeatherton -

Awww, she looks very cute. I dont like her eyes so much, look a little out of proportion with her face (usually people go for the smaller eyes for larger faces, and bigger eyes on smaller faces for the "cute" look). Nether the less, she is a very cute character :3

Zacknefien -

From what I can see on your sin (it is a very...very edited screenshot) he dose look great. Dont really like his face so much, it dose look very different from the presets, however looks a bit... well, imo creepy o_o.

Overall: 3/5

Ruriii -

Your sin dose look very good, just..... the sleek hair. Why do sins always wear sleek hair... it makes their foreheads look HUGE. Apart from that, he dose look okay. Just a big no-no to the sleek hair.

othella -

Your Psy looks very cute indeed! Only thing I dislike, actually, is the green colour skin. Nether the less, a great character!

Overall: 5/5

Ahszia -

Cleric: She looks cute, however, maybe change her hairstyle? I think she would look a bit better with a bit more hair (a bigger hair style). Nevertheless, a good cleric ^^

Overall 3/5.

Assasin: She looks cute, however looks similar to one of the sin presets. Her jaw also looks quite big/long so perhaps shorten it. but still, a good character!

Venomancer: Ohh, your veno is cute! My favourite of all your characters. The hair is greay, and makes her looks very good. Everything fits great with eachother!

Overall: 5/5

Piea -

Veno: She looks cute, however I hate rainbow hair on characters - the only thing that is detouring me from your character. Still, I love her eyes and she dose look very good overall.

Sin: Eh, not to be harsh but I really... just dont like her. It might be the angle, I dont know, but her nose and eyes and everything just look..... so big.

Overall: 1/5

Archer: (I am guessing she is an archer). She dose look okay, not as good as your veno though. Her eyes are very far apart (almost looks like a horse complied with her big nose and lips). Once again, and okay character, jsut the big features (nose lips etc) really dosent go well together.

Overall: 2/5

Seeker: Once again - the big features! However, cos he is male it suits much more than females. I like his eyes and his hair, just once again, the big features really make me.... yea, not like characters so much.

Overall: 2.5 / 5

Shizunne -

Oh, your seeker is gorgeous! She looks stunning. Everything fits fell with eachotehr (and I love your fashion - I want it myself xD). Overall, a great beautiful character!

Overall: 5/5.

As for the choose between eye colours, I say number 1 (the brown-gold ones). she is alos a very gorgeous character (rating her too even though you didnt ask : 5/5!).

Mystearicae -

Your cleric looks good, set apart from most characters (every dose the big eyed look these days, even myself xD). Everything fits well together, her skin/hair eye colour. Her lips look a little off, it may jsut be the angle but I dont know if you can see on the screenie, looks almost like she has a scar under it cos of the lighting.

• Carmelley - Raging Tide
    Carmelley - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Miakai - OMG Your Seeker is sooo cute ^_^ Love her so much ;* Same to Sin. 5/5 for both. :)
    ScarIettRose - Pretty colors :D I really like her chocolate skin and hair especially with blue eyes ;* 5/5

Ok new but not bad (I think xD)

2vaf9qv.jpg

Kawaii ^w^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kissina - Raging Tide
    Kissina - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Carmelly - 2/5, I think she has too big of a head; it's quite large on such a small body. o-o

This is my Seeker - Artelia, I am making her my main now! :D

artdp.jpg

Up close :

artylo.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Miakai
    Seeker: I love her face, 5/5 for that.. But it doesnt really seem to fit to her body that much imo. The dress looks cute on her, and the first hair too :D overall 4/5
    Assassin: Not sure what to say.. I like your seeker alot more. 2/5 for sin.

ScarIettRose
    Pretty cleric and nice screenie. I like her facial expression or w/e its called o,o Ima give her 4/5 for her overall look.

Carmelley
    I kinda agree with Kissina that your cleric's head is too big compared to her body, and not a fan of That pink lips xD but it's nice for being new at making chars ^^ 2.5/5

Kissina
    Hmm, didnt change the preset alot? or maybe it's just the colors that makes me think she looks like a preset x3 Oh well, i think her head is a bit too small for her body. Eyes are a bit close together. Other than that, she's nice, and i like her fashion, very human.. or something o,o 3/5

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Miakai- Very beautiful face. And it doesn't look like a preset face and she's well proportioned .
    5/5
    Carmelley-Not sure if it's The pose that she's doing or what but you character looks oddly proportioned, not just because of her head but her arms look emaciated. But I love the pink lips.
    2.5/5
    Kissina- I don't think there's a problem with the eyes but her head could be a bit larger. But only slightly. Other than that I think she's very pretty
    4/5

Now he's my character.
    2012-03-2607-51-59.jpg
    2012-03-2600-31-04.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystearicae - Raging Tide
    Mystearicae - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Mystearicae -

Your cleric looks good, set apart from most characters (every dose the big eyed look these days, even myself xD). Everything fits well together, her skin/hair eye colour. Her lips look a little off, it may jsut be the angle but I dont know if you can see on the screenie, looks almost like she has a scar under it cos of the lighting.

Another screen for yah. b:thanks
    It's the shiny lipstick effect from Perfect World.

I think this is a better one:
    20120328031736.jpg
    I'll make you wish you have a soul to sell...
    When I strike you down and send you straight to hell.
    [SIGPIC]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg96/BrieHeartnett/myssignnewmew.png[/SIGPIC]
    Awesome Silvy's creation. /\
    Lo so puoi darmi il paradiso pero io sono nato libero.
  • Mizukano - Dreamweaver
    Mizukano - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ru065d.png
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    been awhile sence I rated and havent changed Brights look to one that hasnt been rated...so Im just gonna rate =) You can go to the fashion thread to see my taste if wanna see why I rate what I rate.

Mizukano: Tbs are so hard to rate for me. 3.5/5 my fav tb hair and nice eyes but color scheme is a bit overdone for sins (at least on RT)

Mystearicae: Ive been trying to keep an eye out for you in game. 5/5 love her face shape. she has such a peaceful regalness to her

Aimus: from what I can see I think he is nice 4.7/5 really like his wide mouth

Kissina: she looks like nice but kinda common, she has a lovely body and it works with her, to me a stronger face and she could be amazonian 3/5

Carmelley: 4/5 cute Im a fan of bigger heads she could use more color though

Miakai: 4.7/5 for tb she has a bit of an arogant look, fitting for a sin 4.9/5 for your seeker , cute face but for such a childish look it makes the clothes seem a bit odd on her

Ive noticed that people have really picked up on the base for that look, the default compared to others seemed off, I really like how you changed it around to

ScarIettRose: 5/5 her eyes just really pop with the liner, makes me even like the liner, she is really pretty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Here's better pictures of his face.
    2012-03-3114-38-04.jpg
    2012-03-2917-34-46.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    iHaxJoo1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    iHaxJoo1.jpg

Butt ugly.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Butt ugly.

She's not 'Butt ugly'. Here's a thread for you Hurrdurr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★