Forsaken Sigs

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just to let you know - Forsaken has been absent than more than five months now. :S
    No one knows whether she's coming back or not... so it's unlikely for you to get your requested signature. :<
  • X$exyFox - Heavens Tear
    X$exyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just to let you know - Forsaken has been absent than more than five months now. :S
    No one knows whether she's coming back or not... so it's unlikely for you to get your requested signature. :<

Aww, I was just glad I found someone who made free sigs. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Aww, I was just glad I found someone who made free sigs. :(

Silvy does as well, and she's quite pro. You're talking to one of the sig making vets in these here parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Silvy does as well, and she's quite pro. You're talking to one of the sig making vets in these here parts.
    b:quiet
    You're making me blush. :o

Oh and by the way, $exyFox, Venus belongs to the bunch of neat freelancing signature creators... b:mischievous

My suggestion: Either open up a thread in which you ask for the creative people out there (including all our freelancers) to make you one - or check the official list which is also stickied. :3
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:quiet
    You're making me blush. :o

Oh and by the way, $exyFox, Venus belongs to the bunch of neat freelancing signature creators... b:mischievous

My suggestion: Either open up a thread in which you ask for the creative people out there (including all our freelancers) to make you one - or check the official list which is also stickied. :3

Yay, my randomly posting sigs on threads has a name! Freelancing, I like the sound of that. b:thanksb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This one hasn't been posted in for a while, so I'm going to un-sticky it. It'll still stay in the Listing of Custom Signature Request Threads thread, so it won't be lost.
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am so sorry I kinda ran off on everyone! I was working hard in school and just had no time. I may think about opening all this back up. We'll see. Hope everyone is good and I am sorry again, but I may be back b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Welcome back :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thank you. I wouldn't say I am fully back yet. I am going on vacation for a week. It is nice to fill my free time with something though =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2012
    Options
    Welcome back! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Forsaken! >:O
    Welcome back for the time being! :D
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Welcome back Forsaken! so cool to see you in your thread again. Way back in the day you were the only thread making signatures. you were who inspired me to give it a go! hope you are well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Welcome back Forsaken! so cool to see you in your thread again. Way back in the day you were the only thread making signatures. you were who inspired me to give it a go! hope you are well.

Thank you so much! I've been doing it since 2008. And very proud :) Was a little sad when I was asked by a mod if they could unsticky my thread like everyone else because they made a thread of all those who made siggies. Only because I have serviced this community since 2008 but meh! RIGHT KRITTY?!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thank you so much! I've been doing it since 2008. And very proud :) Was a little sad when I was asked by a mod if they could unsticky my thread like everyone else because they made a thread of all those who made siggies. Only because I have serviced this community since 2008 but meh! RIGHT KRITTY?!b:cry

Meh but i spose if a thread is dead it shouldnt stay stickied. back in the day you were the only one who was making them but now theres a lot of talented sig makers who have been here over the past year plus when youve been away. Still its great you are back hope you pop in and say hi once in a while XD DONT BE SAD! Be happy cause you have come back after like over a year and people still remember you and they still bothered to ask you if they could unsticky it.

Are you still active in server btw? i only ask cause we on the same server WOOO heavens tear XD

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    edited March 2012
    Options

Meh but i spose if a thread is dead it shouldnt stay stickied. back in the day you were the only one who was making them but now theres a lot of talented sig makers who have been here over the past year plus when youve been away. Still its great you are back hope you pop in and say hi once in a while XD DONT BE SAD! Be happy cause you have come back after like over a year and people still remember you and they still bothered to ask you if they could unsticky it.

Are you still active in server btw? i only ask cause we on the same server WOOO heavens tear XD

I was only kidding b:surrender

But I am kinda active on my psy Estuary. Mmm Heaven's Tear b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Glad to see you back. If it would make you feel any better, I could always sticky your thread again...b:chuckle
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kritty <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yay Forsy! welcome back! ^^
    subtess wrote: »
    -quote removed for violating forum rules-
    Google says you are speaking Croation my friend
    I can't figure it out either o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options

But I am kinda active on my psy Estuary. Mmm Heaven's Tear b:dirty

well hit me up when you on Heavens Tear if you feel like it XD <3

yup guys imma back!

• wyeth11
    wyeth11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Forsaken- its Wyeth from way back. I cant get on my old core connect account so message me or email me at sleepingdudenate@gmail.com if you see this!