Forsaken Sigs

Comments

• Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hay forsakenx i sent you a messige a while back and you say you would send me a messige with siggy :( , unfortuntly i been waiting 2 months checking forums each day could you still make one for me please?

Dx you didn't get that? I sent it again but I am guessing you didn't get the second pm. So I will put it here... lol if you don't get this, I will scream! xD

bluelloon.png

@OceansJewel - Sorry it wouldn't let me quote you. But this would be yours too. Sorry I don't email the sigs to people, mainly for my own privacy, I hope that you understand.

Hope you like this one, it's a little different but I like it as well ^^

oceansjewel.png

lol it's always been on my wishlist to have a cool siggy. esp one from forsaken i dont really care what colors or what theme, just make it look cool (which i know you will xD) and something...u know...Luckyrose-y, u know? lol i dont have any set guidelines for this sig.

xD Well than you! I didn't get any luckish sort of things in, but the roses, yes. And I do like it.

luckyrose.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide
    TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, i'm not asking a sig for now but you're doing a GREAT job ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:bye ohaider forsakenx b:cute Could you make me a siggy please :) i think you made my sister one and it was awsome xD , would love it if you could make me one with like a Thunder Back Ground xD , but like Red Thunder xDb:surrender if you get what i mean ^_^ thanks <3 this is my link ^.~ http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy135/xtrytobeatme2010/?action=view&current=2010-06-3001-00-55.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hmmm... Now I'm curious...

If you'd have the inspiration, I'd love to see a signature made for me. I do not want my in - game char on it so no links. I thought of my name buttercupcruella (i know it's long..b:surrender) dripping with chocolate... and Cruella Demon somewhere there... dunno.. maybe licking her finger covered in the chocolate from the letters, but the dropping "chocolate" from her finger would turn into the color of blood at some point. You do catch my drift? Also, is it possible to be done without any pics, etc?!

EDIT: here are possible links to the images of Cruella. Not the best quality though... I'd like it to look real rather than animated

http://images21.fotosik.pl/157/49c1ed2e7f4a492b.jpg
    http://i2.aeri.pl/g/1/1238/g/24291.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Omg thank you Forsaken. I LOVE ITb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • Blue//oon - Lost City22
    Blue//oon - Lost City22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thank you so much Forsaken b:cute i love it
    Thanks ForsakenX for the Signatureb:cute[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

I love it so much!!!!

Thank you 9000+ times over!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Forsakenx, your skills are outstanding! In the past you have done my sigs for my factions:

ElitePker
    Veng3ance

Recently, I had to make a new faction due to the fact that the filter dose not let factions with numbers or symbols above 1 have a faction icon.
    GRRRR
    Any way it worked out of the best and I found a decent name.
    Now I come to you =)
    For some of your handy work.

Faction name: Nemeses

(Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance bane: something causing misery or death

If you could get a picture of the Nemesis that would be great.
    I was also looking for a realistic look this time my past ones have been anima I know you love working with it, but realistic this time =)
    blood graphics please.

If you could have the saying: As you sow, so shall you reap.

Would be excuse my langue but f***ing SICK!
    Super Hyped about this idea.

12 laws of Karma if you feel something fits just throw it in.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Have fun with this one =)b:heartb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TY Forsaken
  • Lazengan - Lost City
    Lazengan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    been randomly looking thru the thread and all i got to say is, awesome work id love to have a sig showing how epicly epic this show is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKT3RFCggKM feel free to do w/e u want with it
  • blessnlove
    blessnlove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh well i want a signature like this but that says Yahveh instead of dreads dreads1.png
    the image she used: lion.gif
    the font: Graffpity
    now im ready to wait for it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yahveh - יהוה
    -The next Celan.

Bless

I surrender to YHWH - אני נכנע ה

ReaperX: When making an "Omg look at this, im the best" thread, make sure you spell BEING right...
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey Forsaken! I love your work so much. Been browsing through all your pages and I'm hoping you could make one for me :D

May I ask that you use this picture: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/512/dyn006original800640pjp.jpg

I would love it on the right side of the sig, one with a thin purple border and perhaps an image of the moon for the general background. You could use whatever moon picture that seems fitting. ^^ Also, i would like it to say, in purple font: Lythianaa and then in smaller font below it, "Only Demon..." Thank you ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Roxetta - Raging Tide
    Roxetta - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1.) http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad330/Daisy_Lycan/2010-07-1212-07-25-1.jpg
    2.) Roxetta~Tideborn Assassin
    3.) Something ocean-like since she is technically a "fish" =P
    4.) Redhatch's Lover

Thanks so much! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asholetta - Sanctuary
    Asholetta - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey lovely sigs like always, this is my new main i never use haseo my bm any more.

I was wondering would you mind making me one more sig?

Idk if you could do one with this screeny i would be very grateful.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/zero8426/2010-05-2922-36-19.jpg

I guess my veno's name Asholetta and um colors well idk i guess whatever looks best.

ty so much in advance.
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey not that I don't like your work on my barbs siggy it's just I've grown outta red and I'm more into black, So could you please change the colour of my barbs siggy to grey/black :D?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10211746001&dateline=1267924710

Kinda like the colour of my archers', grey/black/blue, I really liked that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
    edited July 2010
    b:cry Been a month i been waiting for a siggy b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
    edited July 2010
    b:cry Been a month i been waiting for a siggy b:sad

=/ Yeah sometimes I get really busy irl so you may have a bit of a wait and pfft a month.. It's not even 3 weeks yet. b:shocked

But right at this moment, I can't make any of these, my internet is acting up. I have someone coming out tomorrow so... I should be able to get them done tomorrow if I don't get wrapped up in a lot of things. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    =/ Yeah sometimes I get really busy irl so you may have a bit of a wait and pfft a month.. It's not even 3 weeks yet. b:shocked

But right at this moment, I can't make any of these, my internet is acting up. I have someone coming out tomorrow so... I should be able to get them done tomorrow if I don't get wrapped up in a lot of things. b:surrender

oh all good , i thort you qiut b:crb:sad so i was like NUUU Forsakenx come back b:cute
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Take your time Forsaken. Already appreciate all that you have done for the PWI community :D b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited July 2010
    Wow, i'm not asking a sig for now but you're doing a GREAT job ^^

^^ Thank you

ohaider forsakenx Could you make me a siggy please :) i think you made my sister one and it was awsome xD , would love it if you could make me one with like a Thunder Back Ground xD , but like Red Thunder xD if you get what i mean ^_^ thanks <3 this is my link ^.~

Ok Mr. Impatient here is yours. I hope it turned out as you wanted, and I put your name in so if you don't want that, let me know.

trytobeatme.png

Hmmm... Now I'm curious...

If you'd have the inspiration, I'd love to see a signature made for me. I do not want my in - game char on it so no links. I thought of my name buttercupcruella (i know it's long..) dripping with chocolate... and Cruella Demon somewhere there... dunno.. maybe licking her finger covered in the chocolate from the letters, but the dropping "chocolate" from her finger would turn into the color of blood at some point. You do catch my drift? Also, is it possible to be done without any pics, etc?!

EDIT: here are possible links to the images of Cruella. Not the best quality though... I'd like it to look real rather than animated

Ok so this one is gonna take me a bit longer. Hope you are patient. I am not sure if one that will be small enough to put on this forum though =/
    Omg thank you Forsaken. I LOVE IT
    Thank you so much Forsaken i love it
    Forsakenx, your skills are outstanding! In the past you have done my sigs for my factions:

ElitePker
    Veng3ance

Recently, I had to make a new faction due to the fact that the filter dose not let factions with numbers or symbols above 1 have a faction icon.
    GRRRR
    Any way it worked out of the best and I found a decent name.
    Now I come to you =)
    For some of your handy work.

Faction name: Nemeses

(Greek mythology) the goddess of divine retribution and vengeance bane: something causing misery or death

If you could get a picture of the Nemesis that would be great.
    I was also looking for a realistic look this time my past ones have been anima I know you love working with it, but realistic this time =)
    blood graphics please.

If you could have the saying: As you sow, so shall you reap.

Would be excuse my langue but f***ing SICK!
    Super Hyped about this idea.

12 laws of Karma if you feel something fits just throw it in.

THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Have fun with this one =)

Ok hope this is kinda what you were looking for. If not, let me know.

nemeses.png

been randomly looking thru the thread and all i got to say is, awesome work id love to have a sig showing how epicly epic this show is feel free to do w/e u want with it

Ok this was a bit hard deciding what to do. I wanted to make it animated but decided this may look better. I might come back and change it to the animated one.

lazengan.png
    blessnlove wrote: »
    oh well i want a signature like this but that says Yahveh instead of dreads the image she used: the font: now im ready to wait for it ^^

Ok wasn't sure of the colors you wanted so I threw these in. If you want something different let me know ^^ Ohhhh I like how that pops a bit on these forums.

yahveh.png

I hate to do this but the rest I will have to get tomorrow. I am sooo tired. I promise I will get the others though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That was just an idea I had. If it is doable, I'll wait until... Xmasb:chuckle. I'd love to see any result. Thank you for responding.b:thanks Take your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    b:victory Thanks so much Forsaken X just how a Visualized it ^^ Tyvm
  • Roxetta - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Can't wait to see mine! The others turned out really great. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Hey Forsaken! I love your work so much. Been browsing through all your pages and I'm hoping you could make one for me :D

May I ask that you use this picture:

I would love it on the right side of the sig, one with a thin purple border and perhaps an image of the moon for the general background. You could use whatever moon picture that seems fitting. ^^ Also, i would like it to say, in purple font: Lythianaa and then in smaller font below it, "Only Demon..." Thank you ^^

Ok I hope this is kinda what you were looking for, if you want changes, let me know ^^

lythianaa.png
    1.)
    2.) Roxetta~Tideborn Assassin
    3.) Something ocean-like since she is technically a "fish" =P
    4.) Redhatch's Lover

Thanks so much!

Didn't know if you wanted Radhatch's Lover in there... So I left it out for now, but if you want it in there, let me know, I can add it.

roxetta.png

Hey lovely sigs like always, this is my new main i never use haseo my bm any more.

I was wondering would you mind making me one more sig?

Idk if you could do one with this screeny i would be very grateful.

I guess my veno's name Asholetta and um colors well idk i guess whatever looks best.

ty so much in advance.

asholetta.png

I will make you 50 more if that's what you need lol Hope this works for you.

Hey not that I don't like your work on my barbs siggy it's just I've grown outta red and I'm more into black, So could you please change the colour of my barbs siggy to grey/black :D?

Kinda like the colour of my archers', grey/black/blue, I really liked that

Ok I threw a bit of blue in, but hope this is kinda what you had in mind xD Easiest sig in the past day =D

wartigerz1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asholetta - Sanctuary
    Asholetta - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010

asholetta.png

I will make you 50 more if that's what you need lol Hope this works for you.

AWW ty ty ty ^^

awesome work, and yea it works ty again.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Can't wait to see mine as well. I'm excited.
    :D
    edited July 2010
    =) I will get to the ones in PMs later today. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Roxetta - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    LOVE it!!! Thanks so much!!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxetta - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I highly recommend this girl! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thank you for mine.
    It's amazing.
    <3
  • Lazengan - Lost City
    Lazengan - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok this was a bit hard deciding what to do. I wanted to make it animated but decided this may look better. I might come back and change it to the animated one.

lazengan.png

wow it looks awesome,thanks