Forsaken Sigs

Options

Comments

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow. Awesome work. I didn't look through all the pages but from what I saw, I really want one. I just need some screen shots...
  • Sin_of_Love - Heavens Tear
    Sin_of_Love - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    First of all, I must say I really love your siggies! I would love to have one made by you, too! b:chuckle
    Here's the information needed:

1 - Screenie of my character: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1339/20100809232544.png
    They're
    2 - "Sin of love". That's all i guess.
    3 - As for the colors, purple and black would do best.
    4 - Thank you in advance! ^^
  • Gwenibeth - Archosaur
    Gwenibeth - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hi ^^ ♥ your signatures, and i have a question

What size do you make your sigs? Mine looks waaaaaay too small. Not requesting anything but dont think i dont like your creations b:victory
    b:quiet I'm Back b:quiet
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/darkartic/2010-08-1101-48-49-Copy.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/darkartic/2010-08-1101-55-23.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/darkartic/2010-08-1101-56-46.jpg

Quote:
    "I felt for the tormented whirlwinds
    Damned for their carnal sins
    Committed when they let their passions rule their reason."

Want it to say: The sin of Lust(or Lu$t)
    (7 sins theme :o)

Colors: um either with the screenies or red/white/lilac

I hope you can use them all but 1 or 2 is fine and ty in advance :D

And I have to just say...wow. Didn't realize all this time the extreme skill someone has with this XD It's amazing to me :o Keep up the good work :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok, here's the image :

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/568/clipboard01mj.jpg

And here's the quote that I want in right :

If you must choose between two paths,
    either of which will bring death and defeat,
    then choose the path wherein you die fighting
    for honor and justice.
    GrimReaperHC Amici Dei Inemici Mundi (if you can put this right under the sign it will be great)

Thanks in advance !!! :)
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    can it be a few,, with different backgrounds,, and the legend "Scarlett 212" in them??
    thanks in advance, ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • ChaoticLove - Sanctuary
    ChaoticLove - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love your sigs b:heart . I was looking at all the other ones and they are amazing! I was wondering if you could please make me a sig as well? b:beg Whenever I try it turns out badly >.< I would really love one for my main right now, it is a cleric though I still post on my veno b:quiet . The name of my cleric is SorrowfulKia on the Sanctuary server. I was hoping for one of these pictures in it please.

If you could please make me a sig? b:flower

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1759196&imageID=27536827

I was thinking with this picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I'm insane, why does that matter?
    Making fun of me for being insane,
    is like me making fun of you for being normal.
    b:shutup

Veno 7x (Sanc.)
    Veno 5x (Harsh.)
    Cleric 4x (Sanc.)
    Cleric 3x (Sanc.)
    Bm 2x (Sanc.)
    Archer 2x (Sanc.)
    Psy. 1x (Sanc.)
    b:thanks
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    CrowPrince - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    not sure if your still doing sigs for people but if you are i would love to request one.

IGN: CrowPrince
    Class: Psychic
    Faction: AlterEgo

would love for it to have a picture of a crow on it with the words AlterEgos Bird Of Prey

p.s: your work is really great
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She is definitely gonna get backed up on these. xD
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O.O
    wow so fast,,
    they are perfect,, ^^
    thank you so much,, =D

btw: wich font is that,?? ^^

You're welcome everyone.

That was called iNked God. =)

Arigatou~ Forsaken! xD
    I love it!!
    I wish u well in the future of sig-making :3
    Edit: Never mind ^_^

Sorry if I took too long but *neverminds*
    Hey forsaken!! I would love to have a signature made. I have a screenshot and i would like it to just say Luna. You can do whatever color scheme you think fits best and anything else that would go well (maybe a moon?)

Thanks!!

Ok hope that this is kinda what you were looking for

luna-1.png

Since the new profile system killed the PM system.....I'm gonna post this here:

Also, I would like it to say "LifeHunting 7x BM, Liberate is Home" in it.

Color scheme is w/e you think will work best with it :) (I'm not gonna say about color scheme only because I can become highly picky xD)

Feel free to work it however you think will work best :)

Ok so I made one for 7x and one for 8x since you're close to 8x. =) Hope it works for you

lifehunting.png

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sigs/lifehunting8x.png

hi Forsaken! :)
    I love your signature and others that you made, I want one too! Later I wil post my veno's pic but now I've got only cleric's.

I won't tell you what colors I want it to be cause I don't have a clue ;). Please choose something that suits her. Also I would've wanted the face to be on the right side please :) and name Carella in some cool font (doesn't have to be so fancy) and dark letters. Phew, that's all xD. Pretty please! I know you'll do it great. Thanks a lot :*

P.S: if you want you might insert some cool quote :) (I'm damage type of cleric on pvp server ;D). Thanks!!

I am so bad at making quotes or thinking of them off the top of my head so this is what you get lol Hope you like it

carella.png

New sig time..
    just my name on it's own please :)

And then these words: "If you really loved me... never forget what we had my freind.."

dark blues blacks and silvers.. any chance you could look like the girl is crying?

I hope this kinda fits what you want =)

esnemyl4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow. Awesome work. I didn't look through all the pages but from what I saw, I really want one. I just need some screen shots...

kk Will be here when you get them ;) And thank you.
    First of all, I must say I really love your siggies! I would love to have one made by you, too!
    Here's the information needed:

1 - Screenie of my character:
    They're
    2 - "Sin of love". That's all i guess.
    3 - As for the colors, purple and black would do best.
    4 - Thank you in advance! ^^

Hope this is what you had in mine ^^

sinoflove.png

Hi ^^ ♥ your signatures, and i have a question

What size do you make your sigs? Mine looks waaaaaay too small. Not requesting anything but dont think i dont like your creations

I make the 500x100 and keep it 195.3 KB or under because pw resizes it funny if you don't.

Quote:
    "I felt for the tormented whirlwinds
    Damned for their carnal sins
    Committed when they let their passions rule their reason."

Want it to say: The sin of Lust(or Lu$t)
    (7 sins theme :o)

Colors: um either with the screenies or red/white/lilac

I hope you can use them all but 1 or 2 is fine and ty in advance :D

And I have to just say...wow. Didn't realize all this time the extreme skill someone has with this XD It's amazing to me :o Keep up the good work :D

Aww thank you very much. I hope that this is what you had in mind =)

lust.png

Ok, here's the image :

And here's the quote that I want in right :

If you must choose between two paths,
    either of which will bring death and defeat,
    then choose the path wherein you die fighting
    for honor and justice.
    GrimReaperHC Amici Dei Inemici Mundi (if you can put this right under the sign it will be great)

Thanks in advance !!! :)

I hope this is what you had in mind. If not, let me know what you would like changed.

grimreaper.png

can it be a few,, with different backgrounds,, and the legend "Scarlett 212" in them??
    thanks in advance, ^^

lol I am not sure what you are asking, could be because I am tired? If you could let me know what you are meaning, I could do it xD

I love your sigs . I was looking at all the other ones and they are amazing! I was wondering if you could please make me a sig as well? Whenever I try it turns out badly >.< I would really love one for my main right now, it is a cleric though I still post on my veno. The name of my cleric is SorrowfulKia on the Sanctuary server. I was hoping for one of these pictures in it please.

If you could please make me a sig?

I was thinking with this picture?

I couldn't get your picture to open, it said it was removed. Maybe if you could get me a new image or that one, I'll make it.

not sure if your still doing sigs for people but if you are i would love to request one.

IGN: CrowPrince
    Class: Psychic
    Faction: AlterEgo

would love for it to have a picture of a crow on it with the words AlterEgos Bird Of Prey

p.s: your work is really great

I am still doing them =) If I wasn't, I'd have the GMs close this thread so requests didn'tget piled up and people don't wait for nothing to come along. I just take a while sometimes, more so depending on my distractions lol Anyways.

crowprince.png
    She is definitely gonna get backed up on these. xD

lol Yeah I did xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey Forsaken truly amazing sig, nice job !! :) But, can I ask for the sign to be moved a bit in right and maybe the font to be increased a bit there, because I barely read it. And if you increase "amici dei inemici mundi" a little more I`ll be thankful b:surrender I know I`m annoying lol, thanks again !! b:byeb:cute
  • Sin_of_Love - Heavens Tear
    Sin_of_Love - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hope this is what you had in mine ^^

sinoflove.png
    Thank you so much! I love it!b:pleased
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Forsaken its perfect ^.^ only that you forgot to put in that phrase I wanted. Luls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey Forsaken truly amazing sig, nice job !! :) But, can I ask for the sign to be moved a bit in right and maybe the font to be increased a bit there, because I barely read it. And if you increase "amici dei inemici mundi" a little more I`ll be thankful I know I`m annoying lol, thanks again !!

lol No you're not annoying =) I'd rather you tell me what you want than not like it.

grimreaper1.png

Hope that's a bit better

Thank you so much! I love it!

=) np and happy that you do like it.

Forsaken its perfect ^.^ only that you forgot to put in that phrase I wanted. Luls

lol I was pretty tired when I did these last night xD Sorry about that.

esnemyl5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Greetings!

First of, I really admire your work, your signatures are skillful and so awesome!

So I'm requesting one, too, please =)

1) This and that
    -> It would be cool if you could make the wolf's nose (of the first picture) a little less shiny; and if you could add glowing blood red eyes to the second Wolf picture. It'd be also nice if you put the first wolf in the middle of the signature and the second wolf on the left AND the right (mirroring the second one, so that both wolves look to the one in the middle)

2) Writing: On the left side in the gap between the left wolf and the middle wolf: Like a wolf... and on the right side ...until I die in a mysterious blurred good read-able writing like liquid or dripping blood or so... dunno what better fits.

3) For colour schemes... hm... I guess silver, black and blood red (some mysterious background behind the three wolves and not too much red, rather silver)

That's it pretty much. Thank you so much in anticipation b:thanks And hope my request isn't too picky b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's perfect ^^ thank you very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes it is !! Truly ! b:pleased
    But if I ask for the sign to be a little bit in the right, because it will be hard for read because of the wood behind b:surrender
  • Demetrios - Harshlands
    Demetrios - Harshlands Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1.) For the pic it can be a snowflake, dragon(I couldn't find a decent one), a knight, or Nero from Devil May Cry.

2.) Demetrios is what I would like it to say.

3.) Im pretty mellow with these things, if you go with the snowflake or snow theme, I'd prefer blues and whites. If it's the dragon based on what it is, probably reds/oranges/flames. If you go with the knight, probably just darker colors or lighter based on the image. If it's Nero, probably a combination of darker blues and fire red or whatnot. Honestly, you can do what you want with it the theme and anything else really, just giving ideas.

4.) Prefer it not to be err feminine so to speak lol and you don't have to include a main image if you don't want to. If im being to vague, please let me know. Make this however you would want, i know i don't have any images, if you would like me to find them, let me know. Other than that, I'm just leaving it up to your imagination. All your work turns out great so I'm not worried about anything.

I apologize for this being so...erm bland.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig ^^.
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey Forsaken, Thinking of getting a new signature for my veno just gotta get some pics of her rounded up. Also wanted to let you know that I PMed a request to you. It might be a lot to ask for in it but just let me know. Thx =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Greetings!

First of, I really admire your work, your signatures are skillful and so awesome!

So I'm requesting one, too, please =)

1)
    -> It would be cool if you could make the wolf's nose (of the first picture) a little less shiny; and if you could add glowing blood red eyes to the second Wolf picture. It'd be also nice if you put the first wolf in the middle of the signature and the second wolf on the left AND the right (mirroring the second one, so that both wolves look to the one in the middle)

2) Writing: On the left side in the gap between the left wolf and the middle wolf: Like a wolf... and on the right side ...until I die in a mysterious blurred good read-able writing like liquid or dripping blood or so... dunno what better fits.

3) For colour schemes... hm... I guess silver, black and blood red (some mysterious background behind the three wolves and not too much red, rather silver)

That's it pretty much. Thank you so much in anticipation And hope my request isn't too picky

Hope this is kinda what you had in mind =)

silvychar.png

It's perfect ^^ thank you very much.

You're welcome ^^ Happy you like it

Yes it is !! Truly !
    But if I ask for the sign to be a little bit in the right, because it will be hard for read because of the wood behind

Ahh I get what you're saying now. lol sorry. Hope this is better.

grimreaper2.png
    1.) For the pic it can be a snowflake, dragon(I couldn't find a decent one), a knight, or Nero from Devil May Cry.

2.) Demetrios is what I would like it to say.

3.) Im pretty mellow with these things, if you go with the snowflake or snow theme, I'd prefer blues and whites. If it's the dragon based on what it is, probably reds/oranges/flames. If you go with the knight, probably just darker colors or lighter based on the image. If it's Nero, probably a combination of darker blues and fire red or whatnot. Honestly, you can do what you want with it the theme and anything else really, just giving ideas.

4.) Prefer it not to be err feminine so to speak lol and you don't have to include a main image if you don't want to. If im being to vague, please let me know. Make this however you would want, i know i don't have any images, if you would like me to find them, let me know. Other than that, I'm just leaving it up to your imagination. All your work turns out great so I'm not worried about anything.

I apologize for this being so...erm bland.

Ok so the best image I could find is Nero. I know it's not dark blue, but I kinda liked the contrasts. Hope that you do.

demetrios.png

Hey Forsaken, Thinking of getting a new signature for my veno just gotta get some pics of her rounded up. Also wanted to let you know that I PMed a request to you. It might be a lot to ask for in it but just let me know. Thx =)

Oh ok, I have been neglecting the pms, I will have to check =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2010
    Options
    Aww ty b:kissb:kissb:kiss

It's really amazing !!! Now accept my friendship here in the forums LOL =D
  • __Luna_ - Heavens Tear
    __Luna_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Ok hope that this is kinda what you were looking for

luna-1.png

Thanks so much!! it looks great!
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\luna-1.png[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks ForsakenX for the signature!!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hope this is kinda what you had in mind =)

silvychar.png

Thank you very much! The signature looks awesome, but I'd somehow like some changes though *feels bad for saying this =(*

Could the two other wolves be made as blurred as in the one in the middle?
    And for the writing, I'd prefer silver and some more read-able font (and the writing both moved more to the legs of the outstanding wolves)... and could the background be black/dark gray-ish/dark-blue-ish...

Sorry, sorry for the bother =( b:sad
    I hope you won't mind it though. Other than that the signature is truly a masterpiece!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aww ty

It's really amazing !!! Now accept my friendship here in the forums LOL =D

lol Ok I will check in a few.

Thanks so much!! it looks great!

=) np thank you!

Thank you very much! The signature looks awesome, but I'd somehow like some changes though *feels bad for saying this =(*

Could the two other wolves be made as blurred as in the one in the middle?
    And for the writing, I'd prefer silver and some more read-able font (and the writing both moved more to the legs of the outstanding wolves)... and could the background be black/dark gray-ish/dark-blue-ish...

Sorry, sorry for the bother =( b:sad
    I hope you won't mind it though. Other than that the signature is truly a masterpiece!

Is this kinda more what you mean?

silvychar1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Demetrios - Harshlands
    Demetrios - Harshlands Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Ok so the best image I could find is Nero. I know it's not dark blue, but I kinda liked the contrasts. Hope that you do.

demetrios.png

O.O! That works great! Thank you so much ^^, I hadn't expected you to get done so quick, now to go to the other guide and put it up hehe. Thanks again! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig ^^.
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

i really need them, b:surrender

thanks in advance, ^^b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is this kinda more what you mean?

silvychar1.png

Yes! It's so awesome =) Thank you so much! b:thanksb:thanks
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh ok, I have been neglecting the pms, I will have to check =)
    Oh my! You must be backed up on those too >.< I'm sorry!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1.) http://i36.tinypic.com/fwp287.jpg or http://i34.tinypic.com/6zsoeq.jpg
    2.) Want my venos name \Demonia/ and the saying "A silent scream to shatter glass, shimmering pieces raining pass.. as I run to you so fast." Some romantic, edgy scriptish writing please and the sayings lines to be staggered
    3.) Mostly deep rich purples, silvers, touches of black and blue
    4.) would like for it to have a shattered/cracked glass effect all over. If i can have a 2nd sig too that was gif with the cracks in the glass having a running gleam on edges of the cracks?

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Playin' since 08 ^_~