Forsaken Sigs

Options

Comments

• Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah thanks Forsaken for my amazing sig =3 your TB makes my sig amazing b:dirtyb:kiss
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I'm back again lol This time for my wizzy. Finally got her to level 80 (yay)

1.) Preferred SS or pic -
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/poop15267/Angel/Perfect%20World/2010-07-1918-53-46.jpg
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/poop15267/Angel/Perfect%20World/2010-07-1918-51-40.jpg
    2.) What you would like it to say: Just her name and the three element symbols (fire, water and earth) and her new faction Reunited (Heavens Tear server)
    3.) Color scheme preference: Something regal like deep purple and gold and elemental as well if that makes any sense
    4.) Any other info you would like to give me: Basically what this is all about is the fact that she's a wizard and that everything revolves around the 5 elements.

If you have any questions you can put it here or pm me ^.^
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Ok I threw a bit of blue in, but hope this is kinda what you had in mind xD Easiest sig in the past day =D

wartigerz1.png

Wow, Just as I pictured it, I love it!! Amazing 10/10 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ok I hope this is kinda what you were looking for, if you want changes, let me know ^^

lythianaa.png

Thank you so much Forsaken. I love it so much b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Honestly, not so much.

I like the gray black and white.
    Can you try like a ghost looking evil affect also no girl please.
    Thank you for all your help XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TY Forsaken
  • ORUSHo - Raging Tide
    ORUSHo - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Forsaken, im fairly new to this game and was wondering when i get a signature how do i put it on? im gonna bookmark this page then when im a higher level ill ask you for one of these
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    AWW ty ty ty ^^

awesome work, and yea it works ty again.
    LOVE it!!! Thanks so much!!!
    I highly recommend this girl!
    Thank you for mine.
    It's amazing.
    <3
    wow it looks awesome,thanks
    Wow, Just as I pictured it, I love it!! Amazing 10/10 :D
    Thank you so much Forsaken. I love it so much

=) You're all very welcome and thank you Roxetta!

yeah thanks Forsaken for my amazing sig =3 your TB makes my sig amazing

lol Yes she made it look that soooo much better than it wold without her =D And np <3 lol Hope you don't mind but it'll probably change 50 more times...
    Well I'm back again lol This time for my wizzy. Finally got her to level 80 (yay)

1.) Preferred SS or pic -
    2.) What you would like it to say: Just her name and the three element symbols (fire, water and earth) and her new faction Reunited (Heavens Tear server)
    3.) Color scheme preference: Something regal like deep purple and gold and elemental as well if that makes any sense
    4.) Any other info you would like to give me: Basically what this is all about is the fact that she's a wizard and that everything revolves around the 5 elements.

If you have any questions you can put it here or pm me ^.^

So I had no idea what symbols you wanted, like chinese or what, so I didn't put them in. But I hope that you like this and if you want I can still go back and add them for you.

cortranna.png

Honestly, not so much.

I like the gray black and white.
    Can you try like a ghost looking evil affect also no girl please.
    Thank you for all your help XD

Ahh ok. I grabbed an image of her because she was the goddess you were talking about. Thank you for letting me know, hope this one is more to your liking. I actually like this one much better =D

nemeses2.png
    Forsaken, im fairly new to this game and was wondering when i get a signature how do i put it on? im gonna bookmark this page then when im a higher level ill ask you for one of these

When you get a sig, do as this suggests pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    Changing Your Sig

Now you have your sig and would like to change it to show in your posts. =) This is how it is done:

1.) In the forum, you must be logged in, find the link in white text that says "UserCP" Click this.

2.) To the left with red Text you will see a box that says "Your Control Panel" and just below that "Edit Signature" in yellow. Click that.

3.) Now on this page, scroll down to find "Signature Picture" box, below this you will see a browse button - Click this too. Now pick your sig off your computer and click "Upload"

4.) Now you have uploaded your image to the server, now you just have to enter it in your sig. =) So you will now scroll back to "Edit Signature" box, and enter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Into this box where ever you want your sig =) Poof you should now be done, click "Save Signature" button at the bottom and it should now show for you! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So I had no idea what symbols you wanted, like chinese or what, so I didn't put them in. But I hope that you like this and if you want I can still go back and add them for you.

cortranna.png

Actually that was just what I was looking for b:shocked
    I do love it too ^.^
  • rockaholic9
    rockaholic9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1 http://i31.tinypic.com/taps9c.jpg
    http://i29.tinypic.com/2vnjsat.jpg

2. Exmortis or EXMORTIS (depending on what fonts you use, i like both)
    3. black, red and maybe a lil bit dark purple
    4. pls dont use the both pictures, chose only one of them:)
    -so i'd like an godly, mythological,maybe aggresive, darkness maybe a lil bit ghost/evil style for the signature style and font, and above all a readable name:) (i mean, the fonts which are very very classy are a lil bit hard to read)

some extra words (NOT MANDATORY! maybe you find someone that fits:) : japanese characters , runic things, death(i want to inspire fear) my name is related to an exorcist maybe that helps you, holy/evil in the same time

lol, that are waay to many details but i gave all i had so that you have a clearer perspective about the emotion i want my signature to transmit

LOL, all this stuff for just a forum signature=)) no but i think ill use on other sites too, so this is the biggest challenge you had lol b:shocked amaze me, artist!
    -the most unamazable person in pwi lol
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd like one that says "Mi$t" on it, and under it, it says my faction name, FinalOath.
    Put together however you'd like. But I'd like the text to be green please.
    :)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Love the sigs. Not really interested in one given the fact I make my own, but I'm just curious:

I recognise a couple of the brushes you use on your signatures as downloadable content made by other Photoshop users. While many of these I also recognise to be of free use provided you do nothing commercial, I'm pretty sure a couple of the brush makers ask for credit if nothing else.

It would be nice if you could credit where you got your brushes from and link to DaFont, where you got many of your fonts, both as respect to the creators of the downloadable content you've used and so that any other budding artists have access to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2. Exmortis or EXMORTIS (depending on what fonts you use, i like both)
    3. black, red and maybe a lil bit dark purple
    4. pls dont use the both pictures, chose only one of them:)
    -so i'd like an godly, mythological,maybe aggresive, darkness maybe a lil bit ghost/evil style for the signature style and font, and above all a readable name:) (i mean, the fonts which are very very classy are a lil bit hard to read)

some extra words (NOT MANDATORY! maybe you find someone that fits:) : japanese characters , runic things, death(i want to inspire fear) my name is related to an exorcist maybe that helps you, holy/evil in the same time

lol, that are waay to many details but i gave all i had so that you have a clearer perspective about the emotion i want my signature to transmit

LOL, all this stuff for just a forum signature=)) no but i think ill use on other sites too, so this is the biggest challenge you had lol amaze me, artist!
    -the most unamazable person in pwi lol

lol Well I hope this fits to what you were asking. I am still a bit tired and pretty grumpy xD

exmortis.png
    I'd like one that says "Mi$t" on it, and under it, it says my faction name, FinalOath.
    Put together however you'd like. But I'd like the text to be green please.
    :)

mit.png
    Love the sigs. Not really interested in one given the fact I make my own, but I'm just curious:

I recognise a couple of the brushes you use on your signatures as downloadable content made by other Photoshop users. While many of these I also recognise to be of free use provided you do nothing commercial, I'm pretty sure a couple of the brush makers ask for credit if nothing else.

It would be nice if you could credit where you got your brushes from and link to DaFont, where you got many of your fonts, both as respect to the creators of the downloadable content you've used and so that any other budding artists have access to them.

Kinda find it funny that after almost two years of doing this, after over 300 sigs, then you are going to pop into this thread and tell me to link. b:victory

I don't believe any of the brushes I used asked for links back. I could be wrong, got most of them 3+ years ago. I did try to find some of them, the only one I could find was the ones used in my sig from Obsidian Dawn.

You'll also have to excuse my attitude, you decided to post this on a day when I am at my worst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City
    _LeaderAlan_ - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tyvm Xd =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TY Forsaken
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kinda find it funny that after almost two years of doing this, after over 300 sigs, then you are going to pop into this thread and tell me to link. b:victory

I don't believe any of the brushes I used asked for links back. I could be wrong, got most of them 3+ years ago. I did try to find some of them, the only one I could find was the ones used in my sig from Obsidian Dawn.

You'll also have to excuse my attitude, you decided to post this on a day when I am at my worst.

Tell you to link? Not at all. I simply said it would be nice if you did - both because that means other artists on this forum have the links to some very beautiful brushes and because it seems polite to tell people about the brushes you use in the form of linking back, no?

After all, what better way to show your appreciation for the maker of good brush sets (and many of them are very well done and a lot better then some of the **** that floats around the net) then to link back to them so other artists can go and make use of them? =P It was nothing more then a suggestion, or a request if you so wish to see it that way.

But I never at one point demanded it of you.

Good luck with the future signature making, it seems to be working exceptionally well for you and you've made many pretty pieces.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmeTenshi - Lost City
    AmeTenshi - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hello^^ Can i plz hav a sig made with:
    Name: AmeTenshi
    Colours: blue, white and silver
    Pic: I dun hav one but anything angelic
    I'd also like falling feathers on it if possible, and for the writing to be elegant.
    Pre-Thanks ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx x3
  • Exmortis - Sanctuary
    Exmortis - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol Well I hope this fits to what you were asking. I am still a bit tired and pretty grumpy xD

exmortis.png

its perfect! thanks a lot!b:laugh :)
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hi ForsakenX
    may i request a sig with this two pics,??

http://www.mooki.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/son06_sonic.jpg
    http://www.fidelitydesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Super_Sonic_by_MRi.jpg

(I know they are big srry xd)

Can it say Sonic, with big letters pleas?
    The background can be anything,, ^^
    and finally would you mind to make one for each pic,,??b:surrender

Thanks in advance,^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tyvm Xd =)

=) You're welcome
    hello^^ Can i plz hav a sig made with:
    Name: AmeTenshi
    Colours: blue, white and silver
    Pic: I dun hav one but anything angelic
    I'd also like falling feathers on it if possible, and for the writing to be elegant.
    Pre-Thanks ;D

=) I hope this is what you were looking for

ametenshi.png

its perfect! thanks a lot! :)

=) Good! You're welcome!

Hi ForsakenX
    may i request a sig with this two pics,??

(I know they are big srry xd)

Can it say Sonic, with big letters pleas?
    The background can be anything,, ^^
    and finally would you mind to make one for each pic,,??

Thanks in advance,^^

=O I like the gold one. lol I'm so easy to impress xD And also when they are big, it's better tbh, can normally get a better quality and help me to crop what i need to.

Ok so I made two, not sure if you wanted two or three lol if you want the third let me know.

sonic.png

sonic1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    O.O
    wow so fast,,
    they are perfect,, ^^
    thank you so much,, =D

btw: wich font is that,?? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • AmeTenshi - Lost City
    AmeTenshi - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Arigatou~ Forsaken! xD
    I love it!!b:pleased
    I wish u well in the future of sig-making :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx x3
  • JustinRight - Sanctuary
    JustinRight - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Edit: Never mind ^_^
  • prevailer
    prevailer Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pretty nice work here.

Please checkout my signature topic, i got animated ones :)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=785362
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    prevailer wrote: »
    Pretty nice work here.

Please checkout my signature topic, i got animated ones :)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=785362

go flood ur crapy sig topic somewhere other then here
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    go flood ur crapy sig topic somewhere other then here

^This
    But I wont say crappy.
    They are somewhat decent.
  • __Luna_ - Heavens Tear
    __Luna_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hey forsaken!! I would love to have a signature made. I have a screenshot and i would like it to just say Luna. You can do whatever color scheme you think fits best and anything else that would go well (maybe a moon?)

Thanks!!

Screenies!
    http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad17/rusty262626/New%20screenies/?action=view&current=2010-08-0408-27-51.jpg

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad17/rusty262626/New%20screenies/?action=view&current=2010-08-0408-19-03.jpg

http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/biuleta2292/?action=view&current=2010-03-2811-31-21.jpg&newest=1
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\luna-1.png[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks ForsakenX for the signature!!
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Since the new profile system killed the PM system.....I'm gonna post this here:

SS: http://a.imageshack.us/img130/8859/20100624205811.png
    or
    http://a.imageshack.us/img64/4022/20100624205817.png

Also, I would like it to say "LifeHunting 7x BM, Liberate is Home" in it.

Color scheme is w/e you think will work best with it :) (I'm not gonna say about color scheme only because I can become highly picky xD)

Feel free to work it however you think will work best :)
  • Prudynce - Heavens Tear
    Prudynce - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll agree that the profile thing did ruin the PMing system, but you can still PM. You have to go to your user CP and there is a header that says "Private Messages" (4th one over) and under it "Send new msg" It will open up a pm for you to fill out and for putting who it goes to, you need to type their name exactly as it is; example with forsaken would be "ForsakenX - Heaven's Tear". It gave a drop down list that had her name + server as you type it out. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY to the amazing Dorset!
    Playin' since 08 ^_~
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Still find it easier posting in the thread....but i'll send a PM tomorrow...nearly 2 am here. :/
  • PoisonVixen - Raging Tide
    PoisonVixen - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hi Forsaken! :)
    I love your signature and others that you made, I want one too! Later I wil post my veno's pic but now I've got only cleric's.

here's the link: http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae242/claudine113/?action=view&current=carella.png&newest=1

I won't tell you what colors I want it to be cause I don't have a clue ;). Please choose something that suits her. Also I would've wanted the face to be on the right side please :) and name Carella in some cool font (doesn't have to be so fancy) and dark letters. Phew, that's all xD. Pretty please! I know you'll do it great. Thanks a lot :*

P.S: if you want you might insert some cool quote :) (I'm damage type of cleric on pvp server ;D). Thanks!!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

New sig time..
    just my name on it's own please :)

pic: http://i36.tinypic.com/2ykmie0.jpg

And then these words: "If you really loved me... never forget what we had my freind.."

dark blues blacks and silvers.. any chance you could look like the girl is crying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2