We Want PK in SP !! :D

124»

Comments

• CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Crusher, I feel it would be most unfair if there was an arena where there is no loss of items yet it counts toward a kill count.

If you want that count to kill, well you need to go all out and put yourself on the line. Earn the kill, don't just gang up randomly on some person who just ports in and smack them with a bunch of your friends and say.. yay I have 5,000 kills!

I do however; still agree with the arena bit.

i mean i get it, but Arena is your best bet of being implemented vs a complicated zone

i can see there being areas for people of different levels

IE. 30-50 51-70 71-85 85-105 ( or any other variation of levels)

the thing is, An Arena or area would give people the chance to PK with in a type of instance

for the fun of it, groups , solo it wont matter

there is nothing on the line in PK mode on most servers because people have scrolls

and CS'ers or people who've earned R9 with +12 refines can destroy you if you so

that's not really putting yourself on the line. that's who had/has the most money

think about it, best of the best lobies going at it with no fear of a r9 lvl 105 sin stealth killing

them.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    besides, kill count is bragging rights no real reward and if you introduce a arena style

instance maybe eventually there be some kind of reward system later on down the line.

call it the games, call it the Colosseum the arena who cares it can be fitting in this RPG world

there are many times i wish you can do a friendly Multi duel with out limitations.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    problems not sp(just grant level 80 or 90s& below have bluenames that cant be killed)
    problems not r9 or cash shopper( split and divide these people up in tw,permitting equal or fair fights in tw,guild/basewar /arena, and of course r9 should be in the dq list so people can try and earn the sht, might bring retired people to outside world pk/pve party, or servermerge will work perhops but empty servers suck or semi empty.
    almost forgot refines,let people earn them, it'll bring more people back to the game
    pukes
    this game makes me sick like alot of people on this forum
  • Pinktopaz - Archosaur
    Pinktopaz - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    How about just disabling pk in Sp on the Pve Servers and just open up the arenas and have the arenas based on certain levels for those that wish to pk ? like for instance one arena can have 1-15 level players and another arena can have a different one. but then again this maybe too much to ask b:surrender
    “Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person .”
    ― Marilyn Monroe b:victory
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think you need to go back to grade school, and learn to read.

PK in SP is **banned**.

Period.

Break the rules, and risk being banned yourself.

need4pk wrote: »
    Dear GM's,

You may not have noticed but I think you did.. how active Secret Passage is when available.

Don't take PK out of Secret Passage, the players want it. b:mischievous

Put a protection on the lowbies and give us Secret Passage back!

Let the fun begin.. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart