We Want PK in SP !! :D

Comments

• Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Suggesting to me that I'm playing on the wrong server and me telling you that you're a bigot could also mean that we're both wrong and just saying invalid nonsense. b:bye

I think I agree with this invalid nonsense. Maybe b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Spectralis - Sanctuary
    Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    need4pk wrote: »
    Dear GM's,

You may not have noticed but I think you did.. how active Secret Passage is when available.

Don't take PK out of Secret Passage, the players want it. b:mischievous

Put a protection on the lowbies and give us Secret Passage back!

Let the fun begin.. b:sin

So, "the players want pk in SP" or u should say: U Want it.
    In any case SP will be back to normal soon, and for u, u got 2 alternatives:

1) Start a new charact. in any PvP server (have u noticed these servers are included in PWI?)

2) Quit PWI and look for a fighting game, seems to me, mmorpg's arent for u.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Op, you want PvP? Reroll on a PvP server or **** off.

What? You worry about losing your s**t because you actually suck and drop it? Too bad. As Fuzzy said you want your cake and eat it too. Gutless wonders.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Pretty much this.

The only reason Fuzzy can see that people want an instance to PK in is so that they can have their cake and eat it too. They want to have all the benefits of being white named whithout actually having to go there.

Want to PK? Click that little button to get rid of your blue name and voila.. the entire map is now your "instance".

b:bye

Panda... The map is too large, and there's pretty much no designated PK zones other than West Archosaur. I didn't read after the 2nd page, But I do feel as if PK in SP is fun. Even on an 8x wizard, fighting the occasional same-level/geared player was fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lol PVE servers b:laugh

exactly, sp was dead on lc after patch scared pve'ers to switch to pk mode and open map pvp
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Normally I wouldn't care about just doing open map PK, but 150K per death (GA) is pretty dumb with there being no real rate pack sales for the past 2 months lol.

I still pk at west, silver pool, and hidden orchid but it's pretty expensive being on the outnumbered side for the most part.. heh. Not that it isn't fun either way.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    BANN PK ON PvE SERVERS NOW
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2012

GL with that lol. Half the cash shoppers of the server would un-install.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    look for a fighting game, seems to me, mmorpg's arent for u.
    You do realize that PvP is a draw of many, many MMO's? The element of using ones character and skills against another real live opponent is a huge factor in many, rather than pitted against mindless mobs.
    While I do agree, the PvE-only status is preferred by many ( look at the server I'm on), but you can't generically say someone looking for a fight doesn't match up with MMORPG's given that PvP is a large part of many.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Keep my items from dropping when I go blood red and I'll do it! b:laugh

But yeah, guardian scrolls and the safety lock are pains in the ***.

Let me see ..... You want to be able to PK without the ability to loose so you would like to repeatedly kill the lvl 20s doing their weapon quest, lvl 30s doing their 1st FB, lvl 40s, doing their 1st set of bounty s or lvl 70s who are getting Silver Frost so they can enter OHT. And this makes you feel good about yourself? HOW ????? Is destroying their ability to play the game the only way you can enjoy yourself?

Don't tell me that that will not happen. I saw it happen continuously on the heavens Tear server when SP was PK enabled. I personally tried to get a group through and EvilAngel from the Enrage guild repeatedly killed them for his jolly s. He got very good at killing lvl 20s during that time. Wow his R9 +12 armor must have felt so good those days.
  • hellwingwatlz
    hellwingwatlz Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pk in sp:

/NO SUPPORT !!!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's not fun if you're going to simply run out there and be smacked around by some twelve year old with mummy's credit card.

Why do so many comments on R9 involve 12 year olds with the parents' credit card? Most people I know who cash shopped their R9 are adults with jobs. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012

As long as people who do not want to PVP are not forced into it, I have no issues with PVP. A full time arena for just PVP would actually be nice.

The main problems are with particular individuals. The example I gave was in the Enrage guild but there are also a lot of nice people in Enrage. I have some good friends in Enrage and there are some idiots in there as well. That is the case with many powerful guilds.

• starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    GL with that lol. Half the cash shoppers of the server would un-install.

You're wrongly assuming that only pkers cash shop methinks lol...

Lets face it..if you were right there wouldnt be 2 pvp servers and 7 pve would there...?b:chuckle

Plainly people prefer to play pve, and obviously they spend money!
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We do not need a special pk arena, instances were what killed open map pvp in the first place, without the abundance of new people and questers in general the world is dead in a sense but at least theres are still some areas on the map where you can generally find some good action.

You people who support a pvp arena are just going to still whine when it's filled with one shotter r9's ruining all your lowbie killing fun.

Thing is nothing will truly make everyone happy cause people refuse to fix things themselves, turn pk on, safety lock, problem solved...

And people who complain about safety lock I'd love to hear your reason it supposedly sucks so bad.
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well.........i thought ppl can always pk in there....cuz i always get pked in there.....b:chuckle

= ='''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well.........i thought ppl can always pk in there....cuz i always get pked in there.....b:chuckle

= ='''

I don't know how many hundreds of times I was killed there as a low level. I never complained because it was always normal.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think arena needs to come back, and a new section of TW map that has territories that any server can bid on. After a faction acquires a certain amount of lands on their server they can start bidding on these lands. Lets say any faction that has 5 can start bidding on this new cross server map and then let the top factions on each server have fun vs each other. That should shake up TW pretty good.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Kryten_ - Harshlands
    _Kryten_ - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I personaly think there should be no save zones at all on pvp server just in faction base be safe. just like real life fight or die.b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I personaly think there should be no save zones at all on pvp server just in faction base be safe. just like real life fight or die.b:cute

LOL! Last I checked the guild base is not a safe zone. But yeah, making ARCH PK enabled would be fun - 1 shooting catshops would be my new pastime.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • zihuang
    zihuang Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    oh nos normal pk is too expensive to afford but r9 +12 isnt? and i thought this is a perfect worldb:angry
  • Danaelle - Raging Tide
    Danaelle - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nobody I've talked to agrees with that statement. In fact, everyone I've talked to thinks pk in secret passage is stupid. I specifically chose a pve server because I did not want to pk, and to have it forced on me kind of sucks. There are like 3 major quests that have to be done in the secret passage, one of my alts is a cleric. As a cleric you need to do every single quest to get enough spirit to learn and level skills. We need the buffs, heals, plus some fighting skills. So all I've done is taken down the names of people that pk'd me and other people in SP. If later on I ever find myself in a squad with said person, I won't heal them, I'll let their sorry butts die. Never pk a cleric, one day you might be depending on them. I suggest all other cleric do the same.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Heh. Well-geared people have no problem with PK in SP?

I say, not so.

Recently I was levelling up an alt with my girlfriend, doing all the quests together. Naturally, we arrived at quests in the SP (this was about a week ago, before they banned PK in there). I knew that we were at risk, so I scouted the area, waited for the people in the middle to stop aoeing off of each other, and ran across. My gf followed close behind and... then disappeared. Damn!

Who pked you, dear?

(name of random person)

I logged my sin here and proceeded to kill said person a few times, then pmed em to let em know what they were in for if they decided to touch my gf again while we were questing.

Unfortunately, most people coming through here would not have this luxury. They are, without their consent, below lvl 30 too (for all of you I-R-on-pk-server-who-cares people), at the mercy of any random nub who wants to inflate their ego with some cheap kills.

Furthermore, the area is too confined. One time while my gf and I were running through, a r9 bm didn't notice us coming and did an aoe off of one of the mobs. Was he bored? Building chi? Who knows. I ran by just in time, but my gf ended up back in Orchid Temple. She has a very slow connection, and it took about 10 min before her screen loaded, we buffed up, and got back into SP. Not fun!

Despite the fact that I love pking and have decent gear, I am NOT in favor of having SP pk-enabled.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Heh. Well-geared people have no problem with PK in SP?

I say, not so.

Recently I was levelling up an alt with my girlfriend, doing all the quests together. Naturally, we arrived at quests in the SP (this was about a week ago, before they banned PK in there). I knew that we were at risk, so I scouted the area, waited for the people in the middle to stop aoeing off of each other, and ran across. My gf followed close behind and... then disappeared. Damn!

Who pked you, dear?

(name of random person)

I logged my sin here and proceeded to kill said person a few times, then pmed em to let em know what they were in for if they decided to touch my gf again while we were questing.

Unfortunately, most people coming through here would not have this luxury. They are, without their consent, below lvl 30 too (for all of you I-R-on-pk-server-who-cares people), at the mercy of any random nub who wants to inflate their ego with some cheap kills.

Furthermore, the area is too confined. One time while my gf and I were running through, a r9 bm didn't notice us coming and did an aoe off of one of the mobs. Was he bored? Building chi? Who knows. I ran by just in time, but my gf ended up back in Orchid Temple. She has a very slow connection, and it took about 10 min before her screen loaded, we buffed up, and got back into SP. Not fun!

Despite the fact that I love pking and have decent gear, I am NOT in favor of having SP pk-enabled.

Azzazin

And there you have it, a pro-players opinion on SP PK.

Join us next week, where Mister Azzazin let's us know just what he thinks about Goon Glitchers!
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mister Azzazin would indicate that, if he had engaged in any such activities, they would have taken place before they were illegal. Mister Azzazin would probably be thinking 'qqmore' but would be too polite to say so; he would probably say 'Please direct your comments to the most helpful and sympathetic GMs of this game'.

Mister Azzazin would also point out that, perhaps what Bobobejumbo is truly bemoaning was the lack of competence and gear which prevented him from ever engaging in said activity?

Mister Azzazin would conclude by saying, good day to you sir, enjoy your FC runs!

<<<Mister Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mister Azzazin would indicate that, if he had engaged in any such activities, they would have taken place before they were illegal. Mister Azzazin would probably be thinking 'qqmore' but would be too polite to say so; he would probably say 'Please direct your comments to the most helpful and sympathetic GMs of this game'.

Mister Azzazin would also point out that, perhaps what Bobobejumbo is truly bemoaning was the lack of competence and gear which prevented him from ever engaging in said activity?

Mister Azzazin would conclude by saying, good day to you sir, enjoy your FC runs!

<<<Mister Azzazin

Ssshhh, It's not next week yet.

And actually I could care less about Goonz, I wasn't even playing this game when that was around.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Don't take PK out of Secret Passage, the players want it.

Since when do you speak for the entire playerbase? Not all of us "want" it. There are PvP servers for a reason. You want PvP? Play on one of them. It's that simple.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dear GM's,

You may not have noticed but I think you did.. how active Secret Passage is when available.

Don't take PK out of Secret Passage, the players want it. b:mischievous

Put a protection on the lowbies and give us Secret Passage back!

Let the fun begin.. b:sin

Go to a PVP server and u can pk all day long! We are on Pve server and we dont like be killed by high levels that have nothing better to do then kill small lvl people cuz that is all they can kill anyway. The most stupid idea ever.
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nobody I've talked to agrees with that statement. In fact, everyone I've talked to thinks pk in secret passage is stupid. I specifically chose a pve server because I did not want to pk, and to have it forced on me kind of sucks. There are like 3 major quests that have to be done in the secret passage, one of my alts is a cleric. As a cleric you need to do every single quest to get enough spirit to learn and level skills. We need the buffs, heals, plus some fighting skills. So all I've done is taken down the names of people that pk'd me and other people in SP. If later on I ever find myself in a squad with said person, I won't heal them, I'll let their sorry butts die. Never pk a cleric, one day you might be depending on them. I suggest all other cleric do the same.

I did this...holy **** I ACTUALLY DID THIS! I didn't write their names down, but I was trying to help some friends, and consequently myself, from the faction complete Silver, and lo and behold, some of the noobs pking from up front decide to join that party to help...most of them died, I never rezzed them. Sadly enough, I was the only cleric, and they rage spammed me with PM, death threats, etc. I told them that all is fair in love an war, and never pk a cleric, because Karma is a *****. CLERIC WIN! (^*o*)^ └--┘
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Okay. I'm a 86 seeker who would get chewed in an open PK world. I chose a PVE server because I don't have to deal with 24/7 PK, when I'm grinding, simply questing or just helping people.

Most people who seem to support SP PK, I'm guessing are well-geared and can PK without losing much, or are after easy kills to boost their ranks.

Big. Deal.

Killing people who can't even scratch you, if they're in PK mode... Well they're in PK mode and should know what's coming to them. But getting killed while I have protections and blue-named, in an instance where PVP was/is not allowed... No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]