|| My Blog-a-Log Collection ||

Options

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't. I have too much here and no amount of money could make up for it. Make it free Rank 9 +12, all my friends, my faction, and my character name... and perhaps I would consider it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'd stay. I've got too many faction friends wo i'm close to. They're like family ya see ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Let's say that you have been given the opportunity to transfer your characters to a completely different server, and in addition, given 700m to spend on the new server. However, your guild and your friends would all have to stay with your old server, and you are not allowed to play on your old server anymore.

Which would you move to, and how would you spend your coins? [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I'd move my BM LifeHunting from HT to LC, that would give me two BM's at 100. Then I would take the 700 mil and account stash it to my 5.0 +10 BM already on that account on LC, account stash LifeHunting's wrists and boots to this BM. Then NV the wrists and boots, +8 all the NV gear (+10 what I could), second socket this BM's claws...

lol I could do alot with 700 mil on this character :3. But yeah, I would move my BM on HT to LC and then just account stash the coins + some gear over :P
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't. I have too much here and no amount of money could make up for it. Make it free Rank 9 +12, all my friends, my faction, and my character name... and perhaps I would consider it.

I second what Gabbeh said. I love Dreamweaver way too much. The reason I play this game is because of the people I met and they are the ONLY reason they make the game fun. Tbh, this game isn't the best when it comes to instances and the things you can do ingame. But it's really the people are the only reason I'm still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If I were to move servers, I'd probably move to Raging Tides or Dreamweaver. Sanctuary is a nice server but if I were to relocate then yeah...RT or DW.

I'd probably buy myself fash and mounts. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hm I got all my friends on Sanctuary. And so is all my stuff ._.

However, if I could, I'd clone my veno to the German server. TW and stuff in my time zone would be fun :')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's really interesting to note that there really are PK players and PvE players. I think almost everyone who said they would transfer, transferred to the same player mode server that they are in... and go FASH! YAY....

wahsh0.jpg

Hello again to everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

One of my high school best friend's wedding is coming up in June. The other day I've been looking at booking flights and meeting the rest of my high school gang who will also be attending.

Did you know that in the United States in 2010, there was 1 divorce per 2 marriages (I'm rounding from statistics found online)?

b9jb6o.jpg

Teny first asked me to marry his Cleric on my BM on Triad's vent, several months before we started actually dating.

Unfortunately the screenshots from our first wedding were destoryed along with my old laptop, but it was really fun. We had invited several of our friends, we wore our silly red outfits, had fireworks, world chat stuff... etc etc.

9gk7zt.jpg

Since then, Teny the Cleric and Susylu the BM had divorced and remarried 3 times... to the point where some random people were like, "Seriously, again?" on world chat. Why? All due to arguments and stupidity, I guess mostly from mine. I divorced him once, he did twice.

It was sweet though, when I found out after the arguments that he had already had the wedding packs prepared for us to remarry after he divorced us... meaning he really didn't want us to break apart in the first place.

2eedis0.jpg

By the way, that's a lot of money wasted on wedding packs and divorce fee, folks.
    I wouldn't recommend it.

We also got married 4 other times on alts (mainly to level them with wedding quest tho I won't lie).

14ty3gg.jpg

Tell me your PWI Marriage memories, and share the pictures. If you're not married on PWI, tell us how you would like the wedding to happen or NOT happen.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    2e1zvib.jpg

ffa2dl.jpg

35cl6ad.jpg

Look at me spamming old pictures... But these are from the first and LONGEST (4 hours) time Teny ever went screenshot taking with me XD
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Omg! You sound just like Imp and I! We've divorces about two times over silly fights but the last divorce, we decided to conceal as wanting to have our name world chatted again and have the Phoenix Nest wedding.

We met by chance while I was questing although we were in the same faction. He saw me killing some mobs and helped me even though he had finished. He asked me out a week later although we didn't willingly admit our feelings to each other, although we both kind of knew. I said hi to him when he signed in and a friend said "Grav likes Imp!" After this, I then signed off. Actually, I think our lovely mod, Krit, played a part in me realizing I really liked Imp :)

He bought me Seraphic Mists a week later as a gift... I still have them. <3 A week later, he and I married after a problem with zen transferring only for the first ever wedding pack sale to start the next day. We were the last people on Dreamweaver to marry before ANY wedding pack sale! :)

We've met irl four times since then <3 I see him again in April for his prom. He's definitely what I need in life and, although we're only (almost) 17 and 18, I can see us lasting for a long time. We've been together for almost three years anyways <33
    2011-01-0113-26-26.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Eh, I don't really want to get married in-game. Just not my cup of tea, though the wedding stuff is really adorable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Oke, I'm going to write this in story-form o_o; Prepare yourselfs! *will edit this over 9000 times to increase readability and adding screenies*

Hazumi sighed and looked at Asgard.
    "What's wrong Hazu? Another argument?" He asked.
    She nodded and rested her head in her hand, leaning her elbow on her knee.
    Asgard stood up and sat down next to her. She looked at him from the corners of her eyes as he tilted his head a bit and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Is that deal you had with him still standing?" he asked carefully.
    Hazumi just sighed again and nodded. "I... I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm sick of it. I don't want to fight with him all the time. But... we're both awefully stubborn, and won't give in. I'm thinking of leaving his faction... but it feels like I'd betray him then..."
    She sighed again and tears in her eyes clouded her vision. This wasn't like her.
    Asgard pulled her closer. "But this ain't making you any happier is it?"
    Hazumi shook her head and tried to swallow her tears.

"Hazu..." Asgard said carefully, "if this keeps going, you will break the deal right?"
    "yeh," she said. "He can go to hell then. If he keeps doing this and I find a fallen roc, the thing I would give him, he can choke on it. I won't marry him."
    A slight smile appeared on Asgard's face. "Can I steal you then?"
    Hazumi looked up at him slightly surprised. "What..?" she said.
    Asgard seemed to hesistate a moment. "Can I steal you then? Marry you I mean?"
    A small glimpse of a smile on her face. "Yeh, that seems fine with me." She said.

~a few weeks later~

Tears in her eyes again. This time rolling down her cheeks too. "Asgard..." Hazumi softly said as she hugged him.
    "Steal me."
    Asgard smiled but felt bad to see her like this at the same time. If he'd ever get his hands at the guy...
    scaled.php?server=841&filename=carrymeaway.png&res=medium

~a couple of months later~

"Hazu!"
    A voice she knew all too well called out for her. Hazumi turned around and saw Asgard trying to wrestle his way through the shops in west Archosaur. Trying to reach her.
    Hazumi made no effort trying to move anywhere and just waited. Slightly amused at the chaos going on and Asgard trying to move through it.
    As he finally reached her he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, walking to a more quiet place before putting the struggeling Hazumi on the ground again.
    "I hate it when you do that." She said looking at him with icecold eyes.
    He just grinned back at her. "I know... but I have more important news. Wedding packs are on sale. We can finally get married!"
    Hazumi's icecold eyes suddenly turned bright and she smiled. "That's great!" she said. "But... I hardly even have 200k..." As her smile made place for an akward grin.
    "Gues I'll be selling some stuff then..."

~week or so later~

Hazumi dropped down from her flight next to Asgard.
    He glared at her. "What. Have you done. With your fast flyer....."
    She glared back. "Charity." And she showed her bride pack.
    Asgard narrowed his eyes at her. "You, lady. Are nuts." He said and then hugged her. "Let's pick a date for our wedding."
    After some calculating of timezones and looking at different dates they decided to marry in the chapel at the 27th of December.
    "Who should we all invite..?" Asgard asked her.
    Hazumi called up about four names. "That's all on my list I gues..."
    Asgard invited some more people Hazumi didn't know yet.

~27th of December~

"Oke, is everyone here?" Asgard yelled through the hall. "Everyone just... click you invitations!"
    Asgard was wearing a white suit, matching with his white hat. Hazumi was wearing a white dress, together with her already pale skin and white hair she looked like a ghost.
    scaled.php?server=267&filename=blowakiss.png&res=medium
    Asgard offered her his arm as they walked down the aisle.
    Barbarians were jumping around on the beams above their heads, and Desdi the veno-papparazi was running around them taking pictures.
    The cake was practically finished before they even reached the altar.
    After a couple of minutes some partycrashers and a jealous ex entered the chapel.
    Asgard quickly grabbed Hazumi and tied her up to a beam. "You are staying here Hazu... The guests will take care of him..."
    Hazumi hissed at him. "But I wanna get rid of him myself!"
    Asgard laughed. "I know Hazu... I know... But you're staying here. Tied up to a beam."
    She sighed. Seems she took her sword with her for nothing...

~1 day later~

"HAZUMI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"
    Hazumi slowely opened her eyes and raised her hand to protect her eyes from the brightness around her.
    "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?"
    Slowely Hazumi sat up and looked around. Asgard was laying down next to her, he was waking up now too it seems. Cherryblossom surrounded her. Who was yelling?
    "GET UP RIGHT AWAY YOU!"
    Asgard now sat up straight, reaching for his sword, while Hazumi finally discovered the figure standing right next to her.
    "YOUNG LADY WHO THE HELL IS THAT MAN!? AND WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING TOGETHER!?"
    "... mom..?" Hazumi said.
    Asgard forgot about his sword and turned to look at Hazumi, before looking at the person next to her. As he was looking back and forth between the two Hazumi stood up.
    scaled.php?server=825&filename=momt.png&res=medium
    "I... forgot to mention didn't I?" Hazumi said yawning.
    "OH YOU SURE DO HAVE SOMETHING TO EXPLAIN YOUNG LADY!"
    Hazumi yawned again. "Asgard, meet Xainou, my mom. Mom, meet Asgard, my husband."
    Xainou fell silent and glared at Asgard who suddenly seemed very interested in cleaning his sword.
    "You have even more to explain now Hazu..." Xainou said in a slighty threathening manner, before walking away.
    Asgard looked up at Hazumi. "Kind lady."
    scaled.php?server=811&filename=overthewater.png&res=medium

----

Well yeh.. long story is long ^^"

----

Ah well.. We've been happily married ever since :3
    Unfortunately I don't have screenies of the wedding itself :C my screenshot button gives up hope every now and then ._."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cry

WTB Hubby on the Dreamweaver server to share stories on Susy's cool thread. PM offers please. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    im too lazy to post screenshots but anyways ...

the first time i got married was on the MY-server, to my boyfriend in RL. we had a video on youtube even, but his youtube account got banned so its not there anymore lol. This was a long time before the chapel came out, so everyone was happy to come to an arch-wedding then. so lots of buffing, pretty lights, fireworks, sparking, etc lol. and im pretty sure Eoria (she played the same MY-server) was our "preacher" lol.

then we got married again in PWI on my veno and his cleric, with the same names, same types of characters. Also before the chapel came out ... in fact, it was like a week before it came out so i was kinda ticked off about that lol. I actually dont remember that wedding too much... i think it was a small one, only a few people came to watch.

...and then i got married to a friend of mine on my mystic, but it didnt last long... cuz my boyfriend (same guy as teh other 2 marriages) wanted to marry my char with his seeker, so we did just that. lol. so i married on my mystic for a second time, to my RL boyfriend, and we got to finally have our chapel wedding. it was small, maybe 10 people, but it was fun. I did take some video footage but i didnt make a movie out of it, its not really that great lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    vday2o.jpg

I met my to-be-irl hubby thanks to Guitar hero 3, the wii, rebelling, and a computer virus. I was still pretty new to the internet, like, told not to do this, don't do that, and I've always listened and obeyed. After being thoroughly consumed by guitar hero forums for my 'tour group' (kinda like a guild), I saw a post for a chat room. I looked at it, but I never thought to even connect to it, until one day when I was bored and my parents weren't home. It is probably one of the best decisions of my life.

I had used the username gangst4 to sign up and link my account for GH3, so that is the name I used in the chat room. It started out fairly small, maybe 5 to 7 people in the beginning. I logged on any opportunity I had, I was so fascinated with it despite all the warnings about pedos and such. Basically all the people there were close enough to my age. After a few months, the regulars of the chat were established; most of which I still keep in touch with. I was pretty much the only girl all the guys could tolerate, and I was usually the only girl on. I never thought to start relationships there, didn't know what I was getting myself into when I began one with another guy there.

I was never that social IRL, and I had a guy ask me if I would go out with him, and I said no. .-. But anyways, my first relationship (which according to someone wasn't even real) lasted about 6 months. I had my ups and downs with it, even lost my out of state phone virginity to this first one, only to be told it wasn't even him that answered the phone. Then I would get inappropriate and immature voicemails from his friends, something I wasn't fond of. Im pretty sure all this turned me off to talking on the phone ever. Long story short, things happened. I was hospitalized with DKA, and he chose this time to tell me he had been cheating on me all along. I should've known better than to even call this real myself. After recovering from the hospital, I was back on the chatroom. I tried not to let it bother me, but I didn't understand why it happened. I had never done anything unloyal to him, but kinda glad the breakup did happen. I'm still friends with him, he's a good person. I'll never understand why he did what he did, but I'm not the type of person to utterly hate him for it. I just brush off the relationship.

So one day I had a friend ask me to get a song for him. Being the epic noob I was, I downloaded a file that was called (songtitle).mp3.exe and ran it. Supreme epic fail on my part. I got a virus on my computer from it. My friend apologized a billion times, and I was googling things on a second computer trying to get this laptop fixed since it wasn't even mine. I felt pretty confident in a room of geeks, so they were helping me all they could. One member in particular took a step further to ensure I got the laptop back to running. He talked me through it step by step, and made it easy enough for my non-techy brain to figure it out. While I was given instructions, he gave me his number in case I needed more help. I knew I would never talk on the phone, and he didn't have texting. But the kindness and patience he showed with me hooked me to him. I had never had that experience online, but I loved it. The laptop got fixed in a day thanks to him, and I started PMing him regularly.

All these little things happened, Silly PMs, typos of usernames leading to personal nicknames, and about a month after my bad breakup, I started a relationship with this guy. I didn't even ask if he had anything going irl, but i'm glad he didn't at the time. I was so focused on just him and I. Eventually he got texting, since the only place we would talk was the chatroom. We kept our relationship under wraps. I maybe told 2 people that I could fully trust. 5 to 6 months later, we got into PWI, after having other people start playing 2 weeks prior to us downloading it. I had no idea what kind of game it was. But the early days of PWI were the most enjoyable ones I've ever had. The days before it became a pay2win, when instances weren't timed and you could chill in them all day trying to duo your FB's. I enjoyed playing so much.

2009-06-1415-13-01.jpg

^The only image I have of our wedding. ^

I loved how he did the proposal. We were questing/grinding, and I saw a WC for a bride pack for sale. It was for like 3 mil ish, chump change nowadays. I think I was short like 500k possibly, so I poked at my hubby and I ended up getting the pack. So we continued questing, and while we wrapped up quests and headed to turn them in, we stopped by the outskirts of tusk town. He put me down, and said "the moon is pretty tonight. You're pretty too." He opened a trade window, popped a groom pack there, and then continued, "Linds, will you marry me?" I didn't have to think twice, I gave him a big fat YES! c:

20100718194714.jpg

It's been over 3 years now with him. I've been on cloud nine ever since December 2008. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ...and then i got married to a friend of mine on my mystic, but it didnt last long... cuz my boyfriend (same guy as teh other 2 marriages) wanted to marry my char with his seeker, so we did just that. lol. so i married on my mystic for a second time, to my RL boyfriend, and we got to finally have our chapel wedding. it was small, maybe 10 people, but it was fun. I did take some video footage but i didnt make a movie out of it, its not really that great lol.

That wedding was so jokes, fun times. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Arythalia - Dreamweaver
    Arythalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want to post a long reply but my phones being a spazz and shutting down safari every time I try and post a long reply, so I'll post a longer one in the morning on my comp when I get up (looking at the time I should prolly be asleep, not posting anyway.... >.>) short version of what I'll post: I LOVE THIS THREAD!
    I'm going to stop now before my phone starts being dumb again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks tons to Bellefleurs for the sig<3
    Arythalia - 100 sage wizzie - main - active
    Eadrienia - 9x demon archer - active
    Myantria - 7x psychic - active
    Multiple other 6x, 7x, and 8x chars too, but too many to list in one sig b:shutup
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I met my 'husband' Raven_Faiths about two years ago in a parade, we quickly became good friends for a couple of months, but I had a serious crush on another archer at the time.

We bonded over our share of music and making movies. It wasn't until August he took me to dribbling spring (near the hut) and admitted his feelings, I eventually admitted them too, he was really funny, caring and sweet :). I really thought he was The One
    The awkward thing was though, I had just been accepted into Dyna and Raven was in Tempest, our TW was on the saturday, dang O.o
    I had to make up to WackyTaffy I wasn't ready for TW so I could seak into said latter of faction. The same night, we sat and huddled on the bridge outside south Archo under moonlight..
    (sorry Taffy if you are reading this :D)

Eventually the romance linked to real life, with the use of webcams we really got to know eachother for who we really were. A while later, Raven took me to sanctuary and proposed out of the blue. Of course I said yes! I had never been happier; at the time I was living with an abusive mom, who obviously dissaproved (once, hitting me on webcam right infront of him...). The wedding pictures are in there somewhere but.. I'd rather not show them - anyways, they composed mostly of Tempest + InStyle members, which a few other selected friends :)
    (gabbeh, you shoulda came :O)
    Raven was planning to come to england to study so I could see him but.. mom kicked me out. I got put into the care of my dad and stepmom, who were supportive of me. But because of me living at my moms for years, my grades had dropped.
    I kept talking to Raven, who had also left the game, he had been on my side everytime I was down or lost.
    But.. with me actually working to get my GCSE's I realized I couldn't manage everything so.. I had to break up last may, I honestly regret it but I had to..
    I do miss him very often, but with my final exams coming, and me secured now on all C grades.. I actually think if it wasn't for Raven, i'd be somewhere much worse, no chance of getting into college, and I may have still been with my mum.. quite genuinely my savour :0 and I can never thank him enough for it.

I don't think i'll ever get married IG again, but i'll keep my marital status as a memo of some really amazing memories..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I met my 'husband' Raven_Faiths about two years ago in a parade, we quickly became good friends for a couple of months, but I had a serious crush on another archer at the time.

We bonded over our share of music and making movies. It wasn't until August he took me to dribbling spring (near the hut) and admitted his feelings, I eventually admitted them too, he was really funny, caring and sweet :). I really thought he was The One
    The awkward thing was though, I had just been accepted into Dyna and Raven was in Tempest, our TW was on the saturday, dang O.o
    I had to make up to WackyTaffy I wasn't ready for TW so I could seak into said latter of faction. The same night, we sat and huddled on the bridge outside south Archo under moonlight..
    (sorry Taffy if you are reading this :D)

Eventually the romance linked to real life, with the use of webcams we really got to know eachother for who we really were. A while later, Raven took me to sanctuary and proposed out of the blue. Of course I said yes! I had never been happier; at the time I was living with an abusive mom, who obviously dissaproved (once, hitting me on webcam right infront of him...). The wedding pictures are in there somewhere but.. I'd rather not show them - anyways, they composed mostly of Tempest + InStyle members, which a few other selected friends :)
    (gabbeh, you shoulda came :O)
    Raven was planning to come to england to study so I could see him but.. mom kicked me out. I got put into the care of my dad and stepmom, who were supportive of me. But because of me living at my moms for years, my grades had dropped.
    I kept talking to Raven, who had also left the game, he had been on my side everytime I was down or lost.
    But.. with me actually working to get my GCSE's I realized I couldn't manage everything so.. I had to break up last may, I honestly regret it but I had to..
    I do miss him very often, but with my final exams coming, and me secured now on all C grades.. I actually think if it wasn't for Raven, i'd be somewhere much worse, no chance of getting into college, and I may have still been with my mum.. quite genuinely my savour :0 and I can never thank him enough for it.

I don't think i'll ever get married IG again, but i'll keep my marital status as a memo of some really amazing memories..

Awwwww. b:sad Sorry to hear that but glad you went to a more supportive home though. <3 I never see you in game anymore, btw, where did you go? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Seri, my current memory stick with the game in is broke, I think i'll finish school (enging in may/june), or save for an other 8GB stick, then come back officially. I'm promised a laptop if my GCSE'are good :)

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It seems that most married couples have a special spot ingame. Mine was the island in the middle of the Great Lake. Imp and I would always go there after we finished questing while getting to know one another. He doesnt like to go here anymore as he always wants to be busy but I'll sometimes sit on the dock and talk in faction or sit in PMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have been twice married.
    1st on my veno when she were around 60. (2+ years ago) That guy bought me a herc and thats all I remember lol. :D
    2nd were a while ago on my sin but he divorced me after 2 weeks due irl problems.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I can't remember how many times i married? I think twice. I might of been married 3 times but I don't remember. I think so tho.
    The one I think? happened was on an old cleric of mine to this other cleric, he was a lot of fun. :3 He really liked to PK at silver pool so the majority of our time was spent there. If we were married, which I still think we were, we divorced due to real life problems. Tbh I think Bellefemme paid for that divorce. Or was it the next one?
    Second, or maybe first? o_O, was to some sin. I had just gotten wisdom teeth removed so I was on a bunch of painkillers and left over drowsiness from the knock-out drugs. I don't remember the wedding. lol. I got out of my high the next day or so, saw him on WC saying he pays for hookers and I was like. F this. Divorce. I think he was *** too.
    Third, or second, one was to a friend I really liked. I was really happy to get married because he was a really nice person and i would finally get a chapel wedding. Turns out the week after we married, my grandma had to have open heart surgery, and since I was the only one without a really important career, I was her basic caretaker after spending all my time at the hospital with her. I came back to the game about 3 weeks later and he divorced me. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Grav, we would always visit sanctuary and chill while we were questing there, it's a beautiful area, and great for taking a swim! (lol)
    My personal favourite though, is the broken lunar glade, i'l just leave my character in there if I needed some alone time :) but also, we went there after our wedding, and fired fireworks over the lake, it was beautiful.

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Been married 3 times... I think maybe 4... my first husband was a complete *** to be quite honest. He cheated on me and lied to me multiple times with multiple girls, then broke up with me on christmas eve. That was such a fun christmas :D

Next one was to a sin who was a really good friend of mine. We got married to help me lvl and to cheer me up from my previous marriage. I think that lasted like 4-5 months.

And my last one was to this awesome guy named Kirila, whom I am still married to, hes like my best friend in the game. Ive been married to him about 10months or so now and we've had no problems. I can tell him anything, funny thing about our relationship is that Im besties with his gf aswell. And me and his gf got married on our alts xD Odd relationship Ik but it works well for us and we have alot of fun :p

Oh and I was married to a good friend of mine on my bm, but we got divorced a week after because his gf got jealous or something and made him divorce xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I pondered back and forth whether to tell my story or not. Decided I will. But be warned, it's a story of love and loss.

Chapter 1: What's this???

When I started PWI, I was a nub. Completely new to MMOs and not a big gamer in general. I quickly figured out that clerics do not fight with dual blades but use magic after a helpful fellow gave me a hint. I joined my very first faction, Wolves. it was a small family and it will always be in my heart. Due to the leaders rl I ended up with leadership after a time. I led the faction but more and more people had to quit due to rl and getting new recruits was hard.
    Through that time I met someone, a barb whom I ended up questing with a lot. He was a very kind guy and always there for me. He was my fluffy partner. But he was in another faction.
    I also met a very kind BM during my low levels who ended up joining Wolves. His name was Boo.

Wolves wasn't doing well. And by that time I had made good friends with the barbs faction. So we agreed on a merge. All active Wolves moved into that faction.

Chapter 2: Coexisting

Joining this faction was good. We were happily welcomed and the atmosphere was chilly. But there was a person that didn't come with us. My rl gf. She used to play PWI too but she refused to come into the new faction because she didn't feel good enough for it. She was like that. Childish, though she is 6 years older than me. And always extremely afraid. I can't count the times I told her to stop saying 'I can't do this. I'm useless.' I don't think she even wanted help. That pretty much was the main reason we split up.

I had enough of girls and sad people by that time. But Boo was always there, supporting me. We could do everything together and he would cheer me up. We got a couple ingame and ended up marrying. Boo, me and 2 other people were the dream team of faction. We ran crazy stuff together and did all sorts of ****. The other two people were Sir, a barb who's twice my age and married irl with 2 kids. And his ingame wife who is also married irl to a guy and has kids. It worked out.

This situation had a problem though. There was drama in faction. And Sirs in game wife was a pain. She was much of a drama queen and I guess she got bloodily jealous I got along so well with Sir. Yeah. I'd totally make something serious with a guy in America when I live in Germany and he's married, twice my age and has kids. lol
    Drama got worse and worse. Up until the point where fingers had to be pointed. Sirs in game wife was quick enough to point at me. She made up claims that weren't true at all and let herself be the victim of evil evil Xainou. And since she had made sure to kiss the right peoples butts while my true loyalty only belonged to myself, I was screwed. It ended pretty dirty. I was out of faction, couple of people left with me.

I was devastated. Quite literally. All those people claimed I was a bad person that can only hurt people. I lost my 'family'. I really questioned myself. And I came to the conclusion that no, I am not what they said. Not at all. So I held my head high and said: **** this. I do not need you false people. I can go on. And I did.

The hardest thing was that Boo wasn't there when this **** happened. He was on his well earned vacation and came back to his wife factionless and rest of faction pretty much blaming me of everything. I never held this against him. But it hurt that he just couldn't understand.

Chapter 3: Knights

I figured I can't go on alone. So I joined a faction a friend recommended me multiple times. I was shy. I was afraid to everything wrong. I was afraid I'd ** up again. But they took me as I was and helped me back up. They showed me what I had missed all the time: Support and the mindset of a big player. Without Knights I would have never gotten where I am today. After all it was luck. Luck to be out of this craphole of faction and joining a better one.

Boo didn't come with me. Added to this he got busier irl. And he was frustrated with PWI. The game just wasn't fun for him anymore. There was no use to it, not for both of us. He was frustrated, I loved the game. He went to try out FW. And fell in love. I tried it, found it boring. But I saw him happy. So I figured it's time. I let him go. I rather see him happy than somewhere he just stays for me.
    Nowadays he's really busy with work but when he's online we still talk :)

Chapter 4: Spring

I got to know someone on the forums. Someone whos signature colour is orange. Our interests were the same and we quickly got big friends.
    But she was unhappy. She was in a pretty much dead faction and the leader had promised to rebuild it. He never did. When she questioned him why, he pretty much blamed it all on her. It went on for a bit but there was never a solution. So I urged to say ** him. Leave that faction and find a better palce to be.

I told her, I'll steal her away. Just to **** off that guy, that didn't even deserve her. We got married. Forums first, then ingame. Hazu got the date somewhere up there, I'm hopeless at remembering :3
    Happily married ever since :P

So there I was, married to Boo. Married to Hazu. And still big friends with Sir. Guess what... Yep, he asked me. lol And there I am today. Married to three different people. XD

Sorry for the wall of text .__.' But you asked, Susy D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well I suppose this is something I can share on.

First off, amazing pictures everyone. As good as always <3

Since my story does not begin on PWI, let's go further.

Back story;

I met Aaron ( Abra ) at school, art class specifically. I was a mere Freshman, he was a Junior. We were close friends all year, the next year is when things changed. When we saw each other, a hug happened. That hug changed everything. It was hard for me to say yes, I had never been in a "real" relationship prior.

But alas, to PWI. We had played games before that, but I started playing here and he followed.
    We proceeded to get married on our first year anniversary ( Veno + Cleric ). Then he decided to play a fishy instead, so we had to remarry when the packs were on sale again b:chuckle

The first one was a normal wedding before the chapel, when I remarried his Psy was within a week or so of the chapel being released. This meant there were still bugs. Lucky us, we got glitched contribution and got our permanent fashion.

It wasn't really anything amazing, the quest messed up and only a few friends attended. But none of it really mattered, we could still enjoy the game together. Plus those fun marriage dailies.

This October will be our 4 year anniversary.

I don't have any pictures from the wedding, but I do have one old picture of when I was still a fox Veno.
    I'm sad we never really took screenies, I always had to yell at him to get him to pose b:sad

Love2.png

Now to go back and read all the other stories <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your stories everyone. I had naively thought that I would get all happy answers, and ended up reading some sad stories. I'm sorry to have recalled bad memories, but thanks, because I did learn from them all. I was once again reminded that formulating a strong relationship requires dedication and work from both sides, and that sometimes, no matter how great a person might be, they're just not the right one. That it's tough, it takes effort, but beautiful at the same time. And a lot of other thoughts just jumbled up in my head! I really think we all have something we can learn from each other.

3712-4.jpg

Hi again, I trust everyone is doing well. I kind of feel like this at the moment, like walking up a wall with some magical energy which is nonexistent. Does that make sense? No I guess not, I am really tired!

Today I briefly filed through my screenshots trying to decide what today's topic can be about.

Then I thought of... So, what do you do when the genies attack? I'm ultra lazy when it comes to taking off my genie for screenshots, and often they get in the way and it's like, "UGH, if only that wasn't there it would have been perfect!" kind of moments.

3712-3.jpg

3712-2.jpg

3712-1.jpg

Do you all have any screenshots where the genie or fairy maliciously took the spotlight?

P.S. Episode 2 is still underway... I have like 80% finished -_-;;
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Both Xain and Safeng got their final fairies so ya... fun fun xD

I'm too tiiiiiired to look for more but remembered this one. No clue what I was trying to do actually but this just wasn't it. XD

dinnerxain.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Genies/Fairies are never in the way b:chuckle

th_2011-12-2319-44-56.jpg

Can't wait to see the next episode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Flipping through my SS, this is the closest thing to a genie getting in the way. XD This pic was mostly just trying to document the moment anyway, not any artistic opportunity.

GenieShot.jpg

I'm actually really good at de-equipping my genie if I want to take a nice screenshot. What trips me up is taking out my name / others' names. If I'm going for nice screenshots though I usually just trash them if I did something dumb like that, so I don't have any to share. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide