|| My Blog-a-Log Collection ||

Options

Comments

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Genies ALWAYS get in my way for screenies, but i don't like to take them off since their skills leave your skill bar when you do, and then i have to put them back on QQ so normally i just take a shot and cross my fingers that the genie isn't in it. I have worst timing tho, i always take a shot when my character's eyes are closed, or the genie is there. :( Sadly I don't have many screenies with genies in them since my computer ate my screenshots. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Oh gosh... Even if I take my genie off and keep it in my inventory...the Sage fairy is still there. Makes me go sjfkghsdgkldsghkldshjgf D:<

Lmao, it looks like I was going to shoot it here. IT'S JUST SO BIG.

2010-12-1018-48-27.jpg

This one is a screeny Takumeme took of me and she edited it as well. Credit all goes to her and look at the genie taking like so much space, rofl. But I think it looks pretty here so it's not messing up the picture :3

2010-12-0923-22-41copy.png

LOL. Don't know why I found this SS in my folder... but hey, they got their spotlight moment here xD

2010-07-2021-34-32.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I normally unequip my genie but my demon fairy often gets in the way. First stage was easy to ignore but the third stage :\ not so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Favorite example of my genie/fairy photobombing me. It just looks so serene and pretty. :3

2012-03-0119-59-57.jpg
    Here's one that got in the way at first, but now I'm glad it did cuz I think the sparkles kinda added to the picture. This one ended up being a WOTM. Speaking of which, really need to do another one of those soon. :P

Kef.png

A not so good example of a genie photbombing me. Luckily this screenshot was only to prove that she needed to verify her client or something,because the sin's outfit was in fact gray. Just a bit darker than mine.

2011-12-1519-51-34.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Favorite example of my genie/fairy photobombing me. It just looks so serene and pretty. :3

2012-03-0119-59-57.jpg

*waits for the moment her hand moves and slaps the fairy out the air* ._."
    It seriously looks she's going to wack it XD

I always forget to put off my genie, and if I do, I forget to put it back on x'D My sage fairy is less annoying, since it's first stage, so quite small x'D but those genies... oh the horror

Trying to screenie some wings here... genie... \o/ I'm heeeeeere
    scaled.php?server=571&filename=20120302182949.jpg&res=medium
    Ninja-ghost genie >_>
    scaled.php?server=824&filename=20120301230009.jpg&res=medium
    photobombing lvl hubby? XD
    scaled.php?server=829&filename=20120219231600.jpg&res=medium
    and well yeh....
    photobombing lvl geniex2 +bunny deciding to grab meh D:
    scaled.php?server=856&filename=20120226230850.jpg&res=medium
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Omg, to many to count for the stupid fairies >:I everytime I take a good screenie the fairy/genie is ALWAYS in the way q.q

Examples:

This was for my friend Tory who was leaving for a couple months, it was her goodbye gift :p

th_2012-01-2715-13-50.png

When boredom takes over, kidnap friends and have a photo shoot! ._.

th_2012-01-2713-13-41.png

I had more but I deleted them all xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well I try to take off my genie but sometimes I forgot...

5v4ryh.jpg

2wpj7na.jpg

x5xg8z.jpg

And out of topic look what I did today xD

f1wck9.jpg

I don't know what was that :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Some old screenies. :)

scaled.php?server=521&filename=20111103210004.png&res=medium

scaled.php?server=534&filename=20111026195906edited.png&res=medium
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    AH good good good, so it wasn't only me!

And I agree the lighting from the fairies are darn annoying :(
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Allo everyone, long time no update.

Today was full of this and that. Not only was it St. Patricks day and I went all out on Green, a new friend of mine got married, and it's Teny's Birthday!

I don't really make huge deals out of birthdays, I figure I'm (they're) just one day older than yesterday. However, I do feel bad when I see that someone isn't at least celebrating their birth in some way with friends and family.

Undoubtedly, I think that gifts are the best part of birthdays. Yeah, call me immature or materialistic or whatever, but birthdays without gifts just isn't right.

bday1.jpg

I'd like to briefly share with you one of the most memorable gifts out of many that Teny has given me.

The Damsel Dresses.

Teny handed me a couple damsel dresses when they first came out. If I remember correctly, they were turquoise, orange, and dark purple. I was grateful, score 3 new dresses!

I wasn't too big on the colors, so I tried some random dyes, and ended up with "eh" colors. Later on during the day he handed me 4 more damsel dresses in pink, blue, and two other random colors. He knew I wanted black, red, and white, but random dyes just wouldn't give them to us. I told him it was okay, but randomly started selling stuff to try and get random dyes, got some...
    ended up with puke colors.

bday2.jpg

An hour or so later he handed me a stack of random dyes. We teleported to Thousand Streams and took turns trying to dye it to a color I wanted.

Keep in mind, it takes 15 dyes and costs 6 gold.

FINALLY after a couple more stacks of random dyes which he just seemed to keep getting from his bank, I got a black, cream and dark red damsel dresses.

Later on during the night I found out that he had already tried random dyeing the dresses before even giving them to me. I was happy that he had dipped into my hobby (he doesn't mind fashion, but thinks its a waste) to get me something I wanted.

The next day I almost smacked him on the head when I found had he had charged over a $100 for random dyes to get me the right colored damsel dresses.

Talk about a damsel in distress. I was pretty irritated and kind of giddy at the same time.

bday3.jpg

Share with us a gift you've received that you remember from playing PWI, or a gift you remember giving that cost more than you wish it did. Looking forward to reading your posts!

z1.jpg

z2-1.jpg

Love the zoom feature!!!
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm far too lazy to post screenshots (>.<) but Imp has gotten me lots of gifts.

- Seraphic Mists (our week anniversary lol)
    - black Damsels Dress
    - Zebra Bikini
    - Leopard Wave
    - Sparklebrights
    - Wedding packs
    - Many, many packs
    - Gold (he charges on my account a lot, lol)
    - Countless charms
    - Much of the uncannies for my Nirvy
    - A crystal blue Wedding Dress
    - my Cloudcharger (one year anniv!<3)

And in real life, he's bought me two necklaces, a ton of stuffed animals, swedish fish for Valentine's day, tons of clothes, and several expensive dinners <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Double-gratz for the b-day and marriage :D

I gues the first gifts I got in pwi, were a christmas tome, a TT60 weapon and a cape of tauran chieftain(with Beautifull shards in it!) This was back when the game wasn't so old. So Beautifull shards were like *O*
    I still use the tome on my veno, and the cape has been resharded and is currently in use by my seeker ^^

And well, I've had quite a few gifts from friends...
    I get subs from Desdi whenever I need TT-stuff made, or when we run a TT. I also get quite some shards from her ^^"
    In return whenever she needs something (like socket stones XD she's always in need of those) I try to find whatever I have to give her :)
    I also got an ancient Boa from her and her sis :D I always loved that mount and now I own one b:cute

Another friend of mine who has quit now for quite a long time loved giving prezzies. If I look at my wardrobe and armor, quite some has come from her ^^"
    It's.. too much to list I gues, but I'll try anyway P:
    -Israfel, the swan mount :3 After a year or so I asked her if she would mind if I sold it, to get a swiftshadow, and she didn't. So I don't own it anymore ^^"
    -Pirate Jacket and a thunder coat ^^ (which I both still have and never dyedb:chuckle)
    -requim blade, a lvl 94 -3%channel ring, sleeves of the sea cap'n, Devil's Cape of Aries, +speed boots
    -more shards I gues x'D

From the hubby I got a frosty top in a lightgrey color, more shards and subs(omg I really do get shards and subs from everywhere isn't it ._.)

However I gues the most expensive gift I got in pwi is about.. 3/4th of my herc.
    Had been friends for quite some time with an archer, Dubbyah. I owned a kirin mount, which I knew he really liked. At a certain point I decided to give it to him.
    In return, he bought me all the SoF I still needed for my herc. At that moment I had around 3k SoF I think ._."
    I really owe him for that... So whenever he needs something like TT, I'm dropping everything I'm doing to go help him b:chuckleb:cute
    Unfortunate we live in very different time zones, so I hardly speak with him anymore :C

I personally also love to give gifts, though I'm usually broke ^^"
    Some things I've given to friends are.. A skymanta shade, a witch corset(financed together with hubby :3) the kirin mount xD, some TT weapons refined and sharded to fac mates :3 loads of TTmats xD Some do-allsb:chuckle
    And I usually offer free wines for my friends :)

Ah well, I might not be able to give as much prezzies to my friends(even though I try D: I swear)
    But I help them out whenever I'm able to do so :3

/long post is long D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I think this should count..
    My friend Teppeii was upset one say, it turned out irl it was his birthday. But, his parents had completely forgot.
    Before I was talking to him, I had some spare gold I was going to use to buy a reset, but I knew it sucks when people(esp your own parents :( ) forget one of the most important days of their life. I chose to **** having a little less accidental magic, and bought Tepp a mint green spring biker jacket.
    Needless to say, I think I definitely made him happy that day ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Graviora: Aw xD Stuffed animals ftw :D Do you go shopping with him a lot?

Hazumi_chan: It sounds like you have be quite blessed as well ^.^ And yeah, being broke is hard but at least you have the heart to give... and help is a great gift to, we all know that.

Lynzeya: That's so sweet of you! I really do think he was happy xD

I wanted to do another quick post since idk if I'll have time before the raffle date:

Are you a pretty, sexy, or cute person?

I usually seek out games that have plently of customization/costume options to let me choose the toon I play into one of those general categories.

Originally, I played the "sexy" toons, with the seductive looks and tattoos and all that jazz. I migrated back and forth from that to the simple "pretty" elegant look, but to me it always ended up boring me... it was just too normal, too just "pretty."

Now a days you know that I'm pretty much a "cute" character player - it changed with time and with personal style. Cuteness is to be spread I tell you! SPREEEADDD....!

For example, some of my midgets in other games... since I think most of you already know what my PWI characters look like:

character.jpg

If PWI had cute midgets, I would play it.

I still do like the "sexy" genre, but for mains I think I'll keep to the cute look for now.

What type of toon maker are you?
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm not so of the "cute" characters b:chuckle
    My chars usually look a bit tomboy-ish xD
    Hazumi has this cold look, with a slight smile on her face. You can never be sure if she'll kill you or not ^^"
    waterfal is slightly nuts, gets herself into hopeless situations and is a daredevil.

mhm.. my chars look like murderers x'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @yesterday's post.
    I don't honestly remember ever getting birthday presents from pwi friends, lol. I don't really make many friends on this game since I randomly leave for like half a year, so they're usually gone or we're no longer friends. I did get a few things from other players tho, and I have given things to others. I can't honestly remember any of them tho, lol.
    So i guess I'll share all the things my rl boyfriend has given me so far. :3
    For my birthday he got me my diamond heart necklace that I seriously never stop wearing. c: Sadly we broke the chain when we were fooling around, LOL. luckily I had an extra chain that would fit the pendant on it, so hopefully that doesn't break or else we'll have to buy a new one. >: He got me a giant stuffed ape for valentines day... he said he wanted to be original, but every morning I wake up scared to death cus I see that creepy thing on my desk. D| He's bought me a lot of other things too, including clothing, fancy dinners and taking me to see the movies I like even tho he hates them. Currently he's looking into a promise ring (pre-engagement ring!!! :D) for me, I found one I really like so he's gonna try to get me that one. :3

@new post! I normally make my characters a cute/innocent look, then dress them up in **** outfits ._. Well not ****, but uhhhh... seductive? IDK. they show a lot of skin D: I really love the way my cleric looks, she looks so innocent and pretty and reminds me of your BM, susy. And then I put her in (my favourite outfit) white huntress tattoos, white road warrior (?) shorts and black duke rose boots. Sometimes I put her in her off-cream damsel's dress, so she looks more like royalty. ;3
    On a side note, one time, on my old archer I had a white maiden outfit, I had the screen zoomed in a little bit to her and my mum comes up and asks why did I make her look like such a ****. lol. her original look was white hair with really heavy black eyeliner and reddish lips. I guess she did look like a stripper!
    Also, I try to make my skyrim characters seductive too. I guess I like looking like that and feel a need to incorporate it into my characters. Not saying I like to go around looking like a ****, but I definitely don't mind flaunting what I got since most of my life was spent hiding it cus I was embarrassed. I guess it's my way of saying that I'm finally confident in the way I look and there's nothing wrong with that. :3 Right? ._.;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @comment; He takes me shopping when he's visiting c: He actually enjoys it because "I like seeing you happy." o_o

@Post; it depends :x I like a mixture of the sexy and cute characters. Grav used to be sexy before I settled for an inbetween, Dia is meant to look "sexy" but also kinda evil(?), Zaeh is meant to look cute, and my other characters are just what I want lol

But in Forsaken World, I definitely tried to make my characters just look pretty. Boy, I should play that again. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What type of toon maker are you?

Well Susy everyone know that I always make a cute,dolly chars but today I made cute-spooky character. I wanted do a cute face with creepy eyes and I think I made it. b:chuckle

f1z8g0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    onlydolly wrote: »

well Susy Everyone Know That I Always Make A Cute,dolly Chars But Today I Made cute-spooky Character. I Wanted Do A Cute Face With Creepy Eyes And I Think I Made It. B:chuckle

f1z8g0.jpg

how On Earth Did You Get Those Eyes?!?!? I Want Them Now!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @ Yesterday's Post, I think the most memorable gift Ive gotten was when my friend Ragagi got me a full TT90 set. I was so grateful for it and I ended up giving it back to him once I was done with it I believe... Not completely sure where it went... He also gave me my ninetails because it was my favorite mount and it went poof when I got ****. So he got it for me, miss him so much ;~;

@ Today's Post, I think I'm more of a "cute" kinda character design slightly on the "sexy" character design... Kinda depends on the game and how I feel when I'm making the character. On PWI I usually end up making a "sexy" character bc their not midgets xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @yesterday's post.

Hmmm, the nice gift I ever got was from a random fa.ction mate. I was telling the squad how much I hate drop stealers, because a mold for a pair of pants that dropped in my lowbie FB that I needed for my lowbie were stolen. The next thing I know, my fac mate squads me and tells me to meet them in archo. I was there anyway, so went straight to them. They gave me the pants that had dropped inside the FB. Only it wasn't just the mold, it was four sockets, max shards and refined to +3. I tried to pay for it because i didn't really know them that well, but they wouldn't let me. Said that a faction is a family and if we can't help each other, then what's the point in being a faction? I was so grateful and surprised and happy, that the best way I could express myself was to type incoherent nonsense in faction chat, and then go TYYYYYYYYY! XD

Other things I've received are charms, TT mats, herbs/mats, things like that. One fac mate and his wife farmed me a TT60 weapon after seeing me trying to get a fac squad together for three days. So they farmed it together for me.

Things I've given away, mostly tt mats, herbs, charms, things of that nature. But one thing I was really happy to be able to give away was to my fac leader. He was trying to farm the orders for bracers of blood moon. And I remember how much that sucks, when I did it on my sin. (Three weeks it took me. :3) So I got him all the copper dragon orders and about a 1/4 of the silver orders he needed. The next day in AH we saw 25 silver orders half priced, and I bought them for him before the 10 minutes left in the auction expired. But he gave me the money back for that.

I have a rule for when I help fac mates based off a charm I received while in TT and the squad kept dying, which had caused me to run out of mana food. I was going to get some, but the squad mate (who I didn't know and hadn't met before that run) gave me a charm. I tried to pay him or insist on getting him something equal value in return. He wouldn't take it but told me to pay it forward. So in another tt squad when i saw a barb having trouble cuz he was slightly undergeared for it, I gave away a charm and paid it forward. From what I hear, he did the same thing. b:victory

Ohhh, another kinda strange thing that happened with a drop stealer. Was in a fail squad for TT, and the banker was this BM. After the umpteenth death, me and him are the only ones alive. He whispered me that he steals drops from fail squads as punishment to them for wasting his time, but told me that he wouldn't feel right stealing from me because I was a kick butt cleric. So he gave me my share of the loot (let me picked what I wanted and everything) and then dropped squad. I was like O.O

@today's post

I mostly try to make unique looking, but realistic-ish characters. Sometimes I try to make characters that look like they have some kind of back-story. You've all have seen most of my characters many times, but I also contributed some to this thread. SO you can get a good idea of what I mean here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1269451
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Miyuxi - Sanctuary
    Miyuxi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    how On Earth Did You Get Those Eyes?!?!? I Want Them Now!

Belive me I don't know how.I only changed the "EyeballTex" to "0". And I know the're awsome :D.

34ns004.jpg

25jvy8j.jpg

104faeu.jpg
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This is my first time posting here, and I just have to say I love your screenshot work, Susylu!^^ Even though I haven't been able to come online much lately, I enjoy visiting the forums just to see the screenshots people have taken.

"Are you a pretty, sexy, or cute person?"

I like making young-looking characters (about the 12- to-25-year-old range) because to me, the younger someone is, the more impressive she looks wielding a deadly weapon or performing devastating spells. However, I don't really care to make my characters look like dolls - just personal preference. My characters usually end up being a mix of cute and pretty, so I would define my overall style as "elegant". I like making characters that are actually older than they look, so they are childlike, but still mature. I guess this preference comes from my own experience of constantly being taken for someone younger than I am.

When I make guys, I like to make them handsome, but still following the same ideas about being young. Hm... I've been planning on remaking my wizard character... maybe I should try to make her look like a much older, more mature woman - just for a change of pace. :D

EDIT:

@Miyuxi - I forgot to say this originally, but I love the creepy doll look on Tideborns. Just them, though, because it's a totally appropriate look for a race of fish people. Nice char. C:
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    About yesterday's post:

Hmm... presents. As I don't really have that many friends (and most of those I really treasured left already) my list is quite short. xD

My previous last Christmas present by a friend who quit was a lavender coloured Crystal
    Love dress which I still possess (his favourite colour was purple, so the colour was even more special to me).

And my best friend IRL, Ci, got me a Swiftshadow three years ago (back in the time when they still cost 30 bucks in the boutique), which I traded for a Hellfire Drake when it was out (since Ci gifted me the Swiftshadow because the dragon wasn't out yet) and maxed it later on - I still have the flying mount. :3

Oh and back then in GotCookie, my faction leader gave me a lot of fruits for the pet bag extension quest when I opened up a donation thread in our forum. :D

About the presents I gave my friends... back then when I was of a lower level and kind of poor I could only afford giving all class pets to my friends, so I gave every close friend of mine a different one (Ci got a snowhare called Fortuna for her B-Day two years ago; King a Fire Fairy; Quincy a Huggy Hare and Terse a Foxwing :3).

When I had more money at my disposal I could dish out more 'pricey' presents, like a Sage Tiger baby called Anki, wardrobe and cupboard stones and fashion and weapons.

Recently I have the urge to gift Ci and Terse stuff whenever I have money. xD

@Today's post:

Hmmm... I always aim for 'cool' and/or 'evil' characters. :3
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    the most memorable gifts to me, was the turquise corsair dress and bottom with turqoise faerie boots. my frist hubby had given to me knowing i liked turqoise colored fashion at that time. I was upset bc something had happened durning a bh when he wasnt with me. so he went ahead and got me that outfit to cheer me up. he no longer play the game. but we had fun together. he would always gives me fash when i am upset lol.

second most memorable gift was my demon res, i was upset that day as well. it was when i was in my 90s. and i remembered i had scored bad on a test at school. my friend(squamy) opened a cleric book and demon resed came out of it. she gave it to me as a gift. I was very giddy and went pk people just so i can res them.(this happen a year after my first hubby had left the game. me and squamy were going to marry but she quit the game...but we are still good friends now she came back to play :3)

3rd/4th memorable gift was when my friends cleon and roxolid quit the game they gave me a few little tiny things. all class pet and rox's own channeling belt/tome had been offered to me. but i refused bc i wanted him to come back to play with gears on notheless both of my good friends left we had tons of fun in pk and tw together, and talking in vent almost everyday for months.

the last person had given me a gift was my current husband, I say current but he's already quit the game since xmas. he was memorable to me more than his gifts. the time we spend together was nice. tho in tw =.=' he didnt quite look out for me. we spend our pwi times to gether for almost a year, any faction i went to he went to since we've met.

me in vent: im dying get that sin and this bm get it!
    him: ok! (runs off to roar something else)
    me: =.=' i died
    him: o.o' o i thought u were next to me.
    me: useless bm b:angryb:cry

i guess to me the gifts i receive were important to me and memorable to me bc the person was important and memorable to me.

I have always played cutesie chars. ocassionally i'd change to pretty chars but after a while i'd change back to cutesie chars not in just pwi any mmo with customizations.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @Newest blog entry:

I like to have my chars look pretty. I can't go for the seductive hot look no matter what. I just think that pretty chars are more of my type and I feel comfortable with playing chars with pretty looks rather than hot/seductive.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i feel im a sexy toon maker ... lol. i try to make my chars look seductive. but its sometimes hard to tell any difference between "pretty" and "sexy." it really depends on the game though, because in other games ive played, ive been a "cute toon maker"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    With the amount of money you spent on the dress, I feel like it would have been cheaper just to buy the black dyes. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You know? I think my chars are pretty/cute/sexy, but they always have this look fo power too.
    I mean, my psychic Zharkai has what I think mysterious beauty, but when she came out she also looked like one tough cookie.
    Esnemyl is my favourite, I think she's the prettyest (maybe since I play her too much XD), but I see power in her eyes, She loks completely different while fighting, and even more so in her armour.#
    And lastly, there is my baby seeker Lynzeya, who is the cute side. But her look to me seems like a mix between playfulness and 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough' X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *casts res on this thread* b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤