Comments

• sianalysse
    sianalysse Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    * sighs *
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankie and the others need a few days off a week.

Lol, seems to me like they only work 1 day a week anyway b:thanks

Anyways, thanks for keeping me entertained today, i have to go now, my people need me.
  • Icehart - Lost City
    Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I hope they remember the blacklight stress test hypers
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMFG, open up a thread and a whole lotta stupid falls out!

Let me be as clear as I can.

It was a 3 day weekend for the US. Most businesses are closed today (Monday 20 Feb 2012) for the Presidents' Day Holiday. I doubt that PWE was open for business today.

PWE never operates on holidays or weekends (unless it is a major financial issue; cash shop failure, item duplications, some GM runs out of Ramen at home...

So, I doubt PWE gives a rat **** about a non financial issue on a weekend or a holiday. (this past Fri, Sat, Sun or today... Mon.)

Tues, tomorrow, GMs will see all the forum vomit and respond about the fix for the give pages (if China allows them to reply)

If they don't respond, I'm sure the santorum will hit the fan and you can rage as needed from tomorrow afternoon on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it's a free item...we'll get it when they get it fixed..get over yourselves already...some of you act as if you're entitled because you spend money....spending money is a choice and doesn't mean PWI is obligated to you!
  • /Principle - Dreamweaver41
    /Principle - Dreamweaver41 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it's a free item...we'll get it when they get it fixed..get over yourselves already...some of you act as if you're entitled because you spend money....spending money is a choice and doesn't mean PWI is obligated to you!

So PWI is perfectly justified to do whatever the hell they want without taking player response into account because... they can. I have never heard of a worse business model. And that is exactly what they do. Oh look, people are mad at the company and leave. How unexpected.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So PWI is perfectly justified to do whatever the hell they want without taking player response into account because... they can. I have never heard of a worse business model. And that is exactly what they do. Oh look, people are mad at the company and leave. How unexpected.

Make it even prettier for you, if they decide to pull the plug on this entire freaking game they can do that, even without notice.

It would suck, but even your TOS state, (in simple words) no matter what you paid for your toon, gear, mount, etc etc. it is still PWI/E property, not yours.

something alot of people are forgetting and once again. you do not pay for the freaking half assed blessing !
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's a bunch of **** I remember specifically them doing an emergency maintenance when they forgot to put something in the boutique you can best believe they promptly fixed that problem when it affected them and the money that they make so all of this is just a bunch of bullchit

To be fair, the earliest I could foresee them getting it fixed after frankie's announcement on the fifteenth was today. (Report the issue to China on Weds., they get it on Thurs. due to timezone differences, they work on it on Thurs. and test on Fri., PWE gets it on Fri due to timezones, they test over the weekend, push update today.) As was stated, today was a holiday for many companies in the USA. So they'd be able to deploy it tomorrow morning. We also have weekly maintenance tomorrow night. Seems silly to do two maintenances in one day, when one of them would be to re-add optional bonuses that they honestly have no obligation to us to provide. (Disagree? Quote the relevant portion of the ToS.)

As for your example, it was something they could fix internally in a matter of minutes instead of pulling the servers offline during peak hours during 2x rather than after days of waiting and testing. It would have been irresponsible for them not to do that emergency maintenance.

The two scenarios are in no way analogous. Sorry.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2012

If they didn't make money off this game then none of us would be playing so of course they're going to make sure the money is coming in...there are worse tragedies than missing out on a virtual itemb:chuckle
  • mindfr34k
    mindfr34k Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Make it even prettier for you, if they decide to pull the plug on this entire freaking game they can do that, even without notice.

It would suck, but even your TOS state, (in simple words) no matter what you paid for your toon, gear, mount, etc etc. it is still PWI/E property, not yours.

something alot of people are forgetting and once again. you do not pay for the freaking half assed blessing !

Hell yeh Lulu, you tell them!! Lots of love Kip :) miss you all btw. :(

I would just like to say on subject that I also would like my blessing back (not to mention the 5% damage they stole from my sin!!) but QQing on here is not going to make them work any faster, and even if your verbal Diarrhea was to somehow make them work a bit faster it could well be that they are struggling to find the issue, they are not machines!! just wait and they will sort it when they can.
  • Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary
    Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm waitting on the the day where we wake up and the blessing are no more unless u buy them form the Boutique.
  • ravenleandra
    ravenleandra Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All i wanna know is.Will this be fixed by next update.I wanna
    see how much dq points i have b:dirty

I went all out grinding for the week and now i cant see dq points.b:cry
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mindfr34k wrote: »
    Hell yeh Lulu, you tell them!! Lots of love Kip :) miss you all btw. :(

I would just like to say on subject that I also would like my blessing back (not to mention the 5% damage they stole from my sin!!) but QQing on here is not going to make them work any faster, and even if your verbal Diarrhea was to somehow make them work a bit faster it could well be that they are struggling to find the issue, they are not machines!! just wait and they will sort it when they can.

Kippeh! \o/ Drop a note in-game when ever yer on mate, me an solar been on for quite a few days, havent seen you much tho.

Safe to say, we miss ya too. No more running Nirvana's b:cry.

On topic...

I said all i had to say... i think... b:avoid
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gawd, did most you people start playing after jones blessing came out?
    re
  • Katreck - Harshlands
    Katreck - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dang PWE still not fix the page issues? =/

I need the DQ rewards ASAP b:worried

Maybe its like SkogDyr said and we have to wait till they do care....

Well, i'll keep on waiting i guess b:sweat
  • ElvanMight - Raging Tide
    ElvanMight - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Normally something like this would be fixed on the first day of an update, but they need help from China? Why can't they do it themselves since it's their game? Pointless to wait because it's going to be around the middle of March when we can get out blessings and DQ rewards most likely.
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Normally something like this would be fixed on the first day of an update, but they need help from China? Why can't they do it themselves since it's their game? Pointless to wait because it's going to be around the middle of March when we can get out blessings and DQ rewards most likely.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World_%28company%29 :
    Created in April 2008, Perfect World Entertainment was created to distribute games from Perfect World Co. in North America.
  • Sin_pker - Harshlands
    Sin_pker - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012

They have 2 Buildings. Ones in North America, other is based in Asia. PW-MY was the first pwi version. pwi is just more enhanced (to a point) Wasnt a PW-MY player, but just what people tell me that have played both. If i remember correctly, some countried have a different site all in general. Chineese site is different i believe, as well as others. So, they have to work on Multiple sites at once, and seeing is its Built like most Forums, they have to re adjust the coding for the page, and make it functional then. most sites use HTML, some use others, but not a whole lot. to make the sites be a direct Link with the game can be a pain if you dont know whats causing it not to work. i played beforte Jones even came out, so this doesnt bother me. I remember they had this issue after the Genesis Expansion as well, so it will get fixed hopefully soon.

After the last expansion, they didnt re-enable the blessings,and dq reward pages until that next patch, or 2x was over.

Beijing Perfect World Co. was founded in 2004 by Chi Yufeng, the president of Human Software Corporation.

read past what u pasted there, it was founded in China. it expanded to the States, and changed to PWE. read the whole article b4 u post things please
  • Goblin_Queen - Dreamweaver
    Goblin_Queen - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    and they are back at the office today after a long weekend so with some luck we get a new patch tonight and everything will be back to what it was before.

peace out qqers
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gawd, did most you people start playing after jones blessing came out?

I was a BM before raging tides came out. But I'm back. As a seeker.
    Objective: Complete
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What no Jones blessing? No DQ page?

b:laugh QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormybluesky
    stormybluesky Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pwi...YOU'RE KILLIN' ME. D;
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankie, I miss jones blessing :\
  • ghostcleave
    ghostcleave Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We dont pay for the jones' blessing, it's an extra. The initial service you are paying for is the gold itself IN-GAME. Unless you are paying a dollar per blessing, that's seriously a twisted argument.

Both of the people i quoted will serve as an example for alot of people posting the same excuse.

You charge for ZEN, you get your ZEN. the Blessing is a complete different issue from what you pay for.

And on another note, since when do only paying costumers deserve an update ?
    Costumers are costumers. just because you got money to spend or choose to spend it doesn't make you any better or higher in rankings deserving of this "information".

and FYI, considering a paying constumer's words has more weight over those that dont (to you), this message was brought to you from someone who charges, minimally.

Seriously? b:shutup

I want pwi staff to fill us in on the current situation for EVERYONE! not just me or another "paying" customer.

you have no idea what i was talking about.
  • Daodark - Sanctuary
    Daodark - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Probably going to be down as long as FW's talent calculator b:chuckleb:surrender....just saying lol
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i just feel dumb for not keeping a stock pile in my mail box, like everyone else b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just because you have a stockpile doesnt mean you will get the blessing. Waited over 24 hours for the ticket to convert to a jones blessing. Do the teachers quest, not as good but least its something.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just because you have a stockpile doesnt mean you will get the blessing. Waited over 24 hours for the ticket to convert to a jones blessing. Do the teachers quest, not as good but least its something.

Reminds me of way back when b:shutup
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Anyxiana - Heavens Tear
    Anyxiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All i wanna know is.Will this be fixed by next update.I wanna
    see how much dq points i have b:dirty

I went all out grinding for the week and now i cant see dq points.b:cry

Well about that, I was wondering something. It bugs the hell out of me because I sold MANY DQ items since the expansion. But since that part of the website is down, does it also means I wont get a damn DQ point at all for all the DQ items I sold during that time?

I'd love to have a GM reply for that, if not I'll make a topic to ask about, cuz it would seriously annoy me if I lost the points of the maybe 500+ items I sold...
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i just feel dumb for not keeping a stock pile in my mail box, like everyone else b:shutup

me too but at least we have other things in RL to worry about.PWI just has alot of angry customers/players that they HAVE to deal with.Its there job.or they can gtfo.
    worst 2x ever and 1 week really 1 week? how long does your rank sales go on and on?damn.i know QQ MAOR right?