[Item-Send Pages Being Taken Down Temporarily]

Options

Comments

• Orc_Rexxar - Sanctuary
    Orc_Rexxar - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Very nice, nirvana squad kiking me coz i dont hav blessing anymore.... thats so nice.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Was wondering when its going to be back up, missing the 30 attack level. not used to playing without it :/

please Fix thanks#
  • FlyOver - Raging Tide
    FlyOver - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Did you guy's fried a server or just put it down since it cost less ???
  • Pig - Raging Tide
    Pig - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why am i not surprised??? the last 2 double drops they took down jones bless too, and i can't just understand that such a big company with too many ingeneers can't fix this soon...

They are just having fun laughing at people who doesn't stack the bless, like me. Anyways thanks pwi cause my TT farms take longer, my charm ticks more, i use more crab meat, just cause the bless is OP and heals me a lot when i have bloodpaint but instead i have to spend more on charms and hp food :/.

yeah i don't play 24/7 so i don't have everything +10 yet so i take my time and farm my own stuff slowly...

Fix this soon please, i don't care about expansion reward, i just want my bless back
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Very nice, nirvana squad kiking me coz i dont hav blessing anymore.... thats so nice.

Wow... that is just... sad.

that squad... kicking you over a blessing... just pathetic.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • FerClaw - Heavens Tear
    FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmmm... I knew it was going to be a week or two when this happened. Said so before.

But really, people, stop moaning because the item sending doesn't work.
    I've been playing with this game since... err... early 2008 I think, and I've never used the blessings because I don't have facebook, nor I plan to get it just because I get a blessing.

Thing is, I'm having a lot of fun even without the blessing, and I think people should stop going "OMG! I DON'T HAVE THE BLESSING!!! HOW CAN I SURVIVE?!?"

Skill up, people, with a bit of effort and a good squad you could do dungeons all the same.

The blessing, after all, was supposed to be a little optional boost, not something you absolutely need if you want to play the game...

That said, no, I never did Nirvana, still too low leveled, but I can see how certain players out there wants the loot more than to have fun...
  • wadram1
    wadram1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you really need to get a blessing get the one from the school teacher on the platform......better than none at all for quests,b:pleased
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So people who religiousley stock up blessings are 30% stronger in PVP and PVE, while the rest of us "play the game as it's meant to be played"...

If blessings go away for good as something you can just stock up on (one can dream, right?), they'll eventually see their way out of the game. *shrug*
    Pretty sure the Blessing slot is meant to be in the game,

Yup, though it went unused in PWI till Christmas 2008 when Jolly Old Jones gave out blessings in the starter areas. (Hence their name...)
    also pretty sure the Jones Blessing has been established as a permenant fixture...

That is an unfortunate state of affairs, and I really wish PWE would see that.
    But people shouldn't complain or ask for compensation because PWE can't coordinate an update with their services?

Again, PWE doesn't write the code and the fix will likely require a server maintenance. So, the sense of entitlement and demanding that the playerbase has gotten has also tied PWE's hands in communicating updates to things like this. Like I said before, I don't generally care for how PWE handles things, but they're screwed any way they do this, so they may as well just announce when it's back.

Since we're pretty much a bunch of whiners who need a game-unbalancing boost in order to play/enjoy the game, I also wouldn't blame them for playing parent-to-spoiled-brat and not giving any form of compensation at all to this.
    Personally I resent taking 30% longer to farm anything on a 2x event, 35% with the "nerf", I personally don't feel like PVPing against people with a Jones, especially the r9 already OP attack levels. I personally don't think the decision of what people need and don't need to play effectivley lies with you.

Again, many of us tend to play with no blessings as a rule, and a School Teacher blessing when we do. We're mostly affected by the people who feel entitled to a Jones/O'Malley Blessing and who didn't stock up constantly complaining.

And I'm in a pissy mood right now, so I may as well throw in that I hope that they finish the nerf with a 3.33 APS cap.
    Get ready to facepalm, I, just me, personally, would appreciate 2x when the blessing is fixed, so I can enjoy the update and 2x as it's "meant to be played." b:kiss

Funny, I've spent most of 2x trying to find squads. I said "**** it" this morning after having wasted a few hundred teles trying to find HH/GV/NV ("we don't need ep" *sigh*). Be glad you can get what you do. I've spent much of my time this 2x twiddling my thumbs (and right now leveling my lowbies, for lack of anything better to do).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Paraki - Dreamweaver
    Paraki - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well at least I know that I'll get my makeover scroll at level 28 on this character. Which is good, because my (male) leveling partner is far prettier than me. <.<

Add to that, I never used any blessings. Even the attendance quest blessings, which I tried out, but after a couple times just let them sit in my character's banks, piling up.

Though I am looking forward to the expansion gift...
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm more disappointed in the fact that it doesn't seem like there have been any attempts to keep in contact with us over the problem. It was supposed to be back up on the 15th, its the 20th now.

I certainly hope at the very least Frankie comes back with an update today, but hopefully it gets fixed.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm more disappointed in the fact that it doesn't seem like there have been any attempts to keep in contact with us over the problem. It was supposed to be back up on the 15th, its the 20th now.

I certainly hope at the very least Frankie comes back with an update today, but hopefully it gets fixed.

Its really funny how things go, when they tend to tell you it will be back a day or two, when they should of came out straight forward, with an actual answer, instead of telling all of us a complete lie.

Normally I would say it to some people, but you know I'm not going their level of stupidity, just to even try to explain on how they should of given a estimate time of day, because its like talking to a wall, that never speaks back in return.

To some people might find this talking to a wall somewhat amusing to them, considering I'm not trying to be funny but more of a professional use of help by resolving this problem, the thing is I can really careless of this game, since I got my Nintendo 3DS and ps3, and haven't had a problem at all, so if something happens for their sake, its because they might of messed up.

Although taking this into consideration they should of said the estimate time and day when this entire thing will be back up, lying to us all would pretty much bring a lot of people leaving the game, and I have seen a large drop of people leave this game too so, its not the the players who love the games lost, its actually the problematic of giving more money to them, just to get away with anything.

In all respects to every GM, Admin, Mods, Staff, and among other people working at that building in NYC, I respect you all I really do but out of honesty, you need to be more honest about how you treat people on here, even on a game, You need to be more straight forward, you need to be more honest if things aren't going to well on the server, I mean why should we all be more honesty to you guys, when you have not been towards any of us players on your servers?

I mean why should we be nice to you people, when you all have been lying to all of us? I just find that completely wrong, and its very sad, very disgraceful and I really feel sorry for you people, among other people who are on other servers or on other systems throughout this very world that we live in, we see these types of games go into a complete " Hell Hole " for different reason's, and those reason's is in our own category, in our own depth of a level where most of us do not like how we all players get treated.

All I am saying is.....out of honesty please, give us the update what is going on, and why must you lie to us all of the time?

Give us a good reason, not an excuse one.
  • Anyxiana - Heavens Tear
    Anyxiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What does an expansion in the game have to do with how well the services on the website work anyway? That's just BS, like that guy said, they dont make money with the blessing/DQ thing, so it wont be a priority. I'm glad I always stock on blessings when the system work, but when people start kicking from squad for not having a blessing when blessing page is down... that's just too lame and shows how stupid some pwi players are.

Anyway, how about an update on the situation? Last time was on feb 15th >.>
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What does an expansion in the game have to do with how well the services on the website work anyway?

The item sending service needs to be able to tell the server to send items. The expansion brought a new version of the client and server. The logical conclusion is that the item sending stuff didn't work properly once it hit the live server. Again, they probably can't do much about it till maintenance.
    That's just BS, like that guy said, they dont make money with the blessing/DQ thing, so it wont be a priority.

Again, people seem to forget that things like Charge Rewards and item bonuses when charging cause lots of people to charge. These sorts of promotions are impossible with the item sending broken. So, that whole "they're only **** the F2P people" argument is as broken as a cassette left on a train track.
    Anyway, how about an update on the situation? Last time was on feb 15th >.>

And again, as I stated before, based on how we react to anything they say, they probably won't say anything till it's back up and then they'll just unstick the thread. We only have ourselves to blame for this lack of communication, I fear. Just read this thread from beginning to end... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ToneiLuL - Heavens Tear
    ToneiLuL - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Again, people seem to forget that things like Charge Rewards and item bonuses when charging cause lots of people to charge. These sorts of promotions are impossible with the item sending broken. So, that whole "they're only **** the F2P people" argument is as broken as a cassette left on a train track.

I'm sure people buy gold as much as they charge rewards and you never see the charge zen page down...
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm sure people buy gold as much as they charge rewards and you never see the charge zen page down...

The flood of gold for sale on Lost City whenever there's some sort of charge promotion would betray the idea that zen is purchased at the same rate regardless.

Also, Charge Zen page has been down more than once. However, since that's all on PWE's side (and they don't need patches from Beijing), it's quicker to get fixed.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

In anticipation of tonight's expansion launch, we will be temporarily turning off all item-send functionality. This will include the DQ shop, Facebook Connect Blessings, redemption codes, etc..

These systems' corresponding pages will also be taken down.

They will be taken down at 6pm PST, so in about 45 minutes.

Our plan is to bring everything back online tomorrow, so please be patient.

Now is a very good time to buy your DQ items or send yourself a Jones' Blessing; just do it within the next 45 minutes.

Thanks!

Update 2-15-2012: We are currently unable to send items to players, meaning that the DQ shop/facebook connect blessings/token shop/etc.. are not functioning correctly right now. This also means that the Launch Giveaway at the Descent teaser site (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent) is affected as well. We're working on the system, and we'll get it back up as soon as possible, after which the Giveaway items will be sent out.

soon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    MeaMoeYao - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If blessings go away for good as something you can just stock up on (one can dream, right?), they'll eventually see their way out of the game. *shrug*

So you hate blessings.

Originally Posted by MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    also pretty sure the Jones Blessing has been established as a permenant fixture...
    That is an unfortunate state of affairs, and I really wish PWE would see that.

Again a very clear opinion. So PWE are wrong anyway, and you don't care about what anyone who is affected thinks.

Originally Posted by MeaMoeYao - Lost City
    Personally I resent taking 30% longer to farm anything on a 2x event, 35% with the "nerf", I personally don't feel like PVPing against people with a Jones, especially the r9 already OP attack levels. I personally don't think the decision of what people need and don't need to play effectivley lies with you.
    Again, many of us tend to play with no blessings as a rule, and a School Teacher blessing when we do. We're mostly affected by the people who feel entitled to a Jones/O'Malley Blessing and who didn't stock up constantly complaining.
    And I'm in a pissy mood right now, so I may as well throw in that I hope that they finish the nerf with a 3.33 APS cap.

So because you, and very few people in comparison, decide not to embrace a feature everyone who did should just accept it and be quiet little minions when that feature is broken?

You're "affected" by people who feel things? Other peoples complaining on a subject cause you greivance? I'm beginning to suspect you spend too much time playing PWI-Forum than PWI.

The closing statement to that paragraph and the finishing quote below only highlight the contempt you have for the DPS portion of the game, it really adds bias to your opinions....

Funny, I've spent most of 2x trying to find squads. I said "**** it" this morning after having wasted a few hundred teles trying to find HH/GV/NV ("we don't need ep" *sigh*). Be glad you can get what you do. I've spent much of my time this 2x twiddling my thumbs (and right now leveling my lowbies, for lack of anything better to do).

In closing, you hate APS, you don't use a Jones Blessing, the worst of your greivances are other peoples feelings on a subject, you are clearly in the wrong thread...

I'm going to stick with my theory about playing too much PWI-Forum, cleverly disguised trolling, 8/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

//\\Futa\\// 101 BM - Chinatown
  • RobertDutu - Lost City
    RobertDutu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So many complaining in this thread. Geez...

PW people, I really don't know how you put up with some of these spoiled brats. b:surrender
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The item sending service needs to be able to tell the server to send items. The expansion brought a new version of the client and server. The logical conclusion is that the item sending stuff didn't work properly once it hit the live server. Again, they probably can't do much about it till maintenance.

That's a bunch of **** I remember specifically them doing an emergency maintenance when they forgot to put something in the boutique you can best believe they promptly fixed that problem when it affected them and the money that they make so all of this is just a bunch of bullchit
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So many complaining in this thread. Geez...

PW people, I really don't know how you put up with some of these spoiled brats. b:surrender

I sure hope you're trolling. We are not spoiled brats, a lot of us are paying customers that would like regular updates on current issues. It only takes a minute every two days to let people know these things. If you are a paying customer, you really should feel the same. What if your internet connection wasn't working for 6 days, what would you say to your ISP? Would you want some sort of update as to how close they are to fixing the problem? Would you want some sort of compensation, having paid for a service and not having received it?
    Those that play for free, all power to you, i can see how you would not care what you are given.
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

That's a bunch of **** I remember specifically them doing an emergency maintenance when they forgot to put something in the boutique you can best believe they promptly fixed that problem when it affected them and the money that they make so all of this is just a bunch of bullchit
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I sure hope you're trolling. We are not spoiled brats, a lot of us are paying customers that would like regular updates on current issues. It only takes a minute every two days to let people know these things. If you are a paying customer, you really should feel the same. What if your internet connection wasn't working for 6 days, what would you say to your ISP? Would you want some sort of update as to how close they are to fixing the problem? Would you want some sort of compensation, having paid for a service and not having received it?
    Those that play for free, all power to you, i can see how you would not care what you are given.

you actually think that 13 yr old pays internet?

i pay internet, and if MY internet was down, everyone would be dead and internet would be back up, cause i got in there and fixed it :D

btw your posts tickle my fancy
    Objective: Complete
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

You pay for nothing. Everyone plays this game for free. You choose to donate to them because you are so impressed with their service. If you are no longer impressed, stop donating.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

This is what I got from this garbage. "We're human, we make mistakes, the things we create make mistakes, but I can't deal with mistakes and demand any and all compensation I can milk out of a malfunction and deserve to act like a spoiled brat because it was my choice to donate to this game that malfuctioned during the period of time I donated."

Anyway, and I'm sure most people agree, when my internet goes out because of a bad storm or something is wrong with the company in general, I call the company and ask what's the matter, how long it will take, blahblahblah. Not "I demand 100$ off my next bill because you *******s screwed up!" No. You know why? Because **** happens and then you die. Get over yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • ghostcleave
    ghostcleave Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This is what I got from this garbage. "We're human, we make mistakes, the things we create make mistakes, but I can't deal with mistakes and demand any and all compensation I can milk out of a malfunction and deserve to act like a spoiled brat because it was my choice to donate to this game that malfuctioned during the period of time I donated."

Anyway, and I'm sure most people agree, when my internet goes out because of a bad storm or something is wrong with the company in general, I call the company and ask what's the matter, how long it will take, blahblahblah. Not "I demand 100$ off my next bill because you *******s screwed up!" No. You know why? Because **** happens and then you die. Get over yourself.

how long does it take to fix a website? could you atleast give us a date or some timeline of your plans to fix this? seriosuly, i don't mind this whole mess if you would keep us updated on what is going on. KEEPING YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN THE DARK IS NOT THE BRIGHTESS IDEA< WE MAY JUST FIND OUR WAY OUT OURSELF AND INTO ANOTHER GAME.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

We dont pay for the jones' blessing, it's an extra. The initial service you are paying for is the gold itself IN-GAME. Unless you are paying a dollar per blessing, that's seriously a twisted argument.
    how long does it take to fix a website? could you atleast give us a date or some timeline of your plans to fix this? seriosuly, i don't mind this whole mess if you would keep us updated on what is going on. KEEPING YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN THE DARK IS NOT THE BRIGHTESS IDEA< WE MAY JUST FIND OUR WAY OUT OURSELF AND INTO ANOTHER GAME.

Both of the people i quoted will serve as an example for alot of people posting the same excuse.

You charge for ZEN, you get your ZEN. the Blessing is a complete different issue from what you pay for.

And on another note, since when do only paying costumers deserve an update ?
    Costumers are costumers. just because you got money to spend or choose to spend it doesn't make you any better or higher in rankings deserving of this "information".

and FYI, considering a paying constumer's words has more weight over those that dont (to you), this message was brought to you from someone who charges, minimally.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Well, there was no storm was it? This was an issue that they caused themselves.
    Look, you are getting me all wrong. I am just saying, that more information would be nice, and that it would be nice to have some compensation for this inconvenience.
    And btw, when my internet company screws something up and it goes down for a few days, i do call them and ask for a lower bill for the next month. Does that make me an awful person? In your eyes, maybe, but I for one do not like getting shafted when I don't have to be.
    This particular issue may not have been avoidable, but regular updates would surely go a long way.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Look, you are getting me all wrong. I am just saying, that more information would be nice, and that it would be nice to have some compensation for this inconvenience.
    And btw, when my internet company screws something up and it goes down for a few days, i do call them and ask for a lower bill for the next month. Does that make me an awful person? In your eyes, maybe, but I for one do not like getting shafted when I don't have to be.
    This particular issue may not have been avoidable, but regular updates would surely go a long way.

Just out of curiousity; you would even ask for a lower bill if your i-net company burns down and you have no internet ? Cause a storm is not within their power.

If it's something within their power, suuuuure. i'll agree.

but like i said before, Jones' blessing is not something you actually pay for. you pay for your zen. blessing is an extra.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenoversix
    tenoversix Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As a semi-paying/donating user of the game. All I have to say is this.

To the owners/creators/moderators/GMs/Programmers of PWI,

If you could be so kind as to just put an update on the front page just mentioning why the item-send pages are down for the time being and an estimate as to when they might be back up, it would be greatly appreciated by myself, and I'm sure 90% of the rest of the user-base, if not more, would also appreciate it.

Thank you very much, for at least (hopefully) reading and considering this,

Tenoversix
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I didn't say the pages were down due to a storm. It was an example. Reading comprehension please. Anyway, I still stick to my "Mistakes happen, things you don't like happen, doesn't mean you need compensated for everything that goes wrong". It's life. I guess that's what wrong with this world, everyone thinks they need to be entitled to something because **** happens they don't like. Anyway "regular updates" would happen if it wasn't a 3-day weekend, and much like everyone else with a job, Frankie and the others need a few days off a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞