• GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    removed
    Objective: Complete
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    You'll get the points, it's purely the item-sending that's not functional.

As for how long it will take to fix, we need China's help with this, so it will take at least a day, and likely a few more.

i didnt see the post,
    thank you for the eta, hope it all goes well!
    -i need to start saving one back...
  • liamhallett86#4514
    liamhallett86#4514 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pwi rules when it comes to keep bugs and **** looops:D pwi fix this for god sake:I DONT ASK FOR OUR VOTES FOR BEST mmorpg game if u cant handle the heat . oops planned to waste 45 euros this day but no fix no pay hahahaha
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    are we still getting the DQ points though?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    are we still getting the DQ points though?

From frankie on Page 2 of this thread :

"You'll get the points, it's purely the item-sending that's not functional."

As for how long it will be down, let's be logical.. If it needs a patch to fix (like fixing SP same time) earliest would be next maintenance, unless they do a emergency one..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The item sending sites should not be directly related to in-game patches... they've had issues like this before, and didn't need patching.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    From frankie on Page 2 of this thread :

"You'll get the points, it's purely the item-sending that's not functional."

As for how long it will be down, let's be logical.. If it needs a patch to fix (like fixing SP same time) earliest would be next maintenance, unless they do a emergency one..
    server stuff doesn't need a patch either, they just can't do it themselves for some reason.. so it COULD be done earlier than that. unless they don't even have access to their own servers' files

also, thanks. I missed that post
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    server stuff doesn't need a patch either, they just can't do it themselves for some reason.. so it COULD be done earlier than that. unless they don't even have access to their own servers' files

also, thanks. I missed that post

I'm guessing that this new game version caused an interface/API change for item sending. So ending up waiting for proper documentation of the changes would both be "waiting for China" as well as a legitimate cause for delay. It's also possible that China provides them a binary application to send items, and it didn't get properly updated to reflect the changes and/or it doesn't work for other reasons.

They probably can't give us more detail than we've gotten as there are certain groups of people who watch for official word that makes their lives easier or more interesting, at the expense of PWE. (Yes, for some value of "expense". This isn't the forum for further discussion on this point, however.)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Ashli - Momaganon
    Ashli - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ah well it's my fault for not stocking up on blessings like my friends do :S, when it's back up time to get one everyday so i don't have to worry about it again :)
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So frankie how long are the pages going to be down for and are we still going to be able to get our blessings? And what about the amber quest are they gone for good also?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can we get an update on how long it might still be down for so we can at least keep up with the info?

I need stuff from the DQ shop....for once, and a blessing for my cleric. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver
    CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm sure they're working on this issue as fast as possible. I mean if you really think about it, the blessing page and such have never really been down for long periods of time. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I'm guessing that this new game version caused an interface/API change for item sending. So ending up waiting for proper documentation of the changes would both be "waiting for China" as well as a legitimate cause for delay. It's also possible that China provides them a binary application to send items, and it didn't get properly updated to reflect the changes and/or it doesn't work for other reasons.
    sp can be fixed WITHOUT china. I however know nothing of the DQ system, so I can't speak about that
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    sp can be fixed WITHOUT china. I however know nothing of the DQ system, so I can't speak about that

This thread title is "[Item-Send Pages Being Taken Down Temporarily]" and that's all I mentioned in my post. (What does SP have to do with anything I said, since I said "sending items"...)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes an update would be nice- i am wanting stuff from the dq page as well as a blessing.----with blessings lasting only 7 days they gotta know that people are missing the page.

however- it has been down now for what seems like a long time
  • _CarionKill_ - Heavens Tear
    _CarionKill_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Amm It makes sense the will fix it in next week update and im the only one that see that the earthguard flyers have dissapear from event boutique?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm sure they're working on this issue as fast as possible. I mean if you really think about it, the blessing page and such have never really been down for long periods of time. =]

I hope you are being sarcastic...

Oh Ye of little memory. Don't remember the month plus that Facebook Connect was down?

If China can adapt the current fix in a quick manner, it should be back up in time for next Tues. patch. However, this is the China devs... do I really need to say more?

This is why many of us vet players keep telling all to stock up on blessings. You can get one a day and hold them in your mailbox. You know it won't be long before blessings become a DQ, token, or pack item anyway so stock up while you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    These devs are a hella lot better than some devs I've seen...go play shot-online for a while and you'll see what I mean
  • CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver
    CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can we get an update on how long it might still be down for so we can at least keep up with the info?

I need stuff from the DQ shop....for once, and a blessing for my cleric. b:lipcurl
    I hope you are being sarcastic...

Oh Ye of little memory. Don't remember the month plus that Facebook Connect was down?

If China can adapt the current fix in a quick manner, it should be back up in time for next Tues. patch. However, this is the China devs... do I really need to say more?

This is why many of us vet players keep telling all to stock up on blessings. You can get one a day and hold them in your mailbox. You know it won't be long before blessings become a DQ, token, or pack item anyway so stock up while you can.

You sit here and talk about "vet" players but as I recall back in the day there never used to be "blessings" it was all based on skill and such. Either way it doesn't matter to me. And no I wasn't being sarcastic. They're working on it as quickly as possible. The fact that people are being so impatient about it is a tad absurd. Let them do their job geez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    You know it won't be long before blessings become a DQ, token, or pack item anyway so stock up while you can.

Nevermind that there's always the chance that you'll pull one out of the mail and it'll give the wrong blessing when the ticket disappears. Nothing like seeing "1 O'Malley Blessing Ticket disappeared. 1 Jones Blessing received." in your log... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    still down?
    i promise im stocking up from now on. i still think you should be able to buy it off an npc for 100k or something.

even though the 30% isnt noticeable lol.
    i still want it backkk,
    im just glad rubberbanding, lag and item sending are the only things down with the new expansion.

and i dont think they will make it a token item or dq or whatever, same as the game dying or all the lazy noobs crying about cashoppers lol
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You sit here and talk about "vet" players but as I recall back in the day there never used to be "blessings" it was all based on skill and such. Either way it doesn't matter to me. And no I wasn't being sarcastic. They're working on it as quickly as possible. The fact that people are being so impatient about it is a tad absurd. Let them do their job geez.

Yes I'm talking about Vet players...

Back in the day we were all on level terms ('cept for those OP venos and their damn BBQ chickens lol)
    Yes is was based on skill back then. However, esp. on a pvp server, with ungodly skills, APS, r9 +12 nukers and some with stored blessings... every bit helps. You cannot count on "skill and such" alone anymore.

I can tell you are either a pwetroll or a noob when you make the statement "They're working on it as quickly as possible." because anyone who has been here for more than a month knows they don't do anything quickly. Like I stated above... If the current fix is workable with the new expansion, it will come in next weeks patch. If not, plan on it taking forever.

Thank you for stopping by. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    i still think you should be able to buy it off an npc for 100k or something.

They used to come from the NPC named "Jolly Old Jones" (hence their name). The others used to be (longer-time-limited) Anniversary Blessings. Both were free.

Then PWE got the great idea to get people to spam their games while doing their normal routines of leaking private data via facebook. So this is the current state of affairs.

We really need people to go "meh" about the blessings and stop getting them via facebook. Then maybe we'll see them back in game as a quest reward, which is less likely to have nearly as many issues as we've seen with these blessings...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • sevatar
    sevatar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They used to come from the NPC named "Jolly Old Jones" (hence their name). The others used to be (longer-time-limited) Anniversary Blessings. Both were free.

Then PWE got the great idea to get people to spam their games while doing their normal routines of leaking private data via facebook. So this is the current state of affairs.

We really need people to go "meh" about the blessings and stop getting them via facebook. Then maybe we'll see them back in game as a quest reward, which is less likely to have nearly as many issues as we've seen with these blessings...

i have facebook on another tab so as soon as i grab my buff i delete the advertisement on my facebook lol
  • Shiazraz - Dreamweaver
    Shiazraz - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    its the snow men allover again
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Wtf were Dominance Blessings then? Hmmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2012

agreed
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012

<----reminded that he still has an "Anniversary Blessing" saved in his mailbox b:beatup b:cold
  • kikkuk
    kikkuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    when blessing came back than????b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *sends positive energy to devs*
    Perhaps it will help speed up repairs b:chuckle