bomby1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    update us on the status of this stuff
  • CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver
    CreamyPuff - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wtf were Dominance Blessings then? Hmmm?

There never were blessings back in the day, just the silk worm scrolls. I mean any older player knows this and one of the main ways of leveling was doing zhen parties and such. That's the problem now days. Everyone is so worried about getting high level and completely forgot about having fun in the game or they just don't know how to play their toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Breaking features in the game to deliver content updates seems a rather fail way to develop a game to me. I am not a beta tester, I am a paying customer. In that regard I do not see why I should have to tolerate bugs just for you to rush out untested updates. I honestly could have waited another week for the expansion and had a lot more respect if you released a bug free expansion. Instead, features are down, and I am rubber banding all over the new zone.

PWI isnt alone on this, to many companies now adays treat their player base as beta testers, handing them rushed, barely tested updates and expecting their player base to do their job for them and find the bugs.
  • Tsingani - Raging Tide
    Tsingani - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Rofl, this is ridiculous..
    Before they stickied the thread, I sent a polite ticket asking them what exactly was going on with the blessing.
    That was roughly three days ago and they still haven't responded to the ticket, let alone fix the problem.
    *facepalm*
    Hani: Leave some fash for the rest of us D:
    Morr: NO! Take all the fash!
    Hani: Whyyy T_T
    Morr: Cause then I get to see the girls running around naked instead b:sin
    Lulu: You're into hairy shemales now? I wasn't aware you'd raised your standards.
    Oh Lulu <3 we love you
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Rofl, this is ridiculous..
    Before they stickied the thread, I sent a polite ticket asking them what exactly was going on with the blessing.
    That was roughly three days ago and they still haven't responded to the ticket, let alone fix the problem.
    *facepalm*

Out of all honesty, I think none of them really care what we think really, I mean if one game I use to play back in 07 which alot of gm's gave up on trying, perhaps half the people in PWE gave up on us players?

Although I am only saying out of a speculation.
  • buiggy
    buiggy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why have only a week of x2? Why start x2 when the expansion comes out and people are busy with it and don't have time to farm? Why take the bless page down for 3 days (and counting) so that some people who cant stack them (I have to get on 5 chars) suffer because of a lack of damage for farming purposes. Why, why, why... it's really infuriating.
  • tonnym
    tonnym Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Item sending thing don`t work, but dq count sistem works ? or selling now dq to nps - only for money?
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There never were blessings back in the day, just the silk worm scrolls.

Jones's Blessing predates the silkworms, I recall. I know we got them at Christmastime 2008 from Jolly Old Jones. None of this stupid facebook ****. b:angry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Jones's Blessing predates the silkworms, I recall. I know we got them at Christmastime 2008 from Jolly Old Jones. None of this stupid facebook ****. b:angry

The Silkworms used to be called Training Esotericas. Pretty sure those have been in the game since launch.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    when will it be back on? QQ
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There never were blessings back in the day, just the silk worm scrolls. I mean any older player knows this and one of the main ways of leveling was doing zhen parties and such. That's the problem now days. Everyone is so worried about getting high level and completely forgot about having fun in the game or they just don't know how to play their toons.

I really don't think 2009 was "after" "back in the day".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hope my gathered points still will add up to my total, else trying to get DQ items will be rather pointless b:surrender
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hope my gathered points still will add up to my total, else trying to get DQ items will be rather pointless b:surrender

... Frankie already answered that in this thread- yes you will still get points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Dayoo - Sanctuary
    Dayoo - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Still not up and haven't seen a post saying anything is in the works. Would like some updated info please. No jones sucks :(
  • Trojax - Momaganon
    Trojax - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So, did the PWI staff made any progress towards this issue?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I remember when Jones first came out, believe me, there was a time when people did just fine without.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I remember when Jones first came out, believe me, there was a time when people did just fine without.

Same here. Only reason jone's stayed is because people ended up stockpiling them in their mailbox. If that hadn't of happened i think they woulda went away a while ago :)
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    in a day!(month) this will be fixed. im loving this!b:bye
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    its still not up!? rage!
  • ghostcleave
    ghostcleave Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Make it a priority to bring up the sent pages GM,

I can't even kill a bluepaw lemur without my jonas blessing b:cry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's now the weekend, I wouldn't expect them up until Monday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI staff should give another x2 week when they fix DQ and blessing page. That way we will be happy b:pleased.
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Things that benefit the player:
    1. Blessings
    2. DQ points
    3. Charge Rewards
    4. Proper game functionality.

Things that benefit the PWE Company:
    1. Cash shop
    2. People joining the game to cash shop.
    3. Sales in the cash shop.

When was the last time the cash shop was ever down? Mhmm.. Fix the stuff that benefits the players or eventually people will stop paying to play and driving up your revenue that pays the pay checks of the people who are supposed to keep the stuff working that benefits the players...

Edit: I bet if the cash shop was down it would be fixed within minutes and there would be an emergency maint like when people were duping items ( It costs them money when people do that. )
  • agelee
    agelee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want chips, medals and rep badges on DQ again QQb:surrender, not those ugly fashions and useless pets b:angry
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Any Blessing is better then none, Go do the school attendance order and get that blessing. ijs
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm guessing this is why we didn't get our expansion gift yet.

It's a conspiracy, they closed it down because the gift is nothing...
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ***Breaking News*** - PWI Forums: Veno trolls sticky forum topic... failed, Film at 11.

But seriously and on topic,

The GMs cannot fix this at this time. They must wait for China to send the fix before they open up the giveaway pages. This won't happen on a weekend, ever. Heck, our "hard working" GMs couldn't even bother to run the Christmas event during the weekend (while other versions ran the event every day). Do not expect PWE to give a crud about anything that doesn't involve cash flow.
    Remember the last time FB connect was down? It was down for several weeks. So spamming the forum with questions about "when is it coming back" won't help.

Don't expect to get regular updates on this matter... it almost never happens...
    There has only ever been a single GM who has ever cared for the PWI community...

We miss you Spoons!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ***Breaking News*** - PWI Forums: Veno makes joke that people don't believe, Film at 11.

But seriously and on topic,

The GMs cannot fix this at this time. They must wait for China to send the fix before they open up the giveaway pages. This won't happen on a weekend, ever.

Remember the last time FB connect was down? It was down for several weeks. So spamming the forum with questions about "when is it coming back" won't help.

^ This, just wait. Maybe this week it will be fixed.

Also fixed for ya.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It'll go back up once charms aren't on sale anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The Silkworms used to be called Training Esotericas. Pretty sure those have been in the game since launch.

There are still Training Esotericas. I have plenty from 2008, as well as some I've acquired since then in various ways. They're also still 50 silver each from the Boutique. The Silkworms are more recent (circa Frostcovered City's introduction, I believe). Hope that clears it up some.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com