Options

Comments

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    eminence pinnacle kakumau >> same boat

I don't see any similarities between the tree oO

But agreed on the other comment, I want to see my sister dearest trying to keel me <3
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't see any similarities between the tree oO

But agreed on the other comment, I want to see my sister dearest trying to keel me <3
    they were all factions that bigger TW factions filled their alt characters with (either to the brim or a hefty handful of significant individuals), had closer contact and benefits with the 'parent' faction compared to any other on the map, and then slowly branched off due to whatever reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    GayBoys or gtfo ijs
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want to see a video of the Pinn vs Nef TW.. The last 5 secs were Epic... well IMHO it was...
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want to see a video of the Pinn vs Nef TW.. The last 5 secs were Epic... well IMHO it was...

Nefarious getting back to decent in tw? Times have changed b:shocked
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nefarious getting back to decent in tw? Times have changed b:shocked

The've always have been decent in TW against Ende their still pretty coordinated but they lack in numebrs
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The've always have been decent in TW against Ende their still pretty coordinated but they lack in numebrs

Interesting... remember that for a while, they couldn't stay on the map for long...
    But good to see their decent/good again.
  • vukodlak14
    vukodlak14 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    they were all factions that bigger TW factions filled their alt characters with (either to the brim or a hefty handful of significant individuals), had closer contact and benefits with the 'parent' faction compared to any other on the map, and then slowly branched off due to whatever reason.

Well that makes sense yes, but if you look at it, its impossible to make a new faction that does not have 'THE past'. Even Ende has similar past but they formed a new faction instead of using old alt one if such existed? Vindi, new fac but a lot of ppl that tw'd before together etc so, its rather impossible to make an unique and strong faction without past bacground on this server.

As someone whose name imma hide to save him/her from inconvinience from 'special cases' on here said and is so true, to fill you up on previous convo this is no way 'insuts' these factions but people that jump from one fac to another as soon as the other fac gets more lands/power over their current factions, fame hoppers, some may recognise themselves

dawd.jpg
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im 100% positive all this TWing is for the Foxes b:chuckle
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There are one 2 factions that numerically can get the foxes.. One faction would have to gain 4 lands in the next 2 weekends without losing any and one would have to lose one without gaining any.. But have fun dividing 30 foxes among 200 members..lol... I wouldnt want to be the one deciding who gets them...
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Date ~ Time ~ Attacker ~ Defender ~ Location
    2/3 ~ 20:00 ~ GayBoys ~ Endeavour ~ The Harshlands

WOOT b:victory

• RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    WOOT b:victory

Hoorah!!!

Gayboys take over the world!
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I record all of our TWs sadly I had to work 16hours shift on saturday including night so I could not participate in this TW, heard it was very exciting tho.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hoorah!!!

Gayboys take over the world!

Paint the world purple!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Paint the world purple!

Violet, get it right guurrl! *Snaps*
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Violet, get it right guurrl! *Snaps*

b:sweat o dear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:sweat o dear...

Mendy ****, you'd be surprised how many people believe Purple and Violet are the same.

Wiki:
    As the name of a color, violet is synonymous with a bluish purple, when the word "purple" is used in the common English language sense of any color between blue and red, not including either blue or red. Since Isaac Newton listed violet as his name for the color of the short-wavelength end of the visible spectrum (approximately 380
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Mendy ****, you'd be surprised how many people believe Purple and Violet are the same.

Wiki:
    As the name of a color, violet is synonymous with a bluish purple, when the word "purple" is used in the common English language sense of any color between blue and red, not including either blue or red. Since Isaac Newton listed violet as his name for the color of the short-wavelength end of the visible spectrum (approximately 380

you are too smart for me... <3 all **** no brains b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There are one 2 factions that numerically can get the foxes.. One faction would have to gain 4 lands in the next 2 weekends without losing any and one would have to lose one without gaining any.. But have fun dividing 30 foxes among 200 members..lol... I wouldnt want to be the one deciding who gets them...

Vindi is going to win them any way you look at it. Although I'm not sure you could say a mount is a good reward nowdays...with all the free ones from Year Anni and Charge Rewards
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ they don't want my awesome catapullbarb in GayBoys
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I pulled a cata in TW!
    Regi, where you go?
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not sure why you included Pinnacle in that equation. They haven't been affiliated with Regi since Nov. Hoorah is Regi's alt faction.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kerona just posted 3 TW videos from the weekend that she participated in, I don't see any mention of Pinnacle and Regicide being related in her post o.o
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Pro music, J/Kpop <3, and I have a new kos target for TW. b:dirty But you can still blame Nuke b:avoid
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Was a good city TW last night with Leg. I hope to be there for the entire sexy time next time. b:dirty

Going to be hunting for a certain person though. <3
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cry
    STOP SHOOTING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ there was 2 many sins! i wish i had bramble QQQQQ they would alllllll suicideded themself then!
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ there was 2 many sins! i wish i had bramble QQQQQ they would alllllll suicideded themself then!

b:chuckle it's so funny seeing sins kill themselves through bramble. If pwi wants to get rid of fish dominance, they know what to do b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle it's so funny seeing sins kill themselves through bramble. If pwi wants to get rid of fish dominance, they know what to do b:surrender

Probably just another rumor but someone told me bramble gonna work in PvP when expansion release ^^

• Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Probably just another rumor but someone told me bramble gonna work in PvP when expansion release ^^

If that was the case, there would be no reason to give venomancer a new mini bramble hood (1spark, reduce damage 30-40%?, reflect 70-100%? and last 10-15sec?) which skill description say the reflect work in all form of pvp(outside of an extra damage reduction). Guard and hood are staying off in open pk. :/