Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Still not impressed with the silly little tricks, as you can see a few of our seekers care enough to do it back-

Me I prefer to just TW- not be a UPS man-

Never hinders my TW Ability's, as you see this week i even got out fully buffed without dying, came back just intime to start killing, also not my fault its taken Ascend seekers 8 weeks to actually figure out how to do it and its not my fault Ascend couldn't make the most of it like we did this week b:pleased

back on topic, looking forward to tomorrows TW :D Fair fight (Sept the +2 catas) so we all get to pull our tricks in there and "TW"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fault its taken Ascend seekers 8 weeks to actually figure out

Ask those seekers (-2- to be precise) if I was ever part of their discussion on doin it- "8 weeks" ago- b:shutup

Yes back on topic-- wait what is topic?
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ask those seekers (-2- to be precise) if I was ever part of their discussion on doin it- "8 weeks" ago- b:shutup

Yes back on topic-- wait what is topic?

Well i said "seekers" because more will be doing it now they know the correct method, as it was aixsion or whatever + a cleric waiting for me. never implied you Mr Paranoid D:

Topic of cool TWs and TW videos and stuff b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    BlackRainX - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Find it hilarious how nemesis brags about a lame win like they are actually better than us when its even only way nemesis can beat ascend is with ganks or when they are so much more op than us,give each faction the same amount of strength and we will win every time which we have it either goes 3hrs or we kill crystal when both sides are equal,nemesis has never beaten ascend at a fairly matched tw history tells its either soooo Op that we got no chance or its in ganks when both facts r about the same we win always lol but i guess now since they merged for like the 20th time just to keep up with ascend and still took you 1hr n 20 mins to beat ascend with 3 way gank and a bad attendance that win was a total fluke but you gotta do what you gotta do when your faction is a total joke from being on ascend's level tw wise we only lost due to the lack of sheer numbers to spread into 3 tw's but making no excuse thats ascend's fault there just saying that happens and you guys cant beat ascend at fairly matched tw's at all untill they do we'll keep looking at nemesis as a joke to us keep entertaining us we love it <3

We will all see who's the better faction when it's 1vs1 sunday night without the ''planned'' ganks yes we know leaders of nemesis sit in vent all week plotting **** up to take a virtual land from ascend while we play 1/4th the time,dont hold summits to gank other factions on purpose and yet still that faction over there is barely able to keep up with us merging every month lmfao seriously whats it now over there nemesis/rescind/immunity/outcast what else faction am i forgetting so many merges there cant keep up with who all nemesis consumes monthly to fight us you guys are the ones that need a better core ijs but be real proud of your ''win'' alot of honor in the way you win over there

Hope you tape sunday's tw i like your videos they're really good just want to see when nemesis gets their azz kicked as well b:laugh
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    whats it now over there nemesis/rescind/immunity/outcast what else faction am i forgetting

you're forgetting Polo :D
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dunno, i like ganks, even when we lose. Its more exciting trying to do more with what we have. I'm sure it's more stressful than exciting for the ones co-ordinating it. But if we pull off a win, it's more fulfilling (couldn't think of another word) And if we lose, try again next time.

I can't stand when people say "that faction's too big, noone will ever win". It may be tough or improbable, but not impossible. I'm pretty sure this is the smallest server, and it truly is near impossible to pull enough people for 3 powerful TW factions together, i'd almost say definately not enough for 4. But it's done every couple of months on this server, the #1 loses and the tide turns for a couple months.

I guess i really don't know where i was going with this, other than, i don't mind being ganked. lol
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dunno, i like ganks, even when we lose. Its more exciting trying to do more with what we have. I'm sure it's more stressful than exciting for the ones co-ordinating it. But if we pull off a win, it's more fulfilling (couldn't think of another word) And if we lose, try again next time.

I can't stand when people say "that faction's too big, noone will ever win". It may be tough or improbable, but not impossible. I'm pretty sure this is the smallest server, and it truly is near impossible to pull enough people for 3 powerful TW factions together, i'd almost say definately not enough for 4. But it's done every couple of months on this server, the #1 loses and the tide turns for a couple months.

I guess i really don't know where i was going with this, other than, i don't mind being ganked. lol

lol ya i agree durty i dont mind us getting ganked either it's fun we got most land so ofc its gonna happen from time to time but i just dont like it when it's already planned out before bids is what i was trying to say above now if ppl are randomly bidding on ascend without talking in vent about it a week before hand *coughs* like a certain faction does then thats where i think its lame cuz if you cant beat us with all the merges your making every month lol they're already like 4 or 5 factions into 1 so getting 3 way ganked its like being attked by 8 factions and nemesis is strong as ascend roster wise but not in skills and strategys obviously if it's taking ALLL THOSE factions to try and give one guild a loss that is just terrible and their big bad nemesis haven't you heard b:thanks
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Find it hilarious how nemesis brags about a lame win like they are actually better than us when its even only way nemesis can beat ascend is with ganks or when they are so much more op than us,give each faction the same amount of strength and we will win every time which we have it either goes 3hrs or we kill crystal when both sides are equal,nemesis has never beaten ascend at a fairly matched tw history tells its either soooo

like 2-3 months ago, Nemesis used to finish up Ascend in under 15mins that kinda led Ascend to no show Nem TWs even when it was a 1v1, and then we got bored(aka Rescind).

So yeah, get ur "history" right. b:bye
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Find it hilarious how nemesis brags about a lame win like they are actually better than us when its even only way nemesis can beat ascend is with ganks or when they are so much more op than us,give each faction the same amount of strength and we will win every time which we have it either goes 3hrs or we kill crystal when both sides are equal,nemesis has never beaten ascend at a fairly matched tw history tells its either soooo Op that we got no chance or its in ganks when both facts r about the same we win always lol but i guess now since they merged for like the 20th time just to keep up with ascend and still took you 1hr n 20 mins to beat ascend with 3 way gank and a bad attendance that win was a total fluke but you gotta do what you gotta do when your faction is a total joke from being on ascend's level tw wise we only lost due to the lack of sheer numbers to spread into 3 tw's but making no excuse thats ascend's fault there just saying that happens and you guys cant beat ascend at fairly matched tw's at all untill they do we'll keep looking at nemesis as a joke to us keep entertaining us we love it <3

We will all see who's the better faction when it's 1vs1 sunday night without the ''planned'' ganks yes we know leaders of nemesis sit in vent all week plotting **** up to take a virtual land from ascend while we play 1/4th the time,dont hold summits to gank other factions on purpose and yet still that faction over there is barely able to keep up with us merging every month lmfao seriously whats it now over there nemesis/rescind/immunity/outcast what else faction am i forgetting so many merges there cant keep up with who all nemesis consumes monthly to fight us you guys are the ones that need a better core ijs but be real proud of your ''win'' alot of honor in the way you win over there

Hope you tape sunday's tw i like your videos they're really good just want to see when nemesis gets their azz kicked as well b:laugh

Brother, let me give you some advises, what you call planning up **** is actually strategical plan on attack. When ever there is a gank on a BIG faction, the opponent plan out ganks in such a way that the TW's fall in the same time slot, if not it may so happen that it falls for a different date :) As for merges and no show's, well hmm getting a handful of people from outcast or rescind (basically Nemesis people, who just took a break and rebuilt rescind) is a merger, then yes you did too, you got a lot of people from treasons, Darkside, and polo. Even Ascend no showed a lot of TW's in the past when Nem would finish up in 15 mins. So i guess better than QQ'ng and pointing fingers at what other people are doing, you should go and read out other forums to learn how to troll :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear Pulse ~

I am so sorry
    http://tinypic.com/r/2zfv20y/5

BDoomed,

hows ur arranged marriage coming up ? ^^ b:shutup
  • badass708
    badass708 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear Pulse ~

I am so sorry
    http://tinypic.com/r/2zfv20y/5

BDoomed,

hows ur arranged marriage coming up ? ^^ b:shutup

grow up.....
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    like 2-3 months ago, Nemesis used to finish up Ascend in under 15mins that kinda led Ascend to no show Nem TWs even when it was a 1v1, and then we got bored(aka Rescind). But I sucked as a leader, and couldn't keep people in faction more than a week, and lost to nub factions. So ran back to papa Nems, just like Maka predicted few months back.

I'm pretty sure the 15 min face roll falls under his example of only beating them when Nems were far to OP--- Maybe read a little more closer?

Oh fixed your quote-
    re
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the 15 min face roll falls under his example of only beating them when Nems were far to OP--- Maybe read a little more closer?

Oh fixed your quote-

I'm just happy neither side is winning in 15 min or less <.< I really hope we can continue to have FUN TW's, that neither faction gets bored with winning or emo about losing and starts losing members and that we can just have some fun in this game!!
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    like 2-3 months ago, Nemesis used to finish up Ascend in under 15mins that kinda led Ascend to no show Nem TWs even when it was a 1v1, and then we got bored(aka Rescind).

no showing like nemesis does to ascend when we're ''to strong'' did it even the last few weeks until a week ago lol funny XD oh wait that's cuz the fake rescind or nemesis jr bidded on themselves so nemesis would have a excuse to no show ascend up...we even offered to wait 10 mins that it took for nemesis to beat nemesis jr lol and yet your leader denied it and said some of nemesis doesnt wanna tw ascend so we wont be showing even if you wait for us LOLLLLL it took 10 mins to win vs yourselves
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm just happy neither side is winning in 15 min or less <.< I really hope we can continue to have FUN TW's, that neither faction gets bored with winning or emo about losing and starts losing members and that we can just have some fun in this game!!

yes well why dont u bid on ascend then without your planned ganks when your strong as us? always gank till your much stronger than ascend then ofc you will bid us solo when there's no chance for a good tw or a defeat even right now we're prob on equal terms and 1vs1 tw's will last 2hrs+, if gank winning is fun to you then ok great..but really dont see why nemesis has to resort to ganking when your strong as ascend...if you want good fair tw just saying
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

Its inevtiable when ganks happen some (not all) will take a hard hit to the stomache for it- when really, its not needed-

Keep in mind, members of any apposing factions has diverse perspectives of each other, and their objective of the server-

We just had a brief discussion on this the other day- it amazes me, what people on the outside looking in think of the mass majority of Ascend. And most of all, their false assumptions of what our objective on the server currently is-

Same for Nems, and people on the outside- Amazing enough for us both ATM- TW fun and balance is always last on the list of objectives everyone else has laid out for us-
    re
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I love your videos sympathi...you do such a great job bro :D b:victory
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ROFLEOERLFORLFOFLOL

are people seriously QQing about ganks? Every damn faction that's held several lands on the map has been ganked before. Nemesis, Ascend, Immunity.... I'm definitely just gonna blame the illuminati for orchestrating ganks on whoever and use that as a catalyst to gank them back.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    no showing like nemesis does to ascend when we're ''to strong'' did it even the last few weeks until a week ago lol funny XD oh wait that's cuz the fake rescind or nemesis jr bidded on themselves so nemesis would have a excuse to no show ascend up...we even offered to wait 10 mins that it took for nemesis to beat nemesis jr lol and yet your leader denied it and said some of nemesis doesnt wanna tw ascend so we wont be showing even if you wait for us LOLLLLL it took 10 mins to win vs yourselves

Know what else noshowed?

A period.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Originally Posted by BlackRainX - Archosaur View Post

pff dude...did you think much to write all that ****?
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

Ummmm..huh? I'm the leader and not one person EVER approached me from Ascend about any waiting for us so I sure as hell did not answer with any such stupidity. Now you are resorting to flat out blatant lying. This is just stupid. Seriously, I'm fine with everyone having all their emo opinions, etc, etc....but why the hell you resort to flat out lying about someone else? I never get that part.
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ummmm..huh? I'm the leader and not one person approached me from Ascend about any waiting for us so I sure as hell did not answer with any such stupidity. Now you are resorting to flat out blatant lying. This is just stupid.

figured that would be the reply ofc lol..must be alot of confusion at the top of nemesis then cuz ascend offered to wait for you to be done with ''rescind'' it was over in 10 mins coulda blinked and missed the tw..nemesis no showed ascend on purpose as it has many times before in the past since some like to talk bout ascend no showing nemesis when ''too OP'' cuz some of your members didnt wanna tw ascend all of a sudden,sound familar huh?i remember ascend getting trolled by nemesis for wanting to no show nemesis for being ''too OP''but anyways yes denied to tw us even if we waited on nemesis but hey at least we offered to wait you can't force a guild to tw if they didnt wanna right? and i kno ''rescind'' was a very hard tw it took 10 mins only ascend didnt mind waiting a few mins we got denied guess ego got in the way but ok b:bye
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    figured that would be the reply ofc lol..must be alot of confusion at the top of nemesis then cuz ascend offered to wait for you to be done with ''rescind'' it was over in 10 mins coulda blinked and missed the tw..nemesis no showed ascend on purpose as it has many times before in the past since some like to talk bout ascend no showing nemesis when ''too OP'' cuz some of your members didnt wanna tw ascend all of a sudden,sound familar huh?i remember ascend getting trolled by nemesis for wanting to no show nemesis for being ''too OP''but anyways yes denied to tw us even if we waited on nemesis but hey at least we offered to wait you can't force a guild to tw if they didnt wanna right? and i kno ''rescind'' was a very hard tw it took 10 mins only ascend didnt mind waiting a few mins we got denied guess ego got in the way but ok b:bye

There's definitely a lot of confusion on my part for sure, what with the lack of grammatical correctness and whatnot.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guys not on my TW thread please, don't want it closed down thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol proc, they never close these threads down- besides you have everybody on friendslist to spam their walls- can't be disturbed there-

Met- the QQ isn't on ganks in general, the disgruntlement you may think you are seeing from some, is when an already strong faction is for whatever reason other than fun TWs, sinks as low as to play underground politics for assistance, in a much un-needed gank- yanno the whole switcha-roo deal.

Ascend/Nems already had a forecast of serious challenging TWs, especially when refail rejoined-and the ragequitting rats reboarded the ship.... But for some odd reason- that wasn't good enough?

That's not promoting fun TWs- that's demoting with high hopes of rebirthing a 15 min facerolling faction- Damn Geo back to lead?
    re
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There's definitely a lot of confusion on my part for sure, what with the lack of grammatical correctness and whatnot.

Ohh met sir who cares if everything isnt punctuated correctly or spelled proper its the internet brooooo not everyone cares to be total perfection here but ofc you probably do though obviously internet reputation is sooooo important to you bet it takes you forever just to write up one line from all of the backspacing making sure everything is punctuated and spelled properly to look cool for your e-rep to others lolllll maybe you should go teach grammar classes instead of playing games all the time such a waiste of talent you got there buddyyyy could be out changing the world one bad punctation at a time ill sign up for them i wanna have perfect e-grammar like you ;P but um yeahh the points was made regardless of your cute little jokes about grammar so humor me some more please correct my mistakes in this post kkthx baiiiii (i know thats not the proper way to say goodbye im so dumb) *smashes head on the keyboard* b:cry
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options

Alright then...give me some names. I want to know WHO from Ascend contacted ME and offered to wait. Being that YellowLight is an old friend of mine I certainly would have remembered this conversation and I'll tell you something else. Yellow does resort to lying...about ANYTHING and I would not have discussed how we are going to handle a TW with anyone but your leader...period. So I suggest you not try to say he spoke to me, LOL. You are making yourself look more and more discreditable every time you respond. Keep it up please :)
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol proc, they never close these threads down- besides you have everybody on friendslist to spam their walls- can't be disturbed there-

Met- the QQ isn't on ganks in general, the disgruntlement you may think you are seeing from some, is when an already strong faction is for whatever reason other than fun TWs, sinks as low as to play underground politics for assistance, in a much un-needed gank- yanno the whole switcha-roo deal.

Ascend/Nems already had a forecast of serious challenging TWs, especially when refail rejoined-and the ragequitting rats reboarded the ship.... But for some odd reason- that wasn't good enough?

That's not promoting fun TWs- that's demoting with high hopes of rebirthing a 15 min facerolling faction- Damn Geo back to lead?

Is this anything like the lies that Ascend was telling Met to get him to leave Nemesis for the sake of "fun and fair" TW's on the server? LMAO
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is this anything like the lies that Ascend was telling Met to get him to leave Nemesis for the sake of "fun and fair" TW's on the server? LMAO

Ascend? Or a select someone?--- If someone from Ascend privatelly perved you, does that mean you cybered all of Ascend?
    re