LOL Radi

Options

Comments

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can't we just get together,hold hands and sing kum by ya or what ever the songs is called.With the exception of certain people of course.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can't we just get together,hold hands and sing kum by ya or what ever the songs is called.With the exception of certain people of course.

I prefer Que Sera, Sera tbh its a much better song hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So what did I miss while I was at work? Anybody care to summarize? *yawn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ah yes I do tire of it sometimes however after using it for 3 years it has rather grown into me. That is not however a bad thing I do not like sounding like a **** the sweet less then intelligent Pressa is rather interesting to be. I will be honest however it did not seem like you had a grasp of it as well as you were claiming I'm glad you do ^^

Honestly I wasn't making an assumption based on enrage, I was making an assumption based on how I was writing to how I am writing. I have been called on my switch before I had hopes that you would be bigger then that but I wasn't sure, I simply thought to err on the side of cation.

I wish to point out Aes not all Radiance as not all Enrage are the same, I for instance may have been an officer however did not see Enrage as evil. Each player was their own if one player was a moron the entire faction is not thusly a group of morons. I respect Enrage they are our enemies but without them there we would never get better and we would stagnate that is what I believe. But enemies only exist in war and fights as those are few and far between, Enrage is the bar I feel we need to get to. This is why I say I love Enrage however I feel I should do things differently then them.

In short Aes I view it as if I was not flaming because there was no hate involved, merely pointing out I am not as dumb as I act b:cute if that is fair

I know better than most one generalization do not fit the entire faction. It's part of being in Enrage. I use "you Rads" because it's convenient to use even though its inaccuracy bugs me even as I type it. And yea, I wasn't being sarcastic (for once) when I agreed with Amourie.

But as Conavar is so eager to point out, spies work both ways, and I know who does regard Enrage as a generalization, and I know who hates us because of our tags. Maybe you don't, but a good number of Radiance, including officers, do. What your officers do and what they decide for their faction reflects on your faction as a whole.

As I said, I do like some members of Radiance, and I already named three. Those people I find to be most sincere, least hypocritical. Most logical and open minded, who stay true to their ideals without having to sit on a high chair and preach. Then there are members who make tools of themselves, being hypocrites on every level, approaching and in some cases surpassing moron status. As you say, there are these types of people in every faction, and I dislike those people in any faction, including my own, so it has less to do with faction rivalry than it does my personal bias.

About your flaming comment....You don't need to hate to flame. I hardly hate anyone, the most I feel is dislike and ridicule, but I'm pretty sure more than a few of you would think I flame quite a bit.

I once respected Radiance. I don't anymore. I doubt any of you care so there's no need to elaborate, but that's just the way it is. Maybe that will change when things change in Radiance, but with your current officers I doubt it's happening anytime soon.

I'm not as much of a doosh as I act, but feel free to think that way. I certainly wouldn't act like a doosh if I were offended to be perceived as one.

Bale said he has cooties, so I'll pass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • _Kisu_ - Heavens Tear
    _Kisu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So what did I miss while I was at work? Anybody care to summarize? *yawn*

Enrage <3s Rad and Rad <3s them back ... so they planned a panda bear party together to share the love <3

and everyone is oh so very excited about it :)

b:dirtyb:kiss

la la laaaaaaaaaa <3
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I know who does regard Enrage as a generalization, and I know who hates us because of our tags.

some of that could be down to misinterpretation, something that happens across the board with every faction and every forum on the net. reading post's without knowing the person's personality it is hard to judge their real views. it happens on these very forums, someone might say something that to them is tongue in cheek which is obvious to those that know them, but others think its a view of hate. your own posts are a perfect example of this
    it is one of the problems with the written word, it can be very hard to deduce the feelings behind those words, so as humans we tend to let our mind fill in the blanks and jump to conclusions

also have many different people from many different countries where the style of writing or humor might differ, British humor being very sarcastic while American's not so much comes to mind
    might to deep for these forums but also have the psychological side where people need to be hated because they want to be viewed as the bad guy

one persons humor is another persons hate
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Enrage <3s Rad and Rad <3s them back ... so they planned a panda bear party together to share the love <3

la la laaaaaaaaaa <3

Thank you! So much love I can feel it squishing through my toes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    some of that could be down to misinterpretation, something that happens across the board with every faction and every forum on the net. reading post's without knowing the person's personality it is hard to judge their real views. it happens on these very forums, someone might say something that to them is tongue in cheek which is obvious to those that know them, but others think its a view of hate. your own posts are a perfect example of this
    it is one of the problems with the written word, it can be very hard to deduce the feelings behind those words, so as humans we tend to let our mind fill in the blanks and jump to conclusions

also have many different people from many different countries where the style of writing or humor might differ, British humor being very sarcastic while American's not so much comes to mind

one persons humor is another persons hate

I'm not sure who you are so I don't know if you've actually seen Rad forums, but some of them just HATE Enrage, because we're Enrage. They have gone so far as to remove people from their friend lists if their 'friends' join Enrage. So while I have taken over-generalizing in stride by politically incorrectly categorizing Rad as a whole in certain scenarios, I have not misinterpreted the hate from..ah...CERTAIN members of the Radiance faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure who you are so I don't know if you've actually seen Rad forums, but some of them just HATE Enrage, because we're Enrage. They have gone so far as to remove people from their friend lists if their 'friends' join Enrage. So while I have taken over-generalizing in stride by politically incorrectly categorizing Rad as a whole in certain scenarios, I have not misinterpreted the hate from..ah...CERTAIN members of the Radiance faction.

Yeah its pretty ummm yeah idk weather to laugh cry or cut myself when i see some of that lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah its pretty ummm yeah idk weather to laugh cry or cut myself when i see some of that lol

What happened to the Yoda-style talk Dan? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    They have gone so far as to remove people from their friend lists if their 'friends' join Enrage.

i agree, actions like that are childish but is it hate or disappointment or something else that causes people to do that ?
    i can not personally answer my own question since im the type of person who has never removed anyone from a friends list, regardless of if they join enrage, GD, drakon or Radi or even if they are ingame ex's :p
    i am not defending Radi here by any means my views incorporate people in general since it is something that happens across the board, plus it is also a more interesting topic than the other mundane stuff that has been posted in this thread.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bale said he has cooties, so I'll pass.

I gave him the cooties.And I will give them to everyone else mwahahaha. *passes cooties to all of heavens tear*
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Checks my old rad forum login... yep... still works. Checks my enrage forum login... awww ****... who has my password.

Rad banned my forum account when tao started :( How didn't they do that to yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i agree, actions like that are childish but is it hate or disappointment or something else that causes people to do that ?
    i can not personally answer my own question since im the type of person who has never removed anyone from a friends list, regardless of if they join enrage, GD, drakon or Radi or even if they are ingame ex's :p
    i am not defending Radi here by any means my views incorporate people in general since it is something that happens across the board, plus it is also a more interesting topic than the other mundane stuff that has been posted in this thread.

I've never removed someone from my friends list due to their guild tags. I have friends in Rad, GD, Dominus, etc. Actually I don't think I have friends in Radiance anymore, but that's because they left, not because I removed them from friend list. But anyways, yea, I don't know their exact motivations, but I do think it's funny and stupid.

As for why people generalize, I think it's because it's hard to know everybody or even most people in a faction. When I say "Radiance" I refer primarily to its officers and the people who spoke up on the forums. Unfortunately when I use a term like "Radiance" I am also incorporating the quiet reasonable people in Rad who probably do not deserve to be called hypocrites, but it's still more convenient for me to use "Radiance" than it is for me to list out all the people I'm talking about individually, and, lazy as I am, I picked the easier option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I know better than most one generalization do not fit the entire faction. It's part of being in Enrage. I use "you Rads" because it's convenient to use even though its inaccuracy bugs me even as I type it. And yea, I wasn't being sarcastic (for once) when I agreed with Amourie.

But as Conavar is so eager to point out, spies work both ways, and I know who does regard Enrage as a generalization, and I know who hates us because of our tags. Maybe you don't, but a good number of Radiance, including officers, do. What your officers do and what they decide for their faction reflects on your faction as a whole.

As I said, I do like some members of Radiance, and I already named three. Those people I find to be most sincere, least hypocritical. Most logical and open minded, who stay true to their ideals without having to sit on a high chair and preach. Then there are members who make tools of themselves, being hypocrites on every level, approaching and in some cases surpassing moron status. As you say, there are these types of people in every faction, and I dislike those people in any faction, including my own, so it has less to do with faction rivalry than it does my personal bias.

About your flaming comment....You don't need to hate to flame. I hardly hate anyone, the most I feel is dislike and ridicule, but I'm pretty sure more than a few of you would think I flame quite a bit.

I once respected Radiance. I don't anymore. I doubt any of you care so there's no need to elaborate, but that's just the way it is. Maybe that will change when things change in Radiance, but with your current officers I doubt it's happening anytime soon.

I'm not as much of a doosh as I act, but feel free to think that way. I certainly wouldn't act like a doosh if I were offended to be perceived as one.

Ah I wasn't calling you a **** aes, to be honest I was calling myself a ****. I was referring to my earlier statement in which I get rather misunderstood when I use my words. Frequently I would be called an *** when I spoke like I was intelligent. Such was part of the reason I started posting like that when I didn't care as much about the topic.

:3 and hate its cause Kiyoshi is cooler then you lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe it is because Kiyo joining Enrage was like moving to allied/friendly faction, and me joining Tao was joining enemy faction? I think my Rad forum account should be reinstated in name of our friendly alliance, or at least Kiyo banned since that would be fun.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Maybe it is because Kiyo joining Enrage was like moving to allied/friendly faction, and me joining Tao was joining enemy faction? I think my Rad forum account should be reinstated in name of our friendly alliance, or at least Kiyo banned since that would be fun.

Lol Honestly I am surprised Kiyo has an account anymore, however it is very likely that he created a thread we still use to this day. People who created important threads didn't get deleted so the threads didn't break. Everyone else ended up getting deleted mostly in the first purge we had back in the Raw administration. I don't think your account still exists :( a lot of your posts have broken with the deleted user thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol Honestly I am surprised Kiyo has an account anymore, however it is very likely that he created a thread we still use to this day. People who created important threads didn't get deleted so the threads didn't break. Everyone else ended up getting deleted mostly in the first purge we had back in the Raw administration. I don't think your account still exists :( a lot of your posts have broken with the deleted user thing.

Not to be picky about this. However, Why didn't a current member copy the information to a new thread so you all could delete all accounts from your forums of everyone who left? To me this would have been a logical move to ensure a stronger forum security with users. I'm just curious is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ive never removed anyone cause of guild affiliations.in fact i still have friends that joined that butt digging group.I have been removed cause i joined enrage tho.I think its a load of bs to be honest.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Segolily - Heavens Tear
    Segolily - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

la la laaaaaaaaaa <3

lol, Kisu!

And who is this Aesthor? Sounds like a fly on the toast - all buzz and no jelly. b:chuckle

And I've made a Vol bear - b:pleased Great idea Enrage!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol, Kisu!

And who is this Aesthor? Sounds like a fly on the toast - all buzz and no jelly. b:chuckle

And I've made a Vol bear - b:pleased Great idea Enrage!

You used your first post to tell me I'm a nobody? Lol, a certain faction is SOO butthurt about me. b:laugh

Send more of your members to the forum, please. I'd love to hear what other creative things they have to say.

For a non-trash talking guild, a loooot of trash comes out of your posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Segolily - Heavens Tear
    Segolily - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You used your first post to tell me I'm a nobody? Lol, a certain faction is SOO butthurt about me. b:laugh

Send more of your members to the forum, please. I'd love to hear what other creative things they have to say.

Awwws Aes, b:kiss forget to take your Zoloft today?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Awwws Aes, b:kiss forget to take your Zoloft today?

Who needs Zoloft when there's an entire faction waiting to be trolled?

Besides, I could have just been truthful and point out how much more of a buzz without jelly you are than me, but logic and truth has never been a part of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who needs Zoloft when there's an entire faction waiting to be trolled?

Besides, I could have just been truthful and point out how much more of a buzz without jelly you are than me, but logic and truth has never been a part of PWI.

b:shocked Butthurt about you ? Until I read this thread, I didn't even know you existed and you seem to love pointing out the fact that you actually exist, at least on the internet.
    I won't argue this point, because I'm not trying to make one. You're just entertaining :)

Try this : replace the word "troll" or "trolled" in every of your post by "hug". And then you'll be "radiant" enough to judge the level of "radiantness" of others b:pleased

As for the trash-talking, it's relative. You can only trash-talk a person or a group if he/she/they are of an equal or higher status as you or your group.
    1 trashcan in a garbage dump = not much addtion......

Peace b:victory
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shocked Butthurt about you ? Until I read this thread, I didn't even know you existed and you seem to love pointing out the fact that you actually exist, at least on the internet.
    I won't argue this point, because I'm not trying to make one. You're just entertaining :)

Try this : replace the word "troll" or "trolled" in every of your post by "hug". And then you'll be "radiant" enough to judge the level of "radiantness" of others b:pleased

As for the trash-talking, it's relative. You can only trash-talk a person or a group if he/she/they are of an equal or higher status as you or your group.
    1 trashcan in a garbage dump = not much addtion......

Peace b:victory

I like to post on the forums *shrug*. Again with the irrational conclusions from insubstantial evidence. Although I did tell Zaph Rad had to copy her post because they just weren't educated enough. I'd replace "hug" will "troll" but the idea of hugging some of you toolbags makes me want to puke. And actually, you can trash talk anybody. Whoever heard of talking down to people below you NOT being trash talking? LOL. What a stupid thing to say. My only point is you're hypocrites preaching from your high chair then doing the same things you preach against, and that's why everybody thinks you're whiners.

HAHAHAHA it's just too funny. Ridiculing people below you is not trash talking. HAHAHAHAHA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why can't Radiance be like this more often on the forums?

Why does it take some Enrage member to make Radiance more vocal?

b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    think the majority of this thread contains 3 type of people, those posting from what is never a good position and thats a position of ignorance, those who think they are more intelligent than they really are and those that suffer from both
    while you all decide which cap best suits you to wear, i will be in the corner in my hat with the capital D on the front
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    think the majority of this thread contains 3 type of people, those posting from what is never a good position and thats a position of ignorance, those who think they are more intelligent than they really are and those that suffer from both
    while you all decide which cap best suits you to wear, i will be in the corner in my hat with the capital D on the front

You pretty much described the whole PWI forum, not just this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grow up all of you...

Btw any mod that can unban Hellraisor from the forums? Onion got unbanned again and I didn't :' 1st mistake you made is bringing up this "B" word, it's against ToS. (
    So many trolling going on but you made the funniest post :)
    I have to admit it's my fault though. I used sentences with more than 5 words. I'll rephrase it so you also understand what I mean. 2nd mistake you made is passively insulting other person with this post, also against ToS.

My main is Hellraisor. This account is forumbanned. 3rd Mistake you made is talking about your problem here in public, it's against ToS and you should pm one of our Forum Moderators and they will explain what is your status.
    My alt is hellraisoralt. This account is my alt account. 4th mistake you made is posting from your alt after your main got sanctioned, that is strongly against ToS.
    Onion only posted ****. He got banned. He is unbanned now. 5th mistake you made is public criticizing decisions of our moderators for no apparent reason, because "Onion" (I forgive you the name calling because I kinda like the nickname) was not under any restrictions and only reason why I wasn't posting here is because I went on ski vacation, so your situation is much different than mine is.
    I am still banned. I posted nice things too. I want to get unbanned.
    That's why I asked it. It didn't help. My main is still banned. 6th mistake you made is writing the "B" word again in these two sentences.
    But it got better. I can post from my alt. They don't get deleted. 7th mistake you made is bragging about this obvious violation of ToS in your last sentence.

Yes I used 6 words once, I hope you understand it though :)For this please go back up on 2nd mistake you made, because you did it again here.

I hope that this was atleast a little help for you to see what you did wrong and that these guidelines will be of great benefit for you in the future.

I could not care less than I do about this topic you guys discuss, but I had to respond on this, feel free to carry on and have fun.

Cheers
    b:bye