LOL Radi

Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Etherblade (West)
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/cherry_nicole/radpandaslol.jpg

deal rad, if your sooo butt hurt on what Enrage does do it back. but dont QQ.

ps if u think posting my name as an example offends me u are mistaken. not only do u have ur spies but i also have my ways of getting on your forums.

p.p.s. changing in game music files is against ToS. u ppl of the Rad shouldn't be breaking rules like that. we all know u **** **** but no need to change music files b:chuckleb:bye
Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
Post edited by Nubispotze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nubis, we have decided that our event is a success, because the leak caused more QQ and butthurt and controversy in their faction than we could have hoped to cause on our own with pandas. Cheers to the spy!

Also I still lol at the amount of RAGE and REVENGE there is in such a 'radiant' faction. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sweet, this thread sounds like a nice place for some.....thing to unfold.

Fav'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I thought it was a tribute, not QQ. At least it doesn't look angry to me. Maybe I'm just not reading it correctly though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cheers to the " senior "spy!

Fixed since it's a long serving named player, who post's here a lot.

And we knew you would see it (kinda one of the points) .. hence my cute Carebear b:cute .. it's so you know we know and hence makes your planned event a non-starter .

Since were posting SS's

And yeah ppl do get bent outta shape b:surrender

@ Nubis

nah wasn't ment to offend but you are a good example because people know your name and not in anyway shape or form ment to be a veiled hint at the spy or to offend .. so rest easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I don't get it, why spy if both sides are open about the fact that spying is happening?

Should just be an open forum at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    I don't get it, why spy if both sides are open about the fact that spying is happening?

Should just be an open forum at this point.

Dunno .. ask the spies why they do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Fixed since it's a long serving named player, who post's here a lot.

And we knew you would see it (kinda one of the points) .. hence my cute Carebear b:cute .. it's so you know we know and hence makes your planned event a non-starter .

Since were posting SS's

And yeah ppl do get bent outta shape b:surrender

@ Nubis

nah wasn't ment to offend but you are a good example because people know your name and not in anyway shape or form ment to be a veiled hint at the spy or to offend .. so rest easy

How is that fixed? A spy is a spy, whether it is old or new or slightly used. I was correct the first time I typed it.

And lol I wasn't going to participate anyways so it's not like I care whether it starts or not. I was simply going to be happy with the rest of my faction causing Rad QQ. However, as I said, the leak caused much more QQRAGE in Rad than I estimated it would have from just our event. Hence, mission success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    However, as I said, the leak caused much more QQRAGE in Rad than I estimated it would have from just our event.

Think your event would have caused more, since its only a handful that's not happy .. ofc that basing the reaction on the GD event ya had

Just wanted to have a bit of counter fun with y'all and a giggle b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Think your event would have caused more, since its only a handful that's not happy .. ofc that basing the reaction on the GD event ya had

Just wanted to have a bit of counter fun with y'all and a giggle b:sad

Figures that your 'counter' backfired and gave us lots of laughs nonetheless.

Anyways go have fun with it. Like I said, we consider it a success already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Figures that your 'counter' backfired and gave us lots of laughs nonetheless.

Anyways go have fun with it. Like I said, we consider it a success already.

Not backfired at all .. since even with people disagreeing it's put it out their so that everyone knows including Enrage that we know and lessens the impact of what you had planned ..

Keep in mind we actually are aware that you have access in w/e shape or form to our forums and anything we posted would get back to you.

Upsetting Enrage's plan and a few upset members > A lot of upset members if your event had happened out the blue ... so yeah not backfired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why does Aes not have a forum title yet!! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Why does Aes not have a forum title yet!! D:

I didn't ask for one :)
    Not backfired at all .. since even with people disagreeing it's put it out their so that everyone knows including Enrage that we know and lessens the impact of what you had planned ..

Keep in mind we actually are aware that you have access in w/e shape or form to our forums and anything we posted would get back to you.

Upsetting Enrage's plan and a few upset members > A lot of upset members if your event had happened out the blue ... so yeah not backfired

I think the impact is amplified, because now not only are there people angry that we were going to do it, there are also people who are angry that you want revenge about it.

And it's really cute the way you guys try to play down your petty revenge plot into something you claim as 'fun.' If it was actually 'fun' you guys would have done it without our prompting. You can deny as much as you want with words but your actions speak much louder.

And you flatter yourself if you think what you post 'intentionally' for our spy offends the spy. We actually think your posts are funny and show the hypocrisy in your faction.

Double posted because I'm doing it from a phone, Kritty can combine them if it bugs him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh but Aesthor we certainly couldn't come up with such a wonderful idea by ourselves! We just wanted to show how much we love you guys back b:kiss
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    /facepalm
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012

And it's really cute the way you guys try to play down your petty revenge plot into something you claim as 'fun.'

Not really, revenge would have been done out of malice and there was none of that intended. The event itself would be for nothing but fun, but ofc even with fun there might be hidden agenda's .
    But your assumption of it being done for revenge is wrong .

We actually think your posts are funny and show the hypocrisy in your faction.

Hypocrisy ... hmm maybe but I guess that's going to happen, everyone has their own views on what being " radiant " is.
    Me I dislike the word with a passion b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Not really, revenge would have been done out of malice and there was none of that intended. The event itself would be for nothing but fun, but ofc even with fun there might be hidden agenda's .
    But your assumption of it being done for revenge is wrong .

Hypocrisy ... hmm maybe but I guess that's going to happen, everyone has their own views on what being " radiant " is.
    Me I dislike the word with a passion b:cute

As I said, actions speak louder than words.

And yes I still think a whole bunch of you are hypocrites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this is a sad commentary on the state of sabotage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    As I said, actions speak louder than words.

Yeah they do .. just you misheard the message .. I suppose we could have just posted the SS's on PWI forums and saved ourselves the hassles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this is a sad commentary on the state of sabotage.

It's sounding more like a soap opera to me b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Yeah they do .. just you misheard the message .. I suppose we could have just posted the SS's on PWI forums and saved ourselves the hassles.

Lol it's not because of this particular 'event' that I think you got some hate issues against Enrage. Look, if all you wanted to tell us was you have access to our forums, it's simple. USE the damn information you get to ACCOMPLISH something. Enrage forums has a wealth of resources and the only thing any spy managed to steal was some VASTLY outdated guides that were obsolete at the time you stole them, and some guild event which you promptly tried to get revenge for and backfired on you.

Your personal vendetta against Enrage is quite cute though. Don't let go of that rage.

Edit: I forgot to add, someone stole Crones' vid too. Why you would take that over the other stuff we have, I do not know >_>

Also I'd like to add that it's rude to tell your members to either participate or sit out and shut up. I'm 100% sure if our officers met that kind of opposition from that many venerable members who thought a guild event went against what we stood for as a faction, it would be immediately canceled.

Not that such an incident is likely to occur because the only thing we actually stand for is the lack of care for what anybody else thinks of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Where's the like button?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:dirty aeshy, post moarrrrrr. After all this time, ur siggy still turns me onb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    b:dirty aeshy, post moarrrrrr. After all this time, ur siggy still turns me onb:pleased

Greeny <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    :o it's a greeny b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Green.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    greeny!<3

..also, did somebody say Soap Opera?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited January 2012
    enrage had a event planned gg, radi spoiled it gg. less qq from both sides and find those spies
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dema, so you know, I'm gonna rush off and create a DemaBear panda b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OMG.. there is life on the forums... *gets popcorn ready for the weekend* Fate u want some :P
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    STARRRRRS \o/ I miss seeing you in GC :<

Idk why there's such a fuss, the bear names sound so cute b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]