LOL Radi

Options

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i do the best i can with the herpderp material im given.

you seem a bit wound up to me Aes...and its still so early in the game b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i do the best i can with the herpderp material im given.

you seem a bit wound up to me Aes...and its still so early in the game b:bye

Wound up? Because of a comment I made about the lack of rhythm in your choice of name? LOL. No wonder you Rads are so easily trolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Fail argument is fail, don't always hide behind the troll shield b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Fail argument is fail, don't always hide behind the troll shield b:chuckle

And here is where your post doesn't make sense: I wasn't trolling when I said it has bad rhythm. But APPARENTLY I am "wound up" about it because of that simple comment. Did you just read the word 'troll' and ignore everything else around it to just ASSUME what I was saying or did you just not understand the sentences?

Rad is easily trolled =\= I am trolling.

Rad is easily trolled = Rad is touchy.

IJS.

Oh yea, 'fail argument is fail' is a perfectly logical argument in itself, ain't it.

Trolling is a sword, not a shield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Rad is easily trolled =\= I am trolling.

Rad is easily trolled = Rad is touchy.

IJS.

Oh yea, 'fail argument is fail' is a perfectly logical argument in itself, ain't it.

Don't you find everyone else on these forums to be easily trolled, not just Radiance?

Everyone should just give it up, you're not going to hear her admit to anything outside of her claims of someone QQing or being trolled by her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Don't you find everyone else on these forums to be easily trolled, not just Radiance?

Actually no O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Actually no O_o

Whoops. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    People can only be 'trolled' if they allow themselves to be. As I said before I'm not always trolling (but sometimes I am!), people just kind of fall into it themselves, but admittedly some people just can't be trolled even if I tried :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    :3 I don't know aesthor seem pretty wound up to me, all on about trolling the entire thread hehe seems pretty defensive to me. ijs

b:sad the sad thing is I actually want to make an enrage bear b:cry but I don't have anyone to make a bear of its so sad.........

Someone be my bear I have got a bear with your Ilovename on it hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    DemaBear b:dirty b:kiss

demabear.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    :3 I don't know aesthor seem pretty wound up to me, all on about trolling the entire thread hehe seems pretty defensive to me. ijs

b:sad the sad thing is I actually want to make an enrage bear b:cry but I don't have anyone to make a bear of its so sad.........

you can make one of me.i dont care.I am sure ive been called worse lol
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the amount of conversation, QQ, etc. caused by this makes me giggle tbh. i loooove how butthurt rad got over an event that was created to show them love, before the event ever even happened. GG

when's TW? i'm bored now *yawns*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options

I don't know, Rad seems pretty ragey and butthurt to me, all on about revenge and payback and various unradiant feelings, IJS b:laugh Not to mention how defensive all of you are about being called out on your unradiant-ness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't know, Rad seems pretty ragey and butthurt to me, all on about revenge and payback and various unradiant feelings, IJS b:laugh Not to mention how defensive all of you are about being called out on your unradiant-ness.

:3 oh some maybe most not really you should know that by now it was........mostly an effort to poke fun at enrage in and of itself.........the thing nubs posted not even close to what was posted on our forums hehe just so as yah know. Its totally got some points but other then that nubs does some major heavy editing.

:P honestly I enjoy playing poking fun at our rivals hehe I love our rivals it gives me TW even if I die when 2-3 of you hit me at the same(sometimes one dumb mothball lol) I still love ya'll if you weren't there who would I TW against? drakon?

b:quiet might have to create Duckinbear @_@ I can't remember the character limit for names
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    DemaBear b:dirty b:kiss

demabear.jpg

Kyanelle has feelings for me and her bear creation of it shows that. I didn't realize I was popular on HT. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    :3 oh some maybe most not really you should know that by now it was........mostly an effort to poke fun at enrage in and of itself.........the thing nubs posted not even close to what was posted on our forums hehe just so as yah know. Its totally got some points but other then that nubs does some major heavy editing.

:P honestly I enjoy playing poking fun at our rivals hehe I love our rivals it gives me TW even if I die when 2-3 of you hit me at the same(sometimes one dumb mothball lol) I still love ya'll if you weren't there who would I TW against? drakon?

b:quiet might have to create Duckinbear @_@ I can't remember the character limit for names

See what I mean, however defensive Rad gets when you accuse them of being vengeful, angry, and butthurt b:laugh Deny deny deny, right?

I will loosely quote some Rad who posted earlier: don't use your 'trolling/poking fun' as a shield LOL.

And I dunno, you guys seemed much more eager to TW against Drakon than us. Heck I think a bunch of you don't even want to show up to TW this weekend b:laugh

Btw what Nubis posted is a screenshot. He doesn't need to edit it. Rad officers were pretty butthurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    See what I mean, however defensive Rad gets when you accuse them of being vengeful, angry, and butthurt b:laugh Deny deny deny, right?

I will loosely quote some Rad who posted earlier: don't use your 'trolling/poking fun' as a shield LOL.

And I dunno, you guys seemed much more eager to TW against Drakon than us. Heck I think a bunch of you don't even want to show up to TW this weekend b:laugh

Btw what Nubis posted is a screenshot. He doesn't need to edit it. Rad officers were pretty butthurt.

meh :P thats kinda a distorted view of defensive aes

:o but I like enrage qq your no fun aes

heh honestly on the flip side see how defensive you got when I said it was a fake screeny :o its not but heh see what I mean? heh your totally wound up about it lol

sides we know enrage has access to our forums its why whats posted there is less then informational.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *Kicks back and watches novelas while eating kettle-corn.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Defining trolling as a sword, i'd say it's definitely not sharp. It only hurts those who let themself be hurt.

Oh... made a panda called ladyofcare, no idea if i'll participate though. It's a bit late for me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear
    ArlennRaMir - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well I am not surprised about the fact, that both sides have spies.

But I really wonder, why this thread is existing. Ok, Rad is doing an event. But why is Enrage caring about that?
    Tbh, if I would not feel offended, I would shrug and let it happen, even if it is just a "lame copy" ((not my words...just what some Enrage are seem to think about it))

So all the "trolling" in this thread is just a compliment.
    Therefore I will not miss to say thanks.
    And that is all I had to say to this.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the amount of conversation, QQ, etc. caused by this makes me giggle tbh. i loooove how butthurt rad got over an event that was created to show them love, before the event ever even happened. GG
    of course on the flip side enrage have an imagine to up hold and even if this did annoy individuals they will not publicly say so but follow the PR line of thinking it is funny and not caring

bad form to quote yourself i know but when needs must
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    meh :P thats kinda a distorted view of defensive aes

:o but I like enrage qq your no fun aes

heh honestly on the flip side see how defensive you got when I said it was a fake screeny :o its not but heh see what I mean? heh your totally wound up about it lol

sides we know enrage has access to our forums its why whats posted there is less then informational.

LOL I mention that it's a screeny and deny that it's fake = me being defensive and wound up. What's the matter with you Rad people? You had bad childhoods or something? There is a psychology study on people whose perceptions of others reaction is exaggerated towards the negative. I recommend you all see a psychologist.

Anyone can see your insistence about something that ridiculous either means you're stupid or you just desperately wishing something is true by stating it. Let's face it hon, it doesn't work that way.
    Defining trolling as a sword, i'd say it's definitely not sharp. It only hurts those who let themself be hurt.

See
    People can only be 'trolled' if they allow themselves to be. As I said before I'm not always trolling (but sometimes I am!), people just kind of fall into it themselves, but admittedly some people just can't be trolled even if I tried :)

-_-;
    Well I am not surprised about the fact, that both sides have spies.

But I really wonder, why this thread is existing. Ok, Rad is doing an event. But why is Enrage caring about that?
    Tbh, if I would not feel offended, I would shrug and let it happen, even if it is just a "lame copy" ((not my words...just what some Enrage are seem to think about it))

So all the "trolling" in this thread is just a compliment.
    Therefore I will not miss to say thanks.
    And that is all I had to say to this.

I am shrugging and letting it happen. I'm just laughing my *** off at the QQing in Rad while I"m at it.

Forum population is so dense.

There of course is a reason why I reply to this thread more than other threads, and it's quite obvious. It has something to do with the laughable replies I get about it and all the Rad flocking to my posts to deny deny deny.

Well, deny, and accuse blindly and rather dumbly, in some cases.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is the Enrage event still going ahead? Are we going to see the ILove____ and the _____Bears walking to arch together? It would be cool to see the ILoveBale and the AesBear walking together and poking fun at each other. b:chuckle

I know I am a nobody, but I am interested to know if there is a ILoveKya in the mix.

Why can't we all love each other and share this event together?? b:dirty b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That would be telling. Why not just get your spy to check? We posted our plans for his benefit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    TBH I have no idea who the spys are on either side. Like I said, I'm a nobody in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    best way to respond to a troll is not to respond at all

never going to admit they are wrong or made a mistake, if you can't blind people with science, baffle them with bull****.

hear endeth the lesson
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    best way to respond to a troll is not to respond at all

never going to admit they are wrong or made a mistake, if you can't blind people with science, baffle them with bull****.

hear endeth the lesson

As I said, there's no 'winning' a forum argument. There's always going to be someone insisting 1+1=3 despite all protests.

Still, I'd post because I'm bored and I like to ridicule people, as urbanpulse would be glad to tell you b:chuckle

Edit: I don't think there's an ounce of science in this thread, only bull****.
    TBH I have no idea who the spys are on either side. Like I said, I'm a nobody in this game.

Well I'm sure your beloved officers will tell you at some point what we plan to do. Maybe when they're done trying to get me to "admit I'm wrong" or whatever it is they're doing. I can't really tell, just taking knights' word for it. This whole thing where Rad people are liike "no YOU are the one who's mad" LOL.

Admittedly I'm just a slight bit upset I don't know which account the Rad spy is logging from, but meh, I've always known there were spies so it's just the spiteful side of me grumbling that I don't know who to make fun of for being a fail spy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    could save everyone the trouble if they just asked
    enrage unless they have to no show will win all tw's
    radi will continue to try to have fun but get shouted down by do gooders
    GD will continue to compliment themselves on their pve success's in farming
    drakon will continue to listen to ranting from mono

please send all cheques to lrn2spy

fail spy.

all spies are fail by the very nature that they are spending the time spying on a game, not a very good or important game at that. it is not like anybody's forum has anything worth stealing. doms might but i have never seen that one
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOL I mention that it's a screeny and deny that it's fake = me being defensive and wound up. What's the matter with you Rad people? You had bad childhoods or something? There is a psychology study on people whose perceptions of others reaction is exaggerated towards the negative. I recommend you all see a psychologist.

Anyone can see your insistence about something that ridiculous either means you're stupid or you just desperately wishing something is true by stating it. Let's face it hon, it doesn't work that way.

heh yah it wouldn't be all wound up and defensive if you had said it like that :3 but you didn't choice of words aes choice of words. Sides I ain't concerned if your being defensive or not your the one going around complaining Rads deny deny deny all the way meh I ain't denied but one thing and I did that to see what reaction I would get. This you could consider somewhat defensive I do not particularly appreciate ad hominems they are uncalled in a obviously friendly talk though I don't know if you find it so friendly..........cause noone has been caring really.... and you are acting like we can't stand what your saying. Honestly that's a bit of an ego trip if you ask me xD

Really the only reason I'm responding is cause I'm am super crazy bored :3 and this is keeping me kinda entertained.

Tbh I think I might create a bear with your name on your pretty cool aes heh ........*considers doing a dual client for ducking and aes* hehe they didn't put that in the rules....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rofl at the spies :P

1. if you're gonna spy on enrage, please for the love of all that is holy, steal from our tw sections, game guides, etc. though our faction events are pro, it would serve the guild you are spying for sooo much better if you teach them how to tw instead of how to make a panda parody parade.

2. the fact that a "we love rad" event has spawned 10+ pages of QQ on the official forums, and 11+ pages of QQ on the rad forums proves to be another successful Enrage event. Even when we show love, we still start rage and QQ. Bravo to the organizers of our faction events.

3. i <3 carebears
    *insert awesome siggy here*