LOL Radi

Options

Comments

• Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The most offensive part of this entire ordeal is that you used my post to make your own. You didn't even do it well... and you typo-ed.
    Although I did tell Zaph Rad had to copy Rivvien's post because they just weren't educated enough.

Fixed it for you!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The most offensive part of this entire ordeal is that you used my post to make your own. You didn't even do it well... and you typo-ed.

Fixed it for you!

My bad, I ish sorry b:cryb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • hellraisoralt
    hellraisoralt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I hope that this was atleast a little help for you to see what you did wrong and that these guidelines will be of great benefit for you in the future.

I could not care less than I do about this topic you guys discuss, but I had to respond on this, feel free to carry on and have fun.

Cheers
    b:bye

*pays for 1year ski vacation*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Regardless of what he says,his lengthy and pointless reply shows just how much onion cares about the subject.Look at it and you will see he is back to his snide remarks and pretending to be a mod.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *pays for 1year ski vacation*

Enjoy it, it was only 2 weeks for me plus I had no desire to spend beautiful December in wasting my time and energy on this forum...
    Regardless of what he says,his lengthy and pointless reply shows just how much onion cares about the subject.Look at it and you will see he is back to his snide remarks and pretending to be a mod.

LOL Ducky, my reply is pointless for the topic of this thread... but this hellraisor person brought up my name for no reason and because of that I had to reply.

As it's for me "pretending to be a mod" i'll just say LOL on that, I only speak from my own experience and I belive that all the facts that I wrote are true. There was nothing "snide" in them, but you'll see it your way so feel free to do so.

Cheers
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Acctually hellraisor did have a point behind bringing your name into the thread. Asking how is it you are allowed back here when he/she is not.I think its a legitimate question.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Care to elaborate that a bit more Ducky ???

I have no idea what are you talking about... I don't see why would I have to be punished for helraisor's mistakes or how is that legitimate in any way, shape or form ???
    edited January 2012
    Options

I have no idea what are you talking about... I don't see why would I have to be punished for helraisor's mistakes or how is that legitimate in any way, shape or form ???

Can your stupidity ever cease?Where in any of that did you see that you were blamed for her/his ban?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can your >>stupidity<< ever cease?Where in any of that did you see that you were blamed for her/his ban?

I never said a word "blamed for his/her mistakes", my question was:

Why am I compared with hellraisor's "B" situation since I had absolutly nothing to do with that, why do you indirectly claim that I should be in that same "B" situation and what is so legitimate in hellraisor bringing up my name in the same sentence with his/her's "B" situation ??? The reason why I ask is because you pointed it out here:

Acctually hellraisor did have a point behind bringing your name into the thread. Asking how is it you are allowed back here when he/she is not.I think its a legitimate question.

Now you just proved that exept empty insult, you have a hard time to elaborate your words and do not know how to answer on my question, because all you try to do here is to flame bait me into something that has nothing to do with me at all.

Thank you, but no thanks Ducky, i'll pass... enjoy your day.

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sometimes it still surprises me how threads can make unexpected twists and turns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    To Vallenion:

1. The usage of the word ban is not a ToS violation. It only becomes a violation when the nature of the ban is discussed.

2. Passive insults are not against the ToS either. Low grade nitpicking is permissible as long as it doesn't escalate out of hand and turn into aggressive behavior; once the insults become aggressive then it breaks the ToS. Any insult, small or large, can be dealt with accordingly if the affected individual chooses to report the offender.

3. Again, just stating that an account is banned is not a ToS violation. It becomes a violation when the nature of the ban is discussed.

Explanation: "I am banned" is allowed whereas "I am banned for (insert reason)" is not.

4. So far, this is the only thing that you have gotten right in your post. Circumventing a ban is a ToS violation and can result in the termination of one's account.

5. Hellraisor was not criticizing the decisions of the moderators; he was stating the facts as he saw them. The fact that you were out of town on vacation is irrelevant.

6. Again, the usage of the word ban is not against the ToS. As long as the nature of the ban is not discussed, it is fine.

7. He was not bragging about anything. Granted he was restating the circumvention of the forum ban, but he was not bragging about it. He was, more or less, being sarcastic in his words.

But nonetheless, nowhere were you blamed for anything that happened as a result of Hellraisor's actions, and you were used as an example since you are the most recent and known person to have undergone a similar situation. He was merely expressing a discontent for still being banned. The questions posed by the post are legitimate questions, however the manner in which they are asked is not. Try to take a step back and study the words of others before reaching the assumption that said individual is trying to attack you. Very little on these forums is specifically directed at you, and what is directed at you is usually in response to displayed behavior on your part. If you don't like it, you have a few options to choose from: do something to change it, stop posting on forums completely, or stop acting like you care so damned much.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sorry LoR but you will have to check that again, because in any comunication that I had with Moderators and GM they warned me that all of the things I mentioned here are against ToS.

And ask Ducky what kind of "reward" he and I got when we posted from our alts (I didn't even do that lol) like this person hellraisor did.

Our "B" situation got prolonged for 3 extra day's because of that.

Now why would hellraisor be an exception, it's same rules for everyone right ???

And I would not say a word here if my name was not brought up into this for no reason.

And there is no need to use me as an example, because whenever I did something wrong, I got punished for that you can be sure in that...lol

This was a flame bait attempt

End of story !

Cheers
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I can sit here and use the word ban in every post I make all day long and not get reprimanded for it. Now, if I were to say things like "I got banned for spamming useless ****" or "duckingtiger got banned for being an *******" then yes, I would get banned. I know what the repercussions for circumventing a ban are, I've been there and done that. And I'm not saying that Hellraisor should be exempt from it either. Hell, I even said that the manner in which he chose to express his concerns was not the right means to do so and that ban circumvention can lead to complete loss of the account. And, as I stated previously, you were used as an example; there was nothing malicious intended, don't be so defensive all of the time.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @ LoR

I'm not defensive about anything since I have no need for that, all I gave you is pure facts and when I get home from work I can mail you the SS that will confirm my words if you want.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Anything can be against the ToS because its so broadly written, and PWI gets to define al the vague words they use to fit their needs.

anything vanillia onion says or does is a ToS violation, and he should be banned for saying anything, using any color font, being from croatia, smelling like an onion with subtle hints of vanilla, bragging about a soccer team like anybody cares, bragging about some olympic sport that nobody has ever heard of or is the slightest bit interested in outside of the 20 seconds it is on tv every 4 years, having gross food, calling aes a grapefruit, being a grapefruit, thinking every post ever made is directed toward him, responding to almost every post, being un-righteously righteously indignant about any comment he perceives to concern him, triple posting, ignoring the plank in his own eye while ridiculing the speck in the eye of others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o_________O walls of text fights ftw
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Anything can be against the ToS because its so broadly written, and PWI gets to define al the vague words they use to fit their needs.

anything vanillia onion says or does is a ToS violation, and he should be banned for saying anything, using any color font, being from croatia, smelling like an onion with subtle hints of vanilla, bragging about a soccer team like anybody cares, bragging about some olympic sport that nobody has ever heard of or is the slightest bit interested in outside of the 20 seconds it is on tv every 4 years, having gross food, calling aes a grapefruit, being a grapefruit, thinking every post ever made is directed toward him, responding to almost every post, being un-righteously righteously indignant about any comment he perceives to concern him, triple posting, ignoring the plank in his own eye while ridiculing the speck in the eye of others.

Very cute...

Thank you for this.

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't spoil a perfectly good thread please Vall, I'm enjoying reading the back and forth while I have food on the go b:chuckle

*Repeats everything LoR said* .........................................
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am the most peaceful person here atm lol, so try to address that request to some other less peaceful individuals.

Cheers
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Actually surprisingly I find Vallenion's posts a nice break from the utter BS coming from other people. At least he hasn't claimed that you cannot 'trash talk' people you believe to be below you.b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh But eh at least that explains why they can be such hypocrites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited January 2012
    Options

Look right here at what you posted.I was even nice enough to quote it for you.Now why would you think anyone would want you to be punished for hellraisors mistakes unless you think we blame you for it? Get your head out your ***.As stated before,not everything is about you.Just cause your name is mentioned doesnt mean you should chime in.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Look right here at what you posted.I was even nice enough to quote it for you.Now why would you think anyone would want you to be punished for hellraisors mistakes unless you think we blame you for it? Get your head out your ***.As stated before,not everything is about you.Just cause your name is mentioned doesnt mean you should chime in.

Common sense dictates that if you mention someone's name you have somekind of point to bring up...

In your case that was an attempt of flame baiting me into your little charade, and though now you're playing innocent you and I know the best what was your message between the lines.

I will refresh your memory on your post from last week,

where you were angry on mods that i'm still here, not like I ever left but nevermind LOL...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/ducky123.png/

and then if you combine that with this posts from today, it is quite clear what exactly you wanted to say... and you have every right to think so but atleast be honest with it and say it directly LOL.

You are known as a fan of facts, I hope you like this ones.

Cheers
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yellow vomit
    I... just....

I cannot stop laughing!
    edited January 2012
    Options

I cannot stop laughing!

Yeah, i'm sure that there is more comedy to come, stay tuned...

• Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hypocrite is indeed the word I think of when I read this post, but love ya too Lupko b:dirty

ya trying to pour more oil into fire with all your posts? lemme say it with other words ->ya mourning at wrong grave.

and im glad ya have learned foreign word "hipocrite", now just learn to use it in proper situation.

just grow up ya pixel LOL...

@onion: why imma seeing yellow letters here again? *shivers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I won't deny that I'm annoyed that you are back.We have had a peaceful past week or two with out you coming on here spewing your filth.How ever don't assume you know what I am talking about.Hell your little ss doesn't show any proof at all.No names were said or anything.I could have been talking about anyone.In a court of law that would be nothing in the way of evidence. Don't talk about facts when you have never once brought any into a confo on here.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ya trying to pour more oil into fire with all your posts? lemme say it with other words ->ya mourning at wrong grave.

and im glad ya have learned foreign word "hipocrite", now just learn to use it in proper situation.

just grow up ya pixel LOL...

@onion: why imma seeing yellow letters here again? *shivers*

I succeeded quite well, kthnx. Your reply is kind of...even more proof of it. As for my use of the word "hypocrite," I think it's being used just fine b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • hellraisoralt
    hellraisoralt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    To Vallenion:

1. The usage of the word ban is not a ToS violation. It only becomes a violation when the nature of the ban is discussed.

2. Passive insults are not against the ToS either. Low grade nitpicking is permissible as long as it doesn't escalate out of hand and turn into aggressive behavior; once the insults become aggressive then it breaks the ToS. Any insult, small or large, can be dealt with accordingly if the affected individual chooses to report the offender.

3. Again, just stating that an account is banned is not a ToS violation. It becomes a violation when the nature of the ban is discussed.

Explanation: "I am banned" is allowed whereas "I am banned for (insert reason)" is not.

4. So far, this is the only thing that you have gotten right in your post. Circumventing a ban is a ToS violation and can result in the termination of one's account.

5. Hellraisor was not criticizing the decisions of the moderators; he was stating the facts as he saw them. The fact that you were out of town on vacation is irrelevant.

6. Again, the usage of the word ban is not against the ToS. As long as the nature of the ban is not discussed, it is fine.

7. He was not bragging about anything. Granted he was restating the circumvention of the forum ban, but he was not bragging about it. He was, more or less, being sarcastic in his words.

But nonetheless, nowhere were you blamed for anything that happened as a result of Hellraisor's actions, and you were used as an example since you are the most recent and known person to have undergone a similar situation. He was merely expressing a discontent for still being banned. The questions posed by the post are legitimate questions, however the manner in which they are asked is not. Try to take a step back and study the words of others before reaching the assumption that said individual is trying to attack you. Very little on these forums is specifically directed at you, and what is directed at you is usually in response to displayed behavior on your part. If you don't like it, you have a few options to choose from: do something to change it, stop posting on forums completely, or stop acting like you care so damned much.

LoR, I think I love you b:dirty
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I won't deny that I'm annoyed that you are back.We have had a peaceful past week or two with out you coming on here spewing your filth.How ever don't assume you know what I am talking about.Hell your little ss doesn't show any proof at all.No names were said or anything.I could have been talking about anyone.In a court of law that would be nothing in the way of evidence. Don't talk about facts when you have never once brought any into a confo (you mean convo ???) on here.

That is on a very shaky legs Ducky, and you know it... but whatever makes you feel better LOL.

I'm very peaceful toward you guys... not even one insult or bad word from my side toward any of you, so maybe you should try to make better come back for next time because this is way under the level that i'm used from you.

Maybe you need a vacation...

Cheers
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nothing in the past that you have said has been kind or with out insult somewhere in there,wth would we think you have done any different now?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.