LOL Radi

Options

Comments

• __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    \o/ meimei !!! how u been? and its all in good fun in the end some will have fun some will QQ and others will just sit back and watch the show... pick one and roll with it :)
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I want kettle corn now..... -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Been awesome, just recently got sucked back into PWI b:cry
    ...Kettle corn is delicious b:sad Gimme some, Fate! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dema, so you know, I'm gonna rush off and create a DemaBear panda b:dirty

I had a feeling you would. Darn stalkers these days. b:lipcurl

*deletes barb so DemaBear is useless* b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    STARRRRRS \o/ I miss seeing you in GC :<

Idk why there's such a fuss, the bear names sound so cute b:cute

I don't know, I don't find it offensive. I find it hilarious that Rad wanted to copy us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I had a feeling you would. Darn stalkers these days. b:lipcurl

*deletes barb so DemaBear is useless* b:sin

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't delete Dema! and you know you love having a stalker. b:kiss

Aesthor, imitation is the nicest form of flattery, or so the saying goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't delete Dema! and you know you love having a stalker. b:kiss

Aesthor, imitation is the highest form of flattery, or so the saying goes.

And we're quite flattered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't know, I don't find it offensive. I find it hilarious that Rad wanted to copy us.

just by reading the two screenies and how enrages words have been copied it is obvious that the copying itself was them making fun of you. imitation might be the highest form of flattery but it is also a good way to ridicule. if what they say is true and they knew you would see it even more so
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    just by reading the two screenies and how enrages words have been copied it is obvious that the copying itself was them making fun of you. imitation might be the highest form of flattery but it is also a good way to ridicule. if what they say is true and they knew you would see it even more so

If they were ridiculing us then it shows their hypocrisy. We thought it was funny that they copied our wording because our event coordinators are highly educated people and if Rad hosted such an event their posts would not look as professional anyways. Either way it's not our loss. I honestly don't care if they were 'trying' to ridicule us (I mean what else is new on HT LOL), but their own members do, so it's actually....their loss :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol

not sure what to say anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol

not sure what to say anymore.

Just talk about the weather and cookies b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    just lol.....
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I honestly don't care if they were 'trying' to ridicule us (I mean what else is new on HT LOL), but their own members do, so it's actually....their loss :)

if it is anything like the radi of old i am sure there was some do gooders who take the game to serious and got their knickers in a twist. they always used to remind me of preachers, beating the heathens down with their radiant stick. of course on the flip side enrage have an imagine to up hold and even if this did annoy individuals they will not publicly say so but follow the PR line of thinking it is funny and not caring
    present company not included of course.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can I take BackstabberBear for Rad? Or Ima1shotBear for Enrage?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    just...

edited January 2012
    Options
    anyone got a good circus picture for this thread?

whos up for a Radrage orgy!
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SPYING.......REALLY? LAME...IT'S A GAME. LOL. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS....LOL. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DillySins - Heavens Tear
    DillySins - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    did someone mention cookies???? b:dirty

time for some halftime entertainment
    http://vimeo.com/35055590
    edited January 2012
    Options
    IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS....

but it sure seems serious. specially those who go out of their way to always try to be right about whatever they post all the while cleverly trying to degrade others . not gonnA name namES
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dang i really thought this had the opportunity to be really fun and entertaining, its funny how sometimes we all get too uptight about stuff (in both factions, myself included sometimes)...

oh well *locks AesthoBear in the basement with the gimp* b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    <--- the gimp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • hellraisoralt
    hellraisoralt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grow up all of you...

Btw any mod that can unban Hellraisor from the forums? Onion got unbanned again and I didn't :'(
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grow up all of you...

Btw any mod that can unban Hellraisor from the forums? Onion got unbanned again and I didn't :'(

allowing others to log your account? thats breaking ToS right there. u both should be banned.

quoted for the truth. b:kiss
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options
    allowing others to log your account? thats breaking ToS right there. u both should be banned.

hellraisor/hellraisoralt same person asking when his main forum account be unbanned because onion a different person had theirs unbanned

quoted for being an idiot b:kiss
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dang i really thought this had the opportunity to be really fun and entertaining, its funny how sometimes we all get too uptight about stuff (in both factions, myself included sometimes)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

^ This person is making me laugh b:laugh

This is what he thinks he is :
    http://jsbg.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/james-bond-3-isma20090521102218.jpg

This is what he actually is :
    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/8/128995306107161040.jpg

And this is why : http://milehighjinks.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/boredom.jpg

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to uninstall and go find something to do with your non-pixel body. b:bye

Peace. b:victory
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    but it sure seems serious. specially those who go out of their way to always try to be right about whatever they post all the while cleverly trying to degrade others . not gonnA name namES

Trolling is SERIOUS BUSINESS I tell you!

Though really, what a stupid comment. I've yet to see people going out of their way to prove themselves WRONG, although some people are quite good at it unintentionally. Not to mention the presumption that some people take their trolling 'seriously' just because you're offended LOL.

I'll tell you a little secret. A troll doesn't really care if s/he is right or wrong, because there is no such thing as 'winning' a forum argument. But then again, why should I care if you think I'm 'serious,' lol it works to my favor.

Aesthobear has such bad rhythm, compared just AesBear. Figures Rad can't even make fun of me without some herpderp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited January 2012
    Options

is a troll, everything a troll says should be taken at face value and given little merit, of course being a fellow troll this same holds true oft his post
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    is a troll, everything a troll says should be taken at face value and given little merit, of course being a fellow troll this same holds true oft his post

Lawlz b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.