Did you get your free fashion?

123457»

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol errrr well guess frankie wasnt' far off after all.... 3 hours late they're time. 3 pm instead of noon. i guess kinda disregard SOME of my previous post.... although all this QQ'ign on here (and not JUST this thread) before the freaking time was even up makes us sane people want to reach through and strangle you all..... ijs...

But i guess if you haven't received your fashion it's time to send a ticket.... I hope you wrote down exactly what times and dates you were online. Should make it easier to track down.

Edit: And 20 years old is not a child. Although there are some people I've seen on here (and in game) that are ALOT older that act like a 5 year old so......
  • CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver
    CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And with that, I'm outta here... b:chuckle
    Gotta get on my other game for a while. :o b:chuckle
  • VisionaryEye - Heavens Tear
    VisionaryEye - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No I haven't gotten my fash. Everyone and their mother's uncle's sister has their fash(literally )

GM's what have I done for you to forsake me? I've given time, money and the most epic character you could ever ask for on the Heavens Tear server. And all I ask is that I get the free fash that I've earned and maybe a a free fash set, that would be awesome. Also fash is missing why is that? can the peoples who's fash is missing get it back?

From your abandoned son; Epicness hear my plea and the cry of your children, The Perfect World Community.
  • zuleykarivera
    zuleykarivera Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I been online more then 20 hours within some days in needed term to obtain gift fashion. But until now I received nothing too. First week of January did not finish yet, so I have still a hope to become happy owner of gift fashion too.
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I read it was all sent out already yet so many people don't have it.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I voted yes, but only for my sin. I'm not entirely sure my barb had logged a total of 10 hours during the requisite date.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    maybe there is a gm or parttimeworker going through all logs one by one to check you were online for 10h...b:chuckle

They've hired Santa Claus to check the logs, and check them twice.

Old dude's gotta do part-time jobs like that to survive the summer.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ruffian7
    ruffian7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've got the power to make people rage.b:chuckle
    Because it seems that my comment started the small off topic in here, i feel the need to join those that point out Renza's rudeness.

Ren, dear, just read this, no need to drag it any further, but just take a look. Wait! No, don't read, just take a few deep breaths, and then read it!

just the ignorance and arrogance of some of the people on this forum, expecting this free gift to be handed to them immediately like when i stated they possibly have about 90k chars that have had the 10+ hour mark to be given the free fashion, tbh, it was this post that actually got me to bother posting here.

How is my post ignorant or arrogant? How did you speculate that I was expecting it immediately? Who cares how many characters there are, it was possible to foresee it. What counts is the official word. Free stuff or not, people still have the right to assume what was said will be delivered.

Interpretation JUST for YOU in.. green.
    ruffian7 wrote: »
    AHHAHAHHAHAH, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- Emotions expressed. I did foresee there was going to be issues. Nothing ignorant or arrogant or demanding here.

It was stated at first that it will be sent out during the first week of January. And I, personally, follow this announcement. --- Facts stated in the first part. Read the second. I ACTUALLY adhere to this announcement and I did not send in a ticket yet or QQ.

However, then it was Frankie who came in and said: "no maint", and everybody freaked out.--- Again, facts are stated; no maint announced, and people starting to ask questions.
    Then... Frankie made a mistake saying that the fash will be sent by the 1st week of Jan. I accepted the mistake and followed former announcement.--- AGAIN, stated a fact, Frankie did make a mistake in writing. Again, I did not care, and I let it slide.
    Next, Frankie said that it will be in our mail by noon today.--- He did. Stating facts.
    Well.... it AIN'T!--- Again, stating facts. GM set the deadline, which was not met.
    I'm not sending a ticket yet, because they will give a standard "The week did not end yet!" response.--- Explanation to why I did not QQ and/or send in a ticket yet. It was somehow meant as a 'warning' to those that wanted to spam the GMs with tickets days ago.

GMs, communicate!!!! with us, and each other!!!!! --- My desperate plea, which I find very reasonable. Obviously it is not Frakie who responds to tickets about the free fash. We are grateful for all responses, but it would be nice if they were the same, rather than different from every GM.

So, I believe my post was very fair and polite. I now steer away from this thread.

Renza, please stop defending the company the whole time. Yes, the fash is free if you wanna talk like this, but we spent electricity, as one of the resources, to get it... There are more details to be discussed, but there is no need. Like you saw, your post was rather rude, please keep away from it.
  • MacToasT - Harshlands
    MacToasT - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey.Im new in the game.Can anyone tell me how i can get my free fashion.My hero is MacToasT
  • stormking2
    stormking2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Will there ever be a free fash event ever againb:infuriatedb:infuriatedb:worried
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i hate fash lets all go nakedb:victory
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I got my last year and npc'ted it b:victory
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok, im somewhat confused here...are they extending the freebies givaway to our other alts, or only the one we chose when the giveaway first came out?b:puzzled

So I was nervous waiting my celestial fashion and today when I log on ...........b:cry Nothing at my mailbox! So my friend whispered me about the new fashion and the colour that she wants to dye it........

The official post sais:
    Getting these new fashion sets for your PWI character is very simple-- All you have to do is be logged into the game for 10 hours TOTAL between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST!

Note: As long as you have been logged in for at least 10 hours by the deadline, you qualify for the fashion. The 10 hours do not have to be completed in one shot-- you could log in for two hours a day for 5 days, and you would still qualify for the fashion.

I have been playing more than 10 hours as total btw 22nd to 31st but seems like they are just sending to 10 continued hours played.

I didn't get the fashion at any chara's I have and I played more than 10hours each, so Where's my fashion? b:cry

Edited:

All those who has recieve their fashion, Did you stay online for 10 continue hours or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow, this hasn't been closed for necro yet? For the x-mass event this year I would suggest patience and a little optimism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Where was this even posted originally about logging in and getting the free fashion? I didn't see it on the main page or the forums.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Check the news page.

And don't necro last years thread, please. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    To be fair, the anon at the top of that page was the one to necro it (the first time).
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Multi-necroed! Someone give this thread an achievement badge! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    stormking2 wrote: »
    Will there ever be a free fash event ever againb:infuriatedb:infuriatedb:worried
    Where was this even posted originally about logging in and getting the free fashion? I didn't see it on the main page or the forums.

you two should join the same server and start a faction named "NecroHolics".
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Necro.

Lmao, I made this thread -poll last year.

And patience ppl fashion will have delay on deliver like last year happened.

I think some GM can close this thread now or use it again to let the players keep going with the I haven't my celestial fashion ..... >:

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • truekossy
    edited January 2012
    Multi-necroed! Someone give this thread an achievement badge! b:chuckle

This thread still has a way to go to compare to the thread here that got necro'd like... 4 or 5 times(?) before someone finally closed it. XD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It doesn't hold a candle to the 7-necro thread that even the mods refused to close b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    edited January 2012
    But both threads are +1s for us!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    But both threads are +1s for us!

Yes indeedy!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • firenia
    firenia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    is there a way we can know when the celestial fash will arrive??? I have 3 characters that are supposed to receive it and none of them have gotten it yet... b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.