Did you get your free fashion?

Arshies - Sanctuary
Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
So I was nervous waiting my celestial fashion and today when I log on ...........b:cry Nothing at my mailbox! So my friend whispered me about the new fashion and the colour that she wants to dye it........

The official post sais:
Getting these new fashion sets for your PWI character is very simple-- All you have to do is be logged into the game for 10 hours TOTAL between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST!

Note: As long as you have been logged in for at least 10 hours by the deadline, you qualify for the fashion. The 10 hours do not have to be completed in one shot-- you could log in for two hours a day for 5 days, and you would still qualify for the fashion.

I have been playing more than 10 hours as total btw 22nd to 31st but seems like they are just sending to 10 continued hours played.

I didn't get the fashion at any chara's I have and I played more than 10hours each, so Where's my fashion? b:cry

Edited:

All those who has recieve their fashion, Did you stay online for 10 continue hours or not?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Arshies - Sanctuary
Post edited by Arshies - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They are sending it randomly to people, so just wait your turn b:chuckle
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    patience is a virtue b:chuckle

Imagine the server load if they were to send all the fashion-mails at once. I mean - all the players, most of them with few characters quialified for the gift...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I can understand but what about when all of us get our anniversary gift? u.u
    Many, many, many, many, and so on :P ...... mails to send!!

So come on Kantorek or Xarfox mail me, mail me >_<

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    maybe there is a gm or parttimeworker going through all logs one by one to check you were online for 10h...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xDD well I dunno if I have mine yet... still at school... 20 more minutes to go... then 45 minutes traveling... if the subways aren't still f. up x______X please be normal again subways.... x_x

and then I can finally log in, check my mail and do wq while doing some more work x__x

Anyways, the fash is worth waiting for b:cutebut ofc we all want it now >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ive gotten mine b:cute but i kown a fair few faction mates who havnt gotten theirs b:sad hopefully soon they will b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    None of mine yet :)

Got Keliska and Traydor_Styx on this account. :P I did Pk mode for both (lol hint hint ._.)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    On none of my chars that have been on quite a while. My wife got hers on 2 chars already.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got all 5 sets of my fashion for my characters. Was hoping I can trade the ticket for my Mystic but that is used right when you put it in your invitory, it's also non stashable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    haha ._. yeah non-tradeable in general. :P Think of it as a final present to keep you playing that toon.

o.Oa I wonder if this means there going to stop tiger event for awhile.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Sentha - Heavens Tear
    Sentha - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got all 5 sets of my fashion for my characters. Was hoping I can trade the ticket for my Mystic but that is used right when you put it in your invitory, it's also non stashable.

Me too. I wanted to give my ticket tomy mystic and delet my Assa as I can't really play her with fun. Too bad, I really wanted to see my Mystic wearing this fashion.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    I edited this at original post but all around with the free fashion, had you been online for 10 continue hours or just 10 total?

I just want to know if that is the *point* to get rewarded with the fashion.

TY all :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I edited this at original post but all around with the free fashion, had you been online for 10 continue hours or just 10 total?

I did both, 10 hours at once and 10 hours in all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can I please have a couple of +12 orbs instead of stupid fashion? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyvene
    lyvene Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Hi Arshies

U need to log in for 10hours continuous.. that was what i did and I have got it =).. I hope u get urs soon

EDIT: Wrong.. no need to be 10 hours continuous.. sry for the wrong post =p
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    lyvene wrote: »
    Hi Arshies

U need to log in for 10hours continuous.. that was what i did and I have got it =).. I hope u get urs soon

Ty for the reply , that was my point about why some people is getting the prize and others not.

I can't remind if I stayed online during 10 continuous hours but I can perfectly remind another post where people asked about this issue before the event ran over time.

So again GM post said 10 Total hours between 22nd Dec until 31st Dec. At any case they afirmed that those 10hours must be continuous logged. And the proof:

Note: As long as you have been logged in for at least 10 hours by the deadline, you qualify for the fashion. The 10 hours do not have to be completed in one shot-- you could log in for two hours a day for 5 days, and you would still qualify for the fashion.

And my friend told me aswell that she let the charas online for 10hours playing + shop.

Gm's fault!

x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The fash will come when it comes. Just calm down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Wiliana - Archosaur
    Wiliana - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:surrender Still no fashion for me , and I wait for just one char b:sad
  • lyvene
    lyvene Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ty for the reply , that was my point about why some people is getting the prize and others not.

I can't remind if I stayed online during 10 continuous hours but I can perfectly remind another post where people asked about this issue before the event ran over time.

So again GM post said 10 Total hours between 22nd Dec until 31st Dec. At any case they afirmed that those 10hours must be continuous logged. And the proof:

And my friend told me aswell that she let the charas online for 10hours playing + shop.

Gm's fault!

x_x
    Hi Arshies

I just saw these notes, I don't remember reading that at the start of the event, maybe they have added that not long ago =p...

"Note: As long as you have been logged in for at least 10 hours by the deadline, you qualify for the fashion. The 10 hours do not have to be completed in one shot-- you could log in for two hours a day for 5 days, and you would still qualify for the fashion.

Second Note: This fashion is bound, and cannot be placed in the account stash.

Third Note: The fashion will only be sent to the character who's completed the 10 hours, so if you have moultiple characters and want them all to get the fashion, you'll need to have logged in for at least 10 hours with each of them by the deadline!"

So it is for sure that u'll get ur fashion! =))
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have not checked yet, but I know my merching toon got itb:laugh.

Edit:I got it as well never mind will check the color after school :P, thank you again PWI for not letting me down.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi Arshies

WRONG..... read the god damn news post people... how many of these frackign threads have to infest the forums????????

YOU DON'T have to have logged on for 10 CONTINOUS hours....... it's TEN TOTAL... as in 2 hours here... 2 hours there.... frankie even fracking edited the news post to include that! And two of my toons were logged in at night for ten hours total at least...... they still haven't got it. Learn some patience.

Hell Arshie even quoted that part.... And as for you Arshie..... you conveniently left out THIS part of the news thread..

"Each character that fulfills this 10 hour requirement will receive this special outfit in his or her mailbox during the first week of January!"

FIRST WEEK.... christ people the week's not over yet....
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    @.@ *rages ash due to the red color*

o.o but yeah what the note said, tho I also did both. :P

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Hi Arshies

I just saw these notes, I don't remember reading that at the start of the event, maybe they have added that not long ago =p..

Yeah, that was added after we made almos crazy Frankie with questions b:chuckle about the colour, tradeable, bla, bla, bla...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    nice.... <.< >.> .

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It`s not 10 hours non- stop it`s 10 hours in TOTAL during the previously mentioned dates which means you can come on for 5 minutes log off come back for several hours and so on until u get your 10 hours.
  • Just_Do_It - Sanctuary
    Just_Do_It - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got both my sets. Sweet
    Terrible colours on my cleric, light brown top, dark brown legs, purple boots. At least my wizards set has the same colour green for the bottom and boots.
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    image001.jpg

image003-1.jpg

Thanx PWI
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Hell Arshie even quoted that part.... And as for you Arshie..... you conveniently left out THIS part of the news thread..

Between I edited that part at original post, was not pasted before, I didn't do that on purpose!

This post has started as a poll, but they can post their opinions, info, whatever....
    "Each character that fulfills this 10 hour requirement will receive this special outfit in his or her mailbox during the first week of January!"

FIRST WEEK.... christ people the week's not over yet....

I know the week is not over yet, but when you get a mail form pwisupport/GM from any event that mail is delivery on wednesday.

I just wonder about who get the reward and who not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Hmm I guess I'll check my toons again for fash.

• Dho_Tal - Dreamweaver
    Dho_Tal - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I know the week is not over yet, but when you get a mail form pwisupport/GM from any event that mail is delivery on wednesday.

I just wonder about who get the reward and who not.

It's okay, some people like to troll. Im sure your get your outfit. I haven't recieved mine yet either.
This discussion has been closed.