Did you get your free fashion?

Comments

• Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gratz ... What colors? ._.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got it on my psychic,
    top was pink, pants were a light gray, and boots were some greeny color
    used most of my DQ points and got the top to white on first try, boots and pants to a purple on first try too. Tried again on pants and boots, turned some icky colors, then tried again, both are a light gray and I only have enough DQ points to dye them both once...
    knowing my luck I'll get pukegreen on both if I try so I'll just leave them till I get enough to dye them like, twice or three times each :D

Edit: had to try to dye the pants once more, aaaaaaaaaaaannnddd

I got white!! :D!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    o.O I'd dye them at the same time unless top and something else matched.

_
    Grats now you need to dye your shoes which shouldn't be too hard.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dark purple top, a decent lookin green color, and light purple boots, surprisingly though it looks pretty decent b:victory
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Seems nice *curious on the green tho*

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can I has my fashion now pleaseb:sad
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    *think I said this b4 lol :P*

No

__

heh

edited January 2011
    *think I said this b4 lol :P*

No

Fine i'll go QQ in a cornerb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• KojiWarfang - Heavens Tear
    KojiWarfang - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm fairly new to PWI and I got my free fash for all my chars, given I was worried I didn't log enough hours for each one during the last weeks or so. So far liking my cleric's fash and my veno's to some degree, but the fash on my barb is horrid. Something about green and blue doesn't exactly resonate with the barb.
  • tiago17
    tiago17 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well once again thanks to that bug... o got nothing from the game... I dont know why but my char doesnt appear on the perfect world forum and such so again i got nothing why do i eaven bother b:angry Please get it fixed Please b:cry

Its good to give and to recive...
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Still waiting on fashion on all chars b:surrender. Still hoping to get it, did for sure 10hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Still nothing at my mailbox b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • MiraJaine - Heavens Tear
    MiraJaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Still nothing at my mailbox b:sad

awwww i still haven't gotten mine too. I did get on my alt, but not on mainb:sad
    edited January 2011
    -Kimi is at school right now- I wonder if I'll get/got my fashion yetb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CandyFluff - Heavens Tear
    CandyFluff - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i was on for more than 10 hrs over the time of the event but i couldnt stay on 10 hrs in one day had other stuff to do to does that mean i dont get fash?
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    i was on for more than 10 hrs over the time of the event but i couldnt stay on 10 hrs in one day had other stuff to do to does that mean i dont get fash?

Just that GM's are sending it randomly and do we have to wait it ........ x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Nemmm - Raging Tide
    Nemmm - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm starting to doubt if I really spent the 10hs online b:cry
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm starting to doubt if I really spent the 10hs online b:cry
    Me too. xD

And now I have no way to check since the game crashes each time I try to log in... why the hell does that happen so often at Member Of The Talon when I do WQ?

I bet I won't be able to log in for days now, just like the previous several times. -.-

My cleric on the other hand, which I put online for 10 hours after this one, got the fashion today, but damn the colours are horrible and there's no way I'm buying dye for them.
    edited January 2011
    Me too. xD

And now I have no way to check since the game crashes each time I try to log in... why the hell does that happen so often at Member Of The Talon when I do WQ?

I bet I won't be able to log in for days now, just like the previous several times. -.-

My cleric on the other hand, which I put online for 10 hours after this one, got the fashion today, but damn the colours are horrible and there's no way I'm buying dye for them.

If its not here in about 4-5 hours we can QQ and send in tickets. I know Kimi was on for over 10 hoyrs, I counted the hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Both my accounts still don't have it. I may do a ticket, if my connection doesn't mess it up.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I stayed online 2 days (30-31) and it seems my wizzy still didnt get fash.
  • caelcross
    caelcross Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No fashion yet, had 3 character online for 10 to 11 hours, atleast i know for sure that my main was more than 10 hours, cause after the 10 hours i did wq the next 2 days and was on atleast 3 hours each day.

Hope its just random delivering, but still they do have 1 more day to give thefashion, and since they just been giving it for 1 or 2 days, they might need more time
    edited January 2011
    Im guessing it is time to send in ticketsb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Indeed but I don't see a option to submit the ticket. I seen different ones but nothing dealing with the event fashion.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
    edited January 2011
    Indeed but I don't see a option to submit the ticket. I seen different ones but nothing dealing with the event fashion.

Im going to send mine to customer support and GM help and other, I want my fashion for Kimib:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Still no fashion here.

Anybody know if a full mailbox could be the problem?
    Mail from PWE support normally ignores the mail limit, but meh you never know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    GM reply from a ticket submited:

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.
    If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    GM reply from a ticket submited:

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.
    If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation.

I will prob get that message too, atleast we know there are 3 more days to possibly get some fashionb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ironically, the one character I didn't get it on was the one I had logged in the most during that period :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ^
    same with me
    i received the free fashion on 2 other characters, but the other 2 that I really played during that period I still have not received them

wasn't there a message from frankie that we should have all received the free fashion by 12noon today?
    oh well, gonna wait until the 9th then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.