Did you get your free fashion?

Comments

• g1995
    g1995 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I still dont have my fashion.....whats wrong? I have completed about 20 hours playing..:(
  • ruffian7
    ruffian7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GM reply from a ticket submited:

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.
    If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation.

AHHAHAHHAHAH, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was stated at first that it will be sent out during the first week of January. And I, personally, follow this announcement.

However, then it was Frankie who came in and said: "no maint", and everybody freaked out.
    Then... Frankie made a mistake saying that the fash will be sent by the 1st week of Jan. I accepted the mistake and followed former announcement.
    Next, Frankie said that it will be in our mail by noon today.
    Well.... it AIN'T!
    I'm not sending a ticket yet, because they will give a standard "The week did not end yet!" response.

GMs, communicate!!!! with us, and each other!!!!!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got mine. The mail however came way later than that of my friends.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey

Everybody

STOP MOANING, PESTERING, BEING IMPATIENT

You will get the "FREE" fashion when ever its given to you, do any of you idiots realize just how many characters they have to get the fashion to? think about it, lets say there's about 30k people playing, most of them have alts, some have like 4-5 or so, now lets say the majority of those actually logged all there alts on as well as there main, so lets say on average each person = 3 characters, so 30k x 3 = 90k.

I doubt they will even finish getting all the fash to everyone by the end of the week simply because of this, also, its free fashion, no one did anything to really earn it, so if you don't get it, the only arguments you have is: "but you said we will all get it" and "but all those people got it, yet some of us don't!", like i said, its free and there trying to get the fashion to everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • sianlea
    sianlea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just goes to show how screwed up it is when not even the moderators know wth is going on as a post was made saying if fashion wasnt received today by noon to send in a ticket yet when u do they say the weeks not over... and I still didnt get my fash on my main b:chuckle
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Did a ticket ._.

Will do another by 1/10/11 then.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • kyra0
    kyra0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey Everybody
    STOP MOANING, PESTERING, BEING IMPATIENT

You will get the "FREE" fashion when ever its given to you, do any of you idiots realize just how many characters they have to get the fashion to? think about it, lets say there's about 30k people playing, most of them have alts, some have like 4-5 or so, now lets say the majority of those actually logged all there alts on as well as there main, so lets say on average each person = 3 characters, so 30k x 3 = 90k.

I doubt they will even finish getting all the fash to everyone by the end of the week simply because of this, also, its free fashion, no one did anything to really earn it, so if you don't get it, the only arguments you have is: "but you said we will all get it" and "but all those people got it, yet some of us don't!", like i said, its free and there trying to get the fashion to everyone.

From TOS:

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

If you don't have an apropiate behavior posting, PLS DON'T POST HERE!
    Have a nice day.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    LOL oh no, i called all the people moaning and QQing idiots *waits for ban hammer.....still waiting....nope, no ban hammer, i aint gonna get **** for saying idiots*, post using your actual character avatar plox mr 1 post.

If you dislike the thread DON'T POST ANYMORE HERE! AND DON'T INSULT OTHERS.

There's something called RESPECT that you haven't and dind't showed on this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    LOL oh no, i called all the people moaning and QQing idiots

Yep, I bet they're feeling ashamed of themselves already.

What are you trying to accomplish by saying that anyway, have them apologize and kneel at your feet?

If so, then I'm afraid that it's counterproductive...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    If you dislike the thread DON'T POST ANYMORE HERE! AND DON'T INSULT OTHERS.

There's something called RESPECT that you haven't and diddn't show on this thread

fixed, also when did I state that I dislike this thread? are you one of those that are moaning and "QQing"? I'm guessing you are either way.

Yep, I bet they're feeling ashamed of themselves already.

What are you trying to accomplish by saying that anyway, have them apologize and kneel at your feet?

If so, then I'm afraid that it's counterproductive...

100% not trying to get them apologize and kneel, just the ignorance and arrogance of some of the people on this forum, expecting this free gift to be handed to them immediately like when i stated they possibly have about 90k chars that have had the 10+ hour mark to be given the free fashion, tbh, it was this post that actually got me to bother posting here.
    ruffian7 wrote: »
    AHHAHAHHAHAH, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was stated at first that it will be sent out during the first week of January. And I, personally, follow this announcement.

However, then it was Frankie who came in and said: "no maint", and everybody freaked out.
    Then... Frankie made a mistake saying that the fash will be sent by the 1st week of Jan. I accepted the mistake and followed former announcement.
    Next, Frankie said that it will be in our mail by noon today.
    Well.... it AIN'T!
    I'm not sending a ticket yet, because they will give a standard "The week did not end yet!" response.

GMs, communicate!!!! with us, and each other!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    100% not trying to get them apologize and kneel, just the ignorance and arrogance of some of the people on this forum, expecting this free gift to be handed to them immediately like when i stated they possibly have about 90k chars that have had the 10+ hour mark to be given the free fashion, tbh, it was this post that actually got me to bother posting here.

Yes indeed, and you're absolutely right, but I hope we can agree that a red, font size 7 rant won't really do anything but **** people off even more instead of having them actually listen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yes indeed, and you're absolutely right, but I hope we can agree that a red, font size 7 rant won't really do anything but **** people off even more instead of having them actually listen.

lol the size 7 font in red was more of the *eye grabber*, the size 4 font that i choose for some random reason, was more of the /rant bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver
    CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got mine on 17 of the 26 characters I had up for ten hours so far. It's very very random when each one is getting the clothes, but on Harshlands I got all three at the same time! :o

(Yes, I know I have an alt addiction.) b:chuckle
    edited January 2011
    lol the size 7 font in red was more of the *eye grabber*, the size 4 font that i choose for some random reason, was more of the /rant bit.

What about the unneeded giant empty wasted space for apparent "dramatic effect"? That's about as effective as wasting teles saying nothing in WC.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    fixed, also when did I state that I dislike this thread? are you one of those that are moaning and "QQing"? I'm guessing you are either way.

LOL grammar corrector.

I don't care if you like the thread or not. Read the tittle is a poll!

You're the one beeing arrogant here with the flaming post before.

Is not players issue if the GM's has tons to mails to send because some players has 20+ charas and there is no maintenance this week. People is just wanting to know if they are going to recieve their fashion. Insult or flaming is not needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got 1/4 sets that My characters were on for :|
    I thought they werer suppost to be all out today?
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Still waiting -sigh- I am SO surprised they didn't do what they did with anni fashion- but oh well :) Paitence is a virtue.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    What about the unneeded giant empty wasted space for apparent "dramatic effect"? That's about as effective as wasting teles saying nothing in WC.

except I could add the spaces in free of charge.
    LOL grammar corrector.

I don't care if you like the thread or not. Read the tittle is a poll!

You're the one beeing arrogant here with the flaming post before.

Is not players issue if the GM's has tons to mails to send because some players has 20+ charas and there is no maintenance this week. People is just wanting to know if they are going to recieve their fashion. Insult or flaming is not needed.

I didn't ask if you cared or not, to bad.
    Also sorry but flaming people that are pretty much harassing the GMs for there free "pixel" cloths, is not being arrogant, I'm actually level headed atm whilst clearly the ones moaning, such as your self, are the arrogant ones that cant see past there own stupidity.

How is it not the players issue if the GMs have tons of mails to send? its EXACTLY there issue ya great fruit loop, if it wasn't the players issue, they wouldn't all be moaning there asses off due to the fact that there "most likely main" still doesn't have the fashion yet, in my books, the...insult? me calling the moaning players, an idiot which is also apparently flaming, is exactly what's needed, because the GMs wont do it as there simply not allowed to in any way what so ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    except I could add the spaces in free of charge.
    I didn't ask if you cared or not, to bad.
    Also sorry but flaming people that are pretty much harassing the GMs for there free "pixel" cloths, is not being arrogant, I'm actually level headed atm whilst clearly the ones moaning, such as your self, are the arrogant ones that cant see past there own stupidity.
    How is it not the players issue if the GMs have tons of mails to send? its EXACTLY there issue ya great fruit loop, if it wasn't the players issue, they wouldn't all be moaning there asses off due to the fact that there "most likely main" still doesn't have the fashion yet, in my books, the...insult? me calling the moaning players, an idiot which is also apparently flaming, is exactly what's needed, because the GMs wont do it as there simply not allowed to in any way what so ever.

Keep going

There is nothing to argue to a person who has a lack of respect like you.

Have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Keep going

There is nothing to argue to a person who has a lack of respect like you.

Have a good day.

cya grandma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow someone has a major chip on their shoulder it seems and the GMS should of known there would be masses of people logging in to get the free stuff and shouldnt post comments stating that if it wasnt sent by noon today to send in tickets if that wasnt the case. Why shouldnt people complain if the moderators send out wrong information then people will complain and you calling people idiots and ignorant and be plain and out right rude really doesnt help. If u dont like the thread then dont read it simple as that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow someone has a major chip on their shoulder it seems and the GMS should of known there would be masses of people logging in to get the free stuff and shouldnt post comments stating that if it wasnt sent by noon today to send in tickets if that wasnt the case. Why shouldnt people complain if the moderators send out wrong information then people will complain and you calling people idiots and ignorant and be plain and out right rude really doesnt help. If u dont like the thread then dont read it simple as that
    +12
    i agree 100% . she was quite rude.

but i havent seen a mod give out wrong info :O. can i get a quote plz ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Why shouldnt people complain if the moderators send out wrong information then people will complain and you calling people idiots and ignorant and be plain and out right rude really doesnt help. If u dont like the thread then dont read it simple as that

Well, they are ignorant idiots, truth hurts right? how is it that some people are patient and don't moan and groan, yet the "idiots" that have swarmed this thread with there QQ's, do?

also second time, when did I state I don't like the thread, L2R.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited January 2011
    cya grandma.

I guess that makes you the child, doesn't it? b:laugh

Not that your childish behavior hasn't already revealed that. How about we let this drop before this thread gets locked?
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GM reply from a ticket submited:

The rewards for the Christmas fashions will be sent to qualified players during the first week of January. As of right now, it is only the middle of the week, and as such the items are still being sent out. If you have qualified for the free fashions, please be patient as the week is not yet out.
    If after 1/9/2011, you were qualified and still do not receive your free fashions please feel free to submit a ticket explaining the situation.

Thanks for the info!b:pleased
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    +12
    i agree 100% . she was quite rude.

but i havent seen a mod give out wrong info :O. can i get a quote plz ?

Originally Posted by frankieraye View Post
    For those of you who have not received it yet, don't worry, it's taking a couple of days for all sets to be mailed out, so please give it til noon Thursday (PST) before submitting any Customer Service tickets.

So as you can see first it was till Noon today now thats been changed so is it any wonder people get mad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This thread should've been locked when it was started. There's already enough thread of people whining they didnt get their fashion.... not to mention a PRE-MADE QQ thread...... lol....

Frankie may have goofed saying by noon today.... but.... CAN ANY OF YOU TELL TIME (as in days of the week)? "fash will be sent out during the first week of Janurary........" hmmmmmm It's only freaking thursday..... Like Renza said u have any damn idea how many toons they're having to send it to ONE BY ONE???

Edit: I got a question.... have u all been sitting there glued to your monitor for days waiting for your free pixels? 18 pages of this forum cluttering waste..... and this isn't the only thread.... b:surrender
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I guess that makes you the child, doesn't it? b:laugh

Not that your childish behavior hasn't already revealed that. How about we let this drop before this thread gets locked?

Lol, if you want to think I'm a child, sure, all entitled to there own opinions, I'm 20 y/o so if that counts as child, then that's cool, the younger i am, the longer i live...

btw what's being a child got to do with being ignorant and flaming? o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited January 2011
    Lol, if you want to think I'm a child, sure, all entitled to there own opinions, I'm 20 y/o so if that counts as child, then that's cool, the younger i am, the longer i live...

btw what's being a child got to do with being ignorant and flaming? o_o

My daughter is your age! b:chuckle And yes, to me you are a child. b:chuckle But at least you admit everyone is entitled to their opinion. So lets let them have one.
This discussion has been closed.