Sympathi's TW Videos

Options

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can do same, Mexy's vids are done in hyper cam- Difs is, it saves already compressed, so not building a 80GB file just for a 3 hour TW.

it wasn't about the file size, i have plenty of room and i don't prefer them compressed before editing as it degrades the quality, it was just the fact i had it running for 3 hours straight, is why i think it cut the last 20 Min's off the recording.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i play my wiz like i play my karthus

[R]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    3:19 - Attention Factionmates: see them all come through the binding post? *Hint

11:51 - only wizards on your T screen? qq
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    3:19 - Attention Factionmates: see them all come through the binding post? *Hint

And -what did Maka say ?b:shutup
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i play my wiz like i play my karthus

[R]

I was targeting arcanes and i gave up trying kill that Ecp psychic that was just reeling off 11k hits with his level 1 skills, Besides i was getting hate targeted by every caster b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think we all shud pitch in an donate proc a kite-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think we all shud pitch in an donate proc a kite-

b:cry my trusty 1.0 hasn't let me down yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Last nights TW Video Vs Ascend uploaded, includes all the quad pro action that's gotten soochi raging. Heres acouple quotes for you skeptics;
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Just so everyone is aware, this is currently being reviewed as to whether or not it should be allowed.
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    It could be determined that this was how the skill is intended to work, I don't know. I'm just throwing a heads-up to everyone doing it that it's under review.

No its not allowed no its bannable, just under review.

Skill description as-well for those who are smart enough to read;

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5964/41749798.png

Clearly says transfers, meaning it transfers already proced debuffs to the target, its how the skill is designed to work, if its not "bug abuse-able" when sins tackling slash, anti-stun and 3 spark and you QPQ the paralyze back even though there anti-stunned, then its not "bug abuse-able" doing it on different scales, PvE and PvP.

Enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea grats sympth, ya got a mods attention to give you lame *** responces--

You are not discovering anything new- As much as you would like to believe you are being so clerver, this was joked/talked about on the seeker and main forums long before the class was released-

But given PWE's track history, they wont do major fixes like prevent duels in nirvana, or maybe clear all buffs upon entering/leaving instances- they will simply just take the skill away-

Thanks to you, and your believe that you are somhow oh, so clever and figured out somthing, we could potentially lose that skill all together-
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea grats sympth, ya got a mods attention to give you lame *** responces--

You are not discovering anything new- As much as you would like to believe you are being so clerver, this was joked/talked about on the seeker and main forums long before the class was released-

But given PWE's track history, they wont do major fixes like prevent duels in nirvana, or maybe clear all buffs upon entering/leaving instances- they will simply just take the skill away-

Thanks to you, and your believe that you are somhow oh, so clever and figured out somthing, we could potentially lose that skill all together-

Never once did i say i was clever or i found it out, just found away to put that joking around into actual use. Quad Pro was already nurfed even before seekers was launched on PWI, bet you don't know how.

Just sounds like someone who thinks there a pro seeker is alil butthurt they didn't find out how first, how dose it feel always being second best to me and no amount of forum posting will change that o.-

Edit: Also incase you didn't know they removed dueling inside TW, so purifying when entering would actually be a much more likely and feasible option they could take then completely removing a skill. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No proc, difs about me and you, I don't care to be any number in a game lolol-- If so I would go killing alts too
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No proc, difs about me and you, I don't care to be any number in a game lolol-- If so I would go killing alts too

Havent pked in months. next?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mhm anyway, if you feel special grats to you! I guess...b:chuckle
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol

Someone is butthurt ijs

As for PWE not fixing anything... they can't lol
    PW the developers... make the game, PWE only hosts it, they are not to be compared - all they can do is request things and make DQ rewards on the website to make us happy lol...

As far as not wanting to be a "number" on the game... I wonder why you bought R9 then - if you didn't care you would have just played with NPC gear, just saying.

The fact that you waste time here on the forums means you obviously care. The fact that you're in one of the major factions on the server means you care. Only person you're fooling is yourself.

b:chuckle
    Winning b:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol

Someone is butthurt ijs

As for PWE not fixing anything... they can't lol
    PW the developers... make the game, PWE only hosts it, they are not to be compared - all they can do is request things and make DQ rewards on the website to make us happy lol...

As far as not wanting to be a "number" on the game... I wonder why you bought R9 then - if you didn't care you would have just played with NPC gear, just saying.

The fact that you waste time here on the forums means you obviously care. The fact that you're in one of the major factions on the server means you care. Only person you're fooling is yourself.

b:chuckle

Mmm level of care? Me 2 or 3--- You? over 9000..

But I do care about my own entertainment, And no PWE can't do anything about it, but if it becomes a problem they can report it to the devs, and they eventually could just eliminate the skill all together---you as a winged rodent that only uses 2 skills ofcourse wouldn't care about that- Esspecially when you are benefitting from the developer's oversight... in this game they instead of rewritting new major codeing to fix a problem, they just delete it.

GG nerd
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not on my thread please guys, would like it to stay open for the purpose of posting my tw videos b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mmm level of care? Me 2 or 3--- You? over 9000..

But I do care about my own entertainment, And no PWE can't do anything about it, but if it becomes a problem they can report it to the devs, and they eventually could just eliminate the skill all together---you as a winged rodent that only uses 2 skills ofcourse wouldn't care about that- Esspecially when you are benefitting from the developer's oversight... in this game they instead of rewritting new major codeing to fix a problem, they just delete it.

GG nerd

kk Rob
  • _Nesseh_ - Archosaur
    _Nesseh_ - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you are great if i may say so myself your a BAMF b:cute
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    see proc, you listened and it paid off. from one expert filmmaker to another
  • Lokutrew - Archosaur
    Lokutrew - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    proski and proc

the new Wachowsky brothers
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is something that we're looking into right now. Thanks for reporting it.

For now at least, we'll consider it a legal strat.

I think this is most suited for this outcome

also lol at watching Ascends guild chat on Novadeth's tw video, apparently I'm some kind of GM who can port to bases before you enter, Soochi needs a cleric or the worlds going to end, and shrimp dcing in TW is a major factor to win TW's vs RougeXXX.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i Think this Is Most Suited For This Outcome

Also Lol At Watching ascends Guild Chat On Novadeth's Tw Video, Apparently I'm Some Kind Of Gm Who Can Port To Bases Before You Enter, Soochi Needs A Cleric Or The Worlds Going To End, And Shrimp Dcing In Tw Is A Major Factor To Win Tw's Vs Rougexxx.

Lmfao
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Last nights 3 hour TW Video vs Ascend uploaded, merry christmas everyone! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Heads up for everyone, i will be taking a two week break from TW Filming due to me currently being in Canada to enjoy the new years!

Happy new years everyone b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Back in business, got two videos this week third will be here on Sunday after that TW; first is a PvE video for Phoenix Valley level 95+ (requested by a couple people) its how i run it, its decent enough spirit and exp and hope it helps some other lowbe seekers level quicker.

Second is Nemesis attack on Ascend this week yes it was a 3 way gank (although the other 2 went that special tbh) happened to Nemesis at one point so it was due to happen back, also turns out that someone spoiled my secret for the HP debuff so i might as well share for everyone.

HP Debuff i was using was Empyrean Slither up at Tai Chi shore, simple 10 min 25% HP debuff. Was a gank party waiting for me or something but they couldn't stop me, however i do know one other HP debuff exactly the same inside an instance so it wont stop me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    (although the other 2 went that special tbh)

When you have a bad weekend of attendance, any faction participating in a gank becomes special- Yanno, numbers, and game mechanics?

thought all nerds knew that!
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When you have a bad weekend of attendance, any faction participating in a gank becomes special- Yanno, numbers, and game mechanics?

thought all nerds knew that!

Get a stronger core and more dedicated signups? People gank factions when they sense weakness! or something like that b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Get a stronger core and more dedicated signups? People gank factions when they sense weakness! or something like that b:question

Lol, you should be last to preach "core"

welcome back to Nems =) gonna stay this time?
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol, you should be last to preach "core"

welcome back to Nems =) gonna stay this time?

Never left :D was way too long in Canada i was removed by accident! sorted soon as i got back though, as you can see and still up to my old tricks b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Still not impressed with the silly little tricks, as you can see a few of our seekers care enough to do it back-

Me I prefer to just TW- not be a UPS man-
    re