[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 11-29-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    is the game still under mainteance I cant calculate the different timezone I live in Turkey and here it is about 10:41 am it should be finish in 30 min right?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224 has current server time. Bookmark it. b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would I bother to explain to you.? You either

A. wouldnt bother to read it anyway OR

B. wouldnt have the mental capacity to understand it anyway

yay i didnt do part A and since you didnt provide the answer we wont know if Part B is true
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yahoo2316 wrote: »
    what do you GMs even do during the maintenance? do u like rewrite the games code and everything? lol

they drink coffee and eat donuts... its the nasty underbelly of society... b:chuckle
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I lost that link last page what is it again for server time? lol jk
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I lost that link last page what is it again for server time? lol jk
    damn its still the same page >.>
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    See, this is what I'm talkin' 'bout... Let's get a good rippin goin". LOL.
  • CirCumCiser - Raging Tide
    CirCumCiser - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thnx for that link will help :D got less than 20 min to done
    [SIGPIC]CIRCUMCISER[/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heh, anyone notice how: 2x drops = 2x the QQ/Raging?

ijs.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • shockeffect
    shockeffect Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    she makes a good point though. shouldn't all characters be able to participate? if what I read is true only sins and bms are worth making
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    servers are up
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heh, anyone notice how: 2x drops = 2x the QQ/Raging?

ijs.

*Waves* hey disa :O so i hear ur a guy. my bf wants pics plx <3
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Obviously you dont stop to think for anything lol......And using "YOU" when quoting me means "ME" your referring too....

OMG! Sereiously?!? Are you really that freakinh shallow to think that everything is about you? Do you REALLY take offense to EVERYTHING that ive said? My thread that started as a simple post to make the game a little more balanced has now turned into a back and forth bytch fighting session between several people? You know what? I'M going to be the adult here and not dignify anymore mud-slinging with a response. For those that have taken offense to anything I've said, I apologize. For those that don't agree with my point of view...that's fine, everyone has to have their own point of view. I know where I am right in this post and I see where others are right as well. Having said that, again I apologize to those whom I have offended, insulted or called a name to in the forum. But I WON'T stop believing and seeing what i believe and see or how i believe and see, for NO ONE.
  • Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sure its easy to make a 5aps sin when you have the money to put into game. I have a sin as well and do you know what his aps is? 1.43. why? because i cant farm the instances like tt to get the mats on my own to make his stuff so that i CAN then in turn farm the instances. I also couldnt afford the TM runs for an int cape. Again, its not that im not willing to put in the work, b/c i am, i have and i will continue to do so.

I'm sorry but it don't sound like you're not willing to put much work into it. The TM cape is about 8m. You can easily farm DQ items for that. Seriously. I'm a very lazy grinder and my cleric can scrap up 1m in an hour on the spiders. You'd easily get the cape if you wanted too.

Since you used "couldn't afford" I'm going to assume your sin is above the level range for TM capes now. If you weren't in such a hurry to level you wouldn't be so stressed about it.

You can't solo TT? Go grind more cash for some eq til you can. Or partner up with a mystic/cleric and split the mats. b:bye
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    she makes a good point though. shouldn't all characters be able to participate? if what I read is true only sins and bms are worth making

meh clerics can wear the same gears as bm so can venos and archers and barbs you see plenty of aps barbs and archers with claws why not aps wiz (lmao) cleric or venos?
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OMG! Sereiously?!? Are you really that freakinh shallow to think that everything is about you? Do you REALLY take offense to EVERYTHING that ive said? My thread that started as a simple post to make the game a little more balanced has now turned into a back and forth bytch fighting session between several people? You know what? I'M going to be the adult here and not dignify anymore mud-slinging with a response. For those that have taken offense to anything I've said, I apologize. For those that don't agree with my point of view...that's fine, everyone has to have their own point of view. I know where I am right in this post and I see where others are right as well. Having said that, again I apologize to those whom I have offended, insulted or called a name to in the forum. But I WON'T stop believing and seeing what i believe and see or how i believe and see, for NO ONE.

lol wow to be the adult in the first place next time just say "im sure your points are valid too, Im just putting this out there k thx"
    rather then to diss-agree I'm just sayin :p
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok seriously, why is Theatre of Blood not fixed yet? What's even wrong with it (what did they do to manage to break it)? Is it purposeful, even, due to some exploit? o.o
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    meh clerics can wear the same gears as bm so can venos and archers and barbs you see plenty of aps barbs and archers with claws why not aps wiz (lmao) cleric or venos?

They don't get a physical attack or attack rate boost from Demon Spark.
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yep all servers are up. Thanks again folks.

b:victory
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yep all servers are up. Thanks again folks.

b:victory

*chews on the servers power cable*
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options

In respeonse to this question, it is because in order to aps a cleric, at least from my understanding, you have to sacrifice alot of magic for dex in order to wear the aps weapons. Therefore, when one gets into a squad looking for a cleric (thinking they are getting a healer), your heals wont be as strong ( a fact i witnessed myself when i to add more MAG.)
    Nor will you MAG attacks be as strong when you need them ( you cant gutpuunch everything ALL the time).

That, for me, is why i didnt aps. It's kind of defeating the purpose making a healer when you cant heal effectively, no?
  • Angelspite - Archosaur
    Angelspite - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We need a cheinkun stone sale, that is all xD
    Mushroomhead ftw b:victoryb:victory
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry but it don't sound like you're not willing to put much work into it. The TM cape is about 8m. You can easily farm DQ items for that. Seriously. I'm a very lazy grinder and my cleric can scrap up 1m in an hour on the spiders. You'd easily get the cape if you wanted too.

Since you used "couldn't afford" I'm going to assume your sin is above the level range for TM capes now. If you weren't in such a hurry to level you wouldn't be so stressed about it.

You can't solo TT? Go grind more cash for some eq til you can. Or partner up with a mystic/cleric and split the mats. b:bye

LOL seriously, you dont know HOW much work I've put into just this ONE toon alone. Not to mention my sin and bm alts. BELIEVE ME I'm willing to put in the work, the fact remains when you aren't able to get help with things when you need them, what is the point of even playing a MMO or ANY social networkiing game for that matter?
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

Do you play PWI with your family members? If so, would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

Yes. I play with my daughter.

No. I wouldn't recomment it to others because while it's fun for awhile, it quicky changes from free-to-play to pay-to-enjoy. There is also the fact that in order to get a reliable squad that won't scam or abandon you, you have to be in a guild. To be in a guild you just about have to cash shop to get the best gear or at least expect to be hit up for donations to build or upgrade their faction base. If you want to play with family, find a more friendly, relaxed game.
  • Bruutjes - Sanctuary
    Bruutjes - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No I dont play with family
    and no I dun wanna recommend it to anyone :)
    love reading the posts in this thread, like 90% of ur players are unhappy by the way u do things and yet u continue to do things the same way b:laugh
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Patch Notes Version 589
    Released November 30, 2011

Items
    Corrected the description for the Espionage Potion to reflect that it increases your Stealth Detection.

2 hours down time just to change a text description? Assuming this is all you guys did (which I doubt), that should have only taken a few minutes at the most. Just saying...
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey PNG... you're a moron u know that right? Your'e calling others noobs and insulting them and **** when you were WRONG in the first place.
    btw the most the "greedy bms/sins/aps" can do nirvana each day is 4 per day ...assuming they use up their keys

THAT is all you said in that first post. And well... that's WRONG. Ya you can only get 4 KEYS a day..... but you can stockpile them up and save them and use up your ENTIRE stockpile in a day if u can squeeze that many runs in..... so... ya you can do more then 4 runs a day.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Late replies to GM questions.

No and no.

I rather recommend other things ppl can do, like touch a wall with an apple, far more accomplishing than anything on PW.

How to touch a wall with an apple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^lmao wth
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL seriously, you dont know HOW much work I've put into just this ONE toon alone. Not to mention my sin and bm alts. BELIEVE ME I'm willing to put in the work, the fact remains when you aren't able to get help with things when you need them, what is the point of even playing a MMO or ANY social networkiing game for that matter?

This coming from a cleric that uses nothing but chrom healing beam in nirv because its easier than dealijg with the random agro the bosses have... I can say for a fact you're a lazy cleric. And i agree with whoever is arguing with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ummm my main is a caster...and i had the same issue..but instead of complaining about it, i made a sin. Got it 5aps and BAM i can now nirvana with everyone else. Yes it took time to get it there, but i did it and im pretty sure you can too >.>

So we should all become sins and aps our way through the game? Hello...that's the problem to begin with! Soon this game will be Perfect Assassin International and that sounds like a very boring game. As much as I hate it when a game nerfs my character, I'd rather see that done than to play a seriously unbalanced game. This game is so unbalanced it's about to fall over. APS is killing the variety and that is a sad thing.