[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 11-29-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey, Ijs.

One of your posts where you called it small it turned out to be huge, don't judge a book by it's cover b:shutup
    I've never underestimated the filesize, if that's what you're arguing. I always download the patch before I make the post so I can be sure of its filesize.

If you're saying that there was some major change in some file that I said was unlikely to have anything major in it because it was small, then that is entirely possible. I only recall that happening once, but that's why I try to make it clear that I'm only guessing that there will be no major changes when it's in the 12MB or less range. Still, I'm right about that far more often than I'm wrong.

But hey, we're all human here. We all make mistakes.

Like the one you made about me and the R8 recast patch thread. b:chuckle b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Kaystrel - Heavens Tear
    Kaystrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've tried to convince my brother to try playing PWI, he didn't want to, so we ended up playing on Diablo 2 and WoW.

I've played on PWi with my best friend, and a few RL friends. :)
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Honestly......I wish I never played PWI
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

We will be having regular server maintenance tonight from 11pm til 1am.

And for the usual maintenance question:

Do you play PWI with your family members? If so, would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

Nope
    they don't want to download a game that takes 2 hours or longer.
    Would i recommend the game?
    Yes
    if a new server comes out.

no if not.
    all the old servers are full of cat shoppers, cash shoppers &
    scammers. hate to say it but its 100% true.
    b:sad
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If so, would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

Not anymore, 2+ years ago yeah, now = Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah I would TOTALLY recommend this game! HEY, come play this game so you can be REPEATEDLY LIED TO by the company. Have you no ****ing shame?
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol yeah i would, just after blowing my brains out.b:bye

But now they have to play it because it's your last request.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Honestly......I wish I never played PWI

i can see why goon glitch to 105 what else to do do you even know how to play you goon?
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

Do you play PWI with your family members? If so, would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

Yes, but they do not get to play much, after the 12 year old told me about someone asking her to do nude webcam for a Phoenix. Only recommend to people that are 18+, as WC can be R rated and toons names and weird PM.
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    frankie idk why you ask these people only people who reply most the time is jelly QQers thats to lazy to farm this week i make 65mil farming TT DQ and nirvny get out there and do something you dont have to be a cash shopper to get stuff you have to get off you lazy butt and do something i bet most of these people dont even have a job nor wants to work.

and yes my 50yr old mom plays a few cuz. my wife plays and yes i would ask others to play and i still do
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Another price change?

What you adding/taking away this time too?

In answer to first question No

Nah, not really. Brilliant game but prices are stupid in game
  • $LoveR$ - Lost City
    $LoveR$ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i found a bad *** babe and fell in love with her "Lily* b:kiss so it was worth playing this **** for while im sure b:kissb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

My daughter and I have been playing this game for over 3 years.. I would have got my son to play too but he prefers FPS and besides he would have ended up one of those punk *** pk bullies many of us love to hate... b:chuckle
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

1. No.
    2. No, and I never will until I've seen nearly all the bugs and glitches fixed. Oh and no pack sales for at least 3 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna see the Anni Packs go to 25G per 100
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I did play this game with my son a while ago, but he lost interest.

If there were a family of gamers I reckon it would be great fun to all play together - no one ripping each other off for starters, but being able to quest and squad together would make some things easier.

...anyway, will this maintenance bring the Snowmen. Its that time of the year again.....
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    would you recommend that others give it a shot as well?

Allrdy done

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Jin_Wang - Lost City
    Jin_Wang - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

But why maintenance? I have not finished my quests yet thanks to maintenance...

As for the answer to your question.
    I do not play PWI with family members, I tried to. I would recommend for them and some others to play too, there are still fun things to do on this game regardless. No worries about competition, just pure fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxxxEpicxxxx - Heavens Tear
    XxxxEpicxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What is being updated? any kewl new stuff?b:shockedb:shockedb

b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb
  • Jin_Wang - Lost City
    Jin_Wang - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What is being updated? any kewl new stuff?b:shockedb:shockedb

b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb

I'm guessing its a no... I rather have fixes than new things right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i'm the only one out of my friends / family that plays mmo's, everyone else plays browser games zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Chaerene - Raging Tide
    Chaerene - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Answer to question: Yes most of the family are playing and we find it a lot of fun. And yeah I still tell others about it and some have joined and some haven't because it isn't FPS! b:sweat
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I played it together with my 2 nephews. We all 3 stopped about 2 months ago.
    A few years ago I would have recommended PWI to others. Not anymore.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Answer to question: Yes most of the family are playing and we find it a lot of fun. And yeah I still tell others about it and some have joined and some haven't because it isn't FPS! b:sweat

if a ranged character you can zoom all the way in
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • ifirita
    ifirita Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nope to the first one, and i do still recommend it to the mmo players i know
  • vanqangel
    vanqangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I play with people i live with and it works great, i am the one that gets angry tho. As for recommending this game i have and will. I do have something to say about it tho, I have played other MMo's and this is one that can actually claim the RPG part of it.

With that said I would also like to see power leveling ended, I know that wont happen because many people can pay money to level their character faster and all but I play a cleric and I get really sick of players that power leveled and never learned to use their toon, then blame the cleric for the fact that they suck lol. I long for the day that a good mmo is played based on skill and time, and the only boutique items are cosmetic.

Another idea is to make pets able to pick up drops, just set em and go. whether it in their inventory or just mine. oooooh and a donkey mount that disobeys alot for like 1 gold, speed is like 5 when they listen and if you dont watch it they may run around pwi.

that is all thanks for your time.
  • ExoticMyst - Lost City
    ExoticMyst - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Over Thanksgiving weekend I got my youngest brother to start playing and we are going to invite our other brother to play when he gets his new gaming computer. It is a great way to keep in touch and enjoy spending time together. If you add a mic then you can talk to each other without needing to type in teamspeak. My roommate introduced me to perfect world and thankful he did b:pleased now I have three characters (veno, sin, and cleric) to level looking forward to running scenarios with everyone as higher levels. The way I see it the more friends you make and the more you can get to play the funner it is b:victory and I hope we get snowmen this christmas I heard a lot about it even though I have only played for a month
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I convinced a family member to play 2 days before the patch that allowed PK in SP. Two days later when entering SP was killed 8x. Quit that day and has not played since. I have tried since the correction and new content was added to show PWI does listen but they have not returned to play.

The good news is I have convinced 3 out of the dozen people who left to return to PWI.
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I play alone as in no friends either :P
  • Ckato - Lost City
    Ckato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1. welll.... my brother started to play after seeing me but quit because it was too hard for him... i finaly convenced most my friends and they liked it... for a week... i also convenced half my wrestling team t play... one got far from cash shoping and then quit... others stoped befoe 20... is it PWIs fault? NOPE! its cuz they were too stupid to understand the game and their atention span couldnt handle the already fast lvling system at theyr lvls.... good job pwi i still love ya ;)

2. yes i would keep recomending it to ppl... but imna try to only recruit ppl who have past MMO experience and who have the dedication and smarts that it takes to play well in this game:D

b:victory