[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 11-29-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LMFAO U NOOB. my info is accurate. like i said they can only get 4 a day ... so they can only do it 4 times ASSUMING THEY USE THE 4 KEYS ...damn does anyone read today ?

I think shes adding all the keys people have stored in their banks for 2x's things. But Yes they can only pick up 4 Keys a day Tiyanna >.> so you should get your facts straight :X
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    PGB - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    duh read 2 posts down I corrected myself
    lol

read ? ... ur funneh ... this is a forum .. why would u expect anyone here be able to read ?
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ummm my main is a caster...and i had the same issue..but instead of complaining about it, i made a sin. Got it 5aps and BAM i can now nirvana with everyone else. Yes it took time to get it there, but i did it and im pretty sure you can too >.>

Sure its easy to make a 5aps sin when you have the money to put into game. I have a sin as well and do you know what his aps is? 1.43. why? because i cant farm the instances like tt to get the mats on my own to make his stuff so that i CAN then in turn farm the instances. I also couldnt afford the TM runs for an int cape nor can i afford to spend hundreds of dollars on packs like i know SOME ppl do (notice i said SOME NOT ALL). Again, its not that im not willing to put in the work, b/c i am, i have and i will continue to do so, but for persons such as yourself to verbally attack us and imply that we arent willng to put in the work, that is rediculous. And to the person that said I'm QQing, wake up and realize its not QQing when you are just stating a logical argument.
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LMFAO U NOOB. my info is accurate. like i said they can only get 4 a day ... so they can only do it 4 times ASSUMING THEY USE THE 4 KEYS ...damn does anyone read today ?
    im sure I can do more then 4 a day at least till I run out of my stockpile of 500 keys and rising b:victory
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think shes adding all the keys people have stored in their banks for 2x's things. But Yes they can only pick up 4 Keys a day Tiyanna >.> so you should get your facts straight :X

yeah i know ppl save em for x2 but they can still only do a limited number of them. x.x
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options

My facts ARE straight as most people DO collect keys for 2x, THEREFORE they can farm all day.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    read ? ... ur funneh ... this is a forum .. why would u expect anyone here be able to read ?

lol yeah I was just assuming people could read guess they stop at something and read no further to reply >:)
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    duh read 2 posts down I corrected myself
    lol

And by the time I composed my thoughts and permanently enscribed them for the Internet Archivists to tabulate and correlate, there was a new page in the thread. Thereby, I never saw said post. Also, there's an edit button for a reason. b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah i know ppl save em for x2 but they can still only do a limited number of them. x.x

You can do as many as you can fit into a day for as many keys as you have. I havent in the past had any limitations on my keys (before this 2x I mean).
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol yeah I was just assuming people could read guess they stop at something and read no further to reply >:)

*drops pigs on meg* .... wait isnt it supposed to be pigs blood ? ... i didnt finish the book .... you stopped reading in the middle of the sentence ?
  • Dabdoub - Lothranis
    Dabdoub - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when is server up ???
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sure its easy to make a 5aps sin when you have the money to put into game. I have a sin as well and do you know what his aps is? 1.43. why? because i cant farm the instances like tt to get the mats on my own to make his stuff so that i CAN then in turn farm the instances. I also couldnt afford the TM runs for an int cape nor can i afford to spend hundreds of dollars on packs like i know SOME ppl do (notice i said SOME NOT ALL). Again, its not that im not willing to put in the work, b/c i am, i have and i will continue to do so, but for persons such as yourself to verbally attack us and imply that we arent willng to put in the work, that is rediculous. And to the person that said I'm QQing, wake up and realize its not QQing when you are just stating a logical argument.

I never said you were QQing...get over it. I was also stating a fact of you doing it too. Like i said, "It took me a while to get there, but i did it" wasnt all at once. And i didnt attack you lol freakin psycho bytch.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when is server up ???

"Not yet."
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • shockeffect
    shockeffect Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im new to pw.....and I probably wont have good gear ever lmao. BUT I am willing once I level to go to these things (no idea what they are yet) with anyone willing to go no matter aps or whatever just to enjoy that aspect of the game
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options

Noob huh? I know alot more than you think. And probably stop to think about what Im saying more than you as well.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options

yeah depending on how much time you can play :p
    b:thanksb:laugh then theres how fast you can do em to factor in, then finding more people after others run out of keys :p
  • PGB - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Noob huh? I know alot more than you think. And probably stop to think about what Im saying more than you as well.

o.o thinking ? ...could you please define this ?
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    server up in 21 mins, if they aint slow
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options

Or fast. Hey, it's happened...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never said you were QQing...get over it. I was also stating a fact of you doing it too. Like i said, "It took me a while to get there, but i did it" wasnt all at once. And i didnt attack you lol freakin psycho bytch.

LOL I love how people ACTUALLY READ what is written.. I NEVER said YOU said I was QQing. I was actually talking to another poster. HENCE the "To the person that said...". Geez really learn to read and Im FAR from psycho.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options

Obviously you dont stop to think for anything lol......And using "YOU" when quoting me means "ME" your referring too....
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Woot this is as good as WC drama in HT.... Let's keep it up. * Grabs popcorn and sits back to watch the fun*
  • _Suicide - Dreamweaver
    _Suicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    anybody else miss the old ways of pwi where when we world chat for a bh, fc, nirvy, or even TT, we dont get sin pms i mean come onb:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited November 2011
    Options

eh its pwi you have to expect it being slow b:shutup
  • yahoo2316
    yahoo2316 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what do you GMs even do during the maintenance? do u like rewrite the games code and everything? lol
  • CirCumCiser - Raging Tide
    CirCumCiser - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    is the game still under mainteance I cant calculate the different timezone I live in Turkey and here it is about 10:41 am it should be finish in 30 min right?
    [SIGPIC]CIRCUMCISER[/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I see the Heavens Tear lamer force is out tonight. PWE can you speed up maintenance so I can get back to the Lost City lamers in World Chat? Thanks. b:thanksb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Or fast. Hey, it's happened...

you say what now?
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    o.o thinking ? ...could you please define this ?

Why would I bother to explain to you.? You either

A. wouldnt bother to read it anyway OR

B. wouldnt have the mental capacity to understand it anyway
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Woot this is as good as WC drama in HT.... Let's keep it up. * Grabs popcorn and sits back to watch the fun*

(PGB btw i had to get off that alt avatar it auto logged me into it) :O well ima need some wcs D: cuz i is poor/cheap *sells the wcs*