[Server Maintenance Tonight!] 11-29-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This maintenance fix changed my life. I am eternally grateful, PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • vanqangel
    vanqangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I would like to say that I play a cleric and I really like this game. I play a healer in many mmo's because the class is fun. As for the sin being op, it is, but every mmo has their op toon. I will not say that all sins are greedy or anything like that, i will say however that an op class such as the sins attracts those power hungry, power leveled people, because the class is unbalanced. Same for the kids that have access to their parents credit cards.

I have the good fortune of living with a seeker player and this is awesome because together we take on bosses that many higher level sins were afraid to even with a healer, believe it or not. The truth is that there is a great amount of well played sins by skilled players, and there is the op ones that the players never really learned to use their toon but rather just go for damage that they paid for, which of course has nothing to do with skill at all. My level 60 cleric and his seeker level; 60 have taken on dungeon bosses around level 80 and won where higher level sins were afraid to try, this is were us other classes prevail over the op ones.

But also in truth any well played class is just as good if not better than any op class, with enough money i am sure there are op clerics, sin, blademasters, venomancers, barbs, archers, mystics, seekers, and wizzards.

Always remember that if it isn't fun, you are not where you are supposed to be.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    vanqangel wrote: »
    I would like to say that I play a cleric and I really like this game. I play a healer in many mmo's because the class is fun. As for the sin being op, it is, but every mmo has their op toon. I will not say that all sins are greedy or anything like that, i will say however that an op class such as the sins attracts those power hungry, power leveled people, because the class is unbalanced. Same for the kids that have access to their parents credit cards.

I have the good fortune of living with a seeker player and this is awesome because together we take on bosses that many higher level sins were afraid to even with a healer, believe it or not. The truth is that there is a great amount of well played sins by skilled players, and there is the op ones that the players never really learned to use their toon but rather just go for damage that they paid for, which of course has nothing to do with skill at all. My level 60 cleric and his seeker level; 60 have taken on dungeon bosses around level 80 and won where higher level sins were afraid to try, this is were us other classes prevail over the op ones.

But also in truth any well played class is just as good if not better than any op class, with enough money i am sure there are op clerics, sin, blademasters, venomancers, barbs, archers, mystics, seekers, and wizzards.

Always remember that if it isn't fun, you are not where you are supposed to be.

You certainly are gods among men.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.