What should Valala do?

Options

Comments

• MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Where are you reading that anyone is saying Catalyst lacks skill?

It is mostly QQ'ing about the difference in gears.

weneo just mad cuz he not r9 bro
    b:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aizza seems like the type of person who would yell at someone for spilling their coffee in her car because she ran into a telephone pole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aizza seems like the type of person who would yell at someone for spilling their coffee in her car because she ran into a telephone pole.

b:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I completely agree with Rome and Lugi are two of the best bm's on the server, but according to some people in this thread the only reason we win only because of R9 and not because of coordination, Kylin archers like d_dd_d and Eroz do have the bows, but they are super squishy. A well placed AOE stun or sage force of will from a 6khp wizard\10khp bm can be enough to take archers such as those two out. the CC is king, dawg.

rome and lugi were in my squad last war and they were doing the work of 4 bms. They were beast moding all day.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Probably....

But I carry a Trunk Monkey for those things... (go to: 3:30)
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »

Tbh Idk why people gank Aizza/NiaJade this hard, the only time I thought she was particularly amazingly ridiculous was in that thread some ways back when she was talking about all this Kylin azn p.r0n passing around. If I remember correctly (I prolly don't, and this is prolly what I read into it while I was fantasizing around it), she claimed there was a video passing around in Ky with Althea and some other girls all butt nekkid and doing naughty, naughty girly things \o/

Sorry for my BR lol I need to edit this:

*Where the **** was I for this video.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Says the 105 that was Dragon-Leveled... Cheat Much Crescendia?

Lets get something straight here. You might care about how I play different aspects of this game, but I don't and I never will. Feel free to judge my way of playing a game onto my real life, because we all know how much this game IS your real life.

And that's all I have to say.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You guys talk like the only thing that matters is R9 DD's. I still think Cata has more R9 DD power, but they also have a LOT of very well geared BM's like hunterbojan, Armani, Micheal, Apologies, Wana, (not so much but still Rome), and those are just off the top of my head.

In fact, Cata has a wide assortment of R9's of almost every class. This makes them very balanced, and that means the DD's you DO have get a much easier job DD'ing rather than trying to avoid stuns, staying alive, etc.

+1
    TW isn't about the DDs, its overall class balance. Out of the 4 catas only 1 is fully r9+12 gear rest are nirvana +7 and a some +10 here n there and 1 tt90/99 (QQ =C) . But, last war catalyst did have less no. of players compared to us.
    Catalyst won because they got much better coordination/communication than us, true story.
    Also, we aren't taking the entire valalala to Ky only the ones that are actually willing to learn as Dispo says. We can put a good fight or beat cata once we get our **** organised. So basically, cata beat us not plainly becoz of gear but also coz of a better coordinated war.
    So, there is no point in arguing saying "We Kylins say we lost coz they have too many r9s" or cata saying "We are equally geared now, every r9 in valal is now in Ky" . Lets just keep TWing and keep laughing at Tarloor for mdef cube neck.
    Peaceee ~
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Tbh Idk why people gank Aizza/NiaJade this hard, the only time I thought she was particularly amazingly ridiculous was in that thread some ways back when she was talking about all this Kylin azn p.r0n passing around. If I remember correctly (I prolly don't, and this is prolly what I read into it while I was fantasizing around it), she claimed there was a video passing around in Ky with Althea and some other girls all butt nekkid and doing naughty, naughty girly things \o/
    Sorry for my BR lol I need to edit this:

*Where the **** was I for this video.

Althea how could chooo! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We fight Catalyst because they killed BO'd grandma apparently.

Anyway,

I'm sorry Agorey b:sad it must have been with one of the fifteen guys I've online dated..
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    can i just see 1/2 this video ?
    and can i be #16
    im not scared of sloppy 16th's
    edited November 2011
    Options
    can i just see 1/2 this video ?
    and can i be #16
    im not scared of sloppy 16th's

Stay in the line ****er! I'm 16th. Your the 17th.
  • Omds_Bank - Harshlands
    Omds_Bank - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow BO b:cry my heart is broken b:sad.
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    althea i thought we were engaged b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow BO b:cry my heart is broken b:sad.

Oh shiii! Never expected to see you on forums, love.
    b:avoid
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im not trying to be rude to anyone. But for some reason I dont think kylin actually respects their new recruits.... I mean...kywe? dynamite??? really??? From my perspective it seems their mentality is "okay guys, we got the knowledge and skills to win, we just need some OP tards as meat sheilds. Doesnt matter if they are skilled or not." Ligeia is actually a good judge of character from what ive seen (cept he doesnt like me b:cry..and then that whole malilizi thing but still!). I mean, how can ligeia be supporting adding someone like kywe? whats next...taarloor? or is he already in?

if someone want learn how to be trol, here you got. King of Haters/Trashtalkers of Harshlands. Trololol Haters gona always hate
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if someone want learn how to be trol, here you got. King of Haters/Trashtalkers of Harshlands. Trololol Haters gona always hate

Huh? What? b:surrender
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

but i love you!
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Idk if i'll get an answer to this...but as a leader figure in a guild, im curious how kylin will deal with having to bump older more loyal members out of the tw in exchange for the newer op geared members. Maybe this isnt an issue, idk what ur signups are like. But i remember a few months ago kylin had easily over 100 ppl online during tw time. Just curious who gets priority for the 80 seats.

Step 1: Kick all sins.
    Step 2: ...

Kk, that should be about it b:pleased
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lets get something straight here. You might care about how I play different aspects of this game, but I don't and I never will. Feel free to judge my way of playing a game onto my real life, because we all know how much this game IS your real life.

And that's all I have to say.

Aweful stalker-ish of you.

So how much have I played PWI this week...

Took a 2 week break (logged to get keys/GQ and went afk to get red out)
    Sunday - 2 hours (afk 3 hours to get red out)
    Monday - None
    Tuesday - None
    Wednesday - 5 Minutes to get keys

What was it you were saying again?

Well - I figure if you feel you can't play the game w/o cheating, then I guess you just can't..... play the game w/o cheating then... and it's okay - we all have our limits.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aweful stalker-ish of you.

So how much have I played PWI this week...

Took a 2 week break (logged to get keys/GQ and went afk to get red out)
    Sunday - 2 hours (afk 3 hours to get red out)
    Monday - None
    Tuesday - None
    Wednesday - 5 Minutes to get keys

What was it you were saying again?

Well - I figure if you feel you can't play the game w/o cheating, then I guess you just can't..... play the game w/o cheating then... and it's okay - we all have our limits.

Oh look...it's Nia trying to pretend she's one of those cool afk/inactive kids.

Also, lol @ you of all people accusing someone of being a stalker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh look...it's Nia trying to pretend she's one of those cool afk/inactive kids.

Also, lol @ you of all people accusing someone of being a stalker.

Actually I let my team go home early for the holidays too be w/ their families and picked up the slack by working late and bringing it home with me to do.

Honestly, really never mattered if people thought I was cool or not cool. I am who I am. People can accept me as I am or fark off - I dun really care....

Not sure why it means so much to you to openly label people cool or not cool... Kinda high-schoolish I think.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For those of you just tuning in, skip pages 11 and 12, as they contain no relevant information and is just another boring flamefest between Eoria and Aizza, carried over from thread-to-thread from the one thread that started it months ago. (and you wonder why guys become so good at tuning out certain conversations).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Burnout for President! b:victory
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow aizza got my thread erased but i recall sayin something about her-kylin-kylins D
    seems theres an app @kylin for some1 named Aizza

yes i have a crystal ball
    send me money and i will tell you the future
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow denied already GG D-rida
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow aizza got my thread erased but i recall sayin something about her-kylin-kylins D
    seems theres an app @kylin for some1 named Aizza

yes i have a crystal ball
    send me money and i will tell you the future

You can tell the future? Cool...
    wow denied already GG D-rida

That's not very nice MrHanky ~
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    u cant troll and be nice at the same time
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so y did Aizza apped to kylin? there's alot of 105 dragon fc cheaters in there. i thought this was a no no in her book
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so y did Aizza apped to kylin? there's alot of 105 dragon fc cheaters in there. i thought this was a no no in her book

When I apply for/join a guild, I agree to put aside all of my differences and opinions in order to focus on the reason why ... I am joining.

Regardless of how I feel on a subject, when a person joins a guild they must obey the hiearchy and keep their feelings to themselves unless it directly affects the guild. Then it is best to quietly request an audience with the Executive and use the chain of command to be heard (let it work it's way up).

Guilds work best w/o introducing personal bias against the other members. After all, the goals are the same, and you all need to work together to get there. Is it a no-no in my book? Only for me. But if you step to me, getting in my face insulting me, saying I am the this-and-the-that then expect me to bring this matter of how you cheat - back to you...

Not all people are able to start a clean slate for the better of the guild, because they want that last dig, that last stab and to hurt a person that for what ever reason - they do not like. But sure, I can keep my opinions to myself about other guildies... because the words I would say would tear down and the objective is to.. build up.. Yes? (Translation - when you join a guild - it should be about the guild - NOT - all about you)... Agreed?