What should Valala do?

Options
1235»

Comments

• MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i just like to hurt peoples feelings cause it makes me feel better about myself!!
    b:bye
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    When I apply for/join a guild, I agree to put aside all of my differences and opinions in order to focus on the reason why ... I am joining.

Regardless of how I feel on a subject, when a person joins a guild they must obey the hiearchy and keep their feelings to themselves unless it directly affects the guild. Then it is best to quietly request an audience with the Executive and use the chain of command to be heard (let it work it's way up).

Guilds work best w/o introducing personal bias against the other members. After all, the goals are the same, and you all need to work together to get there. Is it a no-no in my book? Only for me. But if you step to me, getting in my face insulting me, saying I am the this-and-the-that then expect me to bring this matter of how you cheat - back to you...

Not all people are able to start a clean slate for the better of the guild, because they want that last dig, that last stab and to hurt a person that for what ever reason - they do not like. But sure, I can keep my opinions to myself about other guildies... because the words I would say would tear down and the objective is to.. build up.. Yes? (Translation - when you join a guild - it should be about the guild - NOT - all about you)... Agreed?

hypocrisy at its finest.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hypocrisy at its finest.

Think what ever you wish to...

But I think your only here to troll me... your comments offer nothing to the conversation except for insults and barbs. Maybe you should ask yourself.... why?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why are the Valhalla applying to Kylin and not to Shekmat
    I <3 AGOREY
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I really, really wish we could bait __Fenris__ back into the Guild Listing thread, if even for just 2 more pages...