What should Valala do?

Options

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if the whole server spit in a cup. you think that's enough to fill it?

You can try it if they can. But spiting might be more fun for them then things are right now.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i remember this veno that was all over zulu D when everyone in harshlands was goin on them
    she would defend them to the end and she wasnt in the faction
    now zulu is gone and shes no longer in catalyst so she jumps on Valalala D
    wow can u ever come in here not on someones D Aizza?
    i mean serious put the D down stop with this already
    b:bye
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i remember this veno that was all over zulu D when everyone in harshlands was goin on them

Bite my D. I'll get it out of the box for you.
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y u keep it in a box yo
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Is that what you think? Thats funny because i will continue doing it soon. They are dominant on this form thats no lie but that is why i came here.

The cool thing to attack valhalla you say. Im sorry but i could care less about what is cool or not. I spit on valhalla because it sucks in tw and pvp. I spit on catalyst for certain things they do. I spit on kylin for being here so long and not doing much themselves. I spit on crimson because they are the biggest waste of space i have ever seen. I spit on you because you are full of yourself.

Catalyst happens to not get my insults yet but they will again. Because all they are they have a good amount of sucky people in their faction like any other.

Valhalla is stupid so are you for backing them up you are a blind and stupid person. Valhalla will never win a tw vs catalyst unless its a stack. Catalyst will sadly never lose because of the collective stupidity of everyone on this sevrer.

Zulu could of died in its first few weeks if the players on this server knew how to play the class they start with.

Think of something else to back up all the failure of valhalla. Because you need another reason to make up for the 10 mins tw's catalyst has on them.

You dear are a twit.

Kylin - has very strong players, and hold their own well in TW.

Crimson - used to be and I hope is again starting to be, one of the guilds to hold the PvP zones.

Cata - Comes from old Zulu and the members have grown together in the game since it's beginning. Of course they sync well and hold land.

Valhalla - A helpful guild that does it's best to have fun, with the little bit of time we all have to even play the game.

Honestly, at this point - I doubt any of these guilds care about your opinions of them. The game is not to come in, take over, and CS your way to fame. It's about relaxing, having kick a$$ PvP wars, mixing it up when possible and keep it a fun game.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y u keep it in a box yo

It's called a Toy Box...

I don't naturally have one equipped you know :P
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's called a Toy Box...

I don't naturally have one equipped you know :P

toys dont beat the real thing!
    b:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You dear are a twit.

Kylin - has very strong players, and hold their own well in TW.

Crimson - used to be and I hope is again starting to be, one of the guilds to hold the PvP zones.

Cata - Comes from old Zulu and the members have grown together in the game since it's beginning. Of course they sync well and hold land.

Valhalla - A helpful guild that does it's best to have fun, with the little bit of time we all have to even play the game.

Honestly, at this point - I doubt any of these guilds care about your opinions of them. The game is not to come in, take over, and CS your way to fame. It's about relaxing, having kick a$$ PvP wars, mixing it up when possible and keep it a fun game.

Kylin - while they are not to bad most of them lack confidence and also a few are under geared as they say it.

Crimson - well they just need to keep on attacking and not just letting their land go.

Catalyst - its power is also its weakness.

Valhalla - from what i hear is nothing but a distant pain in everyones ***.

Do i care if they listen to them no if they choose to look thats their right. Kick *** pvp wars do you even know who has been killing pvp for so long?

All the kick *** pvp wars your talking about you were on the side of oh we ganks alot.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kylin - while they are not to bad most of them lack confidence and also a few are under geared as they say it.

I don't think KY can claim the undergeared part anymore with a Valalala merge, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't think KY can claim the undergeared part anymore with a Valalala merge, ijs.

I'll be sure to let you know when Kylin reaches 60 R9s Eo b:victory.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'll be sure to let you know when Kylin reaches 60 R9s Eo b:victory.

kk. Let you guys know when we reach 60 active r9s too, Oke. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Aww we'd be happeh wif juz 60 total.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Maybe you should let Kylin borrow like, half of your "inactive" R9's. Then you guys can both claim to have the most inactive R9's on the server.

Or, boot them and let in some of those TT99's still trying to kiss your feet in order to get in.

Atm...I think Kylin has you guys beat in inactive TT99's. Uh oh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol KY has all reasons to claim the are undergeared, we only got like 6 ex valhala and not even all of them are r9 and only one of them is actually full r9. Add that to the fact that we lost 2 other r9s. In last TW I was against Cata, every single archer, psy and wiz that attacked me was r9.

Cata can have sum inactive r9s, but it doesnt change the fact that they still go do TWs and completely overpower KY. What ppl call KY and valhala merge is like when sum cata alts went to KY and ppl said they made all the difference.

When we actually get 20 more r9s, then we can stop talking about being undergeared, until then it will still be the case.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. Since when is saying 'Hi' to someone kissing up and hoping they don't PK you?

It's what people do when they see Wytche, Jekel, Rome or Urdian out of SZ, they start saying "Hi" and kissing up, it's a well known suck up tactic

Lol
    You dear are a twit.

Use "t.wat" next time, it sounds cooler and has a bit more oomph, and bored trolling male readers will get an erection, so that'll somehow increase the impact. You can thank me later.

Tbh Idk why people gank Aizza/NiaJade this hard, the only time I thought she was particularly amazingly ridiculous was in that thread some ways back when she was talking about all this Kylin azn p.r0n passing around. If I remember correctly (I prolly don't, and this is prolly what I read into it while I was fantasizing around it), she claimed there was a video passing around in Ky with Althea and some other girls all butt nekkid and doing naughty, naughty girly things \o/

Lutirica talks more BS than Aizza ever since Aizza stopped with the erotica posts rlly :| Like, you know, implying that somebody cares about her reasons for liking any guild, or w/e etc., whatever bla bla...basically nobody cares \o/
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    It's what people do when they see Wytche, Jekel, Rome or Urdian out of SZ, they start saying "Hi" and kissing up, it's a well known suck up tactic.

I'll have to try that at the next time Wytche one-shots me from out of nowhere. b:surrender
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Like, you know, implying that somebody cares about her reasons for liking any guild, or w/e etc., whatever bla bla...basically nobody cares \o/

I still like CrimsonJr - mainly because it was a cute idea and was all about having fun...
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol KY has all reasons to claim the are undergeared, we only got like 6 ex valhala and not even all of them are r9 and only one of them is actually full r9. Add that to the fact that we lost 2 other r9s. In last TW I was against Cata, every single archer, psy and wiz that attacked me was r9.

Cata can have sum inactive r9s, but it doesnt change the fact that they still go do TWs and completely overpower KY. What ppl call KY and valhala merge is like when sum cata alts went to KY and ppl said they made all the difference.

When we actually get 20 more r9s, then we can stop talking about being undergeared, until then it will still be the case.

Last war was 80 vs 55 (maybe less). Since everyone puts everything in terms of r9 archers... OngXa, D_dd_D, Chaosbeibei, Embustero, Luxiouss, Sweet Arrow, Eroz + more? We had Myself, Jekel, Phahn, Shootnblanks, ****, barbapapa was scouting and like...angela baby or something. Then we tag on archers like ligeia and thailer with fair damage and fair survivability. If anything, id say even DD power, if not we were out dd'd. Plus u consider the extra 25 ppl kylin had or 4 more squads. Kylin is beefy right now. idk why they feel the urge to merge...or "take in just a few valhalla". Anything for a win I guess. Everyone just assumes we should win cuz we are who we are. But that last war..for us to win it in an hour being that undermanned and imo underpowered was pretty awesome. I mean to come back from having ur crystal at 750k while ur leader is forced into being scout for the war....pretty awesome. Anyways, at this point, I thought id chime in about kylin's never ending claim to being under powered. Yes catalyst has lots of r9s. But so does kylin now. And if the war is 80 vs 55 then i dont see how its catalyst over powering kylin. Just my perspective. People seem to think we should automatically win even if we have 5 ppl in the war. I dont get it. Its not like every single one of our members is r9.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    archers like ligeia and thailer with fair damage and fair survivability.
    If autoshotting robes for less than 2k while taking 4k+ from R9 archers and getting oneshotted by non-crit mage ultis is "fair damage and fair survivability," then sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If autoshotting robes for less than 2k while taking 4k+ from R9 archers and getting oneshotted by non-crit mage ultis is "fair damage and fair survivability," then sure.

we've got lots of robes in nirvana or r8 gear. I know how hard a +12 recast bow hits them. Not to mention ur a purge bot. And youre sage! sage is op right? dont count urself out ligeia, I believe in you!
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

so Agorey, _Disposition, OngXa is not full r9? which 1 of them is full r9 and which of the other 2 is not?
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im not trying to be rude to anyone. But for some reason I dont think kylin actually respects their new recruits.... I mean...kywe? dynamite??? really??? From my perspective it seems their mentality is "okay guys, we got the knowledge and skills to win, we just need some OP tards as meat sheilds. Doesnt matter if they are skilled or not." Ligeia is actually a good judge of character from what ive seen (cept he doesnt like me b:cry..and then that whole malilizi thing but still!). I mean, how can ligeia be supporting adding someone like kywe? whats next...taarloor? or is he already in?
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Last war was 80 vs 55 (maybe less). Since everyone puts everything in terms of r9 archers... OngXa, D_dd_D, Chaosbeibei, Embustero, Luxiouss, Sweet Arrow, Eroz + more? We had Myself, Jekel, Phahn, Shootnblanks, ****, barbapapa was scouting and like...angela baby or something. Then we tag on archers like ligeia and thailer with fair damage and fair survivability. If anything, id say even DD power, if not we were out dd'd. Plus u consider the extra 25 ppl kylin had or 4 more squads. Kylin is beefy right now. idk why they feel the urge to merge...or "take in just a few valhalla". Anything for a win I guess. Everyone just assumes we should win cuz we are who we are. But that last war..for us to win it in an hour being that undermanned and imo underpowered was pretty awesome. I mean to come back from having ur crystal at 750k while ur leader is forced into being scout for the war....pretty awesome. Anyways, at this point, I thought id chime in about kylin's never ending claim to being under powered. Yes catalyst has lots of r9s. But so does kylin now. And if the war is 80 vs 55 then i dont see how its catalyst over powering kylin. Just my perspective. People seem to think we should automatically win even if we have 5 ppl in the war. I dont get it. Its not like every single one of our members is r9.

I dont put anything in terms of r9 archers, its not very smart to ignore full r9s psy and wizards and you guys have a shet load of em. The big difference between our r9s and yours r9 DDs is that we only have around 5 full r9s (talking about DDs, wizards, psychics and archers), while most of your r9s are actually full r9. You had only weapon at a point, so Im sure you know more than me of the difference the full set can make.
    My wizard only has r8 +7, but even that is enough to kill non-r9 +10 players, but r8 or nirvana +12 has no chance against a full r9 player unless we are talking about aps classes.

We outnumbered you and thats one of the reasons we came close to win that war, but it doesnt change the fact that if you didnt have that many r9s, you would have lost that war in the first push and then it would be fair in your side to talk about how outnumbered you were and thats y u lost.

If cata gets anything near 80 for war, thats when you will clearly see the difference in gears. The fact that you have 55 ppl and are still able to win a guild of 80 that know how to play in TW, shows that you outpower us. Gear is very relevant, its just getting harder for cata to win with less than 65 ppl now cuz KY is getting better geared players.
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so Agorey, _Disposition, OngXa is not full r9? which 1 of them is full r9 and which of the other 2 is not?

Im talking about DDs, should have mentioned that.

We got around 6 ex valhala and only 1 of em is a full r9 DD. DDs are what really is making a difference, thats why I dont mention r9 clerics, barbs, etc
    (\__/)
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont put anything in terms of r9 archers, its not very smart to ignore full r9s psy and wizards and you guys have a shet load of em. The big difference between our r9s and yours r9 DDs is that we only have around 5 full r9s (talking about DDs, wizards, psychics and archers), while most of your r9s are actually full r9. You had only weapon at a point, so Im sure you know more than me of the difference the full set can make.
    My wizard only has r8 +7, but even that is enough to kill non-r9 +10 players, but r8 or nirvana +12 has no chance against a full r9 player unless we are talking about aps classes.

We outnumbered you and thats one of the reasons we came close to win that war, but it doesnt change the fact that if you didnt have that many r9s, you would have lost that war in the first push and then it would be fair in your side to talk about how outnumbered you were and thats y u lost.

If cata gets anything near 80 for war, thats when you will clearly see the difference in gears. The fact that you have 55 ppl and are still able to win a guild of 80 that know how to play in TW, shows that you outpower us. Gear is very relevant, its just getting harder for cata to win with less than 65 ppl now cuz KY is getting better geared players.

yea...now everything we used to say about "not having the full set" or who cares about how many archers doesnt count..... riiiiiight...funny how things change XD. When i wasnt full r9, it didnt matter. Ppl still QQ'd about me equally as if i did have full r9. People expected me to perform like I had Wytches gear. And ur point is "over powering" is the reason we win. My point is that we are experienced, have worked together for 2 years + and are simply better at TW. You guys have learned a lot and are doing well. But I still think we are more knowledgeable and execute TW better. You dont give us any credit for knowledge, communication or organization. Cant we outgear you and just be more skilled too? is that even a possibility?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think this entire argument is stupid.

The Catalyst people are trying to make themselves feel better by saying "oh well ur equal geared and we only have 55 and we still won, we're chuck norris."

The Kylin people are trying to make themselves feel better by saying "oh well we're severely lacking in gear compared to Catalyst so that's why we lost, it's expected we would lose."

I get the sense that if Catalyst loses, there's gonna be qqqqqqqqqqq about Kylin selling out.
    I get the sense that if Kylin keeps losing, there's gonna be qqqqqqqqq about gear (or experience, considering new recruits are more experience-challenged than anything).

How about you all **** and be happy we finally have fun wars?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I mean, how can ligeia be supporting adding someone like kywe?
    Beyond these forums, I barely pay attention to the community anymore. I don't especially remember him from Valhalla TW's, so I can't say anything about his playing ability, either. As long as people have a learning attitude, just about anyone can be useful if they're given some time and instruction. So far, the Valhalla we've let in have at least given the impression that they're tired of being bad and want to improve. I guess we'll see how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yea...now everything we used to say about "not having the full set" or who cares about how many archers doesnt count..... riiiiiight...funny how things change XD. When i wasnt full r9, it didnt matter. Ppl still QQ'd about me equally as if i did have full r9. People expected me to perform like I had Wytches gear. And ur point is "over powering" is the reason we win. My point is that we are experienced, have worked together for 2 years + and are simply better at TW. You guys have learned a lot and are doing well. But I still think we are more knowledgeable and execute TW better. You dont give us any credit for knowledge, communication or organization. Cant we outgear you and just be more skilled too? is that even a possibility?

Im certainly not one of the ppl that said full r9 gear doesnt matter. Considering you had weapon r9 +12, against non r9 players it will one shot too. Full set is just overkill, but also gives a massive survival rate. When you outpower your opponent, all you need to do is play decently to actually win it. Your opponent wont be looking at how good you played, but how powerful you are. Playing very well doesnt matter, as long as you can play decently enough to win. I dont see any display of skills in Cata worth praising for, I see a display of r9s worth ADing/IGing for.
    I dont really need to keep mentioning your organization in TW, it clearly is good. Communication, I have no idea. Knowledge, nothing special about it, most guilds have it including KY and Crimson.
    (\__/)
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I just want to have fun b:cry I thought the last war was a blast. I really dont see what the problem is. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    All the kick *** pvp wars your talking about you were on the side of oh we ganks alot.

Totally wrong.. but then again I never see you at these PvP wars... so how can you know I am not there?

Just because someone goes to Silver Pool or West does not mean they merely stand on the sides all carebear like. I watch, learn and get an understanding of the other players techniques and skills. I PvP when I want to, not when others demand it.