What should Valala do?

Options

Comments

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think this entire argument is stupid.

The Catalyst people are trying to make themselves feel better by saying "oh well ur equal geared and we only have 55 and we still won, we're chuck norris."

The Kylin people are trying to make themselves feel better by saying "oh well we're severely lacking in gear compared to Catalyst so that's why we lost, it's expected we would lose."

I get the sense that if Catalyst loses, there's gonna be qqqqqqqqqqq about Kylin selling out.
    I get the sense that if Kylin keeps losing, there's gonna be qqqqqqqqq about gear (or experience, considering new recruits are more experience-challenged than anything).

How about you all **** and be happy we finally have fun wars?

I agree, except with the wars being fun...even long wars kinda boring. Paigrande thinks crimson kylin and catalyst share equal tw knowledge, and its just gear and numbers to consider. Hard to invite someone to a game of chess when they only know how to play checkers :(. So i guess we'll agree to disagree pai.

But longknife is right. There will always be excuses..or difference point of views to say it another way. IMO If kylin wins they earned it. A win is a win is a win is a win. They would have built a stronger guild than us. And I wont make any excuses. But 1 war will be 1 war..should it even happen. Then I would challenge them to win stack wars from us and another strong guild. Then I would challenge them to beat us 80 vs 55. Im not taking anything from kylin. We just have very different approaches on how to build a guild.We've built a guild based on different standards. Should be interesting to see which one pays out in the end.

Idk if i'll get an answer to this...but as a leader figure in a guild, im curious how kylin will deal with having to bump older more loyal members out of the tw in exchange for the newer op geared members. Maybe this isnt an issue, idk what ur signups are like. But i remember a few months ago kylin had easily over 100 ppl online during tw time. Just curious who gets priority for the 80 seats.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Lutirica talks more BS than Aizza ever since Aizza stopped with the erotica posts rlly :| Like, you know, implying that somebody cares about her reasons for liking any guild, or w/e etc., whatever bla bla...basically nobody cares \o/

I dont care they choose to read or not.
    Totally wrong.. but then again I never see you at these PvP wars... so how can you know I am not there?

Just because someone goes to Silver Pool or West does not mean they merely stand on the sides all carebear like. I watch, learn and get an understanding of the other players techniques and skills. I PvP when I want to, not when others demand it.

b:chuckle My main might be at these wars. So saying im not there is kind of stupid. And there is a diffrence between watching and waiting for a weak target which is what most sins do.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But i remember a few months ago kylin had easily over 100 ppl online during tw time. Just curious who gets priority for the 80 seats.

That's a tough one - because if you pull in the best geared, it makes the others feel insigniticant and they say 'it should be about the fun'.

But if you pull in just anyone, the odds of losing are higher and then the other feel 'it should of been about keeping/winning the land due to the $$'. It's hard decisions and in the end the only thing you can do is use your game experience of people & tactics and make the call.

I dont care they choose to read or not.

b:chuckle My main might be at these wars. So saying im not there is kind of stupid. And there is a diffrence between watching and waiting for a weak target which is what most sins do.

I'm not like most Sins...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I'm not like most Sins...

There are only a few types of sins.

1 is the type that hides in stealth stuns and kills

2 is the type that doesnt hide and if attacked either stealths and runs or sparks and kills.

3 this is the worst sparking while stealthed then stuns and kills

4 is the type that just hides in stealth and only comes out for weaker targets

You have to be one of these.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There are only a few types of sins.

1 is the type that hides in stealth stuns and kills

2 is the type that doesnt hide and if attacked either stealths and runs or sparks and kills.

3 this is the worst sparking while stealthed then stuns and kills

4 is the type that just hides in stealth and only comes out for weaker targets

You have to be one of these.

Those are PvPers - I am a PvEer. I fight different.
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Those are PvPers - I am a PvEer. I fight different.

dangerweapon out DDed u in COA with g15 nirv dag while u had r9+12 and a barb and another veno in ur sq. then u raged and started calling him a bi.tch and treatened to pk him and all his guildies. is this wat u meant by being a different PvEer? sin?
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow phanh right for the throat you go
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dangerweapon out DDed u in COA with g15 nirv dag while u had r9+12 and a barb and another veno in ur sq. then u raged and started calling him a bi.tch and treatened to pk him and all his guildies. is this wat u meant by being a different PvEer? sin?

We camped a boss > DangerWeapon tries to KS > We moved down to a better location in the corner > Do our COA > End of story > Try not to be so butt hurt about something that happned roughly 5+ months ago.

A 105 Dragon-Leveled Sin & Archer is telling me what is what...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

y so butthurt 'bout da 105, ho?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We camped a boss > DangerWeapon tries to KS > We moved down to a better location in the corner > Do our COA > End of story > Try not to be so butt hurt about something that happned roughly 5+ months ago.

i actually wrote that with the assumption that u did not even remember that day, but u proved me wrong. i guess the one butt hurt was u cuz u lost the main boss in COA.

since u cant out DD a nirv dag sin. let me teach you how it's done in pve.

trip spark > inner harmony > power dash > tangling mire.

since u had to move ur sq out of the main room in COA, im gonna safely assume that u did not do this.

it seems lik u have much more to learn about a sin than u thought. not just pvp(if it even exist), but pve as well. u want to b a different sin, but in the end, this is wat all sins do. end of story.

btw . how is that hunt goin for u? any luck?
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i actually wrote that with the assumption that u did not even remember that day, but u proved me wrong. i guess the one butt hurt was u cuz u lost the main boss in COA.

since u had to move ur sq out of the main room in COA, im gonna safely assume that u did not do this.

Actually it was the only COA I have done on PWI, so of course I remember it. The barb was the squad leader not me and he asked us to follow him to the corner, where we could pull in the outside mobs between the boss spawns - for more drops. I think your arrogance is intriguing. Do, go on.
    y so butthurt 'bout da 105, ho?

Ahhh isn't that cute.. she's trying to get me mad.

I can say I leveled myself, I bought my own gear, my own charms, refines and every piece of fashion or anything I have - on my own. No one helped me level, but I did many alt FC's with my old spouse. Can you say that Eoria?
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    eoria is good at this game Can you say that Nia?
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    eoria is good at this game Can you say that Nia?

I can say that Eoria joined Jihad (now Valhalla) and they power leveled her, helped gear her and now she throws insults at them.

I've never been banned for trolling/flaming on this forum, can you say that BabyHanky?
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yes i can
    i also like to congratulate you on your politician like dodge of my question
    good work run for senate
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Actually it was the only COA I have done on PWI, so of course I remember it. The barb was the squad leader not me and he asked us to follow him to the corner, where we could pull in the outside mobs between the boss spawns - for more drops.

he told u to move cuz he saw how terrible u were. honestly, i dont know/dont care how many COA u did or will do. i just know that u got out DDed > left the room > butt hurted > raged PM threats . gg
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    she prolly raging tickets on me the past 2 days
    how many have sent so far 3-4?moar?
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is no words to describe how amazingly pathetic aizza is.

But what Curses says is the truth, if XuLin keeps riding everyones D for more r9 recruits, and we dont get our inactives back, we are going to start to lose.

Im Looking at the squad list for the war on Saturday. These are the thousands of r9's that are listed:

MrHanky
    Angelababy
    Swag
    Barbapapa-Beast scout
    Curses
    Wicca
    Curso-
    Violator
    ShootnBlanks
    Marcefox
    Phahn
    Jekel
    Keksich

and **** showed up and went rambo mode, our sage unsharded archer.

3 Wizards
    6 Archers
    1 Psychic
    1 Veno
    1 Cleric

I think Kylin equal'd those numbers, amiright?
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

But what Curses says is the truth, if XuLin keeps riding everyones D for more r9 recruits, and we dont get our inactives back, we are going to start to lose.

Im Looking at the squad list for the war on Saturday. These are the thousands of r9's that are listed:

MrHanky
    Angelababy
    Swag
    Barbapapa-Beast scout
    Curses
    Wicca
    Curso-
    Violator
    ShootnBlanks
    Marcefox
    Phahn
    Jekel
    Keksich

3 Wizards
    6 Archers
    1 Psychic
    1 Veno
    1 Cleric

I saw my bro playing and Im not even playing actively right now but I can tell u that u missed quite a huge amount. It would be easier to select the non rank9 that were on the TW instead. Nurfed is rank9, hunterbojan is rank9, away is rank9 and many other rank9s I cant remember the names... all of which were in TW.

EDIT: its quite understandable that each party will always try to defend their guild claiming they were the better side and not face the reality when they make mistakes, so it would just be easier to say, Kylin lost agaisnt Catalyst but took longer than it usually takes which shows improvements. I would expect positive attitude from certain Catalyst members for the fact they might be having competition on TW soon, but I guess my expectations were too high, but now I know better so next time I will avoid getting disapointed... Good luck to all of ur TWs
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah...Neo did miss some of our r9s.

Though, if by "away" you mean Aware, then no. Aware was not in that TW. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dem r9 bm's be dd'ing you too hard.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You guys talk like the only thing that matters is R9 DD's. I still think Cata has more R9 DD power, but they also have a LOT of very well geared BM's like hunterbojan, Armani, Micheal, Apologies, Wana, (not so much but still Rome), and those are just off the top of my head.

In fact, Cata has a wide assortment of R9's of almost every class. This makes them very balanced, and that means the DD's you DO have get a much easier job DD'ing rather than trying to avoid stuns, staying alive, etc.

I can't tell you how much easier DD'ing is when the enemy is constantly stunned, disrupted, Dragoned, etc, etc, and you have time to select targets, coordinate fire, etc.

Edit: Also I'm curious as to how effective those 2 R9 seekers from Kylin are. They don't seem to hit very hard but ya never know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You guys talk like the only thing that matters is R9 DD's. I still think Cata has more R9 DD power, but they also have a LOT of very well geared BM's like hunterbojan, Armani, Micheal, Apologies, Wana, (not so much but still Rome), and those are just off the top of my head.

In fact, Cata has a wide assortment of R9's of almost every class. This makes them very balanced, and that means the DD's you DO have get a much easier job DD'ing rather than trying to avoid stuns, staying alive, etc.

I can't tell you how much easier DD'ing is when the enemy is constantly stunned, disrupted, Dragoned, etc, etc, and you have time to select targets, coordinate fire, etc.

Edit: Also I'm curious as to how effective those 2 R9 seekers from Kylin are. They don't seem to hit very hard but ya never know.

Ya, you said it perfectly. Perfect example. Rome. Skill. Amazing. Kylin has good bms too. Geared too. Agorey, Dispo, Devine death, just to name a few
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

MrHanky
    Angelababy
    Swag
    Barbapapa-Beast scout
    Curses
    Wicca
    Curso-
    Violator
    ShootnBlanks
    Marcefox
    Phahn
    Jekel
    Keksich

3 Wizards
    6 Archers
    1 Psychic
    1 Veno
    1 Cleric

But is it Sabella logging Curso and Marcefox logging Shootnblanks? Or are the real owners the ones logging them?

Quick GM-IP Check would tell...
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I completely agree with Rome and Lugi are two of the best bm's on the server, but according to some people in this thread the only reason we win only because of R9 and not because of coordination, Kylin archers like d_dd_d and Eroz do have the bows, but they are super squishy. A well placed AOE stun or sage force of will from a 6khp wizard\10khp bm can be enough to take archers such as those two out. the CC is king, dawg.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But is it Sabella logging Curso and Marcefox logging Shootnblanks? Or are the real owners the ones logging them?

Only trash like you would care.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

drop another ticket yo
    thats your thing right?
    cause you a loser and wanna try to find something to make people miserable like your self
    funny cause if you was good and was in 1 of these 2 factions that have good tw's
    you would know all 4 people were in the tw and doing different things simultaneously
    b:shocked
    how is this possible the all knowing Nia said that other people were on their accounts!
    b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

MrHanky
    Angelababy
    Swag
    Barbapapa-Beast scout
    Curses
    Wicca
    Curso-
    Violator
    ShootnBlanks
    Marcefox
    Phahn
    Jekel
    Keksich

3 Wizards
    6 Archers
    1 Psychic
    1 Veno
    1 Cleric

I don't mean to get into this stupid argument because again: it's freaking stupid.

But off the top of my head, aren't LilHellz and September r9? Just two I remember that aren't listed, so can we stop with this stupid r9 argument?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Only trash like you would care.

Says the 105 that was Dragon-Leveled... Cheat Much Crescendia?
    drop another ticket yo
    thats your thing right?
    cause you a loser and wanna try to find something to make people miserable like your self
    funny cause if you was good and was in 1 of these 2 factions that have good tw's
    you would know all 4 people were in the tw and doing different things simultaneously
    b:shocked
    how is this possible the all knowing Nia said that other people were on their accounts!

I never made a ticket you idiot - but the moment I mailed a p.message, it had already been closed.

Actually I know about those accounts because they told me/my alt they were chatting with... - they even logged, came back an said HI then went off.. one to PvP (the Archer) and one to take a WB from Valhalla (the Cleric). It was about 2 weeks ago, so fairly recent... easy to check logs...
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't mean to get into this stupid argument because again: it's freaking stupid.

But off the top of my head, aren't LilHellz and September r9? Just two I remember that aren't listed, so can we stop with this stupid r9 argument?

hell naw
    the only thing to argue about here is stupid stuff
    what? you want us to stop arguin?
    next you be like lets stop all this pvp nonsense and plant gardens and ****
    b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I completely agree with Rome and Lugi are two of the best bm's on the server, but according to some people in this thread the only reason we win only because of R9 and not because of coordination, Kylin archers like d_dd_d and Eroz do have the bows, but they are super squishy. A well placed AOE stun or sage force of will from a 6khp wizard\10khp bm can be enough to take archers such as those two out. the CC is king, dawg.

Where are you reading that anyone is saying Catalyst lacks skill?

It is mostly QQ'ing about the difference in gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.