Then they fight Kylin and got facerolled so they look for Crimson
Next the just lost to Crimson and now?

Im sure this is a question they got in mind, so I'm helping them post. Good huh
Post edited by TwinDreams - Harshlands on

Comments

• TeaBag/ - Harshlands9
    TeaBag/ - Harshlands9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    To be honest, who cares? Want my opinion, no one cares.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Try Afterlife.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Wiingfang - Harshlands
    Wiingfang - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    zulu zulu zulu! b:angry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Which one of these should I use in world chat when Valhalla loses to Afterlife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX__swbUwag
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Which one of these should I use in world chat when Valhalla loses to Afterlife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX__swbUwag

all of the above
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So they fought Catalyst and get thrashed so they move on to Kylin
    Then they fight Kylin and got facerolled so they look for Crimson
    Next the just lost to Crimson and now?

Im sure this is a question they got in mind, so I'm helping them post. Good huh

There is more to a game - then winning TW's.

When two guilds fight in TW, only one can win. And sure, sometimes one guild wins over and over and one guild sometimes wins, sometimes loses. They must sometimes win, because they own or have owned land.

I find it interesting that you sit here, in all of your experience as a faceless, nameless lvl 1 and insult a guild that atleast tries.. atleast comes here and posts under their ingame name.

You know... failure is not about not winning - failure is about not trying.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011

When two guilds fight in TW, only one can win. And sure, sometimes one guild wins over and over and one guild sometimes wins, sometimes loses. They must sometimes win, because they own or have owned land.

I find it interesting that you sit here, in all of your experience as a faceless, nameless lvl 1 and insult a guild that atleast tries.. atleast comes here and posts under their ingame name.

Please, lets all have a hearty laugh at the bolded part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011

They DO try. They're just so clueless that even if they do try it looks like they're not actually trying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

Please do, but I am talking about all guilds, not one in specific. So, does this mean you are laughing at ALL guilds that are trying but failing to win and hold land from Cata?

I'm interested in your response... Because they all try, sometimes they fail sometimes they succeed but it seems you.. find their failure some how.. funny?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2011

The whole game is made for you to build a character and fight in tw. And trying to win keeps in fun. I learned something that i didnt know before when two guilds fight only one can win i never knew that. b:laugh

Face it all the factions on the map can win those off the map dont have the power to be on it. Valhalla is nothing but a child to harshlands doesnt know enough to be on its own and is to weak to start something.

With all your speeches i dont even see you doing anything to make things more fun.

I am waiting for a good chance to do somthing.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    With all your speeches i dont even see you doing anything to make things more fun.

Sure I do.....

I go scouting for people that like to troll me in the forum and attempt to pk them... Fun for me...

So, what is your alts name in the game again? Was it that Veno that gave me heartburn after I pked her a few times - telling me "grats I picked the cheapest class in the game"?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Sure I do.....

I go scouting for people that like to troll me in the forum and attempt to pk them... Fun for me...

So, what is your alts name in the game again? Was it that Veno that gave me heartburn after I pked her a few times - telling me "grats I picked the cheapest class in the game"?

Thats how you control your failure what a joke. You will never see me in pvp your way out of my league.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    thats How You Control Your Failure What A Joke. You Will Never See Me In Pvp Your Way Out Of My League.

*yawn*
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011

*yawn*

now u know how we feel when you tell your stories young lady
    b:bye
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    now u know how we feel when you tell your stories young lady

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Thats how you control your failure what a joke.

Actually... no.

I have a few rules:

1 - Be a smart a$$ to me and I'll pk you

2 - If I can't pk you - I'll pk your spouse or friends and tell them to thank you

3 - If your an officer in your guild, I'll just simply suffer your guild and again, tell them to thank you.

In the end, it still comes back around to me, teaching you - there are repercussions to being talking to me w/ disrespect. You start it, I finish it - by any means necessary. Period.

Now, since you are a fairly big coward, it is pretty difficult to find you in the game.

Talking about Fail? Your the one that heavily trolled Zulu, and now that almost the same people are in Cata, you are in a continual your-lips-to-their-butt stance. That's actually more on the pathetic side.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Actually... no.

I have a few rules:

2 - If I can't pk you - I'll pk your spouse or friends and tell them to thank you

3 - If your an officer in your guild, I'll just simply suffer your guild and again, tell them to thank you.

In the end, it still comes back around to me, teaching you - there are repercussions to being talking to me w/ disrespect. You start it, I finish it - by any means necessary. Period.

Now, since you are a fairly big coward, it is pretty difficult to find you in the game.

Talking about Fail? Your the one that heavily trolled Zulu, and now that almost the same people are in Cata, you are in a continual your-lips-to-their-butt stance. That's actually more on the pathetic side.

You sound like a valhalla. All those rules cant affect me because 1 i dont pvp to much anymore, 2 i dont have a spouse or friends that you can find, 3 i dont have a faction so your out of luck.

So i have nothing to fear from a sin who cant even find me to do anything. Me be a coward lol when i do go outside the safe zone i attack everyone.

You think im kissing their *** your stupid. I found a chalange worth fighting in them so yes they still are my main enemy but i cant stand to watch stupid valhalla that dont know their weapon from their armor. Act like they are pro.

It wont be long before valhalla is nothing but dust and i can go back to a chalange worthy of engageing in a fight.

Catalyst has earned my respect for being a good enemy and still winning in tw's. Unlike you and the rest of valhalla i dont make the same excuse hopeing to change the fact of who really fails.

b:bye Have fun in the last few months of valhalla's life.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Reading Aizza's posts is like when you are trying to listen to someone but all you SEE is a mouth moving and all you HEAR is some inane buzzing sound...

Maybe I need to up my meds. b:surrender
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Reading Aizza's posts is like when you are trying to listen to someone but all you SEE is a mouth moving and all you HEAR is some inane buzzing sound...

Maybe I need to up my meds. b:surrender

She is trying to protect valhalla by showing them in a better light which wont happen. Valhalla has lost and the best thing for them to do now is join kylin crimson or just join another faction.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    You think im kissing their *** your stupid. I found a chalange worth fighting in them

Here's what you said previously - note where it states "Nothing will every change this". I note the leveling did not go too well either...
    12-18-2010, 01:00 PM

...if zulu wouldnt think of themselves like gods it would not be needed to fight them at all. Born also if you would read im not playing pwi atm so how could i possibly kill them? When i get back belive me i will do exactly what you say i will lvl gear up and kill them. I know its possible to kill them I killed one with this cleric (which is pathedic).

The one thing about me thats diffrent from everyone else I dont care about money. I dont care if i die and my armor breaks. I dont care if im out numbered 100 million to 1. I dont fear zulu because they are strong, I kill them because its fun to kill them. Yes i QQ about it because they are looking for ranked people skilled people. We are enemies born nothing will ever change that.

And MindCrime... every time I got to Silver Pool and your out of SZ the first thing you do is go 'Ohhh HHiiiiiii Aizza'..... Atleast when I see someone that can PK me step out onto the field, the first thing I don't do is kiss up to them so they don't pk me.

Get into Cata yet btw?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Here's what you said previously - note where it states "Nothing will every change this". I note the leveling did not go too well either...

And MindCrime... every time I got to Silver Pool and your out of SZ the first thing you do is go 'Ohhh HHiiiiiii Aizza'..... Atleast when I see someone that can PK me step out onto the field, the first thing I don't do is kiss up to them so they don't pk me.

Get into Cata yet btw?

You have no life kid. Thats what you would call a taunt and it worked well for what i needed to do at that time. The leveling did go well in fact but i see no reason to say who my main is.

Opinions change over time to so trying to reflect back on past things said does nothing to change my current stance.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    You have no life kid. Thats what you would call a taunt and it worked well for what i needed to do at that time. The leveling did go well in fact but i see no reason to say who my main is.

Opinions change over time to so trying to reflect back on past things said does nothing to change my current stance.

Truth is... you started insulting them because it was the cool thing to do.

... and you stopped insulting them because they make up the larger portion of posters in this sub-forum and you could not take the heat and rolled over, belly up.

Every time you try to make a point, and they stand against it, you back peddle. Now the cool thing to do is to pick on Valhalla .. so you do.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Truth is... you started insulting them because it was the cool thing to do.

... and you stopped insulting them because they make up the larger portion of posters in this sub-forum and you could not take the heat and rolled over, belly up.

Every time you try to make a point, and they stand against it, you back peddle. Now the cool thing to do is to pick on Valhalla .. so you do.

Is that what you think? Thats funny because i will continue doing it soon. They are dominant on this form thats no lie but that is why i came here.

The cool thing to attack valhalla you say. Im sorry but i could care less about what is cool or not. I spit on valhalla because it sucks in tw and pvp. I spit on catalyst for certain things they do. I spit on kylin for being here so long and not doing much themselves. I spit on crimson because they are the biggest waste of space i have ever seen. I spit on you because you are full of yourself.

Catalyst happens to not get my insults yet but they will again. Because all they are they have a good amount of sucky people in their faction like any other.

Valhalla is stupid so are you for backing them up you are a blind and stupid person. Valhalla will never win a tw vs catalyst unless its a stack. Catalyst will sadly never lose because of the collective stupidity of everyone on this sevrer.

Zulu could of died in its first few weeks if the players on this server knew how to play the class they start with.

Think of something else to back up all the failure of valhalla. Because you need another reason to make up for the 10 mins tw's catalyst has on them.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I understand that you want to defend your faction with everything you have but after you lost every big tw on this server and most of ppl dont respect you anymore (this does not include Kylin since we all know how many of your members went there to face big scary Cata), isnt this the time for some serious reality check couse lets face it Valhalla will be forgoten in like few weeks after they lose all their lands to Crimson now.

But oh well i hear Valhalla on Heavens tear is good too so.....

b:flowerb:flowerb:flower <--i like rave flowers they are so cool
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Is that what you think? Thats funny because i will continue doing it soon. They are dominant on this form thats no lie but that is why i came here.

The cool thing to attack valhalla you say. Im sorry but i could care less about what is cool or not. I spit on valhalla because it sucks in tw and pvp. I spit on catalyst for certain things they do. I spit on kylin for being here so long and not doing much themselves. I spit on crimson because they are the biggest waste of space i have ever seen. I spit on you because you are full of yourself.

Catalyst happens to not get my insults yet but they will again. Because all they are they have a good amount of sucky people in their faction like any other.

Valhalla is stupid so are you for backing them up you are a blind and stupid person. Valhalla will never win a tw vs catalyst unless its a stack. Catalyst will sadly never lose because of the collective stupidity of everyone on this sevrer.

Zulu could of died in its first few weeks if the players on this server knew how to play the class they start with.

Think of something else to back up all the failure of valhalla. Because you need another reason to make up for the 10 mins tw's catalyst has on them.

that's a lot of spitting you're doing there. need a cup of water?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    that's a lot of spitting you're doing there. need a cup of water?

yea maybe
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Get into Cata yet btw?

Lol. Since when is saying 'Hi' to someone kissing up and hoping they don't PK you?

Kill me, dear. It doesn't hurt. b:victory

The jab about Cata is senseless too since THEY are actually better off without me lol.
  • Phanh - Harshlands
    Phanh - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yea maybe

if the whole server spit in a cup. you think that's enough to fill it?
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have a few rules:

are u gonna pks me nowz?
    b:shocked
    b:bye