New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty Gimmeeeeeeeeee

ikr. i would level my veno in a heartbeat
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The Tress in the EG Forest, just north of EG City, those trees are 3D (As in the leaves don't spin around to face you)b:bye

I found a hole in one of those trees once, and got myself stuck. b:chuckle

The hole in the tree has paint over it, but it's a hole, nonetheless.
  • Mad_Rockz - Dreamweaver
    Mad_Rockz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    no shyat Einstein, what do you have sleep/freeze for? to help you flying? Why do you have heals, plume shell and the 79 damage absorb skill? why do you have aoes (that don't cost spark) both phys and magic and why your spam skills do as much dmg as wizard's spam skill, plus u can do mag and phys dmg with them? Ever tried to kill a mag res mob with a wiz? I guess yeah, cleric is hard to play, we need more PvE SKILLZ FOR CLERICS!!! NAO!!
    for God's sake ppl, learn your effin classes gameplay then try to post on forums about new skills.

I didn't said clerics are a pain on grinding, and, if u want a pk skill, well, what about stealth?. I said that would be cool a knock-back. btw, yup, its sad to wizz/psy kill that kind of mobs (there are ways, but i think its easier to skip that ones), and don't get mad when some1 say smth that u think its not right.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The Tress in the EG Forest, just north of EG City, those trees are 3D (As in the leaves don't spin around to face you)b:bye
    ...you do know what the meaning of 3D is right?...
    ...its not anything that 'does not spin around you'... its something that has width, height, and depth...

how 'thick' is that leaf north of EG if its '3D' lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I found a hole in one of those trees once, and got myself stuck. b:chuckle

The hole in the tree has paint over it, but it's a hole, nonetheless.
    technically i would count the barks n branches as 3D tho!
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    barbarians should get a AOE skill where they simply slam their axe or hammer into the ground causing other targets to fly upward... and it should work on players. b:laugh
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    barbarians should get a AOE skill where they simply slam their axe or hammer into the ground causing other targets to fly upward... and it should work on players. b:laugh

Or even an AoE stun like that... Just something to make them a little more useful.b:sad
  • HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear
    HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    last year they said that this year we would not be getting new classes.
    they said about focusing on end game stuff.

also ,people complain about +3 attack buff or whatever for 1 mirage..which is pathetic.. i give seekers the mirage to give me the buffbecause its good for the price compaired to runecrafting.

ppl just love to QQ.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    last year they said that this year we would not be getting new classes.
    they said about focusing on end game stuff.

also ,people complain about +3 attack buff or whatever for 1 mirage..which is pathetic.. i give seekers the mirage to give me the buffbecause its good for the price compaired to runecrafting.

ppl just love to QQ.

this +1 ppl ratehr waste 20mil+ to lv it to 7 then waste another 1mil to get same buff we get from 1 mirage
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011

There should be Elevators that MURDER people! QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • JuFranz - Raging Tide
    JuFranz - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Looking through several pages of the upcoming expansion,

i believe there are at least 2 new skills or buff for all class

take for example, wiz,

1. from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSi_8llUTAk @0:21

2. from this page http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_2 take a look at the first pic of the wiz

2 totally new for wiz and these applies to all classes b:chuckle

FTW b:victory
    Previously: Level 100 BM and I still enjoy farming to upgrade my gears b:victory

Now: At 101 still continue farming b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Or even an AoE stun like that... Just something to make them a little more useful.b:sad

No, Barbs need another range skill. To make it more OP, let's just make an Armageddon-like skill that is both AoE and.................ranged. Like BIDS.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    No, Barbs need another range skill. To make it more OP, let's just make an Armageddon-like skill that is both AoE and.................ranged. Like BIDS.b:thanks

You mean...

"Does 12 damage to all targets within 1,829 meters range" AOE?

Or like...

"Throw your axe at the target, dealing 500% weapon damage + base damage plus an additional 12k plus make the target bleed for 12k over 12 seconds, and make all enemies within 12 meters suffer 12k damage plus bleed for 12k over 12 seconds. Costs 100 mana and has a cooldown of 1 second, generates 50 chi. Has a range of 42 meters. 100% accuracy. increases Rage Damage by 500% for 10 seconds, crit rate by 50% for 10 seconds, and attack rate by 30% for 10 seconds, reduces all incoming damage by 25% for 10 seconds."

Yeah, I'd like that as a skill on my Barb. >_> Combine that with bloodpaint, and you could just friggin solo Harpy Wraith with it. I'd hotkey it to every button on my keyboard and just faceroll my keyboard all day long.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...you do know what the meaning of 3D is right?...
    ...its not anything that 'does not spin around you'... its something that has width, height, and depth...

how 'thick' is that leaf north of EG if its '3D' lol b:chuckle

Leaves ain't very thick in real life either XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011

(As for gear stats, I didn't notice any earlier. I'll look again later from a real computer.)

Still haven't seen anything of substance on the Chinese site yet. Am I missing a page with stats or something? Can't very well translate something that doesn't exist, after all.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Still haven't seen anything of substance on the Chinese site yet. Am I missing a page with stats or something? Can't very well translate something that doesn't exist, after all.

Well we know that they are getting at least two skills, since the picture of the "upgraded skills" on the website is different than the videos apparently. And that they are wearing unreleased armor in an not-in-game yet area with another description saying there will be a new boss to fight, so it's possible that there will be a new farming area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You mean...

"Does 12 damage to all targets within 1,829 meters range" AOE?

Or like...

"Throw your axe at the target, dealing 500% weapon damage + base damage plus an additional 12k plus make the target bleed for 12k over 12 seconds, and make all enemies within 12 meters suffer 12k damage plus bleed for 12k over 12 seconds. Costs 100 mana and has a cooldown of 1 second, generates 50 chi. Has a range of 42 meters. 100% accuracy. increases Rage Damage by 500% for 10 seconds, crit rate by 50% for 10 seconds, and attack rate by 30% for 10 seconds, reduces all incoming damage by 25% for 10 seconds."

Yeah, I'd like that as a skill on my Barb. >_> Combine that with bloodpaint, and you could just friggin solo Harpy Wraith with it. I'd hotkey it to every button on my keyboard and just faceroll my keyboard all day long.

Maybe just a long range combining damage of Bestial Onslaught and agro on Untamed Wrath, whitout the evasion drop effect, nor % of crit bonus from Bestial's demon version.

Something like (Maxed) Base + 200% + 8000 and increases threat level (no added effects) for 2 sparks would be nice...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think the skills in the class upgrading section, are older skill updates.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_3
    Looks like it could be a Arma upgrade no?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_5
    Blazing Arrow?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_6
    Rejuvenation Aura? (But then we can't call it BB anymore can we)

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_8
    Healing Trace?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/#zhiye_10
    Comforting Mist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I kinda hope True Form and "Fox" Form are upgraded the most, if you know what I mean.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well we know that they are getting at least two skills, since the picture of the "upgraded skills" on the website is different than the videos apparently. And that they are wearing unreleased armor in an not-in-game yet area with another description saying there will be a new boss to fight, so it's possible that there will be a new farming area.

Yes, but my response was specifically directed at those asking for a translation of the gear stats. I can't find them to translate. I assume that if they're asking for a translation, someone's found them. So, I'd like a link so I can attempt to translate it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • russki91
    russki91 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    For Psy, start with a modification of the soulforce, like many suggested. And maybe a tweak on the buff strength.

For sin, stop them ruining the game by removing bloodpaint thus preventing them from solo'ing anything. They'll be a DD again and need skill to survive.

Although I only read up to page 13, I'm sure someone may have mentioned both points somewhere lol.. But seriously, BP is a effing joke. b:surrender
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    http://imgur.com/a/fwOA5
    Some new screenshots from wanmei :3 I liek unicorn!
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
    edited November 2011
    I kinda hope True Form and "Fox" Form are upgraded the most, if you know what I mean.
    yes we've all noticed that the form is not anatomically correct as they do not have an rear end hole or balls for that matter. b:angry

b:chuckle
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yes we've all noticed that the form is not anatomically correct as they do not have an rear end hole or balls for that matter. b:angry

b:chuckle

Um... yeah b:shocked
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Okay, so you actually DON'T know what I mean.

...this is a first.
    edited November 2011
    Okay, so you actually DON'T know what I mean.

...this is a first.
    you the first guy who took that seriously >.>
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Special thx to Rivi_V and X_Rays

Human
    Blademaster

God punish tactics: 12sec aoe skill, deal base +200% weapon +2500-6500(depends on that soulforce) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed. 5min/3sparks(after 12sec, u will get 2 sparks back)

Riding in Purple Dust: Instantly teleport to the target, paralyzing it (not stun) for 3 sec, deal 50% base atk physical dmg, deal triple dmg when target has less than 40% HP. 15meter/2min/50chi

Red Dragon cable: drag your target infront of u , success rate 40%-100%(SF) 25meter / 2min / 50chi

Tianyuan reversal:available when ur hp lower than 40%, deal base+200%+7200 dmg to all enemies 12meters in a line in front of u, 75% stun them for 3sec. 2min

Qiankun (meaning heaven and earth) Throw: disable the weapon of you and all enemies 8meters around for 3sec, deal base+100%+3500 dmg.

Tai Xu God Slayer: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +5000-11000(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.also decrease targets movement speed by 30%. 5min/3sparks(after 12sec, u will get 2 sparks back)

Wizard

Reversal space-time tactics: curse ur target, his position will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF) 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Reversal HP tactics: curse ur target, his HP will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF) 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Guardian of sand: self buff, last 15min, decrease the change of getting crit attack by 5%.

Arcane Light: self buff, last 5min, each time u get hit by melee normal attack, u will be knocked away 20meters and will be purified. effect has 16sec cooldown. 1min/30chi

Ice World: has 67% chance freeze all enemies 12meters around for 2sec every 3second, last 9sec. enemies take 130% dmg if frozen. 3min / 2sparks

Dark flame: debuff your target, each time he gets hit by any attack, he will be paralysed for 3sec, effect has 8sec cooldown,last 45sec. 30meter/ 1.5min/1spark

Tai Xu Reversal space-time tactics / Reversal HP tactics: 60%-100% chance. 30meter/ 1min/50chi

Winged Elves
    Archer

lightening strike: attack range+6, crit rate of next 4-8 hits(SF) incrased by 15%, 20sec. 2spark

Left leap / Right leap:20meters.

Silence: Stealth! stealth lvl +31 50mp/sec, moving, using Wings of Grace, or sparking will kick u out of stealth.

Sunset arrow: attack target and all enemies 8meters around, base+250% weapon + 1500 dmg, decrease their hp recovery by 20% , pot 30%, increase charm cooldown by 3sec. 1spark

BrightShadow arrow: seal all targets in a 25meters line for 3sec, deal base+100%weapon + 3200dmg. 1spark

Tian yu lightening strike: attack range+6, crit rate of next 5-9 hits(SF) incrased by 25%, 30sec. 2spark

Cleric
    Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, max hp decrease by 10%, increase 40%-80% weapon dmg. 15chi

Ray meditation: available in transformation mode, stop your target hp recovery(and charm recovery) by 15%base atk + 675HP. can be stacked to max 2000-18000HP(SF),last 30sec. 18sec cooldown.

Aurora Magic Ray: available in metal mage mode, AOE version of Ray meditation.

Arc ray of disease: debuff ur target, increase the chance of taking crit dmg by 15%.

Sincere: give ur target Deaden Nerves buff, recover 50% hp when taking effect, last 8sec.

The blessing of the gods: no exp lose upon death.

Tianyin thunderstorm symbol: metal mage version of soul burn! debuff ur target , each time he try to atk or use skill, he has 30% chance take phy dmg equal to ur magic atk. last 1min. 50chi

Tian Yu Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, increase 60%-100% weapon dmg. 15chi

Untamed
    Barbarian
    Dragon extinct: only usable on the ground, atk target and all enemies 20meters around him, deal 50% base atk dmg, has 50%-90% chance to disable their fly mount, deal triple dmg to air targets. 1min/2spark

Fighting Rake: force your target to target on u and cannot switch target for 6sec.only available to players. 1spark

Immortal soul: self buff, last 120s, once taken deadly hit, u wont die, and will be immune to dmg for 6sec, but during this 6sec , ur hp is decreased by 99%.(if you are taking some DoT dmg, ) 1spark

Prehistoric blood: self buff, 60sec, each time u take hit, your attack is increased by 3% weapon value, can be stacked at most 50 times. 1spark

Crown-less King: deal base +100% +1200 dmg to all targets 12meters in a frontal line, attract aggro.

Yan Mie Dragon extinct: only usable on the ground, atk target and all enemies 20meters around him, deal 120% base atk dmg, has 60%-100% chance to disable their fly mount, deal triple dmg to air targets. 2spark

Venomancer
    Lock soul scarab: summon a doll which is linked to your target, whenever this doll takes hit by magic atk, your target will recieve 50% dmg, this doll will slow down your target by 30%, last 12-28sec(SF). 28.5meter/2min/2spark

Yaoqi hit: fox form skill, turn your target into a little frog, the frog can only use normal atk(5.0aps frog?), last 6sec. 27meter/1min/50chi

Dance: both veno and pet anti stun for 10sec, increase pet atk and acc by 100%. 3min/1spark, pet must be in range of 35meters.

Nether Spirit of Fire: new reflect buff, available in pvp , reduce dmg recieve by 30%, reflect back 100% phy atk, 15sec. 1min/1spark

vigor break: fox form skill, decrease target chi by 150. melee/30sec/25chi

Yan Mie Lock soul scarab: summon a doll which is linked to your target, whenever this doll takes hit by magic atk, your target will recieve 100% dmg, this doll will slow down your target by 30%, last 12-28sec(SF). 28.5meter/2min/2spark

Tideborn
    Pychic
    Wraith escape: make all squad members 6 meters around unable to be selected, last 3.5-7.5sec (depends on your soulforce) 5min/3sparks

source of evil: buff your target, you will absorb all damage and debuffs from your target, max range 45meters.

embryo of the soul: make your target immune to dmg, recover 100% hp, stun himself for 10sec. (not rl stun, u cant immune it.) 28.5meter/3min/2spark

Wind rocks buried: curse ur target , your target will take damge = base atk +130% weapon + 6475 after 12sec.

summon: right click on a squad member on the squad list and choose summon, the skill will teleport him to u. 10sec cooldown

Yan Fu Wraith escape: make all squad members 12 meters around unable to be selected, last 5-9sec (depends on your soulforce) 5min/spark

Assassin
    Resurrection burial: curse your target, your target will absorb 15%-35%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 10sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u. 2spark

solar eclipse: AOE stealth, yo, 12meters , max 5seconds. 2min/1spark

investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop all DQ items upon death.

Toxic dagger: 10 meters frontal aoe, base dmg + 9300 poison dmg over 30sec.

Yan Fu Resurrection burial: curse your target, your target will absorb 20%-60%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 15sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u. 2spark

Earthguard
    Seeker

Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 30sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.
    2spark

Translocation tactic: exchange position of u and ur target, sucess rate depends on ur SF, 40%-100%.

Broken kettle tactic: decrease defence(can be purified or transfered) by 40%, increase atk = 50% defence lvl decreased. 50chi

3rd eye: increase detection lvl by 31 for 8sec(means u can see sins at your lvl)

Heart of sword: 12meters aoe, base atk + 3681, recover 20% hp, attract agro from mobs.

Fan Xin Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 60sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.
    2spark
    Mystic
    Star prairie: absorb 15%-35%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 15sec 2spark

Flowers blinding: new AOE buff, increase skill damage to mobs by 20%, last 30min.

3rd eye: detect if there r stealth targets around u, and knock out all stealth targets 26meters around u, last 6sec.

Rejuvenation of all things: AOE rez buff-.-

Moist: AOE buff, incrase healing effect by 20%, pot effect 30%, last 30min.

Color Blossoms fans: AOE heal, heal 25% of base atk+ 783HP, every3 sec, last 12sec. 1spark

Fan Xin Star prairie: absorb 20%-40%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 40sec 2spark

Iv been chatting with a developper lately, and got some info about new class skills.
    Here,i just list some skills that have been confirmed.

the new gears will be PvE gears, with special attributes against mobs.

after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.

skills

Archers
    1.Greatly increase attack range and crit rate during a short period.

2.go into stealth mode, but will be knocked out of it if u move, u can use skills in stealth at least.

3.left/right jump. just like bm.

cleric

1.a sort of transfromation, greatly increase metal dmg.

2.curse ur target, give him a negative buff, reduce his healing ability including charm tick.
    the power of this debuff depends on your own magic attack.

example:
    Cleric A, crused target B with 5000 healing debuff.
    B has 10000HP
    B takes damage and HP drops to 5000
    charm ticks
    B still have 5000 HP

Veno

1. turn target into a frog during a short period.

2.after getting a target, veno can summon a veno tree( pet ), if the tree takes hit by any1(every1 can attack it including veno herself), the target will take damage too.

Wizzard

Time controlling skills.
    1. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's HP will reset back to this point.

2. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's position will reset back to this point.

new self buff!
    3. now wizzard will have a new self buff, once the wizzard gets hit by any melee range attack, the buff will remove all debuffs on him, and shrink away (or be knocked away like that mystic skill, im not very sure) immediately. ofcos, this buff effect has a cooldown time..

Earthguard 3rd eye skill:

stealth detection!

Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.
    time to go back to frost, seekers..

Mystic will get a passsive skill which can detect if there are sins around u, and show their names on a list. you need to get lv100 to max this skill, then u can find any sins at any lvl on ur detection list, but u cant target them, try summon a plant to aoe them , ask ur 105 friend to use detection pots, or just ask a seeker to knock them out>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    :o range and crit.

and, I'm really happy to see left/right jump or leap w/e. will be nice if coming.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    drat, didn't get info about the skills for other classes?
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I'm gonna need proof of these claims.
This discussion has been closed.