Small Faction TWs

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    That's not me. My alts abuse the English language anyhow. And I only posted on them because I used to get talked to for making inflammatory posts here.

If I wanted to troll on these forums there are better things to point out. Like the pathetic nature of your faction. You guys used to cry and cry about how QQme was so evil.

Funny how you guys talk **** about people like Retto when he takes a break from your faction behind his back. Or just plain talk **** whenever and where ever it is possible. Or kick members because Belle happened to make their signature. Or kick Luci because your faction has no room for dissension. Really, you guys

You're the same joke you were a year ago Dylena. You may kiss peoples' arses and act nice, and fool some people. However, you are every much of an *** as the people you program your faction members to hate on.

Accuse me of whatever is going on here all you like. At the end of the day I am more likely to be either doing some productive in game or out of game than on these forums. And if I am on these forums I am more likely on the General Discussion page than Re.tarded Trolls forums.

p.s. When are you going to find a new meme to spam and be a dork...err... cool guy with?

Excuse me? LOL. I would love Retto to PM me who talked behind his back because in all honesty, as far as I know and seen NOBODY said a word about Retto in faction chat, nor did I when he joined QQme. If people disliked him for that, that's their business, not Vicious.

Since I'm suck a a'ss licker I wonder what it makes Man since hes the only one PMing people offers like "virgins for you my brother.. You look hot.. You want to marry me?.. You are so OP you should come to QQme etc etc etc.."

I'm quite curious how you can call me hateful when I'm one of the few people on this game that wouldn't care less about peoples dramas as long as it doesn't involve me or the faction I lead with Nuff. Now that you mention it, I remember that you were "in love" with Nhuey once upon a time and you saw me as a threat so you asked her to stay away from me because I'm "evil". b:chuckle

Keep em coming Zav baby, I don't mind those "insults" you pass to me. No matter how much BS you come up with, those who know me knows that you're full of BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Archer vs Archer

I write freaking 10 lines and this is what is posted? GRRRRRRRRRRSTUPIDDDDDDDDDGRRR
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I read crazier and crazier things on these forums every day b:chuckle

Tone down the egos for easier reading.

Semper fidelis

Edit: all i meant was Vertu and Levi not to attack those 4 lands, say one day if your off the map or get lands next to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    That's not me. My alts abuse the English language anyhow. And I only posted on them because I used to get talked to for making inflammatory posts here.

If I wanted to troll on these forums there are better things to point out. Like the pathetic nature of your faction. You guys used to cry and cry about how QQme was so evil.

Funny how you guys talk **** about people like Retto when he takes a break from your faction behind his back. Or just plain talk **** whenever and where ever it is possible. Or kick members because Belle happened to make their signature. Or kick Luci because your faction has no room for dissension. Really, you guys

You're the same joke you were a year ago Dylena. You may kiss peoples' arses and act nice, and fool some people. However, you are every much of an *** as the people you program your faction members to hate on.

Accuse me of whatever is going on here all you like. At the end of the day I am more likely to be either doing some productive in game or out of game than on these forums. And if I am on these forums I am more likely on the General Discussion page than Re.tarded Trolls forums.

p.s. When are you going to find a new meme to spam and be a dork...err... cool guy with?

lol wut? dylena doesnt teach us to hate anyone except for him, honestly its the thing that keeps vicious going, its mutual hate for dylena.

and what we hate on retto? last i checked retto isnt even mentioned in faction anymore and hasnt been since the day he left. oh also who got kicked for the sig? u must mean that person who made it just to create drama and thought because hes +12 r9 he can get away with it without us caring for the drama. sorry not gonna happen this is a game we play it for fun and when u create drama in the hopes of ruining others fun thats a nono zone for us. we dont care who you are or how well geared you are.

i also find it funny that you of all people, call DS out for talking **** when he +12'd his gear when u never did anything untill u cs'd your +10 r9 and thought u were the best of the best because u now had all this gear. hate to tell you, that 9k crit u hit on me 3months ago is still the best u have to offer compared to Dylena hitting me for 15k non crit as a joke ijs. the fact your on here trying to flame everyone as opposed to "doing something productive" is laughable aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Who would have thought that Zav would have been so upset lol. You normally try to keep dignity in the posts that you make but spreading untrue gossip about another faction was never your style. No one back stabbed Retto for leaving, no one got kicked for a belle's creations, and no one kicked Luci for having a difference of opinion. Believe what you will but don't spread gossip and lies when you know nothing about what happened. You're better than that I hope

I remember once upon a time you pm'd me and praised me as a leader and what Vicious was doing. This was about the time you left QQme and joined Vertu. Luci gets kicked, goes to QQme, you rejoin along with rusca, gus, and soulraged and now Vicious is the worst place on earth????

Now back to the original topic, It seems the smaller factions found a better resolve to having 4 free lands. Have fun with leviathan this weekend :)
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Want facts:

1) I got stunned. Other wise you would have died. Probably should work on getting my 100 skill, but I am lazy.

2) You talk so much **** since you +12ed your gear like you're all that and a bag of chips. But you couldn't kill me and you kept me stun locked. What's up with that?

3) You are the biggest crybaby and **** talker when it does come to pvp. But when you get your asswhooped by Retto or Luci you run away QQing like the biggest little bytch you are. When is the last time you have ever seen me really talk **** in pk? That's right I don't. I am not some troll f.ag like you are who needs everyone to believe I am god.

4) I didn't run to SZ because of you. I had pizza in my oven. Before you showed up I was tanking DD, hero, some random Vertu psychic. Sorry to burst your bubble chumpstain. But they do more damage together than you.

I never insulted you,i just pointed a PK situation, cuz ur talking BS about a normal r8 wizz as Dakill. After this if u think im a cry baby, bytch or w/e do it, i wouldn't care less.

P.s yeah u can't talk **** about pk, because blu names can't pk, dunno if u noticed this yet, anyway maybe u'll learning something new. Have a nice day Proest archer on RT <3
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I just have to say, you cant go flaming people for being fail at their class and such, when it was you, such a wonderful geared archer and such, used your barrage of arrows on me, a TT99+4 half LA cleric with 5k hp.

your such a pro archer, wish i could aspire to be just like you.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just have to say, you cant go flaming people for being fail at their class and such, when it was you, such a wonderful geared archer and such, used your barrage of arrows on me, a TT99+4 half LA cleric with 5k hp.

your such a pro archer, wish i could aspire to be just like you.

You havent changed one bit have you.....? So much for maturing up i suppose.

Meh...
    edited November 2011
    You havent changed one bit have you.....? So much for maturing up i suppose.

Meh...

Hey thats personal, keep that out of the forums.
    FYI i have matured, but maybe you should speak to Zav about maturity, its something he doesn't seem to have. I am only trying to prove a point, and I dont like it when people talk smack about something when they are no better theirselves.
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    interesting topic that i started reading 20 minutes after the Vicious / Marine TW ended. (2 hours roughly b:shocked )

I have always agreed with something like this, and i actualy think i made a thread suggesting something like this a while back. Everyone was too scared of the rules, and i didnt blame them so i left it alone. Was very nice to see everyone all civil and level with each other for about 10+ days, it really was. Til MrIrony fudged it all up.

please RT i been looking forward to this topic for a while so lets get back on track.

now if 2 lands from Vicious and QQme is too much to lose, why not try 1 land each adjacent to one another. unfortunitly Vertu and Levi are not touching so they couldnt do the same. Actually you guys are, your fighting tomorrow night lol. That doesnt matter though because that "area" is a special zone coveted by many. Anyways i only wanted to throw in a cent or TWO so the OP and TW faction leaders get back to it!

The janitor has swept the halls, may there be no more flaming, name calling, bashing, whatever back and forth anymore and just figure this out. You have 6 days. b:bye
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Now back to the original topic, It seems the smaller factions found a better resolve to having 4 free lands. Have fun with leviathan this weekend :)

Nuff_Said, Thank you for the TW event. Nice to see how you guys do things. b:laugh

b:bye
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So much for this xD vicious reaped marines tn :P I understand the problem tho it is technically breaking the Terms of Service :(
  • yardbird
    yardbird Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    More so than not showing up to fight QQme? Didn't a guild no show to attend a guild wedding earlier this year? How many bans for a 'wined' TW so far this year?

Gz, Levi, you doin good tonight on the ganks.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yardbird wrote: »
    More so than not showing up to fight QQme? Didn't a guild no show to attend a guild wedding earlier this year? How many bans for a 'wined' TW so far this year?

Gz, Levi, you doin good tonight on the ganks.

Post on your main or i dont even address your comment. If people act tough while hiding their identity it defeats the purpose of acting tough. You're not Batman bro, good try tho. <3. Not necessarily aiming this at you personally, just pointing this fact out to anyone who posts on an alt... MAN UP.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yardbird wrote: »
    More so than not showing up to fight QQme?

Excuse me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hm... i suggest why dont someone talk to GMs and ask if they allow this or not lol. Because this thread as a discussion itself can be an evidence if vicious or QQme will give the land. So, if someone hate Vicious or QQme leader and they got report. this thread can be a weapon for them. Beside if only vicious agree to give land and GMs already permit it. im sure we wont afraid of getting banned.

im curious what is moderator forum opinion bout this. since im sure they read all this discussion.
    edited November 2011
    Because this thread as a discussion itself can be an evidence if vicious or QQme will give the land. So, if someone hate Vicious or QQme leader and they got report. this thread can be a weapon for them.
    im curious what is moderator forum opinion bout this. since im sure they read all this discussion.

i agree with Bunga, the pure fact that you are all discussing this on an open forum that is easily accessable by GMS doesnt make any sense at all.

if they really wanted to they could ban all people in this thread who are willing to give up land in wined tws. theres a place and this doesnt seem to be the logical one.
    edited November 2011
    Nuff_Said, Thank you for the TW event. Nice to see how you guys do things. b:laugh

Page 7, post number 68
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    maybe the GMs aren't doing/saying anything because they secretly wish this was allowed? b:shutup
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wtfstupidgmpostorillnerdtrollrqandpostnudesssssss
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just a couple quick comments on subject: I suspect that both the mods and admin are aware of this thread. Shields (sorry if I got name wrong, working from memory here) posted a thread in PWI/ General forum to have Admin look at & comment in this thread about a week ago. They never commented on that thread with a link to this one; but, I suspecct they have read in. I personally sent a pm to an Admin at that time asking whether a 'wined' TW was technically a TOS violation. Like tickets, it appears that pms may take a while to answer, if ever. b:chuckle Seeing that this forum is moderated, I find it interesting that not even a mod has commented here. It has generated enough pages to be of interest to have at least been read thru. Maybe they will at least comment.

And, yes, I would agree that 1 land each would work, adjacent or not, if 4 were an issue. It would appear that there are at least 11 factions that would like to TW on a more equal footing with opponents from this weeks bidding.

/topic

Nuff_Said,

I always thank my opponents in a game, win or loose. b:thanks When going against Vertu in the resent past, there was a weekly TW report thread to comment in & thank herozero, Grey and their members. We appreciate any time that we get to learn in game and it was interesting to see Vicious in TW live.

Since you are currently the leading land holding faction, you all are the ones to beat. The Biggest Dog carries the biggest target. There is an old adage that says things are always changing, never stationary, but moving either forward or backward, getting stronger or weaker. We are still a young and growing faction. We are working on becoming competative. b:victory

• Atuhm - Raging Tide
    Atuhm - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    great topic.

a sandbox for "younger" factions that dont consist of 90% r9+12 to play in is always nice. very social too.

the highlight of this post is the cameo of zab though, classy. i like how someone with maxed ingame gear stats, who has spent his college loan on that gear, tries to brag with "1-shots", while it would be just pretty sad if >maxed gears< (r9+12 ^^) wouldnt 1-shot a lot of chars that didnt "invest" their future into a game... "invest".. ^^
    but yea, cant brag with a college diploma at the age of 35, need to brag with what the money got you, but wait until you find out that r9+12 still doesnt have enough dmg to shoot you your next rl meal.. (also considering the great choice of +12 HA helmet for a "pure dex archer", money well invested.)
    b:chuckle

but anyways, the illegality of this thread is obvious, a conspiracy is growing. landlords wanting to equip peasants with pitchforks and torches and let them plunder some lands that they will coincidently not be guarding...
    but how often does that happen on rt ? almost every weekend. but who cares ? id say only some lonely basement kids (or 35 year olds) who like writing tickets. mostly to defeat their blue named proness and win all fights before they start.

so just dont **** off the big pros who keep coming back here on alts to voice their inconsistent opinions. dont insult dem r9s who traded their RLs for this game, which transferred their "will to survive" from the real world to RT, because once such an animal feels its "life" endangered, you dont want to be near...... no ****, sometimes id rather walk through a ghetto with a pound of crack taped to my forehead than cross one of those whose lives merged with this game ^^

...but yea, thats why a sandbox for the "non-top-4-factions" (no hate b:pleased) is a good idea, but hard to get through against some "i-didnt-trade-my-future-for-the-game-to-give-land-to-ppl-who-didnt-spend-****-on-it"
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So now the question is will this be implemented or will this just be 1 of those that stays in the forums and not go anywere?

Bunga and IrokurLife this was brought to the forums so GM can know about it to bec if we didnt and we implemented it the GM would ban any and every1 that helped implemented it so
    here we are asking them if we can or not, theres alot of small faction that want this to happen that havent said anything

From wat i read Man and Nuff said they want it to but also doesnt want to get banned bec of it then simple every small faction just have to atk those and every other land of QQme and Vici till those land have been won, if those land are won then its not against the rule that GM set and we dont want to go against the rule the GM set for us and we dont plan on going against them so remember the intention of wining must be there b:surrender
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So now the question is will this be implemented or will this just be 1 of those that stays in the forums and not go anywere?

Bunga and IrokurLife this was brought to the forums so GM can know about it to bec if we didnt and we implemented it the GM would ban any and every1 that helped implemented it so
    here we are asking them if we can or not, theres alot of small faction that want this to happen that havent said anything

From wat i read Man and Nuff said they want it to but also doesnt want to get banned bec of it then simple every small faction just have to atk those and every other land of QQme and Vici till those land have been won, if those land are won then its not against the rule that GM set and we dont want to go against the rule the GM set for us and we dont plan on going against them so remember the intention of wining must be there b:surrender

I don't think this violates the rules.

QQme agreed to this last Thursday afternoon. QQme did not get attacked, Vicious agreed to this, backed out waiting for QQme to agree. Then when they got attacked they did not follow through on their commitment. I don't trust that Assimar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011

QQme agreed to this last Thursday afternoon. QQme did not get attacked, Vicious agreed to this, backed out waiting for QQme to agree. Then when they got attacked they did not follow through on their commitment. I don't trust that Assimar.

If the situation was reversed, would you have given up your land?
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:sad owwe, and there, as soon as I thought man finally got my nickname right...
    Wow Aasimar that is a sexy map!

...this happens...
    I don't trust that Assimar.

What happened, big bad PWI giving you hard time again man? QQqq
    its ok Man, have some more of Spell's chewy sweets... you'll feel better.

have a nice day,
    Revenge...ehm, I mean,
    errrrr.......Nuff_Said... oh, shz.. I mean.. Aasimar... -.-!

ps.
    QQme is more than one person(and i am a libertarian not a dicator!)

...and this is why my lady's and gentlemen, roughly 80% of QQme officers have steeped down, quit game or/and left QQme in the last few months... pro libertarian is pro!

...and as far as the rest of your usual yapping goes, all one needs to do is go back few pages and read thees post:
    News Update:

Nuff_Said and Vici have agreed to the original program with their making 2 lands available along with Man at QQme doing the same. We are now waiting for Man with QQme to agree so we can start the program.

b:thanks
    Funny how one of the main advocates for this "program" has now become unable to be reached. I have spoken with AveFenix on 2 separate occasions confirming that Vicious would agree to drop 2 lands.

At this point, Vicious has decided to hold off until QQme drops land first since they are so hard to reach nowadays...

It's all good kid-Man, one day you'll wake up and you gonna feel alright again. b:mischievous
  • Galtero - Raging Tide
    Galtero - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    so wat it comes down to is we need factions atk QQme and Vici and see which 1 of them can be trusted or not on wat they say and all of us know QQme and Vici doesnt trust 1another but if this is going to be implemented for us small factions we have to wait for u 2 factions just to trust 1another for that time only so it can be implemented to see if it will work or not

So far this has gotten many ppl (lovers and haters) of the topic reading and want to see if it will happen

http://imgur.com/ohYtF

Seems like atm these would be the 4 fairest lands.

and Man u gotten the land that is perfect for this b:heart
  • ArkangelAles - Raging Tide
    ArkangelAles - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So To Big question Is Can we atack this weekend, YES/NO, and if we can what land u guys want us to Bid,

hope leaders can awenser this so they no longer have any doubs if either is gona back down.

and if we still cant attack or have anyl ands its all cool.. b:thanks
  • _Nayra_ - Raging Tide
    _Nayra_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Im agree with ArkangelAles, there are factions on the server waiting to see if this is actually going to happen. Would be nice to know if current owners of the lands finally made a decision.
    edited November 2011
    I've already posted Vicious's stance on this entire map thing. Check my previous posts here and look at the dates if you think we are lying.

we agreed to dropping land on November 5th
    Conditions of releasing land updated on tht 8th
    Man says QQme agrees to it on the 10th

QQme has not been attacked (so they haven't given up land), there for nothing has happened. Get the ball rolling guys. Take that buried bones and Vicious will release the fissure.

We just lack faith in QQme and how they've played the map in the past:
    "after infamy dies we'll disband"
    "we dont plan on taking the map" (but i guess land locking multi factions is ok