Small Faction TWs

Comments

• Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i think u missed the entire point to this, his post said ONLY THE LEADERS of the top 4 factions (Man,Nuff_Said/Dylena, Herozero, and hisAfrodita) put alts into the other factions to regulate them. now to me that seems ridiculous, we dont own the factions we cant tell them "no u cant recruit 100+'s and become stronger to face the other 4 tw factions. u have to stay this weak so u can fight these small factions". i'll give you yes some people have op alts, however alot of people dont have op alts. my highest alt happens to be lvl 47 i never truely feel like lvl'n anything anymore lol. anyway, the point to these tw's are so the small medium factions can learn to tw and grow bigger to one day rival the top 4 factions. so having the leaders place alts in those small/medium factions to regulate their recruitment seems counter-productive to me.

ok i got your point; i said that we don't need to put alts into all the RT factions and I'm not saying factions cant recruit 100+ <.< but think about it...4 land...lets say that it ends with 2 factions owning those 4 lands for 4-5 weeks...it kinda suck that ppl that are in Levi/Vertu/QQme/Vici already having fun TWs fill the spots of ppl that have 9X mains u know what i mean? we wont be able to regulate it i know...it was just a thought.

in fact the point of this is to make the factions grow stronger to fight against the top 4...lets get this done and c how it goes <3
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    it kinda suck that ppl that are in Levi/Vertu/QQme/Vici already having fun TWs fill the spots of ppl that have 9X mains u know what i mean?

well.. its not like these smaller guilds field a full 80 for every TW.. i know that Philipinas, Nocturnal and BwareOfUs dont because we fought them like 2 weeks ago and it didnt look like a full 80
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Good thread so far. :) Just to add that there are factions than have not been listed here yet that have large (140+) memberships that are interested in this from some questions I got last night. That seems to suggest that some factions may be able to field a max number in TW.

If the interest turns into eventually bidding, it may be difficult to hold 4 lands with these larger previously non-TWing factions getting involved. I think that would be a good thing as it allows TW exposure to even more players.

b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok i got your point; i said that we don't need to put alts into all the RT factions and I'm not saying factions cant recruit 100+ <.< but think about it...4 land...lets say that it ends with 2 factions owning those 4 lands for 4-5 weeks...it kinda suck that ppl that are in Levi/Vertu/QQme/Vici already having fun TWs fill the spots of ppl that have 9X mains u know what i mean? we wont be able to regulate it i know...it was just a thought.

in fact the point of this is to make the factions grow stronger to fight against the top 4...lets get this done and c how it goes <3

i get your point and all trust me i do, i was just saying limiting it only to the faction leaders to try and regulate seems ridiculous. im all for the smaller factions growing on their own without any alts in them. believe me, id rather they work themselves up and we have 8 factions whose strength rivals that of QQme and Vicious. would be a truely interesting and fun tw map when all the factions on the map are at equal strength. i hope one day this will actually happen aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • techsws
    techsws Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What every1 said is good and well but what about R9 in the small factions b:surrender R9 have to be watched in those small factions

So far this Rules came from every1's post in this forum:
    http://imgur.com/ohYtF

#1. The Strongest 4 factions can't attack these lands.

#2. If a faction controls all 4 lands for a month they have to 'reset' them "All of them or 3 of them"(QQme,Vici and levi can take 1land by force b:chuckle in 1week but gives it up the next week to some1 else)

#3. If a faction hold a land they will need to TW against another landholding faction at least every 2 weeks (just to make sure they wont sit there and def. 1 land)

#4. Alts from Man,Nuff_Said/Dylena, Herozero, and hisAfrodita may not be denied(If they want so see how strong the small factions are)(Small factions have to ask there mains the names of their alts)Thats the leaders names as far as i know b:sad

#5.QQme,Vici and Levi can deem a small faction as abusing the rules(2factions have 2lands and cant gain or lose for min of 4weeks,Faction gaining 4 and then giving up 1-2 land just to stay on the map, etc.)

#6.Small factions have fun and grow stronger b:pleased

b:victory Well thats wat i would make it. The 4 faction has to agree on this first for the system to be a implemented. Rules can be add and taken away its up to u guys.This is a realy good idea
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=871302&highlight=territory+rules

more specifically:

"All factions must have independent leadership

Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.

No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have sever repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM."~Kantorek

Great idea i must agree, but at any moment some butt hurt individual could have either myself or Man banned for breaking this rule and allowing a faction to take land.

Is there any GM that would allow this idea to become a reality or just be silent and ban when the time comes?
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=871302&highlight=territory+rules

more specifically:

"All factions must have independent leadership

Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.

No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have sever repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM."~Kantorek

Great idea i must agree, but at any moment some butt hurt individual could have either myself or Man banned for breaking this rule and allowing a faction to take land.

Is there any GM that would allow this idea to become a reality or just be silent and ban when the time comes?

Don't worry, you're getting banned not me..I'm just the innocent director. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thoaster - Raging Tide
    Thoaster - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011

The way I interpreted that thread is that it specifically applies to the bidding faction. If another faction bids on you and you decide to wine them, that's essentially losing on purpose and is allowed. However, I believe what they are trying to prevent is factions from bidding on a territory with no intention of taking it. But instead trying to prevent others from bidding on said territory and that is frowned upon.

So there shouldn't be a problem with a lower level faction bidding on either QQme or Vicious whom just happens to decide to no show them and focus on their other TWs. It would be nice if a GM would read this thread and give it the green light though. xD
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    The way I interpreted that thread is that it specifically applies to the bidding faction. If another faction bids on you and you decide to wine them, that's essentially losing on purpose and is allowed. However, I believe what they are trying to prevent is factions from bidding on a territory with no intention of taking it. But instead trying to prevent others from bidding on said territory and that is frowned upon.

So there shouldn't be a problem with a lower level faction bidding on either QQme or Vicious whom just happens to decide to no show them and focus on their other TWs. It would be nice if a GM would read this thread and give it the green light though. xD

technically, wining a tw is also... frowned upon by the gm population, however its become very apparent the gm's could really careless since factions on all tw servers lose on purpose and wine one tw or another and nothing is done, not to mention all the obvious fake bids and still nothing is done. tbh the gm's dont rly care lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    tbh the gm's dont rly care lol

This. There's been a number of fake bids in just the last couple months even, and no leaders have been banned.

Besides, if we need to we can stage a triple gank. QQme and Vici each "underestimate" one of the smaller factions and don't send enough troops (i.e 1 person b:avoid)

And I mean seriously, the GMs probably wouldn't mind this. All we're doing is giving more factions a reason to charge for better gear and coin to spend on expendables. They should be thanking us b:pleased
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    sooooooooooooooooooo..................

when do you guys think we can do this? :o
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lol Nuff, as long as you tell ppl in vicious not to mass report i think we will be good on the gm rules. QQme and Vicious can lose those lands gracefully.

I think too many rules are bad, i think no one needs alt in any factions, and think simpler is better.

Even a faction Like Valk is gonna have a hard time defending 3 medium factions in a triple gank.

I think right now the four land holding factions on the map can agree to let these 4 lands alone, and they can be free game for anyone with no rules except gl hf. Maybe possible exceptions and rules but they can't be too complicated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Lol Nuff, as long as you tell ppl in vicious not to mass report i think we will be good on the gm rules. QQme and Vicious can lose those lands gracefully.

I think too many rules are bad, i think no one needs alt in any factions, and think simpler is better.

Even a faction Like Valk is gonna have a hard time defending 3 medium factions in a triple gank.

I think right now the four land holding factions on the map can agree to let these 4 lands alone, and they can be free game for anyone with no rules except gl hf. Maybe possible exceptions and rules but they can't be too complicated.

still going on about vicious spams mass tickets? hate to tell you we don't so stop with the propaganda already its getting really old >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2011
    Can we say that the bidding will get interesting this next week?

• Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep, seems like a great idea and from what im reading everyone seems on board. I say let the factions bid on em next weekend on a first come first serve basis. Also, Man is right, the extra rules are excessive and unneeded. Just let the factions go at it and the top four factions pretend those lands dont exist.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah no extra rules. If it becomes obvious that there's a problem then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, but let's just allow the small faction TWs to play themselves out first.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    we need ppl to spread the word ig
    edited October 2011
    we need ppl to spread the word ig

I think that there are a lot of people reading in on this thread who haven't posted. I would suggest to them that this is like the bidding wars after the map reset and bids will need to be serious. Good luck to all on their bids.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    is this happening? i haven't check this the map :o
    edited November 2011
    No, sir. Not yet. There appear to be some issues remaining. Will try to see if I can find out what issues remain that need to be resolved. I'll be on this character in game most of this weekend and try to be a clearing house on any info. Feel free to contact me in game.

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Might be nice to see some feedback from those guilds we are talking about here. Seems like leaders of small factions dont read forums or dont have any interest (except Boar ofc).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    A good thought, Lana. We need to show some interest.

The Marine faction is interested.

May I suggest that other "smaller" factions post their interest ?

b:victory
  • arkangel9
    arkangel9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hi, i am From AveFenix, Faction (latino) yes we been following on this matter and ofc we are interested lol i mean we dont like 10m go down the tube in 5min lol, but its not our decition to say who gives up Land for us to have some TW fun, To be honest GM should read this and see how the 4 top faction are considering this, TW or not u have my respect already.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Im friends with leadership of nocturnal, il have a chat with them to make sure they have been following this but there is a 99% chance they are interested aswell
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Glad to see AveFenix and Marine is interested at least. Well next week go ahead and bid on Buried Bones and Southern Stronghold. That way u guys can tw against each other the week afterward b:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • ArkangelAles - Raging Tide
    ArkangelAles - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Glad to see AveFenix and Marine is interested at least. Well next week go ahead and bid on Buried Bones and Southern Stronghold. That way u guys can tw against each other the week afterward b:victory

Thank u and ur Faction for been a sport on this ill tell word on faction members.. and contact a marine officer. to agree on the bids b:victory
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011

nuff sucha philanthropist /drool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    this thread now is followed in avefenix forums xp
    edited November 2011

b:thanks Nuff,

*gets off turnip truck*

Your generousity and beneficence in offering QQme lands is quite admirable. Congratulations on aquiring another land for your faction tonight from QQme. Are you saying that you are withdrawing The Fissue and/ or Starry Wilds from the discussion at this time or just making a joke? b:laugh It would be nice to see the leading land holding faction on our server supporting the smaller factions in developing new TWing players.

There are quite a few of us smaller factions that would enjoy the chance to try TW against a more equaly balanced opponent than the current land holders. I am hoping that their officers will post in this thread to show their faction's desire to participate if given the chance.

*hops back on turnip truck*
  • frandaniel17
    frandaniel17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sinttulowt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Look this, just three territories,

A guild can not take all the land, so there will be more likely than small guilds can have fun and not a tws lasting 4 or 3 minutes, to avoid this problem. a guild "powerful"(Valk) cant take all terrtorios and eventually be strengthened and it is impossible to beat unless you are the big guilds go to attack they..

avefenix, marine and other fac interesing can take territores.