The already revealed truth about Valhalla rerevealed.

Aijou - Harshlands
Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
So I was in Valhalla when they first started, before the map was reset and Zulu had most of the map. They were a renegade group of R9/8s looking to change the server for the better, pretty respectable stuff if you ask me. However I ended up leaving to take a several month long break from PWI to focus on IRL things and other boring ****.

Shortly after coming back I decided to reapply to Valhalla, and see if they were still the same chill bunch of PvPers I knew way back when.
They weren't. The only person left that I recognized was Bludd, and he's offline 6 out of 7 days of the week. urDian of course, but he quit and gave his account to Wytche.

PVP with Valhalla: I don't like to PvP in groups very much, I really enjoy doing things like 1v1 and running around watching sins QQ because they've never seen an HA veno before. The only thing that really bothered me about PVP with Valhalla is that I could be in Silver Pool one minute happily fighting with a group of people and then the next minute there's 10+ Valhalla in the area and noone can even leave safezone. Then my PMs are flooded with people calling me a noob ganker and asking me why I had to call for backup. The only thing that gets them to leave is when Catalyst arrives on their horde of antelopes. They don't even have to fight or anything, as soon as they teleport to the area all the Valhalla's leave.

TW With Valhalla: My temper could only last about 2 weeks with them before snapping, so I was only able to be there for one weekend of TW. Which ended up being the most pitiful. I was supposed to be there for the first weekend, but I was a couple hours short.
The first weekend, they lost to Kylin one night and won against them the next I believe. Their excuse for losing the first night was that "more than 50% of their r9s were offline".
Maybe a better excuse would be, "Our venos were too busy nuking wizzies to purge catas".

I could name easily on one hand all their decent Venomancers. The other 90% are ****. (Congratulations, by the way on your new +3 TT90 veno. I hope bartering to keep Zordom was worth having yet another veno who was SFC'd from 1-100 who doesn't have a clue of what she's doing)

The weekend that I was actually able to go to TW with Valhalla was two nights. The first one was an extremely fun hour long war with Kylin. The second was a **** 10 minute fight with Deicide. I will never, ever, understand why we no-showed Kylin the second night. I don't know if it was because we lost the previous night and didn't want to try or what. But unlike Valhalla, I really have to give it to Kylin for knowing their sh*t when it comes to TW. The multiple 3 hour long TWs against Crimson must have really paid off for your newer members, because as you can see Valhalla is really one way or the other. (In TW and out of TW) Faceroll one group within a matter of minutes, lose to another group purely because they know what they're doing, or just don't fight at all. No-showing Catalyst is understandable, but I'll never understand their decision with the Kylin war.

Farming with Valhalla: There's 3 main instances they like to run, Mastercard, Visa, and AmEx. I know it's a well known fact that Valhalla has one of the biggest condensed groups of hard-core CSers on the server. Imagine, nearly 50 R9s if I'm correct. (I don't know the exact number, but Pry mentioned a few times there were over 40)
There are a few people in Valhalla who I really do respect for their skill in PvP and TW. I'm sure you know who you are, but for the majority. It's really disappointing. I don't know why exactly you're CSing. What's the point of spending thousands of dollars on a game you're never going to spend the few hours to learn how to properly play? The one thing that made me laugh, vomit and cry at the same time. Is Crying (One of their new Mystics), litterally crying, about how she just isn't going to fight sins until she has her full r9 gear. For starters, if you can't roll sins with an OP R8/Nirvana mix, you won't do it with R9.
When I tried sharing tips with her on how to counter sins she just got upset and told me to stop telling her how to play her class because she's "plenty good at it". The saddest thing is that she's not the only one, most of their R9s are exactly the same. Their members that already have R9? They blame their losses on their lack of refine or jades.
(Because ONLY being full +10 and ONLY Citrine/Garnet gems are SOOO weak)

Reason why I left: When LilTriss applied to join (+12 full Nirvana Psychic) and I tried talking to the officers about it to try and have the ability to just warn them about her, _Disposition told me straight up to "Suck it up and shut it up because we need that kind of gear on our side" Everyone told me to simply wait it out and see if she had really changed for the better, if she caused drama she'd be kicked etc etc. But Jlung's raging homophobia and the straight up hate I was receiving from the other members wasn't very encouraging.

Valhalla, as a faction, I'm disappointed in you. Pry, as a leader, I'm disappointed in you.
You have so much available skill, and resources. Why won't you just go and learn how to do what you're trying to do (TW) better and then then dominate it? I know you have the ability, but you're losing my respect every continuing day you don't even bother to try.
Why don't you put your R9, event pots, and ironguards in the bank for a few days. Farm (or CS if it works for you) a set of TT90. Hang around PVP spots for a while and teach yourself what the frig to do when you have a fair fight. Because that's exactly what Catalyst is for you, it's a fair fight. I challenge all of you to stick to what the end game gear was back when I started playing and resist the urge to +12 and put G11 shards in your TT90. Don't even try saying something like, "If we only use TT90, Catalyst and Kylin will just take advantage of us!". Catalyst and Kylin are rolling you WITH your R9. They might even respect your decision to try and help yourself and even farm themselves a set of TT90 to join in.
Post edited by Aijou - Harshlands on

Comments

• dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Reason why I left: When LilTriss applied to join (+12 full Nirvana Psychic) and I tried talking to the officers about it to try and have the ability to just warn them about her, _Disposition told me straight up to "Suck it up and shut it up because we need that kind of gear on our side" Everyone told me to simply wait it out and see if she had really changed for the better, if she caused drama she'd be kicked etc etc. But Jlung's raging homophobia and the straight up hate I was receiving from the other members wasn't very encouraging.

Don't put words in my mouth Aijou, I told you to stop making advances towards other members because they were not comfortable with it, I also said that people deserve second chances besides whatever stuff you have gone through with them in the past, I never once mentioned her gear.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    dispo wrote: »
    Don't put words in my mouth Aijou, I told you to stop making advances towards other members because they were not comfortable with it, I also said that people deserve second chances besides whatever stuff you have gone through with them in the past, I never once mentioned her gear.

Actually that's exactly what you told me.
    Second chances are a different situation, with Triss it would have been like a fifth trying to put up with having her in the faction. Nobody cared.

Jlung was a different situation. I don't even know what his problem was. He'd tease the ***** out of me so I'd go full out and hit him back. Guess it hit a bit close to home to get him to ragequit.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Aijou <3

This thread is full of win. Valalala be so bad even your own members troll you.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I had mega fun deboofing you okeke ;D

But seriously in all honesty.
    I'd probably be more than happy in any serious TW faction. That's the only reason I came back to my purpose and that's the only reason behind my veno's armor build.
    If I wanted to do everything a veno sucks at doing I'd have stayed AA and probably gotten rank 8 or worked towards 9.
    If I wanted to farm I'd have stayed on sanctuary.
  • dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Actually that's exactly what you told me.
    Second chances are a different situation, with Triss it would have been like a fifth trying to put up with having her in the faction. Nobody cared.

Jlung was a different situation. I don't even know what his problem was. He'd tease the ***** out of me so I'd go full out and hit him back. Guess it hit a bit close to home to get him to ragequit.

No. I told you something similar to what i typed on the application of hers.

"I think, for those that have had issues in the past, it's time to give her a second chance. I talked to her on vent a few times and i don't feel she causes drama anymore then other people already in faction.

If you don't want to talk to her don't talk to her, simple as that."

to which you replied

"She's still a *****"

or something along those lines...

Your original arguement to me was "Don't invite her she will bring a ton of drama to faction b:cryb:cryb:cry"

Now it's you invited her because of her gear, you need to learn how to lie kid.
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You should work for gossip magazines. It's almost same level as your text.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    dispo wrote: »
    No. I told you something similar to what i typed on the application of hers.

"I think, for those that have had issues in the past, it's time to give her a second chance. I talked to her on vent a few times and i don't feel she causes drama anymore then other people already in faction.

If you don't want to talk to her don't talk to her, simple as that."

to which you replied

"She's still a *****"

or something along those lines...

Your original arguement to me was "Don't invite her she will bring a ton of drama to faction b:cryb:cryb:cry"

Now it's you invited her because of her gear, you need to learn how to lie kid.

That's because she is still a *****.
    That was what I originally tried to point out to you and the other officers, because she IS drama. To be honest I don't think she has the greatest reputation on the server either. But then again, I never really did either. (Why do you think I went for Valhalla after all? Kylin rejected me)

At this point, after talking to other faction members who have the exact same opinion about her as I do. I am 100% assured it was only about her gear.

I'm also 100% assured that Valhalla is just as Gear>Skill as everyone says they are.

You people tried to tell me that I'm a valued member of the faction and a necessary addition to TW, yet you easily trade me out for a psychic.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Shts like this just makes me love Kylin even more b:dirty.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This just in: amp and purge have a cooldown
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I thought Valhalla was about 'fun' and 'experience' and not gear. If i recall correctly Pry even stated that Valhalla doesnt have as many R9s as we all think( 50odd isnt a lot ya know ;D).

The bigger picture here isnt about some psy whos the next Urdian, but the fact that all the trolling on Valhalla actually has quite a bit of truth in it.

So technically we werent trolling valhalla, just stating facts....wheres the fun in that now :(
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Because doing 500 damage on a wiz who's being healed, sending your nix into AOE central and leaving foxform and making yourself an easy oneshot to an archer is really a smart thing to do for the ~30second cooldown period between amps and purges.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The moral of this thread;
    Valalala sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Isn't this the topic of the 30 last threads?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011

That's not an excuse for not using them at all, lol.

Like, seriously. I know there's a grand total of two venos in Valalala that will actually purge/amp me. I don't need to worry too much about the rest because they don't bother to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Isn't this the topic of the 30 last threads?

"I'm not crazy, the world is crazy".
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    "I'm not crazy, the world is crazy".

At least that's what the voice in my head tells me.
  • HybRiD_XT - Harshlands
    HybRiD_XT - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pretty sure valfailla is the most talked about guild on the forums now...
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pretty sure valfailla is the most talked about guild on the forums now...

Yes, their infamy is pretty high, they are indeed notorious for being bad at the game.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Aijou - This is interesting.

History .. okay.

Aijou liked to initiate new members to Omerta by being a true brat. I not only quit once because of her/his mouth on me, but twice. The interesting thing was, Ajiou blamed the barb Marshall, who got kicked because of it - and this barb was never told why he was kicked. I know this because later I talked to the Leader to explain why I left twice in the span of two days -- and they told me that Ajiou (an Executive) - blamed the Marshall, saying he was insulting me and etc... etc...

Aijou, I also think it is in poor form for you to come to the forum and totally insult a guild that invited you in, pked with you at Silver Pool and from what I saw, treated you pretty decent and with respect. I only stopped pking you because you joined Valhalla, even after our alliance ended.

Now my guess is you have your eye on a guild with more land - and this is your 'No I really hate Valhalla - here is how bad they are' letter, to give you enough leeway to apply to either Cata, Kylin or Crimson.

Edit: I read the posts above, so your applying to Cata... Dear, even they don't deserve the drama you bring to a guild.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ...I guess I can't troll Aijou on PMs anymore :/ I'll have to find a new Valhalla member to target and talk **** to when they appear on WC \o/
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Seriously, idk how many more threads is gonna take to make Valala's members to finally say "damn... maybe they're right... maybe we doing things a little wrong" and stop trying to cs their way to the win and actually try to improve as a guild, learn their roles, work as a team...

Just imagine Valhalla, with that gear their members have, if they were a little bit skilled and organized, uff, I have no doubt in my mind they would beat Catalyst and become the number 1 guild on the server, but that's not gonna happen, they're sight is clouded by their credit cards, which are not doing anything good for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Now my guess is you have your eye on a guild with more land - and this is your 'No I really hate Valhalla - here is how bad they are' letter, to give you enough leeway to apply to either Cata, Kylin or Crimson.

Edit: I read the posts above, so your applying to Cata... Dear, even they don't deserve the drama you bring to a guild.

:/ b:shocked
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

The omerta issues you talk about are over a year old. I don't deny them a bit, but I will say that I was 13 at the time. Sorry for not being as mature and adult like as you as a pre-teen. Also, what barb is this you're talking about? Simply out of curiosity.

As for your assumption about my applying to Catalyst. That is complete and utter bull *****.
    I was rejected, fine. It was the decision of either Papa and/or Curses and nobody elses. I know that at least. (Because I had the support of numerous Catalyst members) Enough support, at least, to have kept me from even being posted to their main forums for discussion.

Your assumption about this thread is also, a load of ****. Don't judge people, you're acting like I did when I was 13, at least I've grown up. After being in Valhalla, hearing all the server has to say about them, and what they have to say about themselves. I felt like it was necessary for me to just put it out there once and for all. This is how they are, period.

I don't intend offence or disrespect to Valhalla in anyway, even though you're probably going to take this whole damn thing as a "TRAITOR TRAITOR STUPID TRAITOR *****" thread. But I'm sick of everyone having twisted perceptions about how the faction runs as a whole. Obviously I wasn't there long enough to know it inside out, but I couldn't bear to be there a day longer.

I was rejected to Catalyst, am I upset? No. Do I want to run crying back to Valhalla? No.
    I originally had applied to Kylin, during the time of the 3 hour Crimson wars. Why? For fun. However, according to Cristall there are "over 50 people in Kylin who refuse to allow me to be in their faction with her included". So Kylin was off the table for me to go to after leaving Valhalla. Personally I think it would be tackier for me to try and jump ship from Valhalla to Kylin rather than Catalyst.

My veno's only use at this moment is TW, Group PVP and Nirvana. So naturally I'm going to try and look for something along those lines in a faction. (Before you make another assumption, let me make it clear that I did not apply to Catalyst for the TW. If Catalyst's application forum were ran in a way similar to that of Kylin it would make much more sense) So my options now are Crimson and Deicide. AfterLife obviously will not be happening since you all apparently hate me so much. Regardless of my previous friendship with Riga.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So I was in Valhalla when they first started, before the map was reset and Zulu had most of the map. They were a renegade group of R9/8s looking to change the server for the better, pretty respectable stuff if you ask me. However I ended up leaving to take a several month long break from PWI to focus on IRL things and other boring ****.

Shortly after coming back I decided to reapply to Valhalla, and see if they were still the same chill bunch of PvPers I knew way back when.
    They weren't. The only person left that I recognized was Bludd, and he's offline 6 out of 7 days of the week. urDian of course, but he quit and gave his account to Wytche.

PVP with Valhalla: I don't like to PvP in groups very much, I really enjoy doing things like 1v1 and running around watching sins QQ because they've never seen an HA veno before. The only thing that really bothered me about PVP with Valhalla is that I could be in Silver Pool one minute happily fighting with a group of people and then the next minute there's 10+ Valhalla in the area and noone can even leave safezone. Then my PMs are flooded with people calling me a noob ganker and asking me why I had to call for backup. The only thing that gets them to leave is when Catalyst arrives on their horde of antelopes. They don't even have to fight or anything, as soon as they teleport to the area all the Valhalla's leave.

TW With Valhalla: My temper could only last about 2 weeks with them before snapping, so I was only able to be there for one weekend of TW. Which ended up being the most pitiful. I was supposed to be there for the first weekend, but I was a couple hours short.
    The first weekend, they lost to Kylin one night and won against them the next I believe. Their excuse for losing the first night was that "more than 50% of their r9s were offline".
    Maybe a better excuse would be, "Our venos were too busy nuking wizzies to purge catas".

I could name easily on one hand all their decent Venomancers. The other 90% are ****. (Congratulations, by the way on your new +3 TT90 veno. I hope bartering to keep Zordom was worth having yet another veno who was SFC'd from 1-100 who doesn't have a clue of what she's doing)

The weekend that I was actually able to go to TW with Valhalla was two nights. The first one was an extremely fun hour long war with Kylin. The second was a **** 10 minute fight with Deicide. I will never, ever, understand why we no-showed Kylin the second night. I don't know if it was because we lost the previous night and didn't want to try or what. But unlike Valhalla, I really have to give it to Kylin for knowing their sh*t when it comes to TW. The multiple 3 hour long TWs against Crimson must have really paid off for your newer members, because as you can see Valhalla is really one way or the other. (In TW and out of TW) Faceroll one group within a matter of minutes, lose to another group purely because they know what they're doing, or just don't fight at all. No-showing Catalyst is understandable, but I'll never understand their decision with the Kylin war.

Farming with Valhalla: There's 3 main instances they like to run, Mastercard, Visa, and AmEx. I know it's a well known fact that Valhalla has one of the biggest condensed groups of hard-core CSers on the server. Imagine, nearly 50 R9s if I'm correct. (I don't know the exact number, but Pry mentioned a few times there were over 40)
    There are a few people in Valhalla who I really do respect for their skill in PvP and TW. I'm sure you know who you are, but for the majority. It's really disappointing. I don't know why exactly you're CSing. What's the point of spending thousands of dollars on a game you're never going to spend the few hours to learn how to properly play? The one thing that made me laugh, vomit and cry at the same time. Is Crying (One of their new Mystics), litterally crying, about how she just isn't going to fight sins until she has her full r9 gear. For starters, if you can't roll sins with an OP R8/Nirvana mix, you won't do it with R9.
    When I tried sharing tips with her on how to counter sins she just got upset and told me to stop telling her how to play her class because she's "plenty good at it". The saddest thing is that she's not the only one, most of their R9s are exactly the same. Their members that already have R9? They blame their losses on their lack of refine or jades.
    (Because ONLY being full +10 and ONLY Citrine/Garnet gems are SOOO weak)

Valhalla, as a faction, I'm disappointed in you. Pry, as a leader, I'm disappointed in you.
    You have so much available skill, and resources. Why won't you just go and learn how to do what you're trying to do (TW) better and then then dominate it? I know you have the ability, but you're losing my respect every continuing day you don't even bother to try.
    Why don't you put your R9, event pots, and ironguards in the bank for a few days. Farm (or CS if it works for you) a set of TT90. Hang around PVP spots for a while and teach yourself what the frig to do when you have a fair fight. Because that's exactly what Catalyst is for you, it's a fair fight. I challenge all of you to stick to what the end game gear was back when I started playing and resist the urge to +12 and put G11 shards in your TT90. Don't even try saying something like, "If we only use TT90, Catalyst and Kylin will just take advantage of us!". Catalyst and Kylin are rolling you WITH your R9. They might even respect your decision to try and help yourself and even farm themselves a set of TT90 to join in.
    Can you top the wall of text, Longie?

Still got nothin' on rhyme.
    Unban me.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Can you top the wall of text, Longie?

Still got nothin' on rhyme.

My +12 Keyboard > Long's +10 Keyboard.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What does Rhyme have then.

Too lazy to find his post that was over 10,000 characters long.
    Unban me.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    What does Rhyme have then.

Too lazy to find his post that was over 10,000 characters long.

Wasn't it SoySaucie that just copypasted a google translate of idk what chinglish?
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This is the best thread of the week.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Person was 13 a year ago... add one (if redneck math serves me well) makes you 14 now.... Oh yea you grow up alot in that time period ijs

Any faction I have run in any game I have ever played... You would not be allowed in by age alone.

Also I want to join Kylin.....b:dirty

Oh wait I am in DarkNova Already SHIIIITb:beatup

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Seriously, idk how many more threads is gonna take to make Valala's members to finally say "damn... maybe they're right... maybe we doing things a little wrong" and stop trying to cs their way to the win and actually try to improve as a guild, learn their roles, work as a team...

Just imagine Valhalla, with that gear their members have, if they were a little bit skilled and organized, uff, I have no doubt in my mind they would beat Catalyst and become the number 1 guild on the server, but that's not gonna happen, they're sight is clouded by their credit cards, which are not doing anything good for them.

Telling them that was like you telling me enough with the "zulu fails" daily posts. It just pointless. Though i did what i did for diffrent reasons but still the out come is the same.
    Fail troll of harshlands