The already revealed truth about Valhalla rerevealed.

Comments

• Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Longknife, it seems like nobody has said Hi to you here in a while...

Hi Longknife
    b:cute
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hai Harshlands. 8D

Also, as of now, we're 24 posts away from being the server with the highest post count. SOMEONE CREATE A COMPLETELY USELESS TOPIC THAT WILL GAIN MANY POSTS.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • abaraxies
    abaraxies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just for the over all record.

any faction Aijou is in, the faction will eventually in a short amount of time,fail and fall apart.

Even with Vallala buying and bringing r9s just because Aijou was in there- he jinxed it all

ijs
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    abaraxies wrote: »
    Just for the over all record.

any faction Aijou is in, the faction will eventually in a short amount of time,fail and fall apart.

Even with Vallala buying and bringing r9s just because Aijou was in there- he jinxed it all

ijs

Yeah, 'cause Valalala started going down when Aijou joined, and not like 4 months before...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, 'cause Valalala started going down when Aijou joined, and not like 4 months before...

Started going down implies that they were once good.
    Unban me.
  • Surged - Harshlands
    Surged - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow, it amazes me to see how much money people would throw at this game just to dominate.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What do you think our server is worth, based on all the money it's players have put into the game? How many houses could we buy?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What do you think our server is worth, based on all the money it's players have put into the game? How many houses could we buy?

Lets buySwitzerland and have r/l TW b:dirty
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lets buySwitzerland and have r/l TW b:dirty

TBH I think HL could <3

HIII ECCY!!!!!!!
    I <3 A lot of people
  • AtelierEdge - Harshlands
    AtelierEdge - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mmmm... My story goes like this :

Was a beautiful day on SP people pking each other like no other day and I noticed something at the distance... And say: ohh hey there is valhalla and cata fighting (sin from cata and cleric of valhalla).... Mmmm.... ok I will use gemini slash on that sin because in the end I know he will win anyway and is fun to pvp :D *goes out of sz* see that the sin pop out of stealth.... Ok here goes pew pew *gemini slash* x.X dead fish...

Seconds later.........

Cata sinQQ......... That I was helping valalala

I think that sin need to be reminded that harshlands is a pvp server and any player have the free will to kill anyone they want b:chuckle

Have to love harshmoneylands b:dirty
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mmmm... My story goes like this :

Was a beautiful day on SP people pking each other like no other day and I noticed something at the distance... And say: ohh hey there is valhalla and cata fighting (sin from cata and cleric of valhalla).... Mmmm.... ok I will use gemini slash on that sin because in the end I know he will win anyway and is fun to pvp :D *goes out of sz* see that the sin pop out of stealth.... Ok here goes pew pew *gemini slash* x.X dead fish...

Seconds later.........

Cata sinQQ......... That I was helping valalala

I think that sin need to be reminded that harshlands is a pvp server and any player have the free will to kill anyone they want b:chuckle

Have to love harshmoneylands b:dirty

That was a great story. Tell me more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think that sin need to be reminded that harshlands is a pvp server and any player have the free will to kill anyone they want

True... but - expect that if you interfere with someone pking, you are now considered their enemy and kos.

And if I can't pk you, I'll just suffer your spouse or guildies. If you have none, I'll just pk those that hang around you.

Some people don't have a sense of humor when you interfere with their battle. I am one. And I do look at my damage log to see what little worm decided to get some pot shots in when I am attacking someone. And I blacklist them, which is my portable kos list.
    edited October 2011

I will b:chuckle Even more dramatic and awesome stories only for u xD.....
    edited October 2011
    True... but - expect that if you interfere with someone pking, you are now considered their enemy and kos.

And if I can't pk you, I'll just suffer your spouse or guildies. If you have none, I'll just pk those that hang around you.

Some people don't have a sense of humor when you interfere with their battle. I am one. And I do look at my damage log to see what little worm decided to get some pot shots in when I am attacking someone. And I blacklist them, which is my portable kos list.

You are so right.....
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011

While the convenience of a portable in-game KoS list is an excellent idea (I use a notepad file b:cool), dont you miss the abuse you get when you return the favour?
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    And I blacklist them, which is my portable kos list.

20 person kos list?

I dun really see the point in a KOS list, why not just go around killing anyone you want. If anyone was annoying enough that'd you'd feel the need to kill them whenever you saw them, you'd remember them wouldn't ya?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011

This one time, I was sitting next to my computer, and I saw some color pixels on my screen so I pressed some keys on my keyboard with my face, and the pixels stopped moving.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    This one time, I was sitting next to my computer, and I saw some color pixels on my screen so I pressed some keys on my keyboard with my face, and the pixels stopped moving.

Cool story, tell your friends
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ...This one time at band camp... b:cute

Herro Cytte
    edited October 2011

I have a better story...

Joe the hot dog salesman sold one-half of his supply of hot dogs between 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. After he sold 18 more between 12:15 pm and 1 pm, he found that he had 1/8 of the original amount of hot dogs remaining. How many did he have at 11:15?

Then...
    If 2^4x=2^ 2x+2, what is the value of x?

Oh wait, that's my homework....

Wanna give me the answers to how my 'stories' end? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    2^(4x) = 2^(2x + 2)
    4x = 2x + 2
    2x = 2
    x = 1

Just in case you needed the work shown.

Edit
    Unless you mean 2^(4x) = 2^(2x) + 2, in which case x = 1/2
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Joe The Hot Dog Salesman Sold One-half Of His Supply Of Hot Dogs Between 11:15 A.m. And 12:15 P.m. After He Sold 18 More Between 12:15 Pm And 1 Pm, He Found That He Had 1/8 Of The Original Amount Of Hot Dogs Remaining. How Many Did He Have At 11:15?
    48 ;d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Oops, completely skipped over that first paragraph. But Ligeia's right.
    edited October 2011
    2^(4x) = 2^(2x + 2)
    4x = 2x + 2
    2x = 2
    x = 1

Just in case you needed the work shown.

Edit
    Unless you mean 2^(4x) = 2^(2x) + 2, in which case x = 1/2

Wow, okay I love you. A lot.
    <3 tanks yew
    48 ;d

D: wdf where b da work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have a better story...

Joe the hot dog salesman sold one-half of his supply of hot dogs between 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. After he sold 18 more between 12:15 pm and 1 pm, he found that he had 1/8 of the original amount of hot dogs remaining. How many did he have at 11:15?

Then...
    If 2^4x=2^ 2x+2, what is the value of x?

Oh wait, that's my homework....

Wanna give me the answers to how my 'stories' end? :D

Wow, are you in like 5th grade or something? Shouldn't you be playing pokemon diamond and dreaming of marrying Ken instead of trolling these forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    D: wdf where b da work?

If x is representing the number of hotdogs Joe originally had..
    (1/8)x = (1/2)x - 18
    (1/8)x - (4/8)x = -18
    (-3/8)x = - 18
    x = 48
    Edit: I hate showing work myself, but you'll have to do it in almost every math class, so I've had to get used to doing it anyway. Now I'm in AP Calc BC and one problem can take up half a page..
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Oh, work. It's been years since I've done math homework, so I don't really remember how to properly write it out, but here's how I did it:

11:15 - 12:15: 1/2 hot dogs
    12:15 - 1: 1/8 - 1/2 = 3/8
    3/8 = 18
    18 / 3 = 6
    6 = 1/8
    6 x 8 = 48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would go with the archer's solution. Seekers tend to be more combat focused and usually dizzy from spinning around so much, while archers have always been known for their math skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited October 2011
    Kk Zion and Ligs, you two are my new bff's <3
    Ty good sirs!

And Burnout, what kinda of **** teacher would make a 5th grader learn Algebra?
    Oh, and I stopped playing Pokemon after the good ol' Red and Yellow versions. The new Pokemon are all just awful :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I would go with the archer's solution. Seekers tend to be more combat focused and usually dizzy from spinning around so much, while archers have always been known for their math skills.

I don't do that much spinning at all, but maybe because that's because I spend 90% of my time on PW doing PvP and not PvE.

Also, being efficient at "combat" with a Seeker does require a little thought, which makes my brain even more active and ready for little things like these. 8D

I guess the fact that I just got home from a Quiz Bowl competition helps too..

I WILL OUT-SHOW THOSE PESKY ARCHERS! D:<<< *flee*