The already revealed truth about Valhalla rerevealed.

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So... about why valalalal sucks...
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Your a liar.

It was not my sin in Omerta, it was my Veno, NiaJade and the Leader invited me.

I remember after I rejoined, and we were at Feather waiting for a TW, the barb that got kicked started talking to me, asking me to ask the Leader why he got kicked. I had already talked to the Leader and could not tell him (the barb/ex-Marshall) why he was kicked.

I felt so bad. If I told him you did it, then it would cause guild drama. If I went back to the Leader who was already trying to hold things together, then - well I quit after that TW and just went to my alt guild for a bit, before she joined Zulu.

You can say what ever you want but -- what do I do? - I listen to this guy who obviously loved his guild and stood there watching them go off to TW, w/o him and he had no clue why. And you? Sitting there smug and self-righteous caused it all...

I went to that TW, just torn. Having fun, but knowing what had happened and I could not stay. At the time - you could do no wrong, and so no matter what I said to anyone, would change a thing.

And don't pm me ingame again when I pk you and QQ at me. You started this, so I'm finishing it. As far as I am concerned, you are the worst type of guildie there is. You back stab them, get them kicked for what drama you cause and then - rip them up in an open forum.

I'm done responding to you. And when you quote someone in this thread, make sure you have the right name next to it.

I have never in my life seriously QQ'd about a death.
    Why don't you SS what I told you after you pk'd my 9x psy and post it here?

What I told you had nothing to do with PVP whatsoever.
    Furthermore I never did TW with NiaJade, nor have I ever had anyone kicked from a squad during TW as I've never been in a lead position in TW. I've only EVER done TW in a squad with Nurfed_You where I was the only Veno.

Once again, pulling stories out of your ***.

Also, there's a difference between you're and your and you should learn them because I stopped taking your post seriously after you screwed up the first line.
    Have fun, and welcome to the forums - where +12 R9 weapons mean nothing.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have never in my life seriously QQ'd about a death.
    Why don't you SS what I told you after you pk'd my 9x psy and post it here?

What I told you had nothing to do with PVP whatsoever.
    Furthermore I never did TW with NiaJade, nor have I ever had anyone kicked from a squad during TW as I've never been in a lead position in TW. I've only EVER done TW in a squad with Nurfed_You where I was the only Veno.

Once again, pulling stories out of your ***.

Also, there's a difference between you're and your and you should learn them because I stopped taking your post seriously after you screwed up the first line.

Well hell you also QQed in open chat. Saying Aizza was MAD.... and saying Aizza check, when I was in steath. Then you pm me bullsh1t and I told you in open chat to stop pming me your nonsense.

Where does my post say this Barb/ex-Marshall was kicked from TW squad? Please read, he was kicked from the GUILD.

So far your quoting not only the wrong names but quoting the wrong information...

Child... please...
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You call me paranoid yet hide behind anonymity.... and insulting someones mental instability is an indication you know alot about it...

And sorry Aijou, I was not sure to call you a he or she.. Which one are you pretending to be this week?

In fact i do know quite a bit about mental instability..its what i studied for ;)

the fact that im 'hiding' behind a name you cant place ingame is purely to keep you from trolling my toons. you have said before that your like to stalk your 'prey' and i for one dont like people who think there cool stalking others, getting wet at the thought of them leaving sz. So that pleasure you have will not be at my expense.And even if you did find my main youd have a hell of a time dropping it anyway, even though you double spark before leaving stealth. Yes NiAizza i know a little bit more about your antics than you think.

I'll leave it at this, enjoy your game NiAizza as will i :)
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Well hell you also QQed in open chat. Saying Aizza was MAD.... and saying Aizza check, when I was in steath. Then you pm me bullsh1t and I told you in open chat to stop pming me your nonsense.

Where does my post say this Barb/ex-Marshall was kicked from TW squad? Please read, he was kicked from the GUILD.

So far your quoting not only the wrong names but quoting the wrong information...

Child... please...

I never had that kind of influence over Isabella so once again you're in the wrong. Unless you can give me his name I have nothing to say to you.

As for the rest.

I thought you weren't going to reply anymore? b:cuteb:victory
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This reminds me of the last Jersey Shore episode.
    Nia= The Situation
    Aij= Snooki

C wut I'm sayin' Jersey Shorer's? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    This reminds me of the last Jersey Shore episode.
    Nia= The Situation
    Aij= Snooki

C wut I'm sayin' Jersey Shorer's? :O

On this note I'd like to add that I've always wanted PWI to release snooki hair.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    All this thread seems to me is 1 person trying to get points to join catalyst by posting here where a good majority of the well known catalysts post.

End thread and go apply to them dont come here and make threads just to get on others good sides.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    In fact i do know quite a bit about mental instability..its what i studied for ;)

the fact that im 'hiding' behind a name you cant place ingame is purely to keep you from trolling my toons. you have said before that your like to stalk your 'prey' and i for one dont like people who think there cool stalking others, getting wet at the thought of them leaving sz. So that pleasure you have will not be at my expense.And even if you did find my main youd have a hell of a time dropping it anyway, even though you double spark before leaving stealth. Yes NiAizza i know a little bit more about your antics than you think.

I'll leave it at this, enjoy your game NiAizza as will i :)

I think > you think > too much about yourself - ya think?

Stalk much?
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @thread: /facepalm
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Holy smurfs! What the smurf is this thread?
    b:shocked
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    All this thread seems to me is 1 person trying to get points to join catalyst by posting here where a good majority of the well known catalysts post.

End thread and go apply to them dont come here and make threads just to get on others good sides.

For someone who's so active on this forum I'm surprised to see you've responded as if you haven't read a single post here.

This was my attempt at eliminating and validating every single rumor about Valhalla and also give my input about what I thought of them as a faction while I was in there.

I've already applied and been rejected to Catalyst. If they accept people simply for making threads that can be misunderstood as hateful towards one of their competitor factions then I can imagine there would be much, much more than the hundred-anti-valala-posts-per-day already here.

I'm already on the good sides of everyone I feel is worth it to be on good terms with. i.e people I like and enjoy doing things with. I don't befriend people for money (cough Aizza?) and I don't kiss the *** of every r9 I see. Maybe a few, but that's probably since I've known them since TT90 was considered end-game.
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    @thread: /doublefacepalm

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

• Marcefox - Harshlands
    Marcefox - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:chuckle this thread was awsomeeee!

as for all the nabs reponding to aij (cough aizza) starting shet over old drama is pathetic get over it granny, this thread wont give points to jain cata (lutri u fail). we all knew whats going on through valala mind that some1 actually put it in a way that all the idiots understan it i raise ma hands n applouse aij.

get over it nabs rages physco grannys.

an aij like i said to u when u where stalking me u where the only veno in valal that knew its job is their lost an other op phys for them thats gona couse sooner or later drama is the burden sucks even more to be valala thats y joining cata is so hard, u need nice personality (sorry aizza ur mental sanity = instant kick), nice gear, tw experience.

suck it up ppl n sorry ma curses this time aijs gets the cookie for best thread eva <3
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    I love marce and errethang, but It's really awesome how she spams chars without mercy, no punctuation...I think it's a form of troll mind-**** -- Like she's making your brain interpret all the words with no punctuation to let it pause...basically character overload = /brainexplotion

Innovation nowadays is amazing with the youth b:pleased

• zane2000
    zane2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Cant forget about her secret romance with Syntheros. Oh wait its a guy, sorry Syntheros (pats back). So aside from the Valhalla Q.Q, I would like to address some Aijou Q.Q just because Valhalla rage is so over done. Now im sure many men from the HL server can agree with me on Aijous many "advances". By advances I mean his in detail explanations about his sexual thoughts (I cried myself to sleep after that). Along the lines of his anger towards MissTriss, im pretty sure its cause of his advances towards her bf (sorry guy). So in conclusion Aijou= raging school girl...trapped in a mans body?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    zane2000 wrote: »
    Now im sure many men from the HL server can agree with me on Aijous many "advances". By advances I mean his in detail explanations about his sexual thoughts (I cried myself to sleep after that).
    Now you know what women have to put up with on a daily basis. Congratulations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • zane2000
    zane2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Even we don't deserve Aijous fantasies.b:cryb:shocked
  • Omaru - Harshlands
    Omaru - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol i find it hilarious how a lot of ppl hate Valhalla. i think their jelly that we do Lunar TM runs or something... but what i find more hilarious is how Catalyst has to put highly geared alts into kylin and deicide just to take us on...anyways this reply has nothing to do with this thread but i just wanted to say since a lot of ppl dont c it this way. oh and Gratz Aijou with Synth, i wonder who will b on top though. nuff said c ya in game peeps b:chuckleb:bye
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    ...Catalyst has to put highly geared alts into kylin and deicide...

Kk, so, be aware everyone, this last post marks the beginning of the new Valhalla excuse: Deicide has Cata alts.

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol i find it hilarious how a lot of ppl hate Valhalla. i think their jelly that we do Lunar TM runs or something... but what i find more hilarious is how Catalyst has to put highly geared alts into kylin and deicide just to take us on...anyways this reply has nothing to do with this thread but i just wanted to say since a lot of ppl dont c it this way. oh and Gratz Aijou with Synth, i wonder who will b on top though. nuff said c ya in game peeps b:chuckleb:bye

Yes, we need all help we can get to face the mighty Valhala. You guys are too much for us to even think in taking on you by ourselves.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Omaru - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i wonder y Apologies has an alt on deicide then his rerolled demon barb hmm its not an excuse just saying it happened lol well all of u that are blinded well i feel sorry for u but we in Valhalla dont care of loosing land we will just loose it and attack elsewhere :)b:victory
  • Omaru - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    and jesus christ drama/trolls on forums go do other stuff with ur life than troll on forums its not healthy, especially if ur 40+ years old and hide behind a small computer, well im not one to tell u to live ur lives but oh well, imma just laugh at ur low self esteem cuz u feel the right to make fun of others.....b:cute
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i wonder y Apologies has an alt on deicide then his rerolled demon barb hmm its not an excuse just saying it happened lol well all of u that are blinded well i feel sorry for u but we in Valhalla dont care of loosing land we will just loose it and attack elsewhere :)b:victory

I been nice up until now but .....

Are you trying to say that because someone has 3-4 well geared alts they cant put them in factions other than the faction there main is in? yeah that makes as much sense as the grammar in your post.

Also maybe if Valahalla weren't such E-Thugs and actually showed up for a catalyst TW we wouldn't feel the need to chase you on our alts into factions you actually do show up for.

And maybe if 80% of your faction (this DOES include you) didn't walk talk and post like internet tough guys and then run at the first sign of real competition those factions wouldn't let our alts in after all we attack them too.

Jealous that you do lunar trophy runs? Are you serious? I think your "jelly" that we do tw trophy runs up and down your face. I think your "jelly" that we roll you in every aspect of the game. I think your "jelly" that no matter how much you spend we still embarrass you.U
    "jelly" that we even kick your *** at forum trolling?

Takes a special kind of idiot to come on the forums and QQ about where our alts go when its YOU that RUN from US. We want to fight you we want to wipe you off the map completely and if that takes putting our alts in factions you arent too chicken to fight so be it. Go QQ about it to your mamma then ask her to charge another 3k to her card maybe r10 will give you the guts to even attempt to fight us with even odds. You should thank the PWI gods that there is a 1 week cool-down on new members participating in TW otherwise i promise you wouldn't be able to run from us, you would see entire squads of catalyst mains at every tw you do.

/Strut
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol i find it hilarious how a lot of ppl hate Valhalla. i think their jelly that we do Lunar TM runs or something...

You're right.

We're jealous cause our guild can't DOMINATE TT 3-3 like Valhalla can.

but what i find more hilarious is how Catalyst has to put highly geared alts into kylin and deicide just to take us on...

Ok, new rule.

If you use this excuse, you have to specifically name the Catalyst alts. Not just "those damn anonymous Catalyst alts;" give the names of these so-called OP alt characters. I can only think of ONE that, yes, will hurt us once he leaves. Everyone else is replaceable/rarely comes/has ***** gear/is a sin.

Go.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Omaru - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i could care less about u rolling down my face in TW and such really. and yeah i would love for u to roll me anytime b:dirty, and i dont CS most my gear was farmed except all those tokens of luck.... well anyway guys just saying.. and y is only cata, kylin ppl responding to this? get off my nuts and play the game. stop QQin at my post and play, jesus i only have 4 posts and this is what happens b:surrender

....PWI God?........................................
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i could care less about u rolling down my face in TW and such really. and yeah i would love for u to roll me anytime b:dirty, and i dont CS most my gear was farmed except all those tokens of luck.... well anyway guys just saying.. and y is only cata, kylin ppl responding to this? get off my nuts and play the game. stop QQin at my post and play, jesus i only have 4 posts and this is what happens b:surrender

....PWI God?........................................

I still want a list of these so-called OP Catalyst alts we've got.

It's easy to claim that without naming a single one, but no one's ever actually named one. So who are they?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Lmao, I was just reading through all the drama and skipped that post as well after seeing the first line. Grammar does help.

Anyway.. Back to enjoying my popcorn while I read the rest of this thread and restrain myself from making any inflammatory or provocative comments.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    As for all the smack talk about me hitting on random dudes.
    Yeah it's true, I set up the whole magic "ohhey im a chick" on vent trap and then im like LOL I HAVE A ****.

It's more fun than TW with Valhalla that's for sure. b:surrender

Syntheros. Syntheros is Syntheros. Period.
    I can't say anything nice about him now because it'll further fuel your "rumor?". But if I say anything negative about him... he has +12 zerk dags :/
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Who's Omaru?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]