GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    appreciate the love guys
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    European servers already have level 100's... Jeeze.

It took them this long? What noobs... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmfao - thats why you can never win in a 1v1? Only gank? Even when I didnt have R9 and had Nirvanna I could still kill you Noa. I have seen more talented Mystics out there that are lvl 90...

u mad bro?b:shutup

nah not really if they had the worst pvpers on the server you would be there, its easy to talk when you got a op class, and your skills are way failer than kanjos. Clearly your jealous on me i have less gear than you and im still way better than you. b:chuckle get a life man and rage some more, you and the fail sin you bought sins pain. Worse sin on the server and worst psy. I think you should go to a thread manb:surrender
  • Lorael - Dreamweaver
    Lorael - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone else think it would be "interesting" to see the gear these people have that are most "skilled" not most "geared" b:chuckle

And Sanctuary is big enough, and leveling is fast enough, why not have all these people make lvl 80 alts with TT80 gold and have weekly tourneys for that?

Make the gear equal and you can really see who is among the best, as the op says, "NOT BASED ON GEARS. IT'S HOW YOU'RE PLAYING YOUR CLASS".

Otherwise, honestly, its just a bunch of highly refined, heavily sharded people ranking each other. Not saying the same people aren't skilled. I am saying that, just the way the game is, the pool of people you are picking from seems limited to those with epic gear.

In stead of 16 pages of self-stroking, figure out a way to prove it or b:shutup
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A lot of the names on that list have proven themselves even before the OP sales. Some of them on the list don't even have the best gear now.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone else think it would be "interesting" to see the gear these people have that are most "skilled" not most "geared" b:chuckle

And Sanctuary is big enough, and leveling is fast enough, why not have all these people make lvl 80 alts with TT80 gold and have weekly tourneys for that?

Make the gear equal and you can really see who is among the best, as the op says, "NOT BASED ON GEARS. IT'S HOW YOU'RE PLAYING YOUR CLASS".

Otherwise, honestly, its just a bunch of highly refined, heavily sharded people ranking each other. Not saying the same people aren't skilled. I am saying that, just the way the game is, the pool of people you are picking from seems limited to those with epic gear.

In stead of 16 pages of self-stroking, figure out a way to prove it or b:shutup

8x tourney every thusday night o.o
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nah not really if they had the worst pvpers on the server you would be there, its easy to talk when you got a op class, and your skills are way failer than kanjos. Clearly your jealous on me i have less gear than you and im still way better than you. b:chuckle get a life man and rage some more, you and the fail sin you bought sins pain. Worse sin on the server and worst psy. I think you should go to a thread manb:surrender
    lol please just stop right there... b:chuckle i've seen u pvp n it's hilariously funny especially when u try to gank tristin over n over n never win even tho he didnt have r9 n he was r8 he still just ate u n btw ur talking to one of the dam good psy. lol oh n have u ever seen tristin vs kanjou? :o no? then s.t.f.u b:victory
  • NephlimJade - Sanctuary
    NephlimJade - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol please just stop right there... b:chuckle i've seen u pvp n it's hilariously funny especially when u try to gank tristin over n over n never win even tho he didnt have r9 n he was r8 he still just ate u n btw ur talking to one of the dam good psy. lol oh n have u ever seen tristin vs kanjou? :o no? then s.t.f.u b:victory

I gotta agree with roly on this one.....I've witnessed and experienced you trying to gank trist lolz. I don't gank, I just come when he calls me. He's my bestie :) That's what I'm sposed to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Killing people won't bring you peace Jade.-

-Peace was never an option-
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread is funny. The best of bad is still bad lol. All the "good" PKers left the game/quit PKing over a year ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rozzas - Sanctuary
    Rozzas - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No one mentioned my cleric QQ
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    about 2 years of inactivity and going and im still in rank 14 for clerics x.x
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    barb: roidabuse
    veno: xoxocassieoxox
    bm: thedan, kyante
    wiz: jiblet
    cleric: stn, stillaplaya
    archer: linkotsu

never ran into ya in pk rozzas :P partly glad i didnt n partly wish i had. helped me with advice on proper gear and builds when i started over on my 2nd char.

only including the original 6 classes since most of my actual pk experience is prior to raging tides expansion. and though i now use a sin for pk... i don't believe any of the new classes deserve to have a ranking.

if anyone sees noa in a pk area pm me on ET_NY or maiira. i want to 1shot some1 that's full of themselves.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd pretty much agree that a good geared bm and charmed, with demon skills such as stun and a nice timing would be one of the best classes for PvP.
    Shamely though, i must agree that psychics are one of the biggest threats i've seen in pvp, i myself am still trying to figure out how to beat them, without yet succeeding
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd pretty much agree that a good geared bm and charmed, with demon skills such as stun and a nice timing would be one of the best classes for PvP.
    Shamely though, i must agree that psychics are one of the biggest threats i've seen in pvp, i myself am still trying to figure out how to beat them, without yet succeeding

get full rank 9 +12 and hunt psys that aren't rank 9. Only way to get a semi decent KD ratio on psys at endgame on a bm
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Archer: Anyone with OP gear
    Cleric: Anyone with OP gear
    Wizard: Anyone with OP gear
    Blademaster: Anyone with OP gear
    Barbarian: Anyone with OP gear
    Venomancer: Anyone with OP gear
    Assassin: Anyone with OP gear
    Psychic: Anyone with OP gear
    Seeker: Anyone with OP gear
    Mystic: Anyone with OP gear

alternate option: Make a big impression for a few months in PK, enough so that anyone better that actually comes up in the future is overshadowed by your forever remaining history imbedded in pples minds. Nvm the fact that they might be better than you, the biggest impression wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Archer: Ruvil-hands down the best Pk Archer on the server, can adapt so quick to anything you through at him. Stubby is so hard to take down on his as well, and with everyone going demon, him being sage is just j.izzz.
    Cleric: Luna_Loris (spelling) great cleric for the time. Skylead, Mendy, and Aubster are worth mentioning too
    Barb: Panzerrr hands down, never saw him drop in a 1v1. Lycanthar before he went APS
    Veno: maiira, who else did you have to worry about their nix, their mage weapon, then out of nowhere get wtfuxpunched fisted out
    BM: Josh_Cja epic stun locker, Masa and WeedBudz could always throw down pretty good too. DjMelly was **** for not having a charm most of the time.
    Wiz: blacknismoz and Instandius
    Sin: _i_eat_fish_ hands down the GREATEST sin ever. I learned everything in pk and tw from him. He was my mentor if you say. Kirby and Litegreen are also really good. RVD and AT, best sage sins hands down.
    Psy: D_Fish and PearlYPsy before the r9 era. Hands down Kanjou now.
    Mystic: GoddessNoa
    Seeker: Maid_NL i think thats how its spelled, dj's seeker
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Kurisutina - Sanctuary
    Kurisutina - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Archer- Ruvil,Stuborn(dunno the name)
    Cleric- Mendy,Aubster,Nuke
    BM- Masa,Ashworth,Joshcja<Best Stun locker Hands down.Djmelly
    Wizzy- Instandius,Blacknismoz,NNW
    Barb- Panzerrr,Lycanthaner (before he went aps),BigP
    Veno- Maiira, _EM
    Sin-_I_eat_Fish_,litegreen, Kirby,RVD,AT ( sooo many good sins to name)
    Psy- PearlYPsy,Kanjou,D_Fish,
    Seeker- Maid_in_NL (I think that's how it's spelled. Djmelly w.e)
    Mystic- Fixed. Have not seen enough to make a judgment I suppose.
    Changes are inevitable, Conform or be Left behind. ^_^
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Barbarian: Lycanthar
    Blademaster: MasamuneXero /zzkyantezz
    Wizard: Jiblet
    Archer: Ruvil
    Cleric: Nuke_Cleric
    Veno: Dark Freya
    Assassin: AssassinTime