Best PKer classwise

Options

Comments

• arcainium
    arcainium Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Looks like I'll have to level myself up and take that empty mystic spot.. Gimmie a month.b:angry
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    at the end of day im playing with a new class and you guys have been playing for years and your getting owned hmmm, whats that mean. LOL also the only people i cant beat yet are true credit card swipers. Yet... as far as skill goes i am the best and the only way i can be beaten is with someone that has way better gear lol. Period

lmfao - thats why you can never win in a 1v1? Only gank? Even when I didnt have R9 and had Nirvanna I could still kill you Noa. I have seen more talented Mystics out there that are lvl 90...

u mad bro?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • Sins_Shadow - Sanctuary
    Sins_Shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wiz - rkeesy
    cleric - MasterAsia
    archer - Morrzan
    barb - MarQx
    Veno - UrHeart
    BM - Nigthwalker_
    Sin - Zerokiro
    Psy: Asparaguzz
    Seeker: LaxusDragon
    Mystic: GoddessNoa

lolz
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wiz - rkeesy
    cleric - MasterAsia
    archer - Morrzan
    barb - MarQx
    Veno - UrHeart
    BM - Nigthwalker_
    Sin - Zerokiro
    Psy: Asparaguzz
    Seeker: LaxusDragon
    Mystic: GoddessNoa

lolz

Omg this has to be the funniest list i have ever EVER EVER SEEN.

oh and this made me rofl so much

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=Venomancer&server=Sanctuary

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Venomancer&server=Sanctuary

pfffftt hahahaha do the math and see how many times she has died.
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i refused to be trolled!!!

no mentions of dovienya (cleric), julio (barb), rainyrice (barb), evga (veno), stealthninja (wiz), majou (veno), zuyue (cleric), xaratul (wiz), raydoit (bm), ghostring (wiz), falls (bm), dark freya (veno), xasch (bm), kissmewhy (archer), asterelle (archer)

other wise agree w/ the lists on first few pages :D
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn I didnt even get an honorable mention lol

*sadface*
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    at the end of day im playing with a new class and you guys have been playing for years and your getting owned hmmm, whats that mean. LOL also the only people i cant beat yet are true credit card swipers. Yet... as far as skill goes i am the best and the only way i can be beaten is with someone that has way better gear lol. Period

Oh gee, a person who's able to "own" with a new class in this era of PWI? You got some pro skills. Tab -> button spam must be harder with that class I'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Omg this has to be the funniest list i have ever EVER EVER SEEN.

oh and this made me rofl so much

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=Venomancer&server=Sanctuary

#6 2960

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Venomancer&server=Sanctuary

#28 0.3 ouch

pfffftt hahahaha do the math and see how many times she has died. 9867

And a bonus.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=all&server=Sanctuary
  • whiskeywillie
    whiskeywillie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    based of entire pwi life

NOT my pk list but pve / pk / tw

Barb - Lycanther LBB rainyreice
    BM - ashworh neocrusder sinangle
    Wiz - correness elfron reminnisions
    Cleric - nimp _ptah adaja
    veno - vahnallia vernomtress infamousrox
    Archer - JMav wizzeled BowJob only 1 on list i say best of all and noone even mentiond

of course theres so many... imlookingat pwi fourms for first time; ran across this and figured i would list some old school players that are not on already

other classes dont count but if have to choose

sin - blackvoid_
    pyc- pinkyme
    key_art_second_to_none.jpg
  • Lord_Apophis - Sanctuary
    Lord_Apophis - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The best PKer on Sanctuary is the guard by West Gate.

When it wants to kill someone, chances are it will b:chuckle

I don't know if you remember, but few months ago we killed the guards from west and north Arch
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nightvision Tophat
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't know if you remember, but few months ago we killed the guards from west and north Arch

That was a gank! b:angry
  • __Jhuv - Sanctuary
    __Jhuv - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Now.....that sounds extremely vain on your end. Noa....don't count yourself that high..There is always someone better out there.b:embarrass

:)
    Anyway i've seen many lists with no Mystics.. maybe i can be the next one when i'll get to end game b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/jhuvsign.png[/SIGPIC]
    __Jhuv - Mystic
    __Hysper - Cleric
    __Hysen - Venomancer
  • Straciatella - Sanctuary
    Straciatella - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Trying to involve myself more on forums so... since i have been here for 2 year+ i'll be posting the names i consider to be the very best in PvP...

BM: daitcho, TheDan, __JAKE__, Kyante, AshWorth

Wizard: stillaplaya, Swoosh, Ayano-chan, Jiblet

Barb: Herojet

Veno: xoxocassieoxox *sorry if it is wrong spelled*, Akasera

Archer: Asterelle,

Cleric: Skylead, Nuke_Cleric, lunalunaris

Psy: lead

Sin: I really don't think there are many exped sin's in pvp, since it's mainly OI + Spark humm ... still i'd have to say kirby's sin and ayuhime

Mystic: Papinjo_ *sorry if it is wrong spelled*

Seeker: haven't really seen many seekers in pvp sorry :/

Edit: Grammar Errors >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I may have lost everything, but I've still got my bedazzler.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My list of best PKers, including TW activity and how they play their class:

Blademaster: TheDan / zzzKyantezzz / _PROVIDENCE_

Wizard: blacknismoz / MagicChu / NephilmJade

Archer: Asterelle / rfskkirby

Cleric: Bluecakes / AuroraOmega / Nathamod / Scoleo

Barbarian: GG_BIG_Y / Lycanthar / LordApophis (spelling?) / BigPunisher (not sure if he pks/plays anymore, but I remember him always owning people in fights)

Venomancer: necy (as a veno myself, her gear makes me drool) / xocassieox / Dark_Freya

Assassin: PhyuckMei

Psychic: _Tristin_ / Kanjou (absolutely terrifies me haha)

Seeker: Does this class even PK?

Mystic: GoddessNoa (only because she seems to be the only mystic that PvPs, so she automatically gets the spot lol)
  • Stillaplaya - Sanctuary
    Stillaplaya - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since i just retired this week i can place my opinions with impunity and slink away unscathed.
    Ill even give my reasons...

CLERIC-
    nukie--the least geared of the beast clerics-how is he no.1? i wonder
    natha--i wonder why i built my cleric the way i did? i wonder (and yes he hits harder than me)
    secondtonone--the original stillaplaya model. i would suck in pk if he didnt learn first and teach me.
    ARCHERS-
    Kirby--cost me the most money in game of any char on server. my kill death ratio is no.3 for clerics on server (no.1 active player) and i would go up at least a whole point if not for him.
    KengKong--wait wat? yea i said it. First archer i wanted to choke through the screen. impeccable timing, ridiculous counters.
    Linnk--God. period. Side note: i hate all archers because these 3 archers got watched too much.
    BARBS-
    Lycan--if only he had the gear...top 5 pker overall.
    HeroJet--best defensively in pk--there might be better in tws but in pk hes silly.
    Roid--Iron. will put on noob gear to fight you. think u got skills? don't have the gear? ask him. he will put on comparable gear and spank ur silly ***.
    BMS-
    Ashworth--i learned how to fight bms from ash. Days and safety lock to learn--wasn't going to blow millions on regi vs regi fights. would have cost me that though. Stopped when she had me for sure to save money and deaths. thank god
    TheDan--scarey. really scarey. ask some vindis what they think if u think he doesn't deserve placement.
    Chrisn--ah...chrisn...um...bad ***. oh god here he comes!!! run!!! beat him legit 1v1 only once. took me 15 mins to take his chi, kite, not get touched, recharge my chi, pray, get him to pot, kill genie chi, have full sparks, get 3 crits in a row, more dmg after that, pray, OMG I WON!? i failed every other time. 15 MINS!!!! the fight ended up costing me 400k+ in charms pots def charms attk charms genie chi armor repair.
    Wizzies-
    Nismoz--skill and gear. everyone doesnt like the fact he was top geared but his ability to kill others with the same gear, any class, amused me and STN a lot.
    NNW--learned a few tricks of movement and genie use from nnw and started timing things better on my cleric based off of how nnw was fighting HA and sins.
    U_Sas--lets face it. best combo guy ever lolz. always comes up with great combos and has beat me when he was +5-+7. that takes skill in my book.
    Venos-
    necy--i swear if momo touches me again im going to find u necy! can tank a nuclear disaster (me) and kill u as an afterthought.
    cassie--got mad at me for buffing because she said that she can't learn how to pk properly with the added defs and dmg. promptly logged and embraced. then 1v1ed everyone out of safe self-buffed. there were no survivors. everyday.
    Freya and Evga--i never fought either players unfortunately because they thought i look "just so cute". really though, i always was in faction or just not worth their time. both are pimp status but i regret never going ape just once vs either.
    Sins-
    PhyuckMe--literally. wat's the point? Kirby strikes again. Actually ill take the time to say overall, with multiple classes, knowledge, ability: Kirby is no.1 on server as a pker overall this very second. i'm not saying in the past or in certain classes but overall this very second...no.1.
    SinsPain--gear to skill ratio--best sin on server. said it before and ill say it again. when rick was on point, people were pissed. lots of talking but backed it up. the terrell owens of sanctuary. deion sanders is awarded to wizzeled though.
    i_eat_fish--the first person to make our server realize pk was officially over for you if u didn't adapt immediately. if he stayed in game he would be one of those pkers that could end pk on this server. forever.

You will notice alot of vindi on my list. i am not calling all other factions a waste or ****, nor the players residing in those factions. unfortunately i have not got to fight some of the players on other lists because of being in the same faction or they were playing before i started playing game. Also, who do you guys think i fight over and over and over... without vindi these last 8 months would have really been boring after nef collapsed. Thank you By_UL for reviving competition on a large scale again.

I want to thank everyone that listed me and i hope you enjoyed the show when i was out of SZ. I am especially proud to be on the lists of STN, nukie and nathamod considering they were the top dogs for so long and i really modeled gear, play style, genie, and much more after watching what they did. Them, teeni and frotis were true inspirations and I was just the youngster player that came in a year after server was up to leech off their learning curve.

If u don't like my list i don't care. You haven't been murdered, *****, run over, molested, destroyed, broken, decimated as many times vs these players as i have. unless they didn't like you lolz.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My list of best PKers, including TW activity and how they play their class:

Blademaster: TheDan / zzzKyantezzz / _PROVIDENCE_

Wizard: blacknismoz / MagicChu / NephilmJade

Archer: Asterelle / rfskkirby

Cleric: Bluecakes / AuroraOmega / Nathamod / Scoleo

Barbarian: GG_BIG_Y / Lycanthar / LordApophis (spelling?) / BigPunisher (not sure if he pks/plays anymore, but I remember him always owning people in fights)

Venomancer: necy (as a veno myself, her gear makes me drool) / xocassieox / Dark_Freya

Assassin: PhyuckMei

Psychic: _Tristin_ / Kanjou (absolutely terrifies me haha)

Seeker: Does this class even PK?

Mystic: GoddessNoa (only because she seems to be the only mystic that PvPs, so she automatically gets the spot lol)

GG_What? lol

A list without Nuke_Cleric as one of the best clerics and has two others that probably don't deserve to be on it needs to be scrutinized imo.

And I can surely name a handful of better wizards... NephlimJade and MagicChu... lol
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How can she know how good Nuke is since Amp faced Vind like twice in TW? This is her list, she doesn't need to be dictated by what others think.

GG_, Chu, Nephilim are in Amp, although Chu is not anymore. That's just how someone who has TW against a few factions for the majority of the time is going to believe. They see some good players in their faction, some from opposing factions, and the rest from hearsay. Nothing wrong with that.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary
    Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nvm move along nothing to see here
    I give up on beign a blademaster. Gonna go wave my tranny **** around and pew pew.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    GG_What? lol

A list without Nuke_Cleric as one of the best clerics and has two others that probably don't deserve to be on it needs to be scrutinized imo.

And I can surely name a handful of better wizards... NephlimJade and MagicChu... lol

Nuke_Cleric is not on my list because I've never had any experience with him/her, therefore I cannot judge on how good or bad they are. Yes, he/she is on many of the lists on here, but that doesn't mean I have to jump on the bandwagon and put them on mine because eveyone else has.

Seems like someone is just pissy.
  • Akyta - Sanctuary
    Akyta - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bm: dan, ashworth, kyan
    wiz: ayano, elfron >.> one shot me back in the day and ghostring
    archer: linnk, hisp, boynxtduh
    cleric: nuke, nath, teeni
    veno: purplescar, heleina
    barb: julio, lycanthar
    sin: onya
    psychic: Kanjou just cuz epic name
    seeker: ...
    mystic: ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nuke_Cleric is not on my list because I've never had any experience with him/her, therefore I cannot judge on how good or bad they are. Yes, he/she is on many of the lists on here, but that doesn't mean I have to jump on the bandwagon and put them on mine because eveyone else has.

Seems like someone is just pissy.

I thought this thread was called Best PKer classwise. b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why does nobody ever talk about TW, and only PK...

There's definitely more TW than PK on sanctuary :D... and I'm sure the list would be totally different if it were focused on TW rather than PK. There are some extremely good players in TW that don't ever PK...
    thats probably cause there are inconsiderate pple who make fun of other pples list that pple become to shy to post them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I thought this thread was called Best PKer classwise. b:laugh

Again, can't judge what I haven't experienced or witnessed.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats probably cause there are inconsiderate pple who make fun of other pples list that pple become to shy to post them.

I wish I had as much time as you to troll the forums. Jajaja?

Oh wait, since you troll the forums so much you should know that there's another thread associated with the best TWers... my bad.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wish I had as much time as you to troll the forums. Jajaja?

Oh wait, since you troll the forums so much you should know that there's another thread associated with the best TWers... my bad.
    if your capable of being aware of your surroundings youll know that i pretty much just post as much as you do now. My post counts are from the past. Jajaja?

Oh wait, but i guess thats kinda asking too much from you... my bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • NephlimJade - Sanctuary
    NephlimJade - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I apologize....and I am flattered...but I do not consider myself one of the best pkers. I don't consider anyone the best...because it really doesn't matter to me. I pk for fun. Please guys...don't be arguing over my name at least...specially when I don't even care.

No matter who you are...there will always be someone stronger, faster, better, and smarter.

That's life.

Thanks thats all. I love you guys. Don't usually post on forums but I decided to google my char name today and low and behold...what do I find?

All I want to do is learn as much as I can to play my character to the best of my abilities.

Not too much to ask. :) Kk back to game and I have seen a rather good list of people. From various factions. <3 Game on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Killing people won't bring you peace Jade.-

-Peace was never an option-
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bm: Siren
    wiz: Wizzeled
    archer: Siren
    cleric: Wizzeled
    veno: Siren
    barb: LBB(lol)
    sin: KTB
    psychic: Kanjou
    seeker: ?
    mystic: Goddess(Something) dunno the name
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    European servers already have level 100's... Jeeze.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if your capable of being aware of your surroundings youll know that i pretty much just post as much as you do now. My post counts are from the past. Jajaja?

Oh wait, but i guess thats kinda asking too much from you... my bad.

Hmm... let me guess.

umad? b:laugh